Unsteady; House of Anubis *B2*

Por SarahRCubitt13

Unsteady; adjective - moving or changing, or not firm: It's a new school year! Everyone is back at Anubis Hou... Más

[1] House of Hello
[2] House of Dolls
[3] House of Spirits
[4] House of Blackmail
[5] House of Rivals
[6] House of Faces
[7] House of Myths
[8] House of Nightmares
[9] House of Combinations
[10] House of Heartbreak
[11] House of Tunnels
[12] House of Goodbyes
[13] House of Protection
[14] House of Letters
[15] House of Who?
[16] House of Frauds
[17] House of Chance
[18] House of Divides
[19] House of Crushes
[20] House of Vertigo
[21] House of Pressure
[23] House of Hoods
[24] House of Deceit
[25] House of Sibuna
[26] House of Payback
[27] House of Pendulums
[28] House of Impasse
[29] House of Help
[30] House of Phobias
[31] House of Isis
[32] House of Curfews
[33] House of Dead-Ends
[34] House of Webs
[35] House of Fronts
[36] House of Keepers
[37] House of Hacks
[38] House of Stings
[39] House of Double-Cross
[40] House of Wires
[41] House of Envy
[42] House of Names
[43] House of Evidence
Auther Update
[44] House of Genius
[45] House of Slander
[46] House of Hasty
[47] House of Sorry
[48] House of Hex
[49] House of Silence
[50] House of Warnings
[51] House of Status
[52] House of Laments
[53] House of Heists
[54] House of Alibis
[55] House of Oblivion
[56] House of Snoops
[57] House of Reflections
[58] House of Stooges
[59] House of Zodiacs
[60] House of Reckoning
[61] House of Trades
[62] House of Magic
[63] House of Tricks
[64] House of Whispers
[65] House of Duplicity
[66] House of Hauntings
[67] House of Collections
[68] House of Speculation
[69] House of Sabotage
[70] House of Nine Lives
[71] House of Forgeries
[72] House of Hijack
[73] House of Freeze
[74] House of Timeout
[75] House of Reflectors
[76] House of Illusions
[77] House of Dreams
[78] House of Pitfalls
[79] House of Phantoms
[80] House of Surrender
[81] House of Strategy
[82] House of Memory
[83] House of Pretenders
[84] House of Trouble
[85] House of Traps
[86] House of Stakes
[87] House of Missions
[88] House of Captives
[89] House of the Chosen
[90] House of Freedom
COVERS/EDITS
Questions for the Cast
Fun Facts
House of Sequels
10 Questions from Me to You

[22] House of Deja Vu

1.6K 78 19
Por SarahRCubitt13

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

Amber was the first to get her priorities straight once they all realised, they had completed the task, "You lose Mr Ceiling!" she shouted causing Camilla to laugh.

"I thought we were going to lose you," Nina told Fabian as she backed out of his arms causing the boy to look at her with a smile every girl wishes they were on the receiving end of.

"No chance."

"Well I am impressed!" Amber stated as she and Camilla brushed down Fabian's jacket.

"Why? I messed up." Fabian asked the blonde who smirked in an oddly similar way to Camilla causing him to be scared for a second.

"Who knew you could do a push-up?!" Amber asked, before brushing past him, looping her arm in Camilla's as the two girls lead the way to the chasm task. Causing Nina and Fabian to let out laughs before following them.

The Chasm was still as terrifying as ever and there were no real clues as to how they were meant to cross it. Camilla held her arm out so Amber could slip on her heels before Amber did the same for Camilla. Nina grabbed onto Camilla and Fabian as she looked around.

"What?" the twins said instantly causing Amber to turn her head to see Nina looking scared.

"What?" the blonde asked.

"N-Nothing," Nina stuttered putting on a fake smile they all saw through, "nothing thankfully. I'm just I'm terrified that dream is going to come true." She told them.

"No," Fabian whispered, "look, it won't while we're with you. You were alone in the dream, right?" Nina nodded her head at his words.

Camilla grabbed Nina's hand. "The dream is not coming true, so the gods help me, Nina!" Camilla reassured her causing the girl to smile. There was defiantly one thing the Spirit didn't take into account, how Camilla could get when someone wronged one of her friends and threatening Nina in such an obvious way had defiantly ticked the girl off.

Not letting go of her protectors hand the Chosen One and her Sibuna's looked down at the chasm, "How are we ever going to cross it?"

"Okay, I may hop well, but I can I just say right now I don't jump" Amber pipped up from the other side of Camilla.

"There must be some way to get across," Camilla said, "Robert won't have made an impossible task."

"what's this?" Fabian said as he knelt down to look at the edge of the chasm.

"It looks like something used to go over there," Nina said as she too knelt down causing Amber to let out a mumble about dirt on her dress. Camilla smiled at her before she turned and looked around at the walls for anything that could be a beam or a bit of wood or something that could be used as a crossing.

