Naamkarann 2 (AvNeil Ki Nayi...

De AdizaDiaries

When AVNI n NEIL become AVNEIL Do tanha dilo ke Muqqamal ishq ki dastaan...... Mai multe

🌷Introduction🌷
Cast and Plot
Episode 2 (Kiss)
Episode 3 (His Pain)
Episode 4 (Sorry)
Episode 5 (Budding Feelings❤)
Episode 6 (Stars night)
Episode 7 (Sharing feeling)
Episode 8 (Neil's Pain)
Episode 9 (Avni's concern)
Episode 10 (Ips Neil Khanna....)
Episode 11 (Avneil Reunion)
Episode 12 (He do cares !)
Episode 13 (Family Love)
Episode 14 (Danger..)
Episode 15 (Her Past)
Episode 16 (Love )
Episode 17 (Sacrifice)
Episode 18 (Realization)
Episode 19 (She Loves Him)
Episode 20 (Confession)
Episode 21 (Surprise)
Episode 22 (Major Turn)
Episode 23 (What is Avni hiding?)
Episode 24 (London)
Episode 25 (Breakdown)
Episode 26 (Mrs Khanna)
Episode 27 (Back to mumbai)
Episode 28 (Avneil Marriage🌷)
Epilogue

Episode 1 (Pool Party)

5.3K 325 17
De AdizaDiaries

A beautiful location of a Goa resort

Pool side location was decorated with white lilies and orchids.....

Scene 1

A girl comes out of a room shouting for her friend

"Naina ...naina kaha ho tum...."

She was doing make up in her room
"Ya riya babes...i am here....."

Riya comes inside the room
"Ufff nainz tum yha make up kr rhi ho.......come on babes its pool party....and your this sexy outfit is enough to woo any hottie out there...."

(Ohhh la la.....plays in bg)

Naina turns around wearing a sexy swimming outfit
"I know riya.....that my looks are enough to make any guy fall for me....
She looks at riya
And heyy.....you are not even ready.......Come on riya......Its YOUR wedding function babez....you should be ready by now..."

Riya : Ya naina....but i am waiting for AVNIII......pta nhi kaha reh gyi ye ladki......

Naina : Ye avni bhi na.....kabhi time pe nhi aati....gyi hogi apne goa church me....uski favourite jagah....

Scene 2 (Goa Church)

A girl was shown wearing a yellow top with ripped jeans and a white colour shrug.

She biys the candles and went inside the church

She lit the candle and closes her eyes

"Nhi janti ki main kaun hu......meri pehchaan kya hai.....

Bs ek naam hai.......ye naam...jo maine khudko diya hai......AVNI......

She opens her eyes and continues....

Kya sirf ye pehchaan kaafi nhi........kyu humari pehchan humare surname se hoti hai....

Lekin main ye nhi manti.......main apne naam ko hi apni pehchaan bnaungi.....Mere kaam se hi mera Naam hoga.....

NHI CHAHIYE MUJHE PITA....YA PATI KA NAAM.......bs chahiye to sirf APNI PEHCHAAN.......or vo main hasil krke rhungi...

she places the candle and left the church

She receives a call

Riya : Hey avni...kaha hai tu yr.....you know na...MERI WEDDING KA YE FIRST FUNCTION HAI....and you are still not here.

Avni : Riya....riya.....relax......main bs raste me hi hu.....just coming....i will be there in 5 minutes...

Riya : Come fast....

Both cuts the call

Avni was driving the car.....she stops at the signal.......

She saw two orphan girls who were selling flowers at the signal

She gets emotional seeing them.......her childhood was also not easy....she faced a lot of miseries since her childhood
She had no one to take care of her...

People used to taunts her.....

Her everyday expenses....she has managed everything by herself...and this made her a mature strong and independent girl.

She wipes a tear that rolled down her eyes.....remembering her bad oast memories.....

Signal turned green and she leaves.

She reached the resort.....for ALI and RIYA's PRE WEDDING PARTY.....which was a pool party....

Riya and naina noticed her "Hey avniii......"

Avni hugged both of them

Naina : Kaha reh gyi thi......koi handsome ladka mil gya tha kyaa...huh.....she teased her

Naina being naina....she is the fun girl......who teases them alot.

Avni : Ohh Hello...Naina....tujhe ladko ke alawa kuch sujhta nhi hai kya......anyways.....acha riya ye btaa.....Ali kidhar hai.....your would be Husband..where is he....?

Riya : Ahh...he must be with his friends.......actually uska koi friend aaya hai....London se.....

Naina gets excited : Friend....London.....he must be handsome.....

Scene 3

A handsome charming man wearing black goggles.... moves out of his black coloured BMW

He removes his goggles and hugs his two friends waiting for him

Ali smiles seeing his friend : NEIL......whats up bro....

