《Please, Don't Be Afraid》Bren...

By thatCutesyPie

(Y/n) is a 17 year old female struggling with severe depression, and she has been ever since she was a young... More

Chapter One: Unexpected Arrival.
Chapter Two: Where Am I?
Chapter Three: New Life?
Chapter Four: Games.
Chapter Five: Funny Times.
Chapter Six: Insecurities
debating, I should continue or not?
Chapter Seven: Sorrow
Chapter Eight: I'm Sorry
Chapter Nine: Did You Hear That?
Chapter Ten: Why Are You Here?
Chapter Twelve: Not Again.
Important
Chapter Thirteen: Special Surprise
Chapter Fourteen: Special Surprise Part Two
Chapter Fifteen: Rejections
Chapter Sixteen: Before Everything Happened Part One.

Chapter Eleven: I'm Fine.

1.8K 57 285
By thatCutesyPie

This book just hit over 1K viEWS bABYYYY

I'm s h 0 0 k

This is rlly amazing! Thank you all so much!♡♡

⚠Trigger warning! This chapter has cutting and thoughts of suicide

-3rd Person POV-

Brendon kneeled down beside you, he wiped off some blood on your face with a damp cloth, he placed the cloth down and bandaged a cut that was on your cheek.

He then applied some antiseptic cream to the bruises on your face. You were still unconscious, he was very worried for you.

He wondered how Sarah found his address, how in the hell she broke through bullet proof glass, and how she had the nerve to want to 'start over' when she was the one who divorced him in the first place.

"I swear to god if she comes here ever again.." Brendon clenched his fist in anger. He groaned in frustration.

He was about to stand up and go get an ice pack from the kitchen fridge for your black eye when Dallon, Pete, Patrick, Ryan, and Spencer stumbled into the house.

"Hey, what's up Bren- holy shit!" Spencer cut himself off when he noticed you on the couch, unconscious and covered in bruises. They all stopped and starred in horror.

"What the fuck? What happened?" Ryan questioned.

"To make a long fucking story short, Sarah broke in through a window and attacked (Y/n)," Brendon explained, rubbing his temples.

"Sarah!? What!? How could she have broken the gla-"

"That's what I'd like to fucking know," Brendon said, cutting Pete off.

"Is she alright?" Patrick asked.

"I honestly don't know..but I hope so," Brendon said.

"Sarah left a fucking mess over there, can one of you go clean it?" Brendon asked, pointing to the direction where Sarah broke in.

"IL do it," Dallon affirmed, he walked away.

Spencer, Patrick, Pete and Ryan approached Brendon, they all looked at (Y/n)'s unconscious form.

"What happened to her hand?" Spencer wondered.

"A large piece of glass punctured into her hand, causing her to go in shock thus passing out," Brendon explained bluntly.

"I wrapped up her hand up after I had to give her stitches because the laceration was that bad,"

"Jesus christ.." Pete mumbled.

"Can..can you guys enable the security system? And check the windows, make sure all the first floor windows are sealed shut? I just want to make sure incase that crazy bitch decides to come back," Brendon announced.

They all nodded and scattered away in different directions.

Brendon looked back at you and sighed, he stood up and walked to the kitchen. Once he entered, he opened the freezer and took out an ice pack, he closed the freezer door and walked back into the living room.

Brendon approached you, he picked you up bridal style and carried you to your room. He walked up to your bedroom door, he manage to get it open it without much struggle.

He gently laid you down on your bed, he placed the ice pack that he was still carrying onto your black eye. He pulled up a chair by your bed and sat down, he watched you, waiting until you would wake up.

-Time Skip-

Brendon had been watching, and waiting for you to wake up for almost an hour. He was very tired, his eyes grew heavier as the minutes ticked by. He was close to drifting to sleep, his eyes slowly closed shut.

That's when you began to wake up. You slightly stirred in your sleep, you let out a yawn and stretched your limbs, you sat up from the bed. You opened your eyes when you felt something hit your lap, you looked down to see an ice pack.

You then felt something weird on your hand, you looked at your hand to see it was bandaged up.

"Huh..? What happened?" Just then surges of pain surged though your torso area, face, and  in your hand. You groaned in agony.

Brendon jolted awake when he heard you. He
saw that you had finally awoken, he smiled widely.

"(Y/n)!" He exclaimed.

You jumped in terror, you turned your head to see Brendon. You didn't even notice that he was sitting right there beside you in a chair.

"Um..Bren-" He wrapped his arms around you, giving you a big hug. You blushed bright red.

"Thank god you're alright!" He beamed, holding onto you tighter. You hissed in pain.

"Oh sorry!" He quickly retracted himself from you.

"It's okay.." You said.

"Are you okay?" He questioned softly.

"Not really..I'm really sore and I have a headache.." You said.

"Hold on, I'll be right back!" He quickly dashed out of the room.

You tried to remember what happened- the last thing you remembered was Sarah physically attacking you..and the words she said about you.

-A few moments later-

Brendon returned to you shortly after, he had a cup of water in one hand and two painkillers in the other.
H

e reached out his hand that had the two pills resting on his palm, you took it from his hand, putting it in your mouth and gulping it down. You grabbed the cup of water, drinking it to help you sallow the pill and horrible taste.

