Champagne Life

By ShellanaWashington

Welcome to the champagne life, where trouble is a bubble in the champagne glass. ''loyalty makes you family'... More

Meet The Girls
School
Slutty Tuesdays
Wednesday Troubles
Turn Up
Living Together
Welcome Home
Fucking With The Enemy
Cold
Young And Free.
Grown Folks

I Like It Rough

30 3 0
By ShellanaWashington

Christina

'' sean sean come help''

That is the first time i had seen amber so angry, she threw the marc Jacobs perfume bottle and the nigga went down there was blood on his head. He wasn't responding.

''hey Christina what happen''

Nicole and draya was at the door, watching they looked at him and sean draya smired and look at nicole, something was up with these two, eventually i heard king cough.

''bro you ok''

''yeah my head hurts the bitch tried to kill me''

''what happen lets go to the hospital''

''nah im good''

He got up and leaned against the wall for a bit, the he wobbled to his and ambers room.

''NOBODY DON'T BOTHER US''

he screamed

''please don't hurt her king''

I pleaded with him, sean took nicole and draya to their rooms.

Sean

I never trust draya, cause she slimmy, she slick i knew she did something, nicole was getting tight with her, and she the sly silent type, nicole just had a nice body, but she couldn't compare to my Christina. I wasn't worried when my brother said nobody don't bother them, i knew he would never hurt amber like i would never hurt rider, she was my ROD god i loved her and sj, nicole was pregnant but it wasn't mine i wrap shit up with her and the time we did it with a condom i pulled out but lets see this shit through, this plan was working.

King

I entered the room she was just sitting there with two fucking guns on her lap, this bitch crazy but fuck i love her.

''you almost killed me''

''nigga you ain't dead''

She had to say something slick, im gonna teach that ass a listen, when my main behave badly i show them what this dick do.

'make two more steps i will shoot you''

''go ahead amber''

Pop

She shot the couch i was standing next too.

''fuck amber''

''you want too, next time i ain't missing''

I stepped to the side

Pop

I looked at her she smiled, i stepped closer to the bed.

Pop pop

''ouch''

She shot me, then smiled, it was a flesh wound on my thigh.

''you shot me bitch''

''mothafucka its just a flesh wound''

She raised the gun again but it was stuck, i jumped her, hit away the gun, we rolled about for abit, they were banging at the door stuff was falling, breaking i didn't give a shit, blood was running down my leg,

SMACK

I slapped her she stopped and looked at me like i was crazy, she was breathing heavy she punched me, i backed up then out of nowhere, she rushed me with lust in her eyes, pinned me into the wall i felt like a bitch, while kissing me with all this passion i have never seen, i was speechless, lost i couldn't say or do a thing. She got down on her knees pulled my pants down, and worked her lips on the wood, i didn't even notice i was aroused, i felt good i grabbed her hair as she worked her soft lips and tongue,

''oh fuck baby don't stop''

It was rough and i liked it, she was swallowing all of me, and i wasn't no small dick nigga neither.

''damn''

I pulled her head away but he she bite at my head, i was gonna come but she kept her teeth on my head, like nigga if you don't let me imma bite the head off it was painful and i was moaning even louder, i felt like this woman was raping me. I came in her mouth she swallowed i never expected amber the good girl, the church girl, to be so freaking. I was whipped. She smiled as i slide down to the floor, i leaned in to kiss her she moved away.

I know don't kiss a hoe when she finish giving heads especially when she swallowed ya kids, but shoot this was wifey right here.

She got up and went to the bathroom, i followed she stripped and came to me who was at the door, she got the first aid kit and cleaned and dressed my wounds, it was silent, i was afraid to speak. I have never seen a female like that, she got into the shower, i watched her with amusement in my eyes.

''you gonna watch me all night or you gonna give that dick''

''huh''

''NOW NIGGA''

i just went in, i know i know, i feel like the bitch, the female right now. She wanted to play rough, i got in grabbed that ass, she spun around jumped on me and whispered in my ear.

''no foul play nigga just put it in''

I did as i was told she wasn't even wet enough but fuck she wanted it rough so i did.

_______________

Next day

I woke up in pure pleasure, i had no idea what was happening, as i caught myself i opened my eyes rubbing them, i heard moans, legs were on me, hands on my body, i opened my eyes good enough to see amber riding this dick i grabbed her boobs, she looked at me and smiled, i raised to kiss her neck, she moaned, i tried for her lips she pushed me off, i knew she was still upset. The pleasure rush over me my body was limp she started to shake, then she fell over. When she got off there was no condom on me.

''who know you gon get pregnant right''

''too late''

She got up and run to the bathroom, i walked behind her she was already throwing up.

''how far''

''a month''

She got in the shower

''and you never said anything''

She kissed her teeth got out brushed her teeth, and pass me like i was invincible. She started putting on clothes. Her PJs to be exact.

''amber talk to me''

''im not keeping it''

''hell you ain't''

''nigga i don't want you or ya seed''

That hurt i could have smacked the shit out this girl, but i backed up took a shower, put on some clothes and left, didn't even brush my teeth. No one saw me leave.

