Fairy Tail: A Fairy's Wing Re...

By HHParadise

Highest Ranking(s): #12 in anime, #1 in lucy, #1 in lucyheartfilia "Weak" "Useless" "Trash" Those words were... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Team Natsu!
Chapter 2 - Lucy's Leaving?
Chapter 3 - Tormenting
Chapter 4 - Lacrima?
Chapter 5 - Lavendar
Chapter 6 - Sabertooth
Chapter 7 - Lucy vs The Twin Dragons
Chapter 8 - Resort Island? Vacation?
Chapter 9 - Guild Master
Chapter 10 - Into Magnolia
Chapter 10.5 - Short Special Chapter
Chapter 11 - Trip to The Beach!
Chapter 12 - Dorm Time!
Chapter 13 - "Training"
Chapter 14 - Dorm 143 vs. Dorm 145
Chapter 15 - Clover Town
Chapter 16 - Defeated
Chapter 17 - Revealed
Chapter 18 - Train Hard!
Chapter 19 - In Crocus!
Chapter 20 - Kagura Mikazuki vs. "Luna" Heartfilia
Chapter 20.5 - Extra Chapter
Chapter 21 - The Start Of An Event
Chapter 22 - The Two Fairies
Chapter 23 - Assassin Event | Fairies vs. Tigers Pt. 1
Chapter 24 - Assassin Event | Fairies vs. Tigers Pt. 2
Chapter 25 - Box
Chapter 26 - Strange Keys
Chapter 27 - Former Comrades
Chapter 28 - A Talk
Chapter 29 - Questions
Big Notice (Please Read)
Chapter 30 - Seilah
Chapter 31 - Truth
Chapter 32 - Rufus to the Rescue
Chapter 33 - Anna & Lucy
Chapter 34 - A Request
Chapter 35 - Denial
Chapter 36 - The Grand Magic Games End?
Lit
Chapter 37 - Truce?
Chapter 39 - Acnologia vs Dragon Slayers
Book Cover
Chapter 40 - Encounter
Bonus Chapter! (QnA)
Chapter 41 - Family
Chapter 42 - Dracul vs. Dragon Slayers
Tagged
Chapter 43 - The Aftermath
Chapter 44 - The Akiyama Family
Tagged YET AGAIN
Chapter 45 - Ending
Epilogue
Lucy Chapter
Note: Thank You!

Chapter 38 - Lilith the Demon

1.7K 55 19
By HHParadise

Lucy remained silent as she stayed with Sting. He held her cheek and smiled.

"I'm sorry if what I'm about to do is insensitive..." Sting remarked.

Rain started pouring as the two were looking into each other's eyes.

"Sting...don't tell me you..."

"I'm sorry."

Before the blonde maiden could react, Sting quickly pulled her closer as he gently placed his lips against hers.

"I love you"

Lucy's hands felt stiff and her whole body was frozen. She couldn't move. Her heart skipped a beat before tears rolled down her face.

"St-Sting..."

Sting stopped as he pulled himself away. He looked at her before he looked back down at the floor.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what to say...this doesn't seem like the right time for anything...for love I mean..." she apologized.

Sting smiled, a tear trickling down his face. "I know, it's okay. But I don't want you to blame yourself any longer. There are people in this world who love you, care for you. Just know that," Sting said.

Lucy wiped away the tears from her eyes. "Thank you Sting. I appreciate your help." Lucy smiled.

"Alright! You two." A stern voice said, the voice of Erza. "I'm sorry to ruin your moment but if we don't stop this in time, things will go the other way and we may not be able to save these innocent people's lives."

Lucy nodded. "I understand."

Sting turned to face Erza as he nodded. "What's the plan?"

"Well, first we need to gather the information that Lucy knows about this. She appeared to have a reaction when the light suddenly burst out of the ground."

Lucy opened her mouth to speak before her mouth was covered by claws, the claws of Kyôka.

"Don't worry Erza, we can explain the details." Kyôka grinned, turning to Fairy Tail and the rest of the guilds.

"I'd rather have it from Lucy." Erza remarked. "You are demons of Zeref, you cannot be trusted."

"Titania," Lucy quickly said, Erza's attention drifting to Lucy. "I'll explain but first thing's first...these demons are under my influence now. They won't do us any harm."

"Argh!" Lucy suddenly screamed, everyone turning to her.