"It must be in the house somewhere?" Fabian suggested as he got to his feet, holding a hand out to Nina and helping her get to hers.

"People look at the time!" Amber screamed as she got a glance of Fabian's watch, "that mask will have to wait, I've still got mine and Alfie's Masks to worry about."

"But we're finally getting somewhere!" Fabian groaned at the blonde.

"Exactly," Nina pipped up with a smile on her face, "we're finally getting somewhere, I think we deserve a little downtime." Amber grinned at Nina and as Fabian turned back to the chasm stuttering, she and the American girl had looped arms and walked back the way they came leaving Camilla with her brother.

"But the dream..." Fabian mumbled to Camilla who sent her brother a sympathetic smile.

"as long as we don't do anything in the dream, it should be fine," she knew she sounded a lot more confident than she actually felt about that statement, but it was enough to cause Fabian to sigh and give in. "Come on Idiot, let's try to help you win your girl back eh?" Camilla told her brother, wrapping an arm around his shoulders as he wrapped his arm around her waist and they followed the two girls. Fabian lifting his sister over the hopscotch board causing her to squeal and laugh. A night off couldn't be all bad, they all deserved it at least.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The ball was in full swing as the Sibuna's all arrived at the school, Jerome and Alfie running from the main hall, well more Jerome was doubled over as he laughed at Alfie who was walking out pretending to be Frankenstein's monster with the green monster mask on his face, Camilla spotting Jerome had her in his hands along with his own. Camilla joined in on the laughter but Amber didn't find the sight of her boyfriend in a monster mask as funny.

"we agreed you wouldn't wear a Frankenstein mask!" Amber yelled down the hall.

"Oh no." Jerome sniggered as he sidled up to Camilla (now changed out of his mummy costume into a simple black suit with a matching tie to the dark grey of Camilla's dress) and he handed her her mask with a dramatic flourish, "for you Milly," Camilla took it with a smile as they watched the Amfie argument with amused looks.

"I'm not!" Alfie said as he pulled off the mask and held it up, "Frankenstein was the scientists, not the monster!" Alfie countered, causing Amber to look over at Camilla and Jerome who both nodded their heads in agreement to Alfie.

"See what I'm up against?" Amber told Nina who was laughing besides Fabian. Amber groaning slightly, she and Alfie were the only official couple in that hallway and yet the two non-couples (whom she was working on making couples) looked and acted more like couples. Amber looked down at Alfie's shoes and her eyes widened dangerously.

"I say we go inside so if Amber kills Alfie we have some deniability," Jerome whispered in Camilla's ear as the girl used her mask as a way to hide her amusement at the whole situation. She nodded and Jerome put his hand on her waist, leading her into the party.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

"See dramatic entrance," Joy said as a photographer took a photo as Jerome and Camilla walked in, smiling at it as he showed her it. The two were looking up at one another with smiles as if they were the only two in the room.

"That didn't feel dramatic," Jerome said as he led Camilla over to Joy, gesturing to the photographer to show him the photo, "Can I get a copy of that?" he asked seeing it with a smile before he turned back to his date to her eyes wide as she took in Joy's dress.

"Jerome Clarke," Camilla turned to him and he knew he was in trouble just from the tone in her voice. Jerome sent her a smile as they turned just in time to see Fabian and Nina walking into the room.

Joy and Nina glanced at one another before their smiles dropped. The two girls where wearing the exact same dress. The dress Jerome had sold to them both.

"Are you kidding me? Jerome, you said this dress was one of a kind!" Joy turned to Jerome who quickly took a step behind his date, Camilla would be mad at him for a bit but he knew she wouldn't do much more than that, Joy and Nina, on the other hand, would actually murder him so he was totally going to use Camilla as a shield.

"He said the same thing to me," Nina growled at the boy, even Fabian now had an angry look on his face the only thing stopping any of them from doing anything was the fact Camilla stood in their way.

"Okay see now, that is dramatic!" Jerome whispered in Camilla's ear and despite herself, Camilla burst out laughing. The whole thing though annoying was ridiculous and totally something she should have expected the moment Jerome sold Nina a dress.

"CAMILLA!" both girls shouted in anger that their friend was laughing at the situation.

"Now girl," Jerome backed up not wanting his date to get the full brunt of their anger, Fabian leaning forward and grabbing Camilla's hand and pulling her from danger, also trying to stop her from laughing though she couldn't stop, "I can explain everything, but before I do may I please introduce..." Jerome turned as Mrs Andrews walked into the room. "Mrs Andrews." They all turned to see the teacher wearing the same dress as the two girls and this caused Alfie to lose it along with Camilla, who felt tears fall down her face from laughing so much.

