Unsteady; House of Anubis *B2*

By SarahRCubitt13

Unsteady; adjective - moving or changing, or not firm: It's a new school year! Everyone is back at Anubis Hou... More

[1] House of Hello
[2] House of Dolls
[4] House of Blackmail
[5] House of Rivals
[6] House of Faces
[7] House of Myths
[8] House of Nightmares
[9] House of Combinations
[10] House of Heartbreak
[11] House of Tunnels
[12] House of Goodbyes
[13] House of Protection
[14] House of Letters
[15] House of Who?
[16] House of Frauds
[17] House of Chance
[18] House of Divides
[19] House of Crushes
[20] House of Vertigo
[21] House of Pressure
[22] House of Deja Vu
[23] House of Hoods
[24] House of Deceit
[25] House of Sibuna
[26] House of Payback
[27] House of Pendulums
[28] House of Impasse
[29] House of Help
[30] House of Phobias
[31] House of Isis
[32] House of Curfews
[33] House of Dead-Ends
[34] House of Webs
[35] House of Fronts
[36] House of Keepers
[37] House of Hacks
[38] House of Stings
[39] House of Double-Cross
[40] House of Wires
[41] House of Envy
[42] House of Names
[43] House of Evidence
Auther Update
[44] House of Genius
[45] House of Slander
[46] House of Hasty
[47] House of Sorry
[48] House of Hex
[49] House of Silence
[50] House of Warnings
[51] House of Status
[52] House of Laments
[53] House of Heists
[54] House of Alibis
[55] House of Oblivion
[56] House of Snoops
[57] House of Reflections
[58] House of Stooges
[59] House of Zodiacs
[60] House of Reckoning
[61] House of Trades
[62] House of Magic
[63] House of Tricks
[64] House of Whispers
[65] House of Duplicity
[66] House of Hauntings
[67] House of Collections
[68] House of Speculation
[69] House of Sabotage
[70] House of Nine Lives
[71] House of Forgeries
[72] House of Hijack
[73] House of Freeze
[74] House of Timeout
[75] House of Reflectors
[76] House of Illusions
[77] House of Dreams
[78] House of Pitfalls
[79] House of Phantoms
[80] House of Surrender
[81] House of Strategy
[82] House of Memory
[83] House of Pretenders
[84] House of Trouble
[85] House of Traps
[86] House of Stakes
[87] House of Missions
[88] House of Captives
[89] House of the Chosen
[90] House of Freedom
COVERS/EDITS
Questions for the Cast
Fun Facts
House of Sequels
10 Questions from Me to You

[3] House of Spirits

2.6K 84 23
By SarahRCubitt13

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

As Camilla and Jerome emerged from the boy's room to see if Dinner was close to being ready they weren't sure what they expected as they wandered through to the kitchen, the fact the whole room was covered in flower and other baking things was not one of those expectations. Normally if Trudy was supervising the kitchen didn't get too messy but she was supervising an Alfie who was determined to impress Amber.

"Oh I am so proud of you," Alfie murmured to the cupcakes and it didn't take much more than a glance for the two to decide it was probably safer for them to sit in the living room.

Jerome made stayed by the kitchen window informing Alfie he had bought the flowers as the boy asked and to see if he could steal a cupcake Camilla wandered down to the couches as Fabian and Nina came through.

"They are talking about the elixir," Nina whispered to Fabian, smiling at Camilla as they sat down on the couch, Camilla taking the arm of the chair. The 'they' the two were talking about didn't take much of a guess for Camilla to figure out – clearly, it was Victor and one of his cult members probably. "Victor obviously hasn't hung up his evil boots yet."

Fabian glanced to Camilla as Nina spoke about Victor being evil, his sister's mouth frowned a little, but she remained silent. Fabian knew his sister's stance on the man not being evil not truly, he could be misguided but he wasn't evil. Neither Rutter could argue with Nina however as no one knew who the girl's magic teacher was apart from Fabian, hell only Fabian and Amber – because of one wrong email, thanks to Annabeth Rutter's inpatients to get the laptop off her daughter – knew she was taking magic classes.

