Epilogue

Neil and Avni...who went through a lot of obstacles in their journey so far....had finally overcomed all of them and begin living there life happily !

Avni had her family now and Neil's love was the biggest gift of god to her !

Their love for each other was their biggest strength that binds them in an ever lasting bond forever !

But...as they say.....One's happiness is never completed without a little member in a family....!

Neil and Avni were also on their way of completing their happiness by bringing a little bundle of joy in their lives.....!

Yes.....Neil and Avni were going to become parents as Avni was two months pregnant....!

.............

"Mr khanna...Mrs khanna.....Are you sure you want this....? doctor exclaimed

Avni : Yes...

Neil : No....

Avni looked at Neil : What.....how can you say this Neil....?

Neil : No avni....we are not going to have this.....And that is my final decision.

Avni looked at him once and then again looked back to the doctor : Nhi doctor....ye...ye bacha mere andar hai...to ye decision mera hona chahiye...that whether i want to keep him or not....Or MUJHE YE BACHA CHAHIYE....mera decision nhi badlega...I want this baby....she looked down...keeping her hands on her tummy caressing it softly

Neil looked at her upset face and held her hands in his
"Avni try to understand....tum janti ho main aisa kyu keh rha hu....Doctor ne clearly kaha hai ki tumhari pregnancy me bohot comlications hongi....You...you were a cancer patient...and this...this can affect your health..
neil said this to convince Avni for the abortion.....as the doctor said that she cant hold the baby in her womb....because she is very weak...and she can have major issues during the time of delivery....!

Neil cant take any risk with her...
He was not ready to risk her life at any cost.... so keeping the stone at his heart...he was ready for the abortion part

But Avni...she cant do this....to a little life breathing inside her....!

She was absolutely not ready for this....as she can now feel the presence of a life embracing inside her....

Avni has tears in her eyes listening to neil.....as he was convinving her for the abortion.

Avni : Neil.....you cant feel what I am feeling right now.....there is life breathing inside me.....and you...you are telling me to end this....No Neil....I cant do this....Please....

Neil : Avni....please stop crying (he wiped her tears on her face holding her other hands ).....and samjhne ki koshish kro......your pregnancy has so many complications...And i cant risk your life avni...agar tumhe...tumhe kuch ho gya to....mera kya hoga.....?

Avni held his hand more tightly "Neil....its..its our baby.....humare...humare pyaar ki nishani hai ye......Or neil humne kitni mushkilo ka samna kiya hai....to ye...ye bhi handle kr lenge....par please neil.....mujhe ye krne ko mat bolo....i cant..cant kill my child...i cant kill our baby.....PLEASEEE....

Neil was finally convinced with Avni....as it was also about his child...their first child....and he also wants to bring him into this world.....but Avni's health was also his concern.....He was in this huge dilema...but finally decided to leave everthing on god......