You Are Not Alone [Charles Le...

由 Deli_F1

Ariana Andretti has been through a lot. When she lost all her hopes that things will get better, God sent her... 更多

🌠Main characters🌠
🌠Prologue🌠
🌠First chapter🌠
🌠Second chapter🌠
🌠Third chapter🌠
🌠Fourth chapter🌠
🌠Fifth chapter🌠
🌠Sixth chapter🌠
🌠Seventh chapter🌠
🌠Eight chapter🌠
🌠Tenth chapter🌠
🌠Eleventh chapter🌠
🌠Twelft chapter🌠
🌠Thirteenth chapter🌠
🌠Fourteenth chapter🌠
🌠Fifteenth chapter🌠
🌠Sixteenth chapter🌠
🌠Seventeenth chapter🌠
🌠Eighteenth chapter🌠
🌠Nineteenth chapter🌠
🌠Twentieth chapter🌠
🌠Twenty-first chapter🌠
🌠Twenty-second chapter🌠
🌠Twenty-third chapter🌠
🌠Twenty-fourth chapter🌠
🌠Twenty-fifth chapter🌠
🌠Twenty-sixth chapter🌠
🌠Twenty-seventh chapter🌠
🌠Twenty-eight chapter🌠
🌠Twenty-ninth chapter🌠
🌠Thirtieth chapter🌠
🌠Thirty-first chapter🌠
🌠Thirty-second chapter🌠
🌠Thirty-third chapter🌠
🌠Thirty-fourth chapter🌠
🌠Thirty-fifth chapter🌠
🌠Thirty-sixth chapter🌠
🌠Thirty-seventh chapter🌠
🌠Thirty-eight chapter🌠
🌠Thirty-ninth chapter🌠
🌠Fortieth chapter🌠
🌠Forty-first chapter🌠
🌠Forty-second chapter🌠
🌠Forty-third chapter🌠
🌠Forty-forth chapter🌠
🌠Forty-fifth chapter🌠
🌠Epilogue🌠
NEW RELEASE!

🌠Ninth chapter🌠

7.4K 152 42
由 Deli_F1

"But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try try try"
Try; P!nk

-

Day 3

"BRAKE!" Charles shouted when I was going down from the hill. He was learning me the most important thing. Breaking. But to be honest I'm so bad in that. One time I'm breaking like a pro, but then I loose it and I must fall, because I'm afraid something will happen to me.

I put my skies closer to each other  so the edges were touching the snow. I was using all my power, but I had a feeling that I'm going faster and faster. I fell down and dragged Charles with me.

"Dammit!" I shouted and threw my sticks away. I was looking in the distance, trying to control my anger.

"Ari, do you want to go back?" Charles asked and I nodded my head. He helped me stand and we went back to the pension. I didn't say a word, because I can be really rude when I'm angry. He should be enjoying skiing and not being here with me.

-

"I'm making a tea, do you want too?" Charles offered when I was sitting against the heater in a sweatshirt and fluffy socks.

"Yes please," I smiled at him. He handed me a cup of tea and sat next to me. We were silent, enjoying the warmth, because it's freaking cold outside!

"Are you feeling better?" he spoke up after some minutes, "you seemed pretty angry...if I did something wrong..."

"No no no Char, you did nothing wrong! I was angry on myself that one time I have no problem with breaking and then something switches in my head and I just can't. Sometimes I don't really understand myself," I chuckled and took a sip from my mug.

"But you are doing great. I really admire you, just a fact you've never stand on the skies...you are doing a big progress," he flattered me and it was really hard for me not to blush. He is making me blush so easy! 

"Well, I have a great teacher," I nudged his shoulder and he laughed a little.

"Well...thank you. But I'm not that good..."

"Oh c'mon Char, don't be so humble all the time. Just admit that you are good!" 

"But there are way better teachers..."

"This is useless," I rolled my eyes glancing at the phone screen, "we should go to the lunch," I stood up to find my shoes.

"You are not coming?" I snapped my fingers in front of his face to wake him up, "I mean you don't have to, there will be more food for me..."

"I won't make you that happy," he winked at me and stood up.

-

"Char, Char, will we go wax our skies?" I asked him when he even haven't finished his meal.

"Ariana, I'm not eating that fast like you. Just wait, we have a lot of time," he snorted and put a bite of the chicken into his mouth. 

"But I want to have that done, because it's so annoying," I puffed looking from the window.

"I'm done, so I can go with you..." Arthur started, but Charles cut him away.

,,That's not necessary, I'm done," he stood up and I followed him, suprised by his behaviour.

-

"Why did you brush Arthur off? Because you were jealous?" I asked when I was putting wax on my skies. I was focused to not get the wax to the middle of the ski, but from the corner of my eye I saw how Charles froze for the moment.

"Oh dear, I don't wanna see your mind when you see Arthur learning me cross-country skiing," I laughed, but stopped when I saw his glare, "I'm not only yours Charles, I can talk with other guys..."

"I'M NOT JEALOUS!" he shouted at me. I was just staring at him before I said simple: "Ok,"  and come back to waxing.

"Ari, I'm sorry..."