Fabian turned back to Nina, "well, you heard what Sweetie said, they don't have the recipe and the cup was destroyed." This time it was Nina's turn to share a look with Camilla. Camilla rolling her eyes dramatically at her American friend. Nina had promised she would tell Fabian about the cup, why hadn't she already.

"Nina, you promised me..." Camilla warned the girl, Camilla refused to go through any dramatic mystery without Fabian and if Nina wasn't going to tell her brother Camilla would.

Fabian looked between the two girl's confusion clearly etched onto his face.

Nina tried to hold Camilla's stare, but Camilla was more stubborn, and Nina had to look away. "about that..." Nina started slowly causing Fabian to look her way.

Of course, they were interrupted as Amber came into the room with a smile. Taking a deep sniff of the air before turning to the kitchen area, where Trudy and Alfie where frantically trying to cover up the surprise cupcakes for Amber "what is that amazing smell?" she asked, "something smells nice," Amber told Alfie who was stood by a food processor, Jerome sitting down at the dining table to watch the chaos he knew was to happen.

"Yeah, I'm eh... helping Trudy cook supper," Alfie told Amber.

Camilla didn't need to see her face to know a worried expression instantly flitted onto it, "after last time?" Amber instantly asked. "no one's forgotten marshmallow meat surprise..." she added, worry clearly heard in her voice, causing Nina, Fabian, Jerome and Camilla to glance to one another with smiles. Amber seemed to pull a face before she turned on her heel and wandered over too where Nina, Fabian and Camilla were all sat. Of course, before she reached them Alfie had an 'Alfie' moment in the kitchen where he turned on the blender without putting the lid on causing the liquid to go flying.

"Alfie!" Trudy screamed rushing over to switch the blender off before handing him a towel to start mopping up his mess.

"Sarah would know what to do," Nina mumbled turning the conversation back to what they were discussing before – aka Victor and his hunt for immortality. "I wish I could make myself dream about her again."

"Hard pass on the creepy dreams..." Camilla shuddered, "you got nice ones with Sarah, where I got traumatised by Cult chanting."

"where you actually dreaming if it happened while you slept?" Fabian posed the question to his sister causing her to frown and look at him, maybe she didn't have dreams last year maybe it was some kind of projection. Camilla wasn't sure which option she found worse.

"I tried to make myself dream about Justin Bieber once," Amber chimed in as she approached them, "except it wasn't Justin Bieber, it was Just a Beaver," with that she pulled a beaver-like face causing a laugh from Fabian and Camilla. "I put that down to a brain typo..."

"Amber, what are you talking about?" Nina said as she tried to follow what the girl was saying and why.

"Why? What are you talking about?" Amber asked, glancing to the twins to see if she had missed something.

"dreams..." Nina instantly replied.

Amber smiled and excitedly spoke, "Me too! I'll lend you this book I have, it's really good." She told Nina leaning forward to grab her hand and pull her out the room.

Fabian watching after them before turning to his sister who slid down the arm of the seat into Nina's vacated chair, looking at Fabian with her arms crossed. "Since when were old dusty libraries considered romantic?" she asked her brother who spluttered at her causing him to hit him with a groan, "Come on Fabby! We spent all summer talking about this! You need to get one date under your belt like ASAP!"

"I know, I know! Ow!!" Fabian said as he tried to defend himself from Camilla's hands, "we're going to the cinema with Mara and Mick, does that count?"

Camilla let out a sigh and looked at him shaking her head, "For how smart you are Fabby, you are hopeless sometimes,"

Fabian smiled at her, "but you love me for it."

"I'm your twin. I'm genetically built to love you no matter what idiot." Camilla half teased a smile appearing on both their faces. 

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Amber meant it when she said she had a book that would help Nina control her dreams. As Camilla clambered into her bed just before Victor's curfew call; Amber was reading it aloud for them both.

"And next, count your breaths and with each breath imagine yourself walking down a staircase. One step at a time..." Nina glanced over to Camilla who was clutching her teddy over her mouth so she wouldn't laugh, from under her Duvet. She loved Amber, they both did that's why they weren't interrupting her reading, but did the blonde think that what she was saying would work? "and then the beaver... I mean the Bieber, is waiting for you at the bottom." Amber concluded as she sat down on Nina's bed.

