His Butterfly - √

By braedonsamuel

"Well, Well what do we have here." said his voice menacingly. . . . . . . "Don't you know not to cross onto... More

1
New BOOK!!!
2
3
4
5
6
7 - Part 1/2
7 - Part 2/2
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
A/N
Q&A
18
19 - Part 1/2
19 - Part 2/2
THANK YOU/CHALLENGE
20
21
22 - Mature Content
23
Christmas!
24
25
26
27
28
29
Thank you.
Announcement
Stay Hidden
Stay Hidden
Stay Hidden
Debut
They're coming
Wattys
Thank you
Book 2 NEWS
Release Date for Book 2
Book 2 is out
100 K
Book 2
Hello

13

6.6K 265 43
By braedonsamuel

Rhian looked at the world from his bedroom window. The morning was breath taking. The sun illuminated the dew into sparkling diamonds, the smell of crispy cool air wafted through the atmosphere and the flora were damp with  morning mist.

Although mornings in the fairy realm were magical and heavenly, Rhian much preferred mornings on Earth. Truth be told Earth seemed to grow on him recently, the more time he spent here the more harder it was for him to think about leaving.

Leaving was a thought that froze his mind over. All this time he wanted to leave. All he ever wanted to do was to sprout wings and fly away but now, everything had changed.

Well maybe it wasn't Earth itself but someone on Earth that grounded him. A certain grey eyed Alpha was a good reason to stay. The pair had been on frequent dates and Rhian found himself becoming more and more smitten with the Alpha each and every day.

He was just so amazing. He was always caring and protective, he'd dot on the fae every day. He always fawned over his mate ensuring that he was always happy and loved although Rhian only experienced Cain's gentler side but he also knew that Alpha was cold and brutal as he was gentle.

He observed Cain's interactions with his pack  "The Silver moon" pack, pack members respected him but they also feared him and Rhian knew why. He remembered his time in the cells, specifically when Cain roughed him up and interrogated him. Rhian may have only experienced a fraction of the ferocious Cain but he knew that some poor soul experienced his full wraith so him being feared was to be expected.

Cain may have been feared but he never  disrespected his pack. He always put their best interests at heart even if it meant ruling with an iron fist and Rhian could understand this after all the wolves were nothing like glitter winged fairies.

Knock knock.

The all-too-familiar knock sounded at the door. Rhian knew exactly who was waiting for him on the other side. He unlocked the door to find his smiling Alpha.

Cain grinned like a lark at the sight of his mate. As per morning ritual he held a cup of coffee in one hand and a plate of biscuits in the other.

"Morning butterfly" greeted the wolf in a gruff  voice "How did you sleep?"

Rhian blushed at Cain calling him 'Butterfly'. Rhian just couldn't get enough of the pet name Cain bestowed on him. He loved having such a pet name, it felt as though Cain laid his claim by branding him with this name.

"I slept well and yourself." answered Rhian who let the wolf in.

Cain placed the coffee and biscuits on the study table, then turned around and casually replied "I slept well. Although...it would have been better if you were laying next to me, preferably in my arms. Just saying."

Rhian chuckled at Cain's response. The Alpha was still persistent about Rhian not sharing a room with him so Rhian was used to Cain making revelations like this.

Rhian then shyly smiled and asked "How about I sleepover tonight?"

Cain raised his eyebrow and said "I'm sorry love could you say that again? I didn't quite hear you."

Rhian rolled his eyes, responding "Can I sleep in your room tonight?"

The Alpha lips etched into a huge grin. He effortlessly scooped up the fae into his arms, twirling him in the air, as he excitedly exclaimed "FINALLY!!!! THANK THE HEAVENS! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO BEWITCH YOU TO GET YOU INTO MY ROOM."

He then set Rhian down, after which he pulled the fae into his arms, as he nuzzled his short hair,the Alpha whispered "You have no idea how much this means to me."

Rhian felt warm in his embrace, he felt so safe. In Cain's arms he felt like nothing could harm him, even his fear of Lilith disappeared.

Suddenly Beta Tayden burst into the room appearing to be in a frenzied state.

"Alpha we have trespassers on our lands!"

Rhian nearly jumped out of his wolf's embrace at hearing Tayden burst in but Cain held him firmly. Rhian could feel Cain's heart rapidly beating,he knew the Alpha was going to wolf up.

Cain released Rhian from his arms, Rhian's suspicions were right because Cain's eyes were a feral gold which meant his wolf was taking over, the Alpha then pressed a long kiss on Rhian's forehead and said "Stay here. Lock the door and only come out if you hear my voice. Got it."

Rhian nodded and watched as  mate rushed off with Beta Tayden. Although curiosity urged Rhian to follow them but when it comes to matters such as his safety, Rhian knew not to defy Cain.

