Episode 8 (Neil's Pain)

Another tear rolled down her eyes

Tum btao neil....kya....kya naam ke saath sir name hona jaruri hai.....?

Kya humare pas pita ki pehchan hona jaruri hai .....?

Neil felt really bad for avni....the pain that she is going through is burried very deep inside her heart..that hardly comes out.....thanks to the wine that she had today.....which made her share her pain......

Neil's pov
Here avni is crying over her loneliness...that she has no family.....no parents....no support...no one to love her.....

And then comes Me....huh...The Neil Khanna.....who has everything......thanks to my Rich n powerful Dad.....he said sarcastically
I have my family....my parents.....but then also i feel all alone......i am all alone......just like you avni........

Pov ends

Neil to avni : (sitting beside her on the floor near the bed)
Look who you are asking avni.....who himself has broken all the relations with his father......who himself does not like to take anyone's sirname...."

Tum mujhse puch rhi ho avni.....ki pita ka sirname jaruri hota hai......jise khud nafrat hai...apne pita ke sir name se....."

Avni was drunk...Neil was also partially drunk

Avni asked him : Neil....tum...tum kyu nafrat krte ho apne naam se....tumhare pas kamse kam pita ki pehchan to hai......mere pas to vo bhi nhi hai..........

Neil : Pita ki pehchan kise chahiye hoti hai avni.....chahiye hota hai....UNKA PYAAR....UNKA SAATH.....UNKA VISHWAS........jo shayad meri kismat me to nhi hai....

Neil was so much drowned into the emotions that he could not control himself and narrates his pain story to avni........

Neil :

Main 14 saal ka tha.....mere bhaiya...Nerav khanna....20 saal ke the......apni graduation complete krke ghar aaye the.....bohot khush the vo......dad ko apna new chef blazer dikhana chahte the......

But......papa ne aate the unhe kaha...

"MERA BETA AA GYA.....AB YE SAMBHALEGA MERA BUSINESS......KHANNA EMPIRE KA NAAM ROSHAN KREGA......HE WILL BE THE NEW CEO......"

He...he did not even noticed that after his words....bhaiya's happy face was turned into a sad one......

He wanted to be a chef but dad....dad forced him to join business...
..AFTER ALL....WE ARE so called KHANNA's........I HATE THIS WORD AVNI.....I JUST HATE THIS

Dad ki khushi ke liye..or family business ke liye...bhaiya ne aoni khushiya kurbaan kr di......or apna master chef blazer..bhaiya ne vo destroy kr diya......

2 saal tk bhaiya ne business sambhala.....but ek car accident me...he died......

I realised ki.......marne se pehle vo apna sapna bhi pura nhi kr paaye........dusro ke liye jeete jeete....vo apne liye.....apne liye jeena hi bhul gye.........

A tear rolled down neil's eyes

His eyes gets filled with tears

Unki death ke baad..dad ne mujhe London bhej diya....further studies ke liye......

He only wanted another CEO of his so called company....

Dad only cares about his business....his reputation....and status....

He neither loved bhaiya....nor me

"He JUST GAVE US HIS SIRNAME.....NOT HIS LOVE....NOT HIS SUPPORT....."

If.....if that day.......he would have listened to bhaiya....and let him do what he wants to do....then...then atleast bhaiya could live his life fulfilling his dreams....happily....and not under any pressure.....and family status....

Avni was listening him silently......somewhere she is understanding his pain.....his reason of being weird......reason of his hatred.....

Neil continues
"Tumhe pata hai avni.........jab hum chote the.....to dad bhaiya or mujhe dekhke bohot khush hote the.....they used to be proud of us...........BUT LATER ON I REALISED.....THAT....HE WAS NOT HAPPY WITH US.........HE WAS JUST HAPPY TO HAVE HIS HEIRS FOR FUTURE.....

Dad ne mujhse kabhi.....kabhi meri marzi nhi puchi.......main kya chahta hu...meri kya feelings hai......

Main ACP banna chahta tha.....police force join krna chahta tha.........But dad ne kabhi mere baare me nhi socha

He forcefully made me fulfil his dream.....not mine

Thats why...I ....I hate him.....I hate him avni....and I HATE BEING CALLED KHANNA.....ghin aati hai mujhe is naam se......

Isse accha to kaash......kaash main......MAIN ANAATH HOTA..."

When neil said this.....avni puts his hand on his lips.......trying to stop him to say such thing

"Nhi neil.....ye dobara kabhi mat bolna.......anaath hona kya hota hai....ye tum nhi jante....."

Neil looks into her eyes
"Pita ke hone ke baad bhi......unka pyaar na mile......iska dard tum nhi janti avni....."

They shared an eye lock.......their feelings were mutual....

Somewhere there is pain is same........Loneliness......

They were feeling each others pain tbrough their eyes.....which were telling more.......expressing their emotions......

Neil continues
Avni.....main ek normal life jeena chahta hu.....apni pehchan khud bnana chahta hu....main nhi chahta log mujhe Neil khanna ke naam se jaane.......main chahta hu log mujhe.....Neil ke naam se jaane....Meri khudki pehchan ho......

Avni : Neil.....tumhare dard ne....mujhe mere saare sawalo ke jawaab de diye.......

Is duniya me agar kuch bhi important hai to vo Naam nhi hai......PYAAR HAI .....

Agar life ne pyaar hai na......to khushiya hai .....apno ka saath hai....tabhi zindagi hai ......
...

And thats how.... they shared their pain with each other that night

Unknowingly they met each others soul's..........peeped into each other's hearts and felt each others pain.....

Soon after that talk......they dozed off to sleep......

Avni was sleeping keeping his head on neil's shoulder......

They both slept near the bed itself......using each others heads as pillows .....

:~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~

Precap :

Avni : Neil ruko........

Neil : Just leave me alone avni......

Avni : Neil kal raat ko....

Neil : Mujhe uss baare me koi baat nhi krni.......did you get that !

.........
.....
.....

Avni in mind :
Neil or uske father ke beech jo bhi
misunderstanding hai.....main use dur krungi........
Mujhe na sahi......PAR NEIL KO USKE PITA KA PYAAR....MAIN DILWA KE RHUNGI........

Shayad .......ye krne se....mujhe khushi mile ......sukoon mile.....