"Thanks.." You said.

"Um..what happened?" You questioned, looking up to meet his gaze. He looked a bit hesitant.

He sat down beside you, he explained everything that happened with Sarah and why you have the gauze wrapped around your hand. Your eyes went wide.

"I-Is she gone..?" You questioned quietly.

"Yes, she's gone. Don't worry, if she does happen to come back- IL protect you. I promise," He reassured. You gave him a small smile.

"Now I do think it's best for you to rest so you can feel better,"He suggested.

You nodded and you both said your goodbye's. Thoughts swarmed your head as you striped off your clothing

You looked into the mirror, you were only in your bra and underwear.

"I'm fucking hideous.."

You quickly changed into your pajamas and laid in bed.

"He doesn't actually care, he never will. He only feels pity for me. The only reason he helped me was for publicity and to make himself look good. I should do him- and everyone a favor and die,"

You turned over and stared at the wall, you thought back to what Sarah said about you.

"She's right..everything she said about me was true. I really am just a worthless bitch. Brendon will just dump me out on the streets soon, I know it,"

You silently sobbed at the thought, you slowly drifted off to sleep with tears streaming down your face.

-Time Skip-

You woke up from a not-so decent sleep. You let out a big yawn as you stretch your limbs. You didn't feel so good, (Mr.Stark, I don't feel so good..) but you didn't feel as bad as you were hours ago.

You looked at the clock and realized you only got a couple hours of sleep which explains your grogginess. You sat up and let your feet touch the floor making you shiver. You walked over to the mirror and looked at your reflection.

"Disgusting as always.." You mumbled.

You walked over to the window, the sky casted a light orange glow since it was sunrise.

You looked down at the ground, from where you were to the ground was quite the distance. You walked closer to the window, letting the bad thoughts control you. You put your hands up to the glass.

You blankly stared down at the ground.

"Jump..jump..jump.." the words echoed in your head, getting louder after each word.

You didn't move your eyes off the ground as your hands traveled around the window, feeling for any sort of lock or something to open the window.

Your fingers grazed over something, you looked up to realize the window was drilled shut. There was no way to open it.

You finally snapped out of your daze, you shook your head. You moved your hands off the window and hesitantly walked back, dismissing the thoughts that were going through your head. You resisted the urge to go back to the window and find some way to break it open.

You sat back down on the bed, facing away from the window.

Thoughts raced in your mind. You thought about all the years you were bullied at school and abused by your family, how no one wanted to help but instead they all laughed at you.

You remembered telling your only friends about all your secrets, only for them to back stab you by telling the whole school.

You remembered your first lover, you caught them cheating on you with your sibling. You didn't realize how manipulative your so called 'lover' was until it was too late. They would constantly lie to you, steal from you, and use you for their own pleasure. You let them brainwash you for the longest time.

You remembered your first suicide attempt a couple years back. You overdosed on sleeping pills, at the hospital not even the doctors cared nor did your family, instead once you got home they all started beating you until you couldn't move and it hurt to breathe, they managed to break a few of your ribs, your arm and nose.

You didn't even realize that you were crying,
tears escaped from your eyes and cascaded down your features. You wiped them away with your hand.

You looked down at your arm, you pulled the sleeve up to your elbow, exposing many cuts. All the times you let that razor dance across your skin as you doodled into your flesh.
You would drown out the voices and pain with any razor that you could get your hands on.

Oh how you missed the feeling.

You perked up as an idea popped into your head. You rolled down your sleeve and hopped off the bed. You opened up your bedroom door, closing it behind you. You walked away from your room and to where Sarah broke in.

Your plan was to go back into that hallway in hopes of finding a big enough piece of glass so you could self harm.

"Hi, (Y/n)," A voice greeted from behind you, they wrapped their arm around your shoulder, taking you by surprise. You turned you head around to face whoever that was.

"O-Oh..hey Dallon," You sheepishly said.

"Are you alright? How is your hand?" He questioned.

"How did he- Oh. Maybe Brendon must have told him what happened,"

"I'm fine..and so is my hand," You answered. He let go of your shoulder and turned to face you.

"What are you doing up so early?" He questioned.

"I, Um..you know, decided to see what was up since I woke up early. I wanted to see if anyone else was up," You lied, fidgeting with your hands.

"Oh okay. Well Brendon and the boys are out. They'll be gone for a little while so it's just you and me," He chuckled and nudged your shoulder.

"Heh..cool," You said.

"Hang on, I'll be right back. I gotta go do something real quick," Dallon said and walked away.

You watched him as he left, you quickly dashed to the hallway. Once there, you turned on the lights. You saw that all the glass was cleaned up and window was boarded up to prevent anything from entering or exiting.

You got on your hands and knees and began to look around, you looked all around the window for anything but found nothing.

You checked under the carpet and found nothing once again, only finding bits and pieces of glass that didn't get picked up.

After a few minutes of searching the area, you decided to check the one place you seemed to forgot to check- under the cabinet that was beside the window.

You crouched down, your hand slowly traveled underneath the cabinet. You couldn't see under the cabinet.