Amber

Its been three days now since king leave, i didn't leave the room either, he even left his phone, sean thought we killed each other.

Day four i had cleaned up the room and finally came out i passed draya and nicole in the kitchen, sean playing with sj in the halls, Christina was at the pool.

''hey rider''

''hey glad to see you out''

''yea sup''

''nun you and ya man good''

''don't know but let me go find him''

''you do that''

I left jump in the escalade and drove down to the trap, the one i know he would be at, put on some music.

Man i love this shit

Its two o clock and im faded this kush feeling amazing

Got a voice mail on ma phone from a lil breezy feeling exrated she told a nigga she hurtin

Im in the car and im swervin

Just then i noticed this car full of niggas circling the trap, i parked my car put on my head set since i was in gym shorts an my tank top with some sneakers, i grabbed my hoodie put my two guns in my pockets, i jogged pass dem.

''damn ma''

I smiled, one of them even smacked my ass, i reverse jogged and smiled with him.

''aye we don't have time for that lets do this work''

I turned around jogged around the corner. Kings office window was open, i climbed the tree next to it swing my body over to the open window and stepped in. He wasn't in there but he crept in soon after looking like shit.

''babe what you doing here''

''nigga im about to save ya ungrateful ass''

I grabbed his hand while he took out his gun, he pressed the silent alarm under his desk.

Within a few minutes we heard shots, bitches screaming, niggas cussing, i turned off the lights, someone opened the door, king turn the lights on.

''you did nigga''

The fucker said i grab him and twist his neck. King just looked at me i pulled out my gun, on our way down i popped four niggas king got some too. Leo was nowhere to be found, and his whole crew was dead, we went to the stockroom all the stuff was gone, i looked outside the first car was gone so i guess this the clean up crew, they probably was responsible for getting the money.

''baby go up and get what you have to get lets go''

I know he was hurting but fuck at least i didn't lose him.

While he was upstairs i fueled the bodies. He came down with four duffle full of money, he went out and put them in my car, i went and grab some more bags i few minutes we were done i parked his car in the garage of the trap house with a body at the driver said so who ever tried to kill him will think he dead, for awhile until i find Leo. I know he behind this.

He didn't talk we watched the house burn before we drove off. I dropped him out of town to an address he give me.

''babe this ya house''

''it was actually for us''

''ok''

As we made our way inside, the house was nice real family oriented, he give me a tour, then lead me to a linked property that he said was for sean. That was nice too.

After awhile i was on my way home alone.

When i reached there a bunch of niggas was parked in my driveway. I had tears in my eyes and they were red cause i smoked a joint with my man.

I walked inside and draya fake ass hugged me, sean hugged me, and winked i did the same so he knew everything was good. I walked into my living room and saw Leo and the same niggas there. So i made up a story.

''hey you king girl''

''not really''

Rider asked me i i found king infront of all of them.

''actually i was over there but i jogged around the block cause i was nervous to go talk to him''

All them niggas just waiting for me to slip.

''and what sweedy'' nicole said

''and i stopped to take my breath by the time i reached around the place was on fire and the police was there, so i stayed and watched they said''

I started to fake sob, while rider rubbed my back. Sean was hugging me now.

''did you see anything before''said leo

''did y'all see anything, cause i saw ya'll'' i said

''we went and did a drop, so when we came back the police was now clearing''the one that slapped my ass said

''oh''

''what did they say hunny'' draya asked

''they say the leader was in his car trying to escape and was born alive''

i faked cry historically, like i was going crazy. The boy that slapped my ass came over and hugged me i got up and hugged back he whispered into my ear

'' anything you need call me''

I looked at this fucker but i needed his trust, cause he leo right hand and his baby brother. He was cute too. With dreads and hazel eyes, tattoos, built just how i liked them. I let go of him and went into the kitchen.

''Leo Leo''

He came running, and hugged me.

''i know you king man and all but, we don't want to get in the business, and i know this mite seem fake and wrong but i don't wanna be lonely tonight''

''wait i thought you were kings wifey, what you trying to say you want me now''

''no nigga and im not the one carrying his child, andi fucked him up the other day and I'm talking bout ya brother'

''oh my bad you like Antwan huh and who carrying king baby''

''ya girl draya''

His face expression changed i guess he didn't know the hoe pregnant.

''yea ma i got you he gon stay''

''ok tell him imma be in the pool house''

I kissed Leo cheek as if i was overly happy as i walked out the kitchen he slapped my ass i giggled and rolled my eyes.

I went upstairs just as i saw Leo spoke to his brother. Antwan looked at me and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 280 10
Michelle Braun, a 16 year old cheerleader who was smart, pretty and was rich. That all changes when she gets raped at a party. Her world shatters in...
105K 1.6K 26
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. �...
834 156 12
Three best friends. Three girls that they don't think they'll ever have a chance with. Years later Love finds them.
2.1K 392 22
Will my friends understand me?parents? Are they telling the truth?am I really being selfish? Childish? Help Evelyn find answers along her journey of...