The way we want to ( thirbea...

beadelislifer द्वारा

#thirbea ... Into their not so little own world. Feel good stories, (stress free?) Basing to their personal g... अधिक

4am Calls
Love is...
Happy? Happiest...
Making up
Proudest
Can't help it...
Those moments...
In action..
As always
Done deal
All is well
I am home
Fire away
Head over heels
I wanna..
Make friends
She's a keeper
Just as I you
Just got lucky
The First Time
Back off
Family night
Trouble in Paradise
Not without you
Best gift ever...
Surprised? Or not.
So damn whipped
Because why not?
I have you
Let's go Siargao
Cheers to forevermore
Time and again
Guess what?
I want you so bad
Really now?
I LU, my Betty la Bea
Same baby, same!
I'm sorry
Boys can talk
Got you..
Friends and some benefits
Whatever happened in mountains?
Whatever happened in mountains 2
Whatever happened in mountains 3 ?
Sunday's best
To have and to hold

Grilled Bei

9.1K 126 3
beadelislifer द्वारा

THIRDY 🐢

He chuckled while looking at his girlfriends retreating back, as she ran around the oval.

Till now he can't believe that his former friend way back high school will gonna be this important to him. Having Isabel Beatriz Paras De Leon, as a girlfriend, or simply Bea was a big accomplishment for me. He doubted before. Afraid to take the chances, but then decided to take the risks. It all paid off coz looked at what we are now.

He remembered the talked he had with Dani.

"Kuya!" Sabi ni Dani, while she's approaching our room.

"What?" I asked, while playing my game.

"Are you still with ate Billie?" She asked, loudly. This girl. Eskandalosa!

"What are you talking about? It's been a year.!" I told her without looking.

"Really? Then why are you with her in UPTC?" Maarteng sabi nito, "It's all over the twitter!!"

"What?" I looked at her, with disbelief. Then she showed me a pic that was taken yesterday, and there's Billie too. "That was nothing. It's just a bad angle alright?."

"Wehhhh??!!!"

"Yeah," went back to my game, "Besides I was with Bea that time."

Upon hearing Bea's name, my spoiled little sister went gaga. "Whoooo! The past versus the present/future. You know kuya, mas bagay kayo ni ate Bei! I like her for yah! Wait, nagdedate kayo?!!"

Shaking my head while smiling. You don't know what you're saying sister.

"Hmm..."

"Yieee!! Kunwari kpa jan! I know you liked her too. Matagal na."

Won't she shut up! She's been at it as long as she met Bei. I was still with Billie, yet it never stop her from match making us. "You know what, get out of our room!" Paused my game and pushed her outside. "You're disturbing me!."

She rolled her eyes! That was so Bea. Whoah there!
"Whatever Kuya, I'll tell ate Bea later in training."

We both run for 10 laps. Then sat near a secluded place to rest. We sat side by side just not too close, not too far. And the best thing, the sun's coming out.

"Whoah! Sunrise. So beautiful." She was amazed, Looking at the rising sun.

"Yep, so breathtakingly beautiful." I told her, watching my baby. She slowly looked at me.

Her eyes widened. "W-what?" She asked, nervously.

Raising my brows, I smirked, "What's what baby?"

She looked away, blushing. How adorable you can get my baby. "What's with the looked for? Ahm, you know what, never mind."

He chuckled. His girl got shy. "I said you look beautiful. Even more gorgeous than any sunset out there."

"S-shut up!" This time I laughed. She was fanning her face now. Then covered her face with my towel. "W-we're together now. No need to make bola."

So conyo tlaga. "Hey it's true Though. The first time I saw you way back HS  I told myself, "hey that chinita girl is pretty, I should befriend her."

She slapped my arm playfully. I kissed her forehead. "What?" She asked me, still covering her mouth with the towel.

"You get kilig with my revelation," then I smelled her Neck fast enough before she shrieked. "I really love you smell baby."

"Grosss!! I'm sweaty you know! You and your weird antics." She sticked out her tongue to me.

"So childish, way to go Beatriz!"

"Hah-ha!" She leaned her head to my arm, usually she do it to make lambing. I kissed her hair.