After a moment, you jerked your hand back when you felt something sharp poke the tip of your finger. You looked at your index finger and saw a small drop of blood.

You moved your hand back under there and carefully pulled out a piece of glass, it wasn't too big or too small, it was the right size.

"Thank god.." You mumbled. You carefully placed the piece of glass in your pocket.

You turned off the light and walked away.

Dallon came back and spotted you walking away, he raised his eyebrow. He wanted to know why you went back there. He called out your name but you didn't hear him, you continued your walk to your room and closed the door.

Dallon got an uneasy feeling. He followed you up to your room, he made sure to
stay silent.

You closed your door, you made your way over the the edge of the bed and sat down. You rolled up your sleeve, you grabbed the piece of glass from your pocket. You moved the glass to your arm, making cut after cut as tears poured down your face.

The blood trickled down your arm and fell on your pajama bottoms and bed.

You heard the door creaking opened. Your eyes widened in panic.

You forgot to lock your door.

"(Y/n)?" Are you okay?" Dallon asked. You quickly turned away from him. You tried your best to cover your arms and to clean away the blood with your sleeve that escaped your freshly made cuts.

"O-Oh yep! I'm.." You stammered and cleared your throat.

"I'm Fine," You said.

Dallon walked over to you and peered over your shoulder.

"Are you sure? You don't sound like it- oh my god!" He cut himself off as he spotted the several cuts you made on your arm.

"D-Dallon! I-It's..It's not what it looks like..!" You stuttered in complete panic.

"(Y/n) what did you do!?" He quickly rushed to your side, he grabbed both of your arms.

You stayed silent, you didn't know what to do. You looked down in shame.

"Why..?"

You still didn't respond to him.

"(Y/n)..I-I may need to tell Brendon about this.." He thought out loud. Your eyes widened in fear.

"If he found out I did this, he would be so angry with me! He would hurt me so bad!" You thought.

"N-No wait! Please please don't tell Brendon! Don't tell him, don't tell anyone about this, please! I beg you!" You pleaded. He didn't say anything, he was questioning himself weather he should tell Brendon or not.

"Please, Dallon..." He sighed.

"Alright..I'll keep this a secret," He said after a moment of silence.

"T-Thank you.." He let go of your arms.

"Give that to me," He demanded, pointing to the piece of glass. You shyly handed it to him.

"Stay here, I'll be right back," He said, you slowly nodded.

He walked out of the room, leaving you with your thoughts. You stared at your lap, tears escaped your eyes and fell onto your pajama bottoms.

Dallon quickly came back in with some tissues and gauze. He cleaned the blood on your arm with the tissues, you hissed a few times in pain and he would say sorry. He wrapped your arm up in the gauze. He then hugged you gently.

"Don't ever do this again, (Y/n). Please don't do this, do you promise?"

"Y-Yeah..I promise," You said softly.

"I hope your telling the truth.." He mumbles to himself.

After a couple minutes he pulled away from you and looked into your eyes.

"Let's go downstairs," He suggested.

"C-Could I change quickly?" You asked.

"Sure, I'll just be waiting outside your room," He said, he walked out of your room and left you by yourself.

-Time Skip-

You and Dallon sat on the living room couch, you both were watching random shows on the TV. You two didn't talk much, the only thing that was breaking the silence was the TV.

You held the ice pack closer to your eye.

When you were changing, your eye started to ache so you grabbed the ice pack in attempts to soothe the pain.

Both of you just sat on the couch all day doing nothing besides watching TV. Dallon prepared dinner for you and him, silence fell upon you two as you ate.

After dinner, you and Dallon headed off to bed. After what had happened earlier- sleep is what you needed.

Since it was getting kind of hot, you changed into some soft pajama shorts and a sleeveless top that exposed hundreds of your cuts and the gauze wrapped around your arm.

"It's not like anyone's gonna see me,"

You fell onto your bed, you rolled over and stared at the ceiling.

You fell asleep shortly after. The last thought that crept into your mind before up fell asleep was a question that lingered into your mind for years.

"Why am I even here.."

-Time Skip-

The sound of glass breaking was loud enough for you to stir awake from your deep slumber.

There in your room stood a mysterious figure that broke in through your window. The figure swiftly made it's way over to you, they clasped their hand around your mouth, preventing you from making any noises.

They reached into their pocket and pulled out a knife, holding it by your throat.

"Make a sound, and Il slit your throat,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 443 29
It was a while later when Brendon woke up again. He noticed a sharp pain in his wrist and saw the swelling. He was pretty sure it was more than a spr...
14K 345 25
He saw her in the crowd. She was having so much fun. She was jumping around, dancing, singing, and just enjoying everything in general. She loved eve...
10.6K 271 41
Ranked 1 out of 100+ in #adoptedbybrendonurie Book 1: The Youngest Of The Family (COMPLETE) Book 2: Touring is Hard 1k: 1/10/18 1.5k: 1/31/18 2k: 3/3...
99.5K 3.1K 35
A sad and tormented soul named (Y/N) gets saved by her highschool crush.....Brendon Urie as she fights through her depression and the drama in her li...