BBRae

By MinionofSteel

First of hopefully many books! Average BBRae story- with a twist! More

In memory of @hey_its_beast_boy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sorry!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Question
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
THANK YOU
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Wattpad App Update
Chapter 29
Please join!
Chapter 30
Not a chapter
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
In memory of Robin
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
IDEAS?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Starfire
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
One last authors note

Chapter 44

3.5K 122 29
By MinionofSteel

Beast Boy's POV

I woke up to hear crying in the nursery from the monitor we still kept. I know I shouldn't get up but I needed to find out who was crying. I knew it wasn't one of my kids because their cries are so high pitched. This was a low and despairing cry.

I shuffle out the door still groggy from sleeping. I walk into the nursery to find Raven meditating with tears running down her cheeks.

"Raven please. What is wrong. I love you, please, tell me what's wrong." I'm worried. Raven might have that necklace now but she doesn't like to cry much. Her eyes shoot open.

"Beast Boy! You need to be in bed! You're going to rip your stitches!" She scream-yelled while tears ran down her face.

"No I'll be fine. Raven, why are you crying?" I say beside her.

"I told them and Starfire was being a jerk and I can't do this! I've got kids to take care of, I'm pregnant and I have to take care of Starfire and Aiden. I'm just one person!" She was crying into my chest now. I felt her tears slowly stream down my skin and soak in at the rim of my pants. I had forgotten to put on a shirt.

"Raven you'll be fine. Everything will work itself out. I'll talk to Starfire if you want. She needs to stop drinking." I say, trying to comfort her.

"Please?" Her voice breaks as she looks up at me like a little kid.

"No problem." I smile reassuringly at Raven.

"Thank you." She whispers. I kiss her forehead and she stays in my lap. I hold her close, soon enough I hear soft steady breathing. I laugh to myself. Raven hadn't gotten much sleep lately, she's been too busy with everything else going on.

I pick her up bridal style and walk to our room. I lay her down very carefully. Just as I lay down next to her, she smiles and wraps her arms around me. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close. Soon enough I am also asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Yay! Update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 818 20
AU He's cool, collected, and never met a girl he couldn't have. She's free spirited, playful, and totally uninterested in a fling. Richard Grayson, m...
495K 17.8K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
1.8M 52.5K 56
*BOOK 1 of the WEREWOLF SERIES* "You're pregnant" Chace stated. My eyes widened. Oh shit. ------------------------------------- If you had told Lotti...
1.6M 53.7K 49
Two teens, one baby doll, and. . . one real baby? Nothing could possibly go wrong. . . . right?