Thats my bestfriend

By JHOPEFOREHEAD

(basically its about me and my actual bestfriend but just older) Poppy~Rude,sarcastic,asshole, Mean as hell A... More

PHoto shoot
Description
out to eat
Sleep over
Breakfast
Strip club
Bruises
Slumber party
i ๐Ÿ’– you
Night out
pool party
Fan meet
The grudge
Take me on a date
Chanel
New piercings
Gym time gone wrong
Maximum tease
Fetus
2 months
CONCEPT
IM CRYING~lou

Last nerve

17 2 0
By JHOPEFOREHEAD

It was now friday and hoseok was getting more and more impatient,poppy has hanged out with every member except for jin and now going on a lunch date with him.
She walked down stairs in this

"Ok where is jin" the other boys shrugged,hoseok just sat there glaring at her.She was looking in the fullbody mirror,turning around to check if her tattoo was on full view.

Jin had walked in "poppy lets go eat" she turned and looked at him "Are you trying to seduce me?" He walked to her and stood next to her checking him self out in the mirror

"Is it working" he smirked playfully,she punched his shoulder "i still have a boyfriend you know" he rubbed his shoulder "Yahh that hurts" she chuckled and walked to the door jin stood infront of her "where we eating jin" she looked up at him.
"

Eight korean bbq" she fist pumped and danced.
Jin just gave her the 'girl just stop' face.

She rolled her eyes "Lets gooo" she skipped out the door,Jin yelled "AIII HOW ARE YOU SKIPPING IN HEELS" and walked out the door.
Hoseok huffed out a string of curse words.They all looked at him "you ok hyung" jungkook asked, hoseok grumbled and walked to poppy's room.
-----------------------------×----------------------------
Jin was driving of course cause he didn't trust poppy because of her little need for speed outburst,she sat there pouting "Poppy stop it and fix your face" she only slouched down in her seat more.
He glared at her then sighed "i will let you drive back" she smiled and sat up straight in her seat.
He chuckled and parked the car "We are here mrs.jung" She looked at him and pressed her lips together "don't get hit jin".

He puts his hands up in defense and get out the car after poppy,they stood next to each other.
Then walked in where they we greeted by poppy's mom and dad.
She looked at them with wide eyes "Ma and pops" they smiled at her then jin "who is this young man popi?" Her mom smiled at jin "Hello Ms.Hernandez im poppy's bestfriend jin" he blew a kiss at them.
Her dad made his eyes into slits and pressed his lips together "where is her boyfriend?" Poppy blinked rapidly and was gonna answer but jin did "ahh he's back home with the others".

"Others?" Her parents said in unison,jin chuckled "yes there are 6 more and im the oldest" her mom raised an eyebrow "which kpop group are you from" poppy stomach growled and she answered for jin "BTS MA HE'S FROM BTS" her parents got the message "Ohh enjoy your lunch you two" poppy nodded and walked away with jin.
When they got to their seat jin started laughing "your parents are interesting" she flipped him off and started looking at the menu.After 5 minutes the waiter came back to take the order.

Poppy smiled at him "Hi can i have the grilled squid,bean sprouts, and pork belly lunch special,Steamed kimichi stew,maduk's spicy cold noodles and a bottle of soju.
He nodded and switched to jin "seafood soybean paste stew,bulgogi bowl,smoked pork belly,prime beef brisket and soju".
He nods and walks away me and jin look at each other "We have good appetites" they said in unison and fist bumped.
The waiter came back sith 2 other waiters and set the food down,then walked away.
----------------------------×-----------------------------
(Time skip)
"Your total is 119.41" Jin handed his card to her and she handed back his receipt and card.
Poppy was alittle tipsy but still managed to remain normal.
When she got in the car she just sat there,jin looked at her "you don't want to drive?" She cocked her head to him "dude im tipsy you really want me to drive" she hick up,jin laughed "your right he then started driving while poppy drunkly sings chanel by frank ocean.