Before either of her roommates could say anything about her dream control method there was a soft knock on the door before Alfie walked in a grin on his face.

"Here we go Amber," he sounded excited, and Camilla hoped he'd find enough loopholes in Ambers demands to at least warrant a chance with the girl, "the first gift of many!" he handed over a beautifully wrapped box – Trudy's handwork for sure – causing a gasp from Amber as she took it from him.

"Aww, you shouldn't have!" Amber told in with a smile, "How many exactly?" she asked the boy, curious about the gifts she was to receive, unwrapping the ribbon around it and lifting the lid to see what was inside.

Alfie was saved from asking the question as Victor could be heard from downstairs, "It's Ten O'clock!"

"Got to go!" the boy mumbled before he dashed from the room.

"cupcakes!" Amber squealed excitedly to Nina and Camilla, "yummy!" Amber quickly ran over to her bed and switched off the main light, her small lamp still on as she had some pre-sleep magazine reading to do with a snack clearly.

Camilla, however, drifted off almost instantly. As much as she thought Amber's book was a lot of nonsense clearly Nina didn't, and clearly, there was something Camilla needed to learn as she found herself being jolted from her dream about king Tut and crocodile pets (she grew up with Egyptian things she hated she dreamt about them but she did) to find herself stood next to Victor's office door looking down at a very weirdly lit version of their house hallway. "Oh god, more creepy dreams, didn't I get enough of those last year?" Camilla muttered looking to the ceiling with a groan, if her Deity was listening, she hoped she would take note of the complaint.

Nina was there, and the girl didn't seem to notice or hear her which made Camilla think this was one of those annoying informational dreams that or she was projecting into Nina's dream – again a weird thought Camilla didn't want to think about too much. Camilla watched as she walked down the stairs counting them, "5, 4, 3, 2, 1," Nina looked up and around, Camilla leaning over the bannister to see better. "Hello? Sarah? Are you there? I need your help!" she called out, turning just as Victor materialised, but this was Victor in Nina's mind the scary evil version that never smiled this wasn't Camilla's Victor.

"Dry your eye's chosen one..." Scary Victor spoke.

Nina lifted her hand to her cheeks and as she pulled it away Camilla saw golden droplets on her fingers. "I still don't need you, Sarah..." Nina whispered to the house.

With a gasp, Nina and Camilla were both shocked awake with a blinding white light. The two instantly sitting up in bed and within seconds Nina knew Camilla had shared a dream with her. Nina went to speak but Camilla had looked towards their sleeping roommate to see her face covered in splotches.

"Amber!" Camilla hurried from her bed with a worried tone as Nina let out a scream waking up Amber.

"Amber your face!"

Nina rushed from her bed too as Camilla tried to calm Amber down. Amber grabbing a mirror and letting out a scream that would impress any horror director as she saw the red splotches around her face.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Nina and Camilla were both yawning as they walked downstairs with Amber, after about an hour of reassuring the girl the splotches weren't that bad – they weren't as bad as the girls saw them the night before, and Camilla was sure they'd be gone by the end of the day. Camilla even giving Amber the last of the moisturiser cream that she had used on her scar the term before – the story Fabian and Camilla had to make up to explain how she got it to her parents that summer was a ridiculous one and one she wasn't quite sure they actually believed – which helped a little, Amber saying her face didn't itch because of it but the red splotches were still there.

"So Amber," Joy was the first of the Anubis house to speak after Camilla and Amber had settled into their seats at the table, "talk me through the new-do?" this caused Amber to send Joy a dirty look but the girl couldn't see it as Amber had brushed her hair forward so she looked like a relative of Cousin It.

Alfie and Jerome wandered into the dining area both of them taking in the sight with confusion, though as Jerome shot Camilla a look to try to get her to explain Amber got to her feet and started screaming at Alfie. Jerome taking that as his cue to slip round to his new seat next to Camilla.

"Alfie Lewis! Look at my face!" Amber screamed.

Alfie didn't pick up on the hints from Amber and tried to compliment her, "you look as beautiful as ever."

Amber, however, wasn't having his nonsense and brushed her hair to the side to reveal her face, causing Alfie to let out a shriek of horror and Jerome to start laughing but he quickly shut up – a hand going to his mouth to quieten himself – as Camilla hit him.

