The Styles Triplets

Oleh IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... Lebih Banyak

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)

23K 1.7K 2K
Oleh IWLWWY_Fanfics

Edward's POV

Sebastian literally hauled ass to the hospital. We were all in shock when Harry said Gemma was going into labor already. It's funny because she just got back from her honeymoon last night. At least she didn't have it on the plane. That would have made one hell of a story to tell your kid when he's older. "I had you on a airplane in the aisle of the seats and all the passengers watched." Ha.

We get to the hospital and dad meets us in the lobby. We are all in our suits and dresses. Oddly, there are a couple of people in the lobby who are looking at us. Then I realize, we all still had our masks on. We take them off and laugh a little.

"How is she?" Marcel asks dad.

"I'm not sure," he rubs his hand together, "they took her in immediatley and Jeff and your mum are in there with her. She's really close."

"How long have you guys been here?" I ask.

"An hour after you left for prom," he smiles with guilt.

"You've been here for 4 hours and you're barely telling us now?" Harry confronts our father.

"Gemma said not to," Dad informs us, "we respected her word that we tell you before the baby arrives."

"But how do you know when the baby was going to arrive?" I act smart with him, "it could have been born an hour ago and you wouldn't have known it would have been born right now."

"What?" Harry look at me, "that didn't even make any sense!"

"Did it?" I raise a brow. Harry gives me a disapointing blink and walks away.

"Well she hasn't had the baby yet," dad points out, "so you're lucky."

I shake my head and go sit on the lounge chair. I hope all goes well.

Marcel's POV

We sit and wait for another 3 hours in the lobby. Edward has fallen asleep and I think Veronica is about to as well.

"I'm so excited for her," Veronica rests her head on my knees. I smile down at her and stroke her beautiful hair.

"Me too," reply. It's 2 in the morning and I try to stay awake for Gemma's sake. I'm so excited for this baby to come.

Harry's POV

"This is exciting isn't it," Olivia is wide awake and so emotional about Gem and Jeff's baby.

"Mmhmm," I close my eyes then open them again. She smiles at me and it's the best thing in the world to see her happy with me.

She plays with my hair. She's really hyper right now and I haven't seen her this enthusiastic in ages.

"Are you happy?" I ask her half asleep.

"Yes! I love babies," she says.

"No, I mean about us being together," I place my hand on her knee.

"You never asked," he index finger taps my nose, "but I think we should take it slow."

"How slow?" I ask.

"I think we should wait to officially be together," she goes from playing with my hair to playing with my hands, "do it the old fashioned way."

"Like go on dates and watch drive in movies," I tease.

"And go out for lunch every Sunday morning, listen to records and dance on the porch at night," she smiles.

"Go to the county fair so I can win you a stuffed animal," I go on.

"Get cotton candy and funnel cakes," she foolishly licks her lips.

"Then I finally ask you to be my girl after I drop you off home," I grab her hand.

"Then I go upstairs for bed, then I hear pebbles being thrown at my window," she laughs.

"Then you look out to see me waiting for you. I climb up to your balcony to come in a snuggle with you. Hold you until you fall asleep," I close my eyes, picturing how amazing our relationship would turn out.

"And in the morning we wake up bright and early so you can climb off before daddy leaves for work and sees you," she jokes.

"We should take it slow," I agree, "it'd be nice to start all over again."

"Hello," she puts her hand in front of me, "I'm Olivia Grace Maxwell."

I shake her hand and chuckle, "Harry Styles, nice to meet you."

Marcel's POV

"I'm about to pass out," I rest my head on the chair.

"You can do it," Veronica yawns, "Just give me five more minutes."

"I can't," I rub my eyes, "I need a bed."

"Do you think we'll be escorted out if we sneak into a hospital room to sleep on the bed?"

"Possibly," I adjust my coat I layed over her after she said she was cold, "but right now, it's worth the risk."

"Tell me about it," Vernoica gets comfortable, "I need my glasses, these contacts are drying out."

"Are you staying at my house," I ask her very sleepy.

"Mmhmm," she closes her eyes, "I want to cuddle up with you."

"I'm not going to argue with that," I laugh.

"It's a girl!" mum runs out of the door. Veronica sits up and we rush over to her.

Everyone cheers and mum and dad hug eachother. This has been the greatest night of everyone's life.

Harry's POV

"Harry give me my daughter," Gemma stands in front of me with her arms out for me to give her up.

"No," I hold little Ella closer to me.

"You have to go get ready!" she says.

"Fine," I hand over Ella to her and she hands me my cap and gown. We are finally graduating high school today and it's been quite a long four years but we made it. The lads and I have been talking about it and how crazy these past four years have been for all of us. I'm glad I met them all and I'm glad we are going to college together for another four years.

I've already showered, so all I have to do is get my gown on over my clothes and wait for the others. It feels weird wearing this. I feel like a girl.

"Is everyone ready?" I yell.

"Coming," I hear Marcel rush down the stairs. He trips on his gown and falls halfway down the stairs.

"Marcel!" Veronica runs down after he falls.

"Shit are you okay?" I help him up.

"Yeah," he brushes it off, "couldn't feel any better."

"Where's Ed?" 

"Here," he walks out eating a sandwich, "can we go now?"

"Yes, hurry up," I grab my car keys, "we'll meet you all there, I guess?" and head out the door.

Edward's POV

This place is fucking crowded. Harry, Marcel and I walk in and we take our seating cards. I look around the bleachers and spot Tia and Veronica sitting together along with her mom and our parents. She waves at me and I smile at her.

"This shit is going to take forever," I tell Harry. I'm going to be the first one of us three to walk up to get our diploma and Marcel will be the last. It goes in alphabetical order.

"I know," he agrees, "but this is the last time we will be here."

"Thank god," I sit back.

The ceremony starts with the head master saying a "few words" about our school and how amazing this year has been for everyone. The speech is the same every damn year and it's getting old. Then a couple of the teachers I hope to never see again talk about their experiences here and how proud they are of us. This is so fucking stupid, just give me my diploma so I can leave.

After an hour and a half of talking, they finally begin calling names. This shit is going to take forever as well, considering there are a thousand kids at this school.

"Olivia Grace Maxwell," we get to the M's