Episode 3 (His Pain)

In the night

Party gets over......

Everyone enjoyed themselves.......with lots of fun...masti....dance...chitchat....and a lot of drama...

In the  night around 12 : 30 p.m

Everyone was sleeping except avni...

She came outside near the pool side......to spend some time with herself

She sat on the table and chair....and was doing some fahsion designing project of her.....

She was very busy in her work........

But when she heard someone arriving outside.....constantly shouting at some one on the call......it grabs her attraction

It was Neil on a call.......came outside near the pool end

"Mom....maine kaha na...mujhe unse baat nhi krni.....aap please unhe keh dijiye mujhe phone na kre...."

Shweta on the other side of the call
"Beta...vo tere papa hai....unhe fikr hai teri...tujhse ek baar baat krna chahte hai....kr le....."

Neil "Mom...unse keh dijiye main thik hu....meri chinta krne ki jarurat nhi hai......main yha apne friend ki shaadi me aya hu....to pleaseee thode din tak mujhe chain se rehne dijiye.....LET ME ENJOY FOR SOME DAYS...."

And he cuts the call....

Avni saw him from distant..and recognises him
"Ye ro vhi idiot hai....jisne mujhe...."

She thought to take her revenge....and something naughty was runing in her mind.....having a naughty smile on her face.........she slowly went beside him

And without wasting a second......SHE PUSHED HIM INSIDE THE POOL WITH FULL FORCE...

It was a sudden shock for neil.....he could not compose himself and gets himself all wet .....and shouted without noticing the person "WHAT THE HELL......"

Avni was standing and laughing loudly at his state

Neil saw the girl.....and recognises her

He burns in anger
"TUM......TUM PAGAL HO KYA......AADHI RAAT KO MUJHE GILA KR DIYA.......HOW DARE YOU....tumne mujhe pool me khaka kaise mara...."

Avni folds her hands and replied
"Vese hi jaise tumne mujhe pool me dala tha.........bhul gye Mr NEIL.....

Neil gets out of the pool.....but he was completely wet

He checks his phone.....but his phone also gets damaged due to water

He started shouting at avni
"TUM SAMAJHTI KYA HO APNE AAP KO......tumme mera phone kharab kr diya........tumhe akal nhi hai kya Ms.....Ms jo bhi ho tum..........."

Avni : AVNI....Avni naam hai mera..... kisi ka ehsaan nhi rkhti main.........jo tumne kiya tha...bs vhi return kr rhi thi.....ITS PYBACK TIME....MR....NEIL.....

Neil went close to her and grabbed her waist......giving her shivers down her spine.....with his wet touch.......

When he touched her...she felt differently......His touch was not making her uncomfartable....rather making her feel it more.......

She gets completely lost in his eyes .....

Neil teased her in his husky voice : Avni.....nice name ......vese if you are returning me everything....then....dont you think you should return that KISS also............he smirked at her

Avni realised what he said and gets shocked

She gets out of her lost thoughts....and came back to reality...

She jerkes and pushed him away..

She gets more angry at him "HOW DARE  YOU....tumhe kya lagta hai....ki tum kuch bhi kr skte ho........

Bade baap ke bete ho...to tumhe lgta hai tum sab kr skte ho......kisi bhi ladki ko jab man chaha kiss kr diya......Right Neil....ops sorry......NEIL KHANNNA..... "

AND Neil gets really angry listening at her words......

His teasing tone turns into a serious one....

As He really hates being called as Neil Khanna....

He hates when people address him as the son of Prakash Khanna

Avni has unknowingly pinched his weak nerve....and makes him really very angry.....

Neil held her from her shoulders......this time very tighly.....and with his brown angry eyes....he stared into her eyes...

"LISTEN to me VERY carefully........tumne jo krna tha kr liya na......NOW GET LOST FROM my eyesight.......and Dont ever take my name again.......Got it....."

And He jerks her away....and headed to his room

Avni : Ahhh.......
Avni felt pain in her shoulders......due to his harsh tight grip

But this time she didn't protested him....

She didn't stopped him....

But WHY.....?

Because this time.....When she looked into his eyes....she saw the real pain.....she gets lost in his eyes....

She saw some familiar pain in his eyes.....she could feel His pain.....something that has hurted him alot......something that bothers him alot

She felt something different this time......

Avni's thoughts in her mind

"Ajeeb hai ye ladka.......ek pal me mzaak krta hai....ek pal me serious ho jata hai....

Pr......Pr KUCH TO HAI ISKI AANKHO ME......Koi ehsaas...jo mujhe apni taraf kheenchta hai....

Or abhi...maine iski aankho me ek ajeeb sa ehsaas dekha....KOI ZAKHM.....KOI DARD HAI ISKI ANKHO ME....

Pr mujhe....mujhe ye mehsoos kyu hua.....Kaun hai ye......or mujhse.....MUJHSE KYAA RAABTA HAI ISKA..........she gets lost in her deep thoughts....

:~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~

Precap :

"Neil......neil.....I....I AM SORRY...."

Riya and naina  gets Shocked "Huhh.....SORRY......or vo bhi avni ke muh se......"