"It's not that bad!" Amber instantly panicked, looking towards Patricia, Joy and Camilla. "Is it that bad? Camilla, you said it wasn't bad!" the girl spoke so fast Camilla almost missed what she had said.

Camilla and Nina shook their heads instantly as Patricia burst out into a grin.

"Amber... you look like a balloon animal!" Jerome gleefully said to her causing him to get another hit across the chest from Camilla. not the time and place to be messing with a girl.

"I knew it!" Amber exclaimed.

Alfie tried once again to help the situation, not realising it was him who caused the incident in the first place, "Amber you know I love you for your inner beauty, and no matter what deforming illness you may have I will always –"

The boy didn't get given the opportunity to finish his sentence as Amber threw his arm off her shoulder and glared at him, "It's you, you doofus!" she screamed at him, "I'm allergic to Raspberries, and you made me Raspberry flavoured cupcakes."

"Ohh..." Alfie's eyes widened as he realised what he had done. Thankfully that is when the doorbell went and he smiled at the blonde, "Yes! Perfect timing!"

"I've got it," Jerome shot to his feet and from the smirk that appeared Camilla knew this wasn't going to end well for Amber.

Amber turned to the girls in the room, "Tell me the truth, Hair?" with that she covered her face once again with her hair, "or no hair?" Amber then used the brush to brush out her hair once again.

"Hair..." Joy and Patricia spoke as one whereas Camilla and Nina said.

"No hair."

Amber made a small whimper as she covered her face once again with her hair, though Camilla's eyes were on Jerome who had just wandered back in, flowers in his hands or so she thought.

"Here we go, this will cheer you up Amber," Alfie said as he took them off Jerome hovered by Amber's seat waiting.

"What is it?" Amber nervously asked.

"Flowers!" Alfie confidently said handing them to the girl.

Amber went to take the flowers before letting out a scream, Alfie pushing the paperback to reveal he had handed Amber a Cactus plant. Suddenly Jerome's snigger the night before made sense and Camilla looked over at him with a glare, he, however, was enjoying the moment too much to see Camilla's reaction.

"It's a Cactus... you got me a Cactus?" Amber asked Alfie.

"Gift fail Alfie..." Nina added with a sigh.

"I don't know, Cactus's are cool..." Camilla mumbled through Patricia heard her.

"You only think that because you see them all summer, they probably remind you of your second home," the girl teased as she and Joy sat down at the table.

"What happened to orchids?" Alfie asked Jerome who shrugged innocently.

"Well, Cacti were on a two for one..." Jerome smiled looking over at Camilla and winking, knowing she had sussed out his plan as she glanced to Amber's chair.

"Where's the other one?" Amber sniffed as she sat down, within seconds she had bounced back to her feet once again emitting a scream Camilla was sure burst most of their eardrums. Jerome lifted the smaller Cactus from Amber's chair before rounding the table and sitting back down next to Camilla.

"A gift for you," he sniggered.

Camilla shook her head, "Jerome, I love but hate you for that!" she told him the whole prank itself she was impressed with but the fact it was on Amber was what was stopping her from laughing along with everyone else, as she looked at the small Cactus in the blue pot, "I think I'm going to call him Jerry," Camilla glanced to Jerome and held the Cactus up next to him, "like his namesake he is prickly sometimes but deep down I know he cares."

Jerome rolled his eyes at Camillabut the smile that crept onto his face as he reached over and stole toast from her plate was enough to tell her he appreciated the gesture. 

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

School was long and boring, and Camilla swore she saw a younger student marching towards Jerome and causing him to race into the boy's toilets but that seemed almost ridiculous so she had to have made it up. Jerome wasn't scared of anyone – well most people he wasn't scared off at the school. The boy had blackmail on everyone or at least knew how to get blackmail on them all.

Nina was laughing as Camilla muttered about how the thick book she was reading from was only light reading and she hated her extra class teacher – Camilla making sure to not name names because she knew the girl's feelings towards Victor. As they reached the landing, they heard voice's downstairs.

"you must stay!" Trudy insisted and the two looked over the edge to see Trudy and an elderly woman. From the way Nina's face lit up it didn't take much to assume this was her gran, the woman was coming to visit them or so Nina said.