"JEROME!" The three wearing the same dress screamed. Jerome winked at Camilla before running off into the crowd to escape the girls.

At that moment there was the tapping of drum sticks and a thrash metal punk band started to play on the stage. All of them watching as Victor threw down the muffin he was eating and storm the stage, cutting the music and causing the curtains to close on them causing the music to stop.

"Oh god... it's not a dance with us unless there is drama..." Camilla mumbled as she wiped her face, Fabian sending her a small amused smile before Nina stormed off in the opposite direction of Joy and he followed.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Camilla wandered into the next room to see Joy, Fabian and Nina all arguing with Jerome, Mara watching from the end of the table. With a groan, she saw him hand over money. "Was that worth it J?" Camilla asked as she picked up a cookie from one of the trays, looking up at Jerome with a grin.

"Obviously not!" Mara spoke up, "he's probably ruined their night."

Jerome, however, saw the smile on Camilla's face and the slight water that was under her bottom eyelashes from laughing so hard she cried, yes, he was down £40 but he hadn't seen Camilla that happy all term, "Na, it was totally worth it, I think." He said without thinking, only looking down as Mara walked away in a huff.

Camilla bit her lip as she watched Mara go, trying not to smirk before she turned back to Jerome, "Wanna see if Trish has talked Victor into not giving her a toothbrush?" Camilla asked holding out her hand to him. Jerome grinned and nodded his head taking her hand before they walked into the next room, Eddie and Patricia got off the stage with a sigh until Patricia's eyes found Camilla's. Patricia rushed over to the pair, Eddie on her heels – clearly the band was his doing and Patricia was making him help her

"This is a long shot," Patricia said as she reached the pair, "but Cam do you think you could..." Patricia trailed off with a glance at Eddie.

Camilla smiled at the girl, "I'm on it Trish," Camilla looked up at Jerome, "make sure Victor doesn't see me, okay." Jerome nodded his head, as Patricia grabbed Camilla's hand and the two slipped past them, "Excuse us Eddie, but I've got to work some magic." This comment caused Patricia to laugh as they ran up the stairs to the stage and slipped behind the curtain.

Eddie turned to Jerome in confusion as the girls disappeared, "What is Cam going to do?"

"You'll see," Jerome said mysteriously as he picked up a glass of lemonade.

"What? Has she got superpowers or something?"

"Yep."

"What?" But that's all the boy got as Jerome walked away trying to keep an eye on Victor who was talking with Vera at the back of the room, thankfully having missed Camilla slipping behind the red curtain on the stage.

"Hello boys," Camilla smiled at the four boys holding instruments, "My name is Camilla and I am so sorry for what I'm about to do." Patricia let out a laugh as Camilla started to chant, "Memoria Diffingo, Memoria Diffingo, Memoria Diffingo, Memoria Diffingo," for each of the boys she gathered what looked like pink smoke in her hand before she blew it into their faces, their eyes glazing over. With each blow of smoke, Camilla implanted the idea that they had agreed to take the gig as a classical quartet as a dare but they thought the girl who hired them was cute and were going to play classical music. Camilla turned to Patricia with a smile trying to hide the dizzy spell that was washing over her "ready when you are."

"Are you sure about this?" Patricia asked, causing Camilla to nod.

"I'm going to sneak out so it's not obvious I helped, but you just need to open the curtain and tell them to go," Camilla told her, causing Patricia to smile gratefully at her. With that Camilla slipped from the stage, taking a deep breath as she held onto the bannister trying not to let the dizziness take over.

"Whao you okay?" Eddie asked as she reached the bottom of the steps.

Camilla nodded, though before she could say anything, she felt a hand touch her waist and Jerome's worried eyes met her's, "Mills?" he asked softly as Eddie watched Patricia leave the stage with a bright smile.

"Magic overuse..." Camilla whispered too him, "I need chocolate or something... chocolate helped last time."

"We're going to go get some food before Alfie eats his way through it," Jerome loudly told Patricia and Eddie who nodded at them with a smile before he led Camilla away. 

As Camilla and Jerome passed Fabian and Nina the band started to play, and it wasn't until Camilla saw Fabian's eyes widen did she remember the dream, classical music was playing whilst Nina and Fabian danced. She was so focused on helping her friend she had accidentally helped the dream come true. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Is this spirit going to stop Jemilla having a nice time at the ball? what do you think? they have had moments but are yet to dance. 

Fav, Comment and Share

Love ya
Sarah xxx 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

73.3K 2.4K 19
"You're not at all like what I expected." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the bastard son stumbles upon a princess nothing like she should be. ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ Being t...
109K 3.4K 19
Erin finally knows what she is, a Nephalem. But, she has no idea how to control it or when her dark side will show through, her demon side. She and I...
22.5K 159 4
This story about a blonde hair skin in his new school with his best friends
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...