Neil : Hey Ali...congratulations man...

Ali : Thanks yr

Aditya : Neil kaisa hai yr.......

Neil : Hey adi...Main theek hu tu btaa....

Aditya : I am gud bro.....veseee......tu to pehle se bhi jyada handsome ho gya...Kya baat hai......or koi girlfriend bnayi ki nhiii.....

Neil : Ohh come on Aadi.....main ye pyaar vyaar me yakin nhi krta......so please Keep Me out of all this.....

Ali :  Accha....ab yhi khade hoke sari baate kre ya andar bhi chale....

The three of them headed towards inside

The party begins....

Everyone started enjoying themselves

Drinks....juices...snacks.....dance...and music...

Everything was on

Boys and girls gets inside the pool...

Riya and Naina were already inside the pool....enjoying and dancing

While avni was standing and watching them....

Riya : Avni...babes get inside na.....it will be fun....

Avni : No riya....i am happy outside...you guys enjoy....

On the other side...Ali , Aadi and Neil becomes shirtless....and gets inside the pool.......on a count of 3

1 , 2 , 3.....
And they jumped inside the pool......

Neil's bareless body was making everyone drool over him.....
Girls were drooling over neil

His sexy abs were making them craxy.......

Naina notices Neil : Riya.....yar ye ladka kitna sexy hai......ufff his abs......

Riya : Ohh he......He is ali's friend...NEIL...but hey.....you stay away from him...Ali was telling me...he is not into these things......he is...he is different.

Naina : Just wait n watch babes....ek din Naina ka jaadoo ise deewana bnake rhega....

On the other side.....

Aditya : NEIL....look at the girls mahn.....they are going craxy seeing your sexy body.....

Ali : Sahi keh rha hai Aadi.......Aajtak aisi koi ladki bani hi nhii.....jo iske charm ke aage tik paye....

Neil was smiling with a smirk : Ab main kyaa karoon......Neil ka jadoo hi kuch aisa hai....ki har ladki fida ho hi jaati hai......

But there was only one girl who was not at all interested in him....not even noticed him.....

Aditya noticed her

Aditya teased neil : Neil....you are wrong dude.......ek ladki hai yha.....jo tujhpe fida to dur....tujhe dekh bhi nhi rhi....

He pointes at AVNI......

Neil turns around and looks at her....

She was standing alone outside the pool.....smiling and enjoying herself

Her innocence...her beautiful eyes....and that small black mole near her lips......attracted neil

He saw her for the first time....and felt a different feeling.......a feeling which he never experienced before.....

She was the first girl which gave him this feeling....

He gets lost in her view....seeing her smile.....her long hairs....her shinning black eyes.....

Ali gets him out of his thought "Neil...neil...kaha kho gya...."

Neil realises and gets out of his thought "Huh...nothing"

Aditya :
"NEIL....i have a challenge for you........I DARE YOU...TO GET....THAT GIRL.....INSIDE THE POOL......

Lets see if your charm works on her or not.....

Ali and Aditya laughed and  high fived

Neil : R u challenging me....NEIL......then just wait n watch......

He gets out of the pool.......just in his shorts.....being shirtless with his wet body.......he went near avni

Avni still ignores him.....she is least interested in him

Neil gave his friend an indicator to look at him...

Ali and aditya were watching him

Girls being unaware of his next move

Neil to Avni " Hey beautiful.....would like to join us inside the pool....?

Avni looked at him.....least interested in his shirtless sexy body....gave him a strangers look "EXCUSE ME....."

Neil : I am sorry....i was just asking.....why are you standing alone.....its a pool party...and you should also be inside the pool.....

Avni gave him a whatever  look
"Sorry....but i am not interested..."

But....Neil never loses ANY challenge

He can't lose this one too,
He knew what he has to do next
:
"SORRY.....BUT YOU HAVE NO CHOICE...."

AND..............

(Withing seconds)

He picked her up in his arms........and jumped inside the pool along with her.....

Everyone just looked at them

Before avni could realise what has happened with her......she was all inside the pool......in shirtless Neil's arms.....and getting herself all wet....

:~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~

Precap : 

"YOU.....tum samajhte kya ho apne aap ko......what were you trying to do huh.....AND WHO ARE YOU....."
......

..........

..............

Neil : What the..?.....HOW DARE YOU.......TUM kya samajhti ho apne aap ko......

Avni : Payback time......Mr.....NEIL

..........

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

38.7K 4.8K 25
Take a peek inside to read Avneil's different story. Published on :- 19.02.22
70.1K 6K 27
In this story there is love , breakup , angry , possiveness ... All about AVNEIL
14.7K 1.7K 9
Peek inside to know the story.