"Go..." Camilla whispered, pushing her friend towards the stairs as she stayed on the landing moving towards Victor's office to see better if the man questioned her she'd just hit him with the huge book he expected her to read. Camilla never knew how to act around other people's family's, her family was soo odd and soo not like a normal family since her grandparents passed away that she always felt like a weird audience member around other family reunions.

"GRAN!" Nina screamed after Camilla's push rushing down the stairs to the elderly woman.

"Oh Nina!" the older woman happily smiled as she watched the young teen race down the stairs, Trudy's eyes looking up to Camilla and sending her a sad smile. The woman knew why the girl hung back. "Hi darling!" the older woman opened her arms for Nina who launched herself into them. "Miss me already? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, of course," Nina said with a smile, clearly seeing her gran again had caused an influx of emotions she couldn't control, "are you okay?" she asked glancing at the suitcases with her gran. "what's with all the luggage?"

"just my luck to book a hotel that floods," Her gran explained.

"And everywhere else is full, so I thought your gran could stay in your room tonight?" Trudy asked the girl, "if that's alright?"

"you know, I'm kinda glad hotel flooded," Nina laughed as she hugged her gran once again.

"Me too," Her gran teased causing a laugh from Nina who quickly ushered her into the dining room.

Camilla joined them as Trudy called the house for dinner, she had stayed outside Victor's door reading the old grimoire (which she had found out the book she was reading was) on the floor there. The man stepped out his office a few times, but after hearing the laughter downstairs and the girl sat with the book on her knee and her grimoire next to her on the floor knew better than to interrupt only stepping over her feet and bringing back the girl a cup of tea as he re-entered his office once again.

Camilla wasn't the only one distracted, Alfie's hung head throughout the whole meal and Jerome was making funny comments about the hieroglyphics in the old grimoire Camilla had, Fabian fighting the urge to tell him off only prompting the boy to keep making ridiculous comments.

Nina's gran had pulled out pictures at the end of dinner and somehow Fabian had been roped into seeing them with Nina. Everyone staying around the table listening to her stories, "here is one of me with a really big Buttress"

"oh now, don't put yourself down like that," Jerome spoke from behind Camilla who was using him as a leaning post, his arm was around the back of her chair and her back was leaning on his chest as she tried to pay attention to Nina's gran, though she was getting more enjoyment out of Fabian's forced politeness. Like Camilla, he was unsure of how to properly behave around family members because their family was so strange, and he had turned into a polite stuttering mess around Nina's gran not wanting her not to like him.

Mick and Mara wandered in holding hands causing Jerome's mouth to frown and Camilla took his hand under the table and gave it a squeeze, he hadn't quite gotten over Mara and Camilla still felt he had a crush on her still – even if he denied it.

"See you guys later!" the couple spoke as one. Causing even Camilla to pull a disgusted face. If she ever was to find a boyfriend, she hoped they'd not meld into one person like Mara and Mick seem to have become.

"You do realise you're going to spend the entire film explaining the plot to him?" Jerome told Mara bitterly, causing Camilla to 'accidentally' elbow Jerome in the gut, causing him to shut up. Jerome narrowed his eyes on her but he didn't stop his playing of her fingers and her ring on her hand under the table as they listened to the conversation.

"Shut up Clark!" Mick waved off the insult seeing Camilla elbow the boy and sending her an appreciative smile before he looked to Fabian and Nina, "Are you sure you can't come?"

Nina lifted the photos and shrugged at them as if to say 'well grans here soo...' whereas Fabian looked like he was desperate for the excuse to escape causing Camilla and Jerome to laugh quietly.

"Look at these gargoyles, Fabian!" Nina's gran shoved a photo under Fabian's nose as Mick bit his lip from laughing and he and Mara left the room.

Victor stormed into the room with his finger pointed, "Nina Martin! Fabian Rutter! Camilla..." Victor trailed off as he noticed Nina's gran at the end of the table. With that, he backed out the room slowly causing them all to burst out laughing.

