The Good Girl's Bad Side

Od straw_berry_xxx

Amazing cover by @GrimTragedies Highest Rank: #1 in Teen fiction Tristan's grasp tightens around my waist, wh... Více

Author's Note
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: What's your name?
Chapter 3: I want Oreos...
Chapter 4: Feeling's Mutual
Chapter 5: Business
Chapter 6: Girls aren't objects that you can just call 'dibs' on
Chapter 7: Clearly you've seen a gun before
Chapter 8: I may not be an expert in girls' fashion, but even that outfit is not
Chapter 9: Is that a threat or a promise?
Chapter 10: I'm not even sure you're a girl at all.
Chapter 11: I'll leave you in your ugliness then
Chapter 12: How romantic...
Chapter 13: The point is...
Chapter 14: I just know that they involve pain
Chapter 15: I'm not the best for nothing
Chapter 16: I can take on the hard guys
Chapter 17: Nope just want to go home and not listen to you
Chapter 18: I'll let you drive my mustang
Chapter 19: But we'll Skype anyway
Chapter 20: I enjoyed that
Chapter 21: Crying is for the weak
Chapter 22: Don't let him hurt you
Chapter 23: Please oh Tristan McJerkface
Chapter 24: I don't have a weakness
Chapter 25: Oh no. I'm the girl!
Chapter 26: Nobody's too old for minions
Chapter 27: I could kiss you right now
Chapter 28: I have to try and forget about her.
Chapter 29: If going to the mall involves free food and the arcade then, yes
Chapter 30: P.S. Nothing's wrong
Chapter 31: You know I hate dresses
Chapter 32: It's okway, I'm fwine
Chapter 33: I know you know
Chapter 34: Achievement unlocked!
Chapter 35: I was just trying to piss off Nicole
Chapter 36: I. Don't. Care.
Chapter 37: We all know that I can never be ugly
Chapter 38: Do you always give into temptation?
Chapter 39: You
Chapter 40: If pain is what you enjoy
Chapter 41: Or, we can make our own
Chapter 42: Yes
Chapter 43: Detention
Chapter 44: Now that's what I call a snack
Chapter 45: I was once in love
Chapter 46: Please don't hurt him.
Chapter 47: Go sleep!
Chapter 48: Hair and make up
Chapter 49: Yes, I'll be yours
Chapter 50: We've got company
Chapter 51: Don't let Henry hurt her
Chapter 52: I don't have a gun
Author's Note
Chapter 53: So, what's the plan?
Chapter 55: That's him?
Chapter 56: What's going on?
Chapter 57: You killed her...
Chapter 58: Keep running
Chapter 59: "What's The Matter, Officer?"
Sequel
Thank you!

Chapter 54: He's a sadist

108K 3.3K 482
Od straw_berry_xxx

Chapter 54: He's a sadist

"Hailey and I will try negotiating with Henry, while you find more information on Luther like we discussed." Tristan says, before slipping into the driver's seat, and I slide into the passenger seat.

"I still don't get why we must kill him." I say while buckling my seat belt.

"Luther always gets what he wants-" he starts explaining and starts the car's engin. "-and he'll do anything to get it. So since you're his new golden treasure, he'll kill anyone in his way of preventing him from getting you." He starts driving.

"What if I decline his offer?" I ask.

"Then he kills you." He answers with a clenched jaw.

"He's a sadist." I mutter, but that does not stop the pinch of fear crawling its way up to my worried conscience.

"Tell me about it." He scoffs.

"Sorry for what happened to your sister." I say. I remember not saying those words to him after he had shared his story with me.

"It's not your fault." A sad smile spreads across his lips.

"And thank you."

"For?" He takes his off the road for a second to glance at me.

"Trusting me." I smile.

"Do you trust me?" A glimmer of worry rests his tone.

"Of course."

"Then you're welcome." He lays a hand on my thigh and begins rubbing circles with his thumb.

A comfortable silence fills the space around us, leaving only the sound of the car driving on smooth tar to fill our ears.

My thoughts become louder and louder as Tristan continues to drive us to Henry's location.

Why did I have to be in this mess?

I blame my brother. It's his fault for making Henry kidnap me. He should've protected me.

Now it's either kill or be killed.

Why couldn't I live a normal life? Like other teenagers. With your biggest worry being whether people like you or what are you going to do after high school. But no, my biggest worry is if I'll get to keep my life. It's if the guys' plan will work out or not.

They contacted a few of their long lost friends who are aware of who Luther is, and some know about his way of doing things.

This mess is really starting to play with my mind. Havoc is erupting in my blood cells and fear is attacking my immune system like an uncontrolled virus.

What if my parents receive a call suddenly, informing them of their daughter's passing?

What if Luther wins?

"Are you going to get out of the car any time soon?" A voice pulls me out of the river of thoughts.

