Different Game (Player's Chan...

By Kutie_Pie567

Sequel to Players Change. Read it babess ♥ More

Different Game (Player's Change Sequel) Tyga Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New
Chapter 20.
Aye
Chapter 22
Hm.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Yo.
Chapter 26
Aye.
Chapter 27
Epilouge

Chapter 21

17.3K 571 111
By Kutie_Pie567

Michael P.O.V

I watched as Tayah's face dropped and little tears started rolling down her face. Whoever this nigga was had her like this.

"Baby, what's wrong.?" I asked.

"That's Jaylen." she sniffed.

"Okay?" I said doing the Waka Flocka face.

"That's the ex I told you about from VA. " she said wiping her tears. "Just seeing him brought back so many memories."

I got a little jealous real quick. This nigga got my girl thinking about him now and all that shit.

"Well... it's nice that your saw him bae." I said kissing her cheek and fixing me something to drink.

"I feel bad tho, he looked so sad turning away." she said.

"He can't be sad when he told you to move on. You moved on to me, somebody who loves you with everything in them." I said causing her to smile a little.

"See, your so much more prettier when you smile baby girl. Stop frowning." I said pulling her chin towards me and pecking her nose then her lips.

"See this is why your my baby." she said smiling.

"Baby? I'm no longer hubby.?" I asked.

"You are my eveerythinggg." she said before I smiled and kissed her lips.

Her little southern accent was so damn cute.

"We gotta game tomorrow. They rescheduled it. You coming?" I asked.

"Michael ain't I always there supporting my baby.?" she asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yea." I smiling grabbing her waist.

"Okay then. Now just shut up and give me some of that loving." she said causing me to laugh before I picked her up and carried her towards the room.

*

"Y'all need to get back in shape. Practice tomorrow at 8㏂." Coach J yelled.

We all started heading towards the showers before I heard coach yelling.

"Stevenson! Brown! " he yelled. We jogged over to him.

"Sir?" me & Chris asked as I wiped the sweat from my forehead and neck with my towel.

"We have scouts coming out tomorrow. Now we have Miami, Golden State, and San Antonio coming to check y'all out." he said.

Me & Chris's eyes got wide as we dapped each other up.

"But here's the thang. They know y'all are a team. Y'all have and unbreakable connection out on the court so you need to be thinking about which team both of you want to go too." he said. "This is real deal business. Think about it and play hard tomorrow."

"Yes sir." We both said.

"Be ready for practice tomorrow. Your dismissed." he said walking away.

"Golden State." Chris smiled.

"Hell yea. This been our dream since children." I smiled grabbing my gym bag.

"We bouta be balling for our favorite team boy." Chris said as we walked across the campus.

It was now 8:56 & practice started at 4.

I grabbed my phone seeing I had a message from Tay.

My Errthang♥♕: I'm cooking and I know your hungry and tired. Come spend the night I'll take care of you baby daddy.

-Guh you gone make me get you pregnant, better quit playing lol. How you gone take care of me tho?

My Errthang ♥♕: Lol,  just come on and you'll find out.

-Aight ma. I'm otw.

My Errthang♥♕: Okay, I loveeee youuuuu!

-I love you more baby mama.

"Aye, I'm going to Tays tonight." I said.

"Aight. Honey mad at my ass over some chicken so I'm lowkey scared to go over there." he said causing me to laugh.

"Y'all perfect for each other." I laughed. "Bye man."

"Bye, be safe."

6 minutes later I arrived at Tayah's dorm.

I instantly smelled spaghetti causing me to smile.

"Hey baby." she pecked my lips.

"Hey." I smiled. Where ya clothes at? This how it's gone be when we married?" I asked looking down at her boy shorts and tank top.

"Boy hush and go take a shower." she said.

"Gimmie another kiss." I said trying to grab a piece of the ground beef off the spoon before she popped my hand.

"Uh no." she said.

I smiled before grabbing her face and pecking all over it.

"Mikey stoppp." she laughed. I stopped and looked at get blush a little.

"Now yo beautiful ass keep cooking." I said laughing before turning on my heels.

I took a long shower, almost 40 minutes and hopped out throwing on a pair of balling shorts and a plain white tee. I had so many clothes in Tay's dorm it was ridiculous and vice versa for her.

"Babieee come eat." she yelled.