When they arrived home she opened the door to reveal denise walking right out of it and the guys sitting on the couch "How was your date?" Namjoon asked,poppy smirked "Jin met my parents" jin try's to hold in his laugh but fails "poppy is a spitting image of them".
Hoseok walked downstairs and grabbed poppy's hand and pulled her to her room.
When they got there poppy was upset at him "WHAT THE HELL HO-" she was cut short when he wrapped his hand around her throat and slightly squeezed.

She moaned at the feeling,he smirked and squeezed alittle tighter "you've teased me long enough" she opened her eyes and looked at him dead in his.He removed his hand and pulled her to the bed,pushing her on it "I will be back strip for me" he walked in the bathroom,she hurriedly got up and stripped as fast as she could.
He came back "I hope your ready baby".......
-----------------------------×----------------------------
Denise was heading to the tattoo studio,she planned on getting a flower vine tattoo.
She didn't tell anybody cause she planned on making it a surprise.
When she arrived at the studio.
She was looking at all the different tattoo arts.
Until she was infront of the counter "excuse me?" When she said that a girl turned around in her spinchair.
She was flicking her lip ring then smiled "what can i assist you with?" She said standing up,denise had to look up at her "Um im here to get a tattoo" the girl nodded and made the hand gesture follow me.

"Whats your name?" Denise asked catching up with her,she started walking slower "Its drea".
Drea sat down and denise sat across from her "what type of tattoo do you want?" Drea asked screwing in tge needle,Denise took out her phone and showed her the tattoo.
Drea nodded and smiled "Somebody came and got the same tattoo just different color and on her back" Denise put her phone down "was her name poppy?".
Drea looked at her surprised "You know her? Denise chuckled and nodded "Bestfriend actully".

"Ok can you lay on your side for me please" Denise took off her top and laid on her side "Now you may feel a slight sting"
Denise nodded closed her eyes,Drea started.From time to time she would hiss,But it wasn't as painful as it said was.
An hour later it was done,Drea had wiped down her side and vline.
"Ok you can go look at it if you want" Drea said pointing at the mirror.

Denise looked at it and smiled "Wow you talented" Drea smiled,Denise handed her a 50 and thanked her.
She put on her top and walked out excitedly imagining their expressions.
She immediately went to her car and drove home.
When she arrived she noticed that poppy's lights were out and the living room light still on.

When she walked in the house she noticed poppy and hoseok wasn't downstairs and the guys had the tv up to 100.
She didn't even have to guess what happened,she put her keys on the counter and walked to the couch "Hey guys" they didn't see her so she yelled "HEY GUYS" they look her way and turn down the tv.
"Hey babe" jimin said opening his arms for her to hug him.

But guess what he didn't notice her tattoo,she smirked and sat down between jimin and tae.
They still didn't notice,an hour into watching tv Yoongi noticed something on denise.
He tapped Namjoon to look and namjoon tapped jungkook then Jungkook tapped jin,He looked over and almost flipped but didn't.
He tapped Jimin to turn off the tv Jimin looked at him for a minute then denise and noticed.

When the tv turned off Denise shot up "HEY WHO TURNED OFF THE-oh" she looked at them and they had the 'whats that' face on.
She smiled and lifted her top to reveal

Her tattoo,Jin sighed "Not you too" denise laughed "you guys like it" Jimin looked at it then her then back at it.
His eye twitched "MINEEEEE" Before her could jump on her jin grabbed his ear "I wish you would boy" he said in a threatening tone.
Jimin crossed his arm and sat down pouting "I like it" he said,the rest of them agreed.
She smiled approving,And walked upstairs to show poppy.

But when she arrived at poppy room,she heard light snoring and opened the door alittle to see poppy sleeping peaceful on top of hoseok.
She closed the door "Finally they made up damn".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1.8K 63
"I don't understand you so many times..." A gameplay request from an unknown player? Accepted. It was started. Online game to online texts to voice...
102K 2.5K 42
Finished) Y/N is 17 years old soon to be 18 years old. she lives in LA , on her own . Her dad died in the military and her mom wasn't really around...
24.5K 625 23
"I'm even better than those girly girls"
5.7K 35 10
โš ๏ธ โš ๏ธWARNING WARNING WARNINGโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...