"Lucy!"

She stopped, a burn appearing on her arm.

"It appears we have limited time, Lady Heartfilia." Seilah told her master.

"We'll have to leave before we destroy your body. Send me back and let Seilah explain the details." Kyôka said.

Lucy nodded. "Alright, thanks Kyôka!"

Kyôka disappeared as Lucy's burn was fading away slowly, though it was slower than usual. Her wound would've already been healed in a matter of seconds. But Lucy knew this was no ordinary wound. This was the punishment of using two demon gate keys at once.

One of Lucy's eyes turned a dark purple as she frowned. "Please hurry Seilah...I can't keep you here for much longer!"

"You needn't worry, Lady Heartfilia." Seilah said. "This beam of light is similar to that of Nirvana, however it's purpose is different. This spell is cast by a demon using curse power. It takes away all human life, the stronger the individual is the longer it takes for it to eat them away. This spell is known as "Ankherasam's Death Pillar" named after the God who cursed our creator, Zeref."

"The one causing this is Lavendar, Lady Heartfilia's former exceed and comrade. However, she is a demon, not an exceed."

Seilah was slowly fading away as she bowed down to Lucy. "That is all I was able to gather, Lady Heartfilia. Call upon me anytime."

Seilah disappeared as guilds were talking amongst themselves.

"Lavendar..." Lisanna said, she went up to Lucy and patted her on the back. "It must feel hard that your exceed was actually a demon..." Lisanna sighed. "I hope you're going to do okay, Lucy."

Lucy didn't say a word as she jerked out of Lisanna's grip. "Please don't talk about that. I don't need your pity..."

***
~ Anna P.O.V ~

"Every human up there should be eradicated by now. The exception of the guild members." The demon grinned.

I frowned. "You won't get away with this! Monster..."

The demon smirked before laughing. "Is that a joke?"

"No, it was intentional." I said. "Now, let everyone go!"

"No thanks," said the demon.

"What will you even gain from this?!"

"Shut up." She hissed.

"What did Lucy ever do to you for her to deserve this all?!"

"I said enough!" They snapped, kicking me in the stomach.

"Urgh!" I winced, rolling over to the side.

"Let's say you were put in my shoes, Anna." She glared. "You enter the Eclipse Gate with those five dragon slayers. You send them and yourself 400 hundred years into the future, to do what? Slay Acnologia. You're just the same as me. A killer. You're asking for too much, your intent on coming to this time was to kill Acnologia, a former human."

"He was anything but human!" I screamed through my gritted teeth. "That dragon...he killed millions..."

"That's why I was sent into this time with those dragon slayers so Acnologia's reign could finally end!"

The demon put her hand over her mouth, snickering. "Oh? How noble of you."

"Shut your mouth," I hissed.

"Ouch," she retorted sarcastically. "So you are admitting defeat?"

"You wouldn't understand why Acnologia needs to be killed. He killed families, humans, actual people! Just like you."

"That's a bit too harsh now, isn't it?" She said.

"Okay, let's stop this." I suggested. "Tell me who you really are."

"Hm?" The demon looked at me before grinning, black mist coming from their mouth. "Lilith, a demon created by a demon of the book of Zeref."

"Hm, alright." I stared at Lilith. "Why Lavendar?"

"What?"

"Why did you impersonate Lavendar?" I looked at Lilith, hoping for a clear response.

Her response was just laughter.

"Answer me!" I yelled.

"I've spilt too much darling," Lilith frowned. "And I'm not the one captured—"

"You are"

I held my mouth in fear before she sighed.

"It's time we head up to the party, don't you think?"

I looked at her. "What are you going to try?"

"Acnologia's up there~~" she hummed.

Acnologia?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 11.4K 66
Lucy Heartfilia is a 16-year-old. Her mother had died early and her father's business collapsed. Finally having been able to join the most renown gui...
21.2K 426 25
Lucy Heartfillia starts feeling pretty neglected after the return of the supposedly dead Lisanna Strauss. Most of team Natsu doesn't talk to her anym...
233K 6.5K 38
She was never born to be loved and she herself knew that. As far back as she could remember, there wasn't a single time where she had been loved; eve...
194K 6.7K 28
LucyXRogue (I'm not going to change Lucy in any way. It's a pet peeve of mine when other writers change everything about Lucy so I won't do it.) So b...