The Viper's Venom

By XxlexiortonxX

Brooke the newest WWE diva gets to meet all the superstars and finds interest Seth Rollins. Yet another diva... More

Character Descriptions
Chapter 1: First Day Jitters
Chapter 2: Greetings Brooklyn
Chapter 3: Impressions
Chapter 4: Love In The Club
Chapter 5: The Morning After
Chapter 6: I think I've found it
Chapter 7: Best Day Ever
Chapter 8: Ups and Downs
Chapter 9: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun pt.1
Chapter 10: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun pt.2
Chapter 11: Two More Lonely People
Chapter 12: Forgive Me
Chapter 13: Round and Round
Chapter 14: Welcome Back
Chapter 15: Truth or Dare
Chapter 16: About Last Night
Chapter 17: Title shot
Chapter 18: A Date With The Bestie
Chapter 20: Babysitting
Chapter 21: Good Workout
Chapter 22: Mall Crawl
Chapter 23: A Day For The Books pt.1
Chapter: 24 A Day For The Books pt.2
Chapter 25:Telling Everyone
Chapter 26:Payback
Chapter 27:Meeting The Parents
Chapter 28:Winning The Title
Chapter 29:Drama Galore
Chapter 30:Spontaneous Ideas
Chapter 31:Was This A Mistake?
Chapter 32:I do or I dont
Chapter 33: Honeymoon
Chapter 34
Chapter 35:Back To Work
Chapter 37:Start of Something New
Chapter 36: Surprise Ending
Chapter 38

Chapter 19: Promises

834 26 1
By XxlexiortonxX

I woke up the next morning to see Randy laying next to me passed out. I kissed his forehead and walked downstairs. I decided to make the whole household breakfast and since I've never made Randy his favorite breakfast I decided to make french toast. I was barely starting to dip the bread in the batter when I heard 2 sets of footsteps come down the stairs. I had a dripping peice of bread so I couldn't really check who it was but I had a good idea.

I felt two hands comeover my face. "Guess who the." the voice said. I knew who it was but I decided to play along. "Ummm Randy?"

"Nope."

"Ummm Maddy."

"No"

"Ummm oh I know Roman."

"What the hell Brooke."

"I know I know it's Seth I was just kidding." He took his hands off and laughed. I turned around and Dean was with him. "So why are you boys up do early?"

"We are early risers."

"I can see."

"So what did you do last night while we were gone?" Dean asked.

"Well I stood home with Roman and we had pizza and we played hide and seek kindof and we watched Hannah Montana and another scary movie."

"Roman watching Hannah Montana?"

"Yeah anything for his bestie." I said then laughed.

"That's priceless." Seth said and they started laughing.

I finished making the french toast and by the time I was done the shiels, Nick, and Maddy were already downstairs.

"Hey Maddy can you go wake up Randy?"

"Okay ummm guys come here and bring your phone."

They all gave her a weird look and followed her up the stairs.

RANDY'S POV

I was sleeping but then I heard the noise and IPhone makes when you record a video. "Brooke come on I'm sleeping."

I heard giggling in the room. "Brooke come on please." I hear more laughter and then I felt a big weight on me and I was all wet. I jumped out of bed and saw everyone but Brooke laughing and Maddy had an empty bucket in her hand and Nick had her phone recording it all. "Not funny guys. Where am I supposed to sleep tonight?"

"You're such a baby Randy." Roman said.

"Am not."

"There you go."

I shot Roman a look. "So why did you guys wake me up?"

"Brooke made breakfast."

"And you had to use the water?"

"Nope but it was more fun that way." Maddy said. Everyone in the room started laughing but I still didn't find it very funny. They all left and i changed into a t-shirt and some trakies. I ran downstairs to see everyone at the table eating french toast. I went and sat next to Brooke where there was food waiting for me. "You remembered." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Sure did. Randy why is your hair wet?"

"I don't know ask Maddy." I said taking a bit of the french toast.

"Maddy what did you do?"

She passed me her phone and I watched a video of Randy sleeping. Then BOOM they threw a bucket of water on him and he was flipping out. ""My bed!" I yelled.

"Sleep on the couch tonight you baby." Maddy said.

"Okay Maddy I see how it is I'll no We'll get you back." I said pointing to Randy and he smirked. We then finished our food talking about our plans for today and what's we hope is gonna happen at the Smackdown tapeing tonight, I finished washing the dishes and Randy and I decided we were gonna go to the beach for a bit. We packed up our stuff and we left.

When we got there we set up our spot with towels and and a big umbrella and some bags of clothes. Surprisingly there was only like 3 other people here. It was early but still.I took off my cover up dress and exposed my blue bikini. The one I wore to the pool when I went swimming with Nick, Maddy, and Randy at the hotel. I saw him staring at me and he took off his shirt. He was weariing a new pair of black swim shorts. "You look great." he said.