I locked my phone and went into the kitchen pecking her lips.

She had already fixed me a monster plate of spaghetti and 2 slices of garlic bread,  she already know the deal. Too bad I had to drink water with it tho.

"Bae guess what coach told me & Chris." I said before shoving a big forkful of spaghetti in my mouth.

"What?" she asked.

"Golden State, Miami and San Antonio scouts coming to watch us play tomorrow." I said watching her smile.

"Golden State?" she cheesed like that was the only thing she heard.

"Yeah Baby. With Steph and allat." I smiled.

"Michael!  That's amazing. Imagine you and Chris playing together. Hopefully y'all won't get split up." she said.

"Coach said we're a package deal.  I can't live nor play without my roll dog." I said drinking some water.

"Awe my baby bouta have his light bright ass running up and down the court in front of millions of people." she said laughing.

"You so ratchet." I laughed.

"Nigga you ratchet with yo peasy head." she said causing me to straight face her.

"It's curls. You know that." I said.

"Yea peasy curls." she laughed.

"Well yo weave stiff." I said .

"Michael I don't even wear weave! But if I did It damn sure wouldn't be stiff." she said rolling get eyes.

"Man shutup and eat yo spaghetti." I said.

"When did you become my daddy?" she asked.

"April 23rd of 2013, during spring break in that hotel room." I smirked. That was the exact date that she lost her virginity to me.

"Fuck you." she said laughing.

"How about I fuck you." I said laughing too.

"No thank you." she said before her phone vibrated signalling a text message.

She opened it and frowned for a second. I snatched the phone outta her hand seeing it was a message from a unknown number.

"Michael give it back!" she yelled trying to get it but she was no match for me.

I proceeded to read the messages finding out they were from some guy named Tyrese. From the messages they met at a club and New Orleans and he won't leave her alone even though she's repeatedly told him she gotta man. I don't see why she tryna fight me and shit over that.

"So.. basically this nigga just thirsty.?" I asked putting her phone on the table.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes before getting up and starting to wash dishes.

"Why you mad Tayah?" I asked confused.

"Leave me alone." she mumbled.

"Why bae?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist.

She just continued washing dishes paying me no kinda attention.

"Baby please talk to me." I sighed. "Why you mad?"

She's turned around facing me.

"Ty how the fuck you gone snatch my phone outta my hand like I'm a little child. You claim you trust me but you will go through my phone without my permission. I've never done that to you. I trust you and all that shit. I don't ever go through your phone. All yo lemon ass head had to do was say "Tay who you texting.?" an I would've told you. But no you over treating me like a child. I pay my phone bill not you. I'M GROWN!" she said sounding like that little boy. I wanted to laugh but now wasn't the time.

It must be that time of the month cause she acting all crazy or maybe she just want some of this T-Raww. Shid I ain't got time for this arguing shit.

"I'm sorry LaTayah. Okay?" I asked pecking me her and then her shoulder blade.

"Umhmm." she said.

I smacked my lips.

"Don't start. And I heard yo ass call me Ty! Keep on with that and see what happen." I said.

"Whatever Michael." she said walking towards the room.

"Baby I said I'm sorry..Just accept it please." I said tackling her onto the bed.

She sighed.

"Aight. Now get off me." she said.

"Say you love me." I said.

"I love you." She smiled.

"And I love you more." I said pecking her lips 3 times and rolling off her.

"Bae so it's final. You and Chris wanna go the basketball route?" she asked snuggling up to me.

"Yep. But of course we still gone do music some how or another." I said.

------------------

Babesss. Sorry for the wait.

Tay and Michael cute.

This Tyrese guy.

They chose basketball, how y'all feel about that.? Should they have done music?

Comment & Vote y'all little hearts out.

I love y'all babess. Keep it Trill.  ♥✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 9 19
Sequel to Just us. Except Things have changed. People have matured and found that the decision they chose to make were not best for them. They fo...
56 11 11
This is a sequel to my other Undertale Story Regret, go read that before this otherwise you will be very confused.
406 34 20
Hey guys! I'm back this is the sequel to Love is Not a Choice!! Make sure to check out Love is Not a Choice, before reading this. Thx😘
1.7K 20 7
Thank you for reading, there will be a sequel so be sure to check it out. Don't be a silent reader, tell me what you think.