"Sorry." I mutter shyly. "I was a bit distracted."

"Are you okay?" Tristan intertwines his fingers with mine.

"No." I couldn't lie.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." He assures me.

"Okay."

"Come on, let's go." He releases my hand from his and we both exit the Mustang. I catch up to Tristan's long strides and he loops an arm around my waist and I mirror his action.

.........

We burst the wooden doors open and Henry's polished wooden desk appears, but there's no sign of him.

The room is empty, but messy. Papers and files play on the carpeted floor, as well as on Henry's office desk. A half drank glass of whiskey sits on the corner of the desk, and the blinds of the dimly lit space are closed.

"What happened here?" I ask while scanning the unlikely dirty room.

"I don't know, but something's is wrong for sure." Tristan replies.

"I said, we can't let hi-" Henry stops talking to the man, in a black tailored suit beside him, when his eyes land on us. "Hailey, we didn't schedule a fight for you tonight. Unless you wa-"

"We need to talk to you." Tristan cuts him off.

"Excuse me." He says to the anonymous man, after examining us for a few seconds. The man reluctantly obliges and walks away, leaving us three with some privacy.

"Sit." He motions to us the two chairs sitting before his desk, and dangerously far apart from each other.

"No need." I shake my head.

"Okay, suit yourselves." He takes a seat behind his desk.

I notice how his tie has been loosened, and his hair a bit ruffled, almost as if stress caused him to run his hand several times through it.

"What can I help you with?" Henry asks before finishing the last bit of whiskey in his glass.

"We need help with preventing Luther from getting Hailey." Tristan explains.

"I can't." He responds bluntly.

"You can't or you won't?" I question him incredulously.

Aren't I his daughter?

"Luther is a dangerous man, Hailey. One wrong move and he kills us all." Henry says.

"But she's your daughter!" Tristan slams the desk hard, producing a loud thud.

"I know! That's why for her safety, she needs to go with him." Henry raises his deep voice.

"But why?" I can't believe this man. Maybe he really isn't my father. Maybe he was just lying to me.

"If you refuse, Luther will bring harm to your loved ones, maybe kill them, and you." He elaborates.

"Why not tell him I'm your daughter? He'll have to let you keep me." I almost gag saying those words.

"Tell him? That guy hates me, and knowing that you're mine will just make things worse. He'll want to torture you in order to make me suffer."

"But turning Hailey to him still isn't the answer." Tristan says.

"And what is?"

"To kill him." Tristan replies.

A humorless laugh escapes Henry's lips. "Kill him? You're insane." He face becomes stoic.

"No, you're insane for trading your own child to the devil." I retort.

"Killing him is basically a suicide mission. That man is fully guarded,  and nothing slips past him and his tight security. His men will kill you before you kill him."

"That's why we need your help." Tristan says.

"My help? I won't risk my men against that army." He scoffs.

"Wow," I say with bitterness. "No wonder my mother never wanted you in our lives. You never loved her or me. You were just being the a**hole that you are." I spit venomously.

"I loved your mother!" Henry abruptly stands up with fury burning up his red face. "And I'll do anything to protect her."

"But you won't do anything to protect your daughter." I state bitterly.

"Hailey," he breathes out. "You have to trust me. This is for your protection."

"I've heard enough." Tristan speaks up. "Hailey, let's just leave this piece of cr*p to be." Tristan grabs my hand and pulls me behind him. As we are about to leave the office and its owner, Henry speaks behind us.

"Wait."

................

A/N: Two updates? I'm on a roll. Kidding. I'm just sorry for making you guys wait too long.

This was a short chapter and I'm sorry. I ran out of more words to write.

Thank you for the votes ( 15 000+) and the reads (500 000+). You guys are amazing! Thanks for your awesome support.

'Til next time!

- slow author out!

Hailey: You just had to end the chapter there? *glares at author*

Tristan: And you just had to make it that short *also glares at author*

Author: *shyly* Guys, you know I love you right?

Hailey: *scoffs* Yeah, right.

Tristan: *shrugs* At least she loves you more than Henry.

Hailey: *glares at Tristan* You had to go there?

Tristan: *nervously* Sorry.

Author: But Tristan's right, you know?

Hailey: If you wanna live, then I suggest you shut that garbage dump you call a mouth and start writing the next chapter!

Author: That's when I leave!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7M 59.6K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
6.5M 294K 100
"I'm in love with you." How many times would I have to think about this, how many times, before she could hear it, feel it, see it in my eyes? "I'm i...
737K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
6.4K 255 11
‼️ JayHoon AREA‼️ Kumpulan cerita JayHoon yang terinspirasi dari drama/film favorit author 🐧Sunghoon⚠️Bot🐧 🦅Jay⚠️Top🦅 🔞gk ada yang namanya Sungh...