"Ohh..." Nina's gran turned to them all with a smile, "was that him? Thee Victor?" Nina nodded and her gran smiled, "why didn't you tell me he was cute!" this caused a round of laughter from the table.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Allowing Nina's gran to stay with them had never prompted Camilla to want to learn a silencing spell so much in her life. She got little to no sleep due to the snoring coming from the woman, which might have been a good thing because as she turned over in her bed, she saw Nina sneaking out of the room. Amber turned over in her bed and Camilla saw her eyes were open to having seen Nina sneak out. Camilla lifted a hand as if to say '5 minutes' and if Nina wasn't back the two would go hunt for her.

5 minutes came and went, and the two girls slipped from the room with way too much ease, clearly, a year of sneaking out had given them some real talent for that kind of thing. It didn't take long for the two to assume where Nina had gone as once again the attic door creaked open for them both.

"the cup? I thought it was destroyed..." They heard Fabian whisper.

"It's indestructible!" Nina told him.

"I wish they made phones like that," Amber said as the two girls wandered into the attic room. Camilla wandering over to the snacks and picking up a marshmallow.

"Amber? Camilla?" Nina looked at them both in shock.

"I broke two over the summer," she informed them all causing Camilla to suddenly understand Amber phoning her off different numbers, "one of them fell in the pool, and the other one got ran over by the lawn mower.."

"What?!" Fabian asked glancing between the two, clocking instantly that Camilla did not seem surprised to see the cup in one piece.

Amber however instantly saw it, "is that the cup?" she asked.

"Yay look now we all know," Camilla spoke through a mouthful of marshmallows, "Thank god, I hate keeping secrets,"

Camilla wasn't sure if it was the comment about secrets – because she was keeping a fair few from Nina and Amber – or the marshmallows that caused Fabian to laugh at her remark, but the boy had to look away from her.

Nina was dealing with Amber seeing the cup was not burnt to a crisp, "is this Sibuna? Is it starting again?" Amber asked them all excitedly.

"No!" Nina instantly replied, "why did you two follow me upstairs? This was supposed to be a date..."

"aww, sweet, weird but sweet," Amber commented seeing the set up in the middle.

Nina examined the cup before handing it to Camilla who muttering through mouthfuls of marshmallows stopped the thing from glowing. Both Fabian and Nina seeing a spike of energy flow through her fingertips and down the cup causing it to go dull again.

"Okay," Nina said taking it back and placing it in the hideaway she and Camilla had found on their last trip to the attic.

Fabian glanced between the girls and Camilla was quick to mouth a soft, "Sorry Fabian..." if she had known they were planning a date she would never have encouraged Amber to go hunting for Nina. Fabian sent her a small smile and she knew he wasn't bad at her.

"Maybe we should just go..." Nina mumbled moving over to where Camilla was and packing up the picnic stuff, Camilla instantly getting up and moving to the door next to Amber. "we don't want Victor to catch us up here."

"Fours a crowd, we get it," Amber muttered as she took Camilla's hand and the two backed out the door. Nina and Fabian on their heels. Both of them feeling extremely guilty of barging in on their date night. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey all! I was planning on uploading this episode yesterday, but I finished writing the end of the movie yesterday and I caused myself to bawl my eyes out crying to the point I had to seek out my mum for a hug - which led to a weird explanation as to why I was crying. explaining why I, a 23-year-old woman, is writing fanfiction of a tv show is always an odd conversation. 

So I am going to try to get two eps posted as of tomorrow (maybe) we'll see how much I get written in that time. 

I love some of your thoughts on what is to come and I hope I do this story justice for you all! 

Fav, Comment and Share

Love ya
Sarah xxx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 113 8
So I don't know what to put for the description so I'm gonna be blunt. This will be one of my weirder stories, but the plot will end up being one of...
725 108 11
◤𝙎𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝◥ 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦:Nammin,yoonkook 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦:𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤,𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵,𝘗𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘺 "اتفاقات باعث میشن تو دیگه به هیچ آدمی ا...
187K 5K 27
Sequel to Rising Moon: Entry and Rising Moon: Survive If You Close Your Eyes Does It Almost Seem Like Nothings Changed At All Sophie McCall suffered...
38K 760 22
"I'm just a broken doll." "Don't you let yourself believe that for a second." ~Book 2 in the Saving Sage Series ~ Sage Beatty has fallen used to her...