Episode 1 (Pool Party)

A beautiful location of a Goa resort

Pool side location was decorated with white lilies and orchids.....

Scene 1

A girl comes out of a room shouting for her friend

"Naina ...naina kaha ho tum...."

She was doing make up in her room
"Ya riya babes...i am here....."

Riya comes inside the room
"Ufff nainz tum yha make up kr rhi ho.......come on babes its pool party....and your this sexy outfit is enough to woo any hottie out there...."

(Ohhh la la.....plays in bg)

Naina turns around wearing a sexy swimming outfit
"I know riya.....that my looks are enough to make any guy fall for me....
She looks at riya
And heyy.....you are not even ready.......Come on riya......Its YOUR wedding function babez....you should be ready by now..."

Riya : Ya naina....but i am waiting for AVNIII......pta nhi kaha reh gyi ye ladki......

Naina : Ye avni bhi na.....kabhi time pe nhi aati....gyi hogi apne goa church me....uski favourite jagah....

Scene 2 (Goa Church)

A girl was shown wearing a yellow top with ripped jeans and a white colour shrug.

She biys the candles and went inside the church

She lit the candle and closes her eyes

"Nhi janti ki main kaun hu......meri pehchaan kya hai.....

Bs ek naam hai.......ye naam...jo maine khudko diya hai......AVNI......

She opens her eyes and continues....

Kya sirf ye pehchaan kaafi nhi........kyu humari pehchan humare surname se hoti hai....

Lekin main ye nhi manti.......main apne naam ko hi apni pehchaan bnaungi.....Mere kaam se hi mera Naam hoga.....

NHI CHAHIYE MUJHE PITA....YA PATI KA NAAM.......bs chahiye to sirf APNI PEHCHAAN.......or vo main hasil krke rhungi...

she places the candle and left the church

She receives a call

Riya : Hey avni...kaha hai tu yr.....you know na...MERI WEDDING KA YE FIRST FUNCTION HAI....and you are still not here.

Avni : Riya....riya.....relax......main bs raste me hi hu.....just coming....i will be there in 5 minutes...

Riya : Come fast....

Both cuts the call

Avni was driving the car.....she stops at the signal.......

She saw two orphan girls who were selling flowers at the signal

She gets emotional seeing them.......her childhood was also not easy....she faced a lot of miseries since her childhood
She had no one to take care of her...

People used to taunts her.....

Her everyday expenses....she has managed everything by herself...and this made her a mature strong and independent girl.

She wipes a tear that rolled down her eyes.....remembering her bad oast memories.....

Signal turned green and she leaves.

She reached the resort.....for ALI and RIYA's PRE WEDDING PARTY.....which was a pool party....

Riya and naina noticed her "Hey avniii......"