Episode 25 (Breakdown)

Neil reached London

He went to the address given by Doctor....of the hospital where Avni is having her treatment done...

Neil searched for her in the entire hospital....his eyes were looking for his Avni....

His heart only wanted to see Avni in front of his eyes..

He searched for her in every corridor and finally he found her.

She was standing in front of her...facing her back to him

But his heart started beating fast seeing her....as if it already knew that she is avni.

Avniiiiiii.......He called out for her having tears and hopes in his eyes

Avni turned around listening her name....unaware of the person calling...

She turned around slowly and gets shocked watching him standing in front of her.

Her face expression changes.....and her heart started beating fast

She gets shocked in utter happiness.....as she never believed that she will ever going to see him again.......she has left that place forever....

She has convinced herselft that she will never return back to him

But he cant let this happen....He cant leave her alone even if she denies....

An unknown happiness was running in her heart as she always knew that neil will definately find her...

She never wanted him to know about her......but her heart always wanted to be with him...all the time

Her face has this big never ending smile seeing him standing  in front of her...with open arms for her...

And in this crucial stage of her life...she badly needs someone to be with her.....And no other person it can be other than Neil....

She could not held herself back anymore.....and was dying to be in his arms.....

She ran quickly to the best of her speed and threw herself in his arms as if there is no tommorow.....

She wanted to feel him...
She needs his warmth....his love.....his presence around her...

And the moment avni hugged him....he immediately grabbes her in his protective arms.....giving her all the warmth and comfart...

They both were crying in longingness....

Their tears were flowing and their hearts were beating with sinc...

Avni cried sobbing in his neck....sharing her grief.....her sorrow with him

And Neil can sense her feelings through her tears...

He knew the pain she is going through....and he also knew how much she needs him....no matter how much she tries to be strong.

She will never tell him anything....but he knows her more than she thinks.

Neil breaks the hug and looks into her tears filled eyes
Kyu Avni....kyu nhi btaya mujhe...itna bharosa bhi nhi tha mujhpe....?..neil shared her grief with her

Avni had tears in her eyes...
I...I...I am sorry neil...i..i am sorry......Main tumhe pareshan nhi ....nhi krna chahti thi.....
Mujhe..mujhe lga tha...jab..jab tumhe pt..pta chlega..to tum..tum tut jaoge....or main...main tumhe aise nhi dekh paungi.....mujhe maaf kr do neil....main darr gyi thi....

Neil cupped her face "Tumhe kya lga avni ki main bikhar jaunga..tut jaunga...
Nhi...Nhi avni......Aisa nhi hai...kyuki main janta hu ki tum bilkul thik ho jaogi...mujhe pura vishwas hai.....or tum dekhna is jung me Jeet humari hi hogi.....Tumhe kuch nhi hoga...suna tumne....Main tumhe kuch hone hi nhi dunga...he cupped her face tightly......wiping her never ending tears from her face

Avni saw the true hopes in his eyes....which in return boost her confidence.....she can see the amount of love and faith he has...which increses her faith...

She thought that neil will break down listening the news...but she never thougt that he will become her biggest strength......

She never knew the power of his love.....She was feeling blessed to see the person standing in front of him having unconditional love for her..

Neil continues
Tum mera pyaar ho Avni...Meri zindagi ho.....
Mera hissa ho tum....he said cupping her face tightly looking deep in her teary eyes......or tumhare bina main kaise jee skta hu....isliye abse tum akeli nhi ho......Tumhare thik hone ki zimmedari ab meri hai....
Neil boosts her confidence...which is needed the most at this crucial phase of he life

She tried to be strong....she tried to be independent....But the reality was that she was breaking slowly inside....

She had lost all the hopes after listening the fact that she has cancer...she broke at that very moment leaving all the hopes....

She lost all her faith in god

But Neil brought that strenght back in her.....

His love became her power....

She looked into his eyes....and could not stop herself from hugging him back...this time with much more intensity

She shattered in his arms.....breaking down in front of him
Us...us din jab jab tumne mujhe propose kiya tha....tab main bohot khush thi neil...
vo pal meri life ka sabse khubsurat pal tha..lekin...lekin meri kismat mere sath nhi thi neil.....tbhi mujhe doctor ka msg aaya ki...ki mujhe...mujhe cancer hai.......she has unstoppable tears in her eyes

Main bikhar gyi neil...ek..ek pal me mujhse sab cheen gya.....
Main kuch nhi kr paayi...kuch nhi.. ......a tear fell from her eyes....and she broke down in tears clutching his shirt over his chest...

She tried to be strong and alone...but It is the fact that she needs him badly...to console her...to care for her...

She was crying badly in his arms and Neil could not see her breaking like this...

Neil tightened his grip over her to  held her more closely....to calm her down "shhhhhhhh.....nhi avni....nhi...Abse ek bhi aansu nhi...tum bilkul nhi royogi...
main aa gya hu na.....ab tumhe kuch nhi hoga..kch nhi......shhhhh.....he consoled her while caressing her back over her hairs

He caresses her back...and kissed over her hairs "Aaj se tumahare saare dukh mere...saare dard mere..."

Avni felt blessed in his embrace......

She never wanted to end that hug...as if she just wanted to live her entire life in his arms only....now...and forever!

..........

Precap :

Dr henry : Congratulations Avni...your body is showing good response to the treatment....And i can say that You will surely recover very soon !

...
....
...

Thank you Neil...avni hugged him

Pyaar bhi krti ho or thank you bhi bolti ho.....Thats not fair Mrs. Khanna...neil smiles at her

.................

Hey Guys
I am very disappointed with the low response i am getting...
Honestly I dont feel continuining it anymore... only because of the lack of comments and motivation i get.

So please...If you want me to give you regular updates like this.....Then give your valuable responses...and make me feel the need to give you early updates.

Please vote and comment

I dont want to give any targets...
But I genuinely wanted to recieve some comments from your side.

Anyways I hope the precap will definately urge you to give your comments😉😇

Love