"You don't need to apologize, it was my fault," I took my skies and went away with my eyes on the ground.

-

"You lost your mind?!" I looked at Arthur shocked when we were standing next to one cottage, quite big hillock in front of us.

"No, I'm serious, it's not that hard, look!"  he shouted with excitement and went down. I was following him with my eyes and slightly shivered at how fast is he going.

"C'mon Ari!" he yelled at me when he was already down.

"I'm gonna kill myself, this is crazy!"

"You will fall, so what? You'll get up and try again!" I shaked my head, took deep breath and went down. I was trying to brake but you know how ,,good" I am at braking. I fell dozen times, but I was repeating Arthur's words in my head: Get up and try again!

"It wasn't that bad, huh?"  Arthur smiled at me when I managed to get to him.

"Nah, it was kinda alright, but I think I will turn into a smurf, because I fell too many times," I laughed while we started  skiing into a forest.

"That's normal, when I started I was falling all the time. But I'll train and you will be a pro."

"Do you think that Charles is jealous, because you are teaching me cross-country skiing?"I suddenly asked when there was a too long silence between us.

"Well...to be honest it suprised me how he reacted at lunch, because he never was so overprotective. I think that he is overacting a little bit, because I'm not trying to seduce you or something like that, I see you as my friend and part of the family. I don't want to know what will happen when he'll take you to some races, because there will be 19 other guys who will be drooling over you."

"They are all single, ready to mingle or what?" we laughed at horrible joke I just said.

"No, but they like admiring beautiful girls so expect that Charles will be more annoyed than he normally is."

"Can't wait," I rolled my eyes when I imagine dealing with grouchy Charles.

"We should go before my brother will start a searching operation," we both laughed and went back to our pension. In the halfway we met the rest of our group so we went all together.

"I'm thinking about taking you somewhere. Just two of us, no-one else," Charles whispered to me when we were taking our shoes off.

"Like a date?" I raised my eyebrow and noticed that he blushed a little. Why is he acting like he never asked girl out? Why is he so nervous? He had girlfriend for fucks sake! It's nothing new for him.

"You can take it like that," he smiled at me and unlocked our room. I took all my clothes to make them dry in the bathroom. I was only in my bra and panties and I caught Charles staring at my ass so I decided to tease him a little bit. 

"Do you like what you see?" I asked with my back to him.

"I wa-wasn't staring at you," he stammered when I sat on his lap, my hands around his neck.

"Of course you weren't," I purred into his ear and gasped when he harshly pulled me on the bed. My breathing speeded up when I ended up under him.

"You wanna tease me, huh?" he whispered, our faces really close so I felt his hot breath and goosebumbs appeared on my skin.

"I want," I said with seductive voice, "what are you gonna do with that?"

"You'll see," he leaned closer to me and he slowly brushed his lips over mines. I closed my eyes, ready to have my first kiss. Half-naked in pension in Italian Alps with Charles. But when it was supposed to happen someone knocked on the door. Charles sweared in French and I quickly hid in the bathroom.

"Mother wants to tell me something and it looks urgent, I'll be back soon, ok?" Charles announced and I could see that something is not right.

"Of course, I'll be in the lobby," Char nodded his head nd rushed from the room. I'm honestly really worried, because I have no idea what is going on.
I put some clothes on and took my sketchbook and pencils with me. There are big windows in lobby with beautiful views on mountains. I sat on the floor and started drawing. I was too focused that I haven't noticed that someone is looking over my shoulder.

"You are really talented signora," I jerked when that person spoke up in Italian. I turned around to see that receptionist I was talking with when we arrived.

"Thank you," I smiled at him. He probably wanted to chat with me a little more, but Charles came and ruined everything.

"There you are babe," he kissed my forehead and sat next to me. He gave him a look a la: Stay away from her or I'll kick your ass and he rather left us alone, understanding that he doesn't have a chance.

"You know, illegal things weren't happening here," I frowned a little bit, because I don't like his attitude he is showing towards other men.

"He is looking like one of these fuckboys," Char was scanning the recepitonist who was already sitting in the reception. I raised my eyebrow at bad word he just said.

"So you are seeing me as a one of these naive girls who jumped in the bed with every guy they met?"

"No! Absolutely no! That's a misunderstanding, I'm not seeing you like that! I just said that you shouldn't be around guy like him...I'm sorry," my expression softened when I saw how unhappy he looks.

"What happened Char?" he tooked a deep breath before he looked deeply into my eyes.

"Papa's health got worse."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

73.9K 1.6K 9
«She's a woman. She can't drive.» A story about a forbidden love between two Formula One drivers. 𝟏 - ♯𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - ♯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝟏...
Resist 由 maeve-w

同人小說

13.9K 236 12
Having just joined the great adventure that is Formula 1, Ashley Smith will give everything to make her brother proud of her. A great Formula 2 drive...
387K 5.9K 40
Slipping down a dark path can be pretty self-destructive. Especially when you can't come out. "I need you, Charles... I need you now". ---- Disclai...
147K 3.7K 39
Book 1: Drive Her Insane Series __ F1 AU -- When Checo Perez retires, Carlos Sainz jumps at the opportunity for the open seat at Red Bull and leave...