"Thanks you do too baby." I said.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the shore.It was so romantic I kissed his cheek. He set me down and we walked into the cold seawater. I kinda squeled because of how cold it was and Randy started laughing at me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in deeper. Once we got deep enough to the point where the top of my bakini was covered I wrapped my legs around his waist and started kissing him. He slid his hands down my back and onto my butt. I pulled out a giggled. "Okay you can touch." I said.

"I love you." he said and our lips crashed again. It was so sweet. We started making out, my legs still wrapped around his waist, and the waves crashing into us. I pulled out and he set me down and we just started swimming. "Help I'm drowning." I said pretending to drown.

"I'll save you." Randy said with a huge grin on his face. "Hurry please!." I yelled.

He swam over to me and picked me up and carried me to the shore. He layed me down on the sand and leaned over me. "I think I need mouth to mouth." I said with a huge smile coming across my face.

He kissed me a couple times then he really kissed me.I wrapped my hands around his and started sliding them down his back. "Brooke." he said pulling out.

"If you can touch why can't I?" I said. He went back to kissing me. he slowly moved down my neck kissing my collarbone. He moved down over my ikini top and started kissing my stomach. I groaned and he smiled. "Hey Brooke are you ticklish?" he asked.

"Nooo." I said trying to fake it as much as possible.

"We'll see." he said and he started tickling my sides. I started laughing and I was turned on. He kept tickling me, "No Randy stop please." He didn't stop. "Randy please please." I begged. He stopped and layed down next to me. "My turn." I said and rolled on top of him. I started kissing his neck then moved down to his collar bone and moved all the way down to the top of his swimshorts. "Brooke stop." he said.

"Stop what?"

"Teasing me."

"I am not." I said and I kissed his cheek. We then just layed down next to eachother tanning I guess you could say. "Brooke how long have we been together? Six months right." he asked.

"Yup."

"Well these six months have been great and I just want you to know that I would do anything for you and I would never voluntarily leave you ever."

"Awww Randy I love you too. You are the sweetest and hottest guy I've ever met. I would never leave you either. I love you so much."

"Brooke do you believe in promise rings?"

"Umm I've never had one but yeah I guess." He got down on one knee and I covered my mouth with my hands in disbelief. He pulled something out of his bag. It was his championship ring. "Brooke Walters. I love you so much and I know you love me. I know this isn't a wedding ring but there will be one someday. I am madly in love with you. These pst six months have been a dream. You are so beautiful, charasmatic, smart, funny, and talented. I don't know what I've done to deserve someone like you. I have you right now and I plan to keep you as mine in the future. I love you Brooklyn. Will you accept my promise ring?"

"Yes Randy I would do anything for you. I love you so much you have no idea. You are my everything." I said. I put out my hand and he slipped the ring onto my finger. It fit perfectly. He stood up and I jumped into his arms and we just held eachother. "I wish we could stay like this forever." I said.

"Me too it's just me and you now." he said and he kissed my head and started rubbing my back. We just stood there in eachother's arms for a couple minutes. When we pulled out our stuff we packed it into the car and got ourselves in the car. "Where are we going now?" I asked.

"UMMM let's go get some ice cream." he said grabbing mu hand. We drove to a nearby ice cream parlor and we sat down after getting our ice cream. I couldn't get my eyes off my ring. "You like it?" he asked.

"Like it I love it Randy."

"I'm glad to hear that. I was afraid you weren't gonna like it."

"Randy I would love it if you gave me a ringpop." I said and smiled. he laughed and we finished our ice cream. When we got to the car he opened my door for me and said, "Wait you have something on your lip." He leaned me against the car and kissed me. He started walking to the drivers side of the car but I pulled him back "I think you missed a spot." I grabbed him and pulled him close and we kissed agan. We then drove home and just sat on the couch and watched Ridiculousness.

I love this guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 541 59
When Brooklyn Skye, Seth Rollins younger sister, gets accepted into the WWE universe as the newest Diva and falls in love with one of Seth's worst en...
101K 1.9K 64
WWE Preferences; Superstars include: Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Enzo Amore, Finn Balor, John Cena, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Seth R...
44.6K 1K 39
Elisa Ray Scott is Dolph Ziggler's Best Friend, They've spent their life together, She's got a spot for The Shield's Member, Dean Ambrose, But doesn'...
My Shield By Ti

Fanfiction

87K 2.5K 69
Everyone knows AJ Lee but who had any idea she had a younger sister named Ashley. When Ashley finally breaks through the walls of NXT what will happe...