Cain burst out the house ready to annihilate anyone who dared trespass onto his lands. The Alpha shifted into his ebony wolf form and joined pack members who circled the trespassers.

To Cain's surprise, he recognized the trespassers, immediately he reverted back into his human form. The almond eyed fairy with dark ginger locks was non other than Diana and accompanying her was a male.

The male was thin in build but was toned. He may have not been an Adonis like Cain but he was muscular. His skin was pale and his eyes were a glowing golden light brown and his dark hair was slightly curled.

The only thing that really made him stand out was the fabric drifting from the shoulders of his shirt. It was a golden material that had squiggles of ink on it, Cain could see the squiggles were words but he couldn't make out what the words were but the entire fabric had writing on it.

Cain wondered why Diana was here but then he remembered...

She was here for Rhian.

"Diana its nice to see you again and I see you have a friend this time." said Cain who was not pleased at Diana's arrival. He did not have anything against her but his mate and himself have been spending so much time together happy and blissful, he really did not want to let Rhian go.

Diana answered "The feeling is mutual Alpha but I have to say the welcome my friend and I have received is not warm."

Cain replied "Ahh yes. I do apologize my pack perceived you two to be threats. Speaking of which who is your friend?"

Diana then gestured to the male beside her. "Alpha Cain this is Zario, Zario meet Alpha Cain. He's Rhian's mate."

Zario placed a finger on his chin, as he said "Hmmm. A wolf and fairy destined to be mates, how peculiar indeed."

"Don't mind him he's a fairy of stories and records. They're all like that, strange and curious minded." said Diana.

Zario rolled his eyes and replied "Be careful with what you say Diana, because you know I have a way with words."

Cain did not understand the exchange between the two. He did not wish to question it, instead he cut in the conversation by saying "You are here for Rhian aren't you?"

Diana and Zario nodded.

Cain sent his pack members away, leaving only him and Beta Tayden on the field. He gestured for the fairies to follow him.

Rhian paced back and forth in his room, anxiety ate at his nerves. He was worried about Cain.

Who had trespassed?

Was Cain hurt?

Any pack members hurt?

His anxiety melted away when he heard a masculine voice from the other side of the door say :

"Butterfly I'm here. You can open up."

Rhian opened up the door and turned into a tomato at the sight of Cain only in a pair of boxers.

"I get that you wolfed up but you really need to put on some clothes." said a blushing Rhian.

He then noticed the two fairies accompanying him.

"Diana? Zario? Why are you here?" questioned the fae.

He then let them in.

"Butterfly you know why." said an emotionless Cain.

Realization then hit Rhian.

They were here for him.

Rhian then nervously said "Its time isn't it."

Diana nodded and said "We have to go forward with the plan as soon as possible."

Rhian agreed with Diana however he replied "We have to get started as soon as possible but Cain has to come with us. We need all the help we can get and...it would be nice to have some brawn with magic."

Cain smirked at the "brawn" part. He loved that his mate admired his physique. He was 10 out of 10 going to kiss him tonight.

Diana answered "Ok he can join us but we have to go now!"

Zario then said "My friend here is misguided. She's being too rash, I think its best that we give the lovers one more night together before we walk into a battle."

"Are you...in..." but Diana was cut off by Zario's hand covering her mouth.

"We shall return tomorrow." said Zario before he flicked his wrists causing the warrior fairy and himself to vanish.

Cain then pressed his lips onto Rhian's. He kissed him firmly and held onto Rhian tightly. His wolf tried to claw out as he sucked on Rhian's bottom lip. What didn't help was the fact he was only in underwear and Rhian's hands were roaming his chest.

He then broke the kiss but remained close to Rhian, his ego grew at the sight of Rhian flustered and carving for more.

The full moon was coming up in 3 days and he couldn't hold his wolf back for long.

"Baby, there is something we need to discuss." said Cain as he wrapped his arms around Rhian's waist, pulling him closer.

"You want to mark me. I know. I read about werewolves remember." replied Rhian.

Cain leaned onto Rhian's head whispering "And."

Yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 14 5
I faced the man who had just waltzed into my territory so brazenly, slightly intrigued at his reason for risking such daring venture. "Well?" I ask...
3.4K 85 23
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 01 "You didn't tell me, that you were a Medium." "And you didn't tell me that you were a Werewolf" Caleb Murphy, th...
259K 7.4K 24
[Completed] "Are you scared kitten?" He whispered in my ear. I squeaked out a 'no' and continued to look at everything other then him. I could feel t...
587K 10.4K 60
Shhh don't raise your voice at me dollface",he says and fists my hair pulling it tightly."your family ours is too much, your brother will substitute...