Her phone rang and it showed Dani. She's awake and Why is she calling at this hour? My girl answered and put it on speaker phone.

"Hello Dans?" Bea uttered, smiling.

"Good morning ate Bei!! Wow aga mopo nagising ha? Puyat kpa sa lagay na iyan!" Lakas nitong kapatid ko ah. We looked at each other and smiled.
"I called kasi sabi mo I'll wake you up ate!"

I raised my brows and smirked at her. At nagpapagising pala.

"Ha-ha. Thank you though, maaga lang nagising. And I had a nightmare!" I smirked. You calling my waking you up a nightmare.

"Okay po ate, and oh Kuya isn't here nga pla when I woke up."

"Hmmm.." I put my arm around her waist, her eyes widened but didn't object. She can talk to my sister all day at least I get to hug her.

"I don't know, maybe he went out early, slept at friends house orrrr,..." anong pakulo ng kapatid kong ito.

My girl laughed. " or what?"

"Nambabae ate! You know nmn si Kuya Thirds!"

Okay that's it! Humanda ka pag uwi ko. "Shut up Dani! You're talking nonsense."

"Hahahahahah!" My girlfriend and my sister are laughing now. How good was that?

"I was just messing with you Kuya. I know kaya magkasama kayo ni ate, she texted me kanina." She's still laughing at the other line. She's lying.

"Hahhh! Funny! Haul your ass down here! Run ng makabawas sa taba mo!"

"Baby!" Bea swatted my arm, glaring. She mouthed "bully".

"Whatever Kuya! Bully!" Reklamo nito. Hahahaha gatchu sis.

"Don't mind your Kuya, Dans Yeah? Take your time coming here." Beatriz to Dani.

"Yeah! Yeah! Come and get your ate so she'll get time to change before the party."

"Bye ate Bei, ibreak mo na nga si kuya ate, umaabuso! Hahahaha!" See? Di yan takot, tsk! "I'll come get you later, had to shower po muna. Ingat Love birds, ciao!"

Shaking my head yet smiling.

Bea on the other hand laughed. And oh boy, she looked adorable, and a breath of sunshine. My sunshine! "Haha, that went well!" Closing the call I get to see a glimpse of her wallpaper, remembering it's on my phone too, I smiled and stole a kissed from her lips.

"Baby..." she said, looking around.

"Relax no one's around.... yet."

"You don't know that for sure!"

"Duhhh!" I decided to annoy her more. "Well then, I am going to punch their faces!"

She looked at me with disbelief,! "Nope!" Popping the "P", "You will do no such thing!"

🏀🏐🏀🏐

"Paps aga mo ngayon ah, himala?" Anton asked, diko namalayan pagpasok niya. Okay Thirds relax lol.. It's their free day but he decided to had a morning practice, yun pla pati teammates niya yun din iniisip.

Bea's in the bathroom tho. We Went inside the gym when she needed to use the bathroom.

I scratched my nape, then stopped shooting... "Hey.."

"May kasa...BDL!!!" Nanlaki mata ni Anton, okay shit! Calm down!

I slapped his back, napamura ang gago ... nagjojogging palapit ang aking girlfriend ng medyo napahinto at nanlaki mata, pagkakita sa Antonio na ito.

Natawa ako sa reaction niya, ganda pdin eh.

"Wow nmn BDL, really? Lakas makahurt sa tsura mo!" Pang asar nito, tuluyan nkong napahagalpak!

Nkabawi ang kasintahan, ngumiti ito agad, "oh hey Anton cuteeee!!" Nkipagfistbump ito, even before friends palang kami, yan ang bati nito sa buong basket team. "Ang aga mo ngayon?" Bei asked him.

"Nahh, late na nga ako eh," suggestive na sabi niyo, gago talaga. "Kayo ang maaga!"

"Did some running lang, nadaanan ko lang yan si Thirds sa gate, hahahaha!" Okay baby, mamaya kita kukurutin.

"Ah,.." his eyes were teasing, umiling ako.

Baam!! the door opened

Sumunod lumabas sina Aaron, Gian, Nieto twins, Isaac, at Ikeh. We're screwed! And he thought magpapahinga mga gagong ito! Kaya nga niyaya niya si Bea ng maaga kasi alam niya masosolo nila ang lugar.

"Good morning, ready to roll??!"

"Wow aga ah?

"Oh, Hi Bea!"

Same with Anton, they were surprised when they saw Bea pero di nagtanong. Just the casual batian fistbump. Naglakad ang lahat tungo bleachers kung saan ang mga gamit.

"You guys should've been resting all day today." She whispered to me. I just smiled at her.

She then sat near me, inabot ko sa knya yung mug with coffee. She looked at me, "coffee." I told her. Uminom ito. Anton was looking at us, Bea was conscious.

Nagkakamustuhan ang mga BEBOB. Everyone's excited for the game tonight. Can't wait to bring back the crown to Katipunan. Then Nakantyawan sila dahil sa mga girlfriends nila lalo na si Aaron kasi mag 1 year sila ng gf niya.

Bei was taking igs when Anton took interest in her, kanina pa yata may gusto sabihin and...

"You two? Wait!" shit , ito na nga.. "What time did you guys arrived here? NagdaDate kayo? Arrayy! Sakit gago!" Himutok ni Anton, Bei slapped him hard sa shoulder.

"You don't suppose to ask okay?" She glared at Anton, natawa ang lahat.

"I am just curious... awww sakit non ha?" Anton mused, nakangiwi!

"That was nothing!" She countered. She looked at namumula nga pero kasi...

"What nothing? Woman, baka nakakalimutan mo volleybelle ka!!!"

"It was just a tapped Anton! Duhh!"

Nahh baby, that was far from tapped, I thought. Kaya mahirap asarin minsan, bigla bigla yan aatake.

Gumugulong na ang lahat sa kakatawa. Kawawang Anton!

"You should've seen your face man!" Sabi dito ni Isaac.

"Nice Bea! Hahaha!"

"Lakas mo pumalo!" Himutok pdin nito hinihimas yung napalong braso, napapailing nalang ako. " npilay yta ako,"

"What?? Ang hina kaya? Oa mo!" Nakatawang sagot ng gf niya. She then turned to me much to our surprise. "Diba baby pag pinapalo kita di nmn masa..."

Nanlaki mata nito sa nasabi. Okay.. loading.... Shit!

I was surprised! Dude! First time niyang mamali And it's her first time calling me baby besides with our family...

"Ahh...eh.." she paled. Then immediately covered her face. Nagtago sa likod ko.

"Fu*k!!"

"Kill me now!"

"Stone me to death!"

Those words came out from Bea. I chuckled.

"Dafuqqq Ravena!!

"Ayowwwnn nayswan BDL!!

"Idol!!!!"

"How to be you poh papi Thirds!!"

Inulan kmi ng tukso. Napailing nalang ako. Bea calmed down and looked at me then to my friends.
They're all smirking towards her. Namumula padin ito.

"Good friends pala ha?" Loko ni Isaac.

"We are!!" Giit nito, try baby baka mabawi mo. "It's just a typo error."

They laughed again.

"Hoy Ravena help me!!!" Her cheeks are so red. Beautiful baby.

"Hayyy sarapp mainlove!"

"Tama nga yung nababasa ko sa Twitter, #ThirBea is real!" Gian

"Nahhh, kaya pla bigla nawawala si Thirds minsan asayo pla." Buska ni Anton, I slapped his back lightly.

"Stop teasing her!"

"Kelan pa kayo?" Interesadong tanong ni Matty ... eyes on us, uh oh...

My baby hold onto my arm. Di mapakali ang magandnag dilag. I covered her hands with mine. And smirked to her.

"Guessed what, Secrets out baby!"

🏐🏀🏐🏀

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

19.6K 440 16
When all of the moments became a memory.
It's You NagkataonLang द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

181K 3.8K 36
Thirdy Ravena & Bea de Leon Fanfic
6.5K 103 9
Hi to all of you! It's my first time writing a story so I hope it will work and you'll like it. It's about A FRIEND THAT ENDED UP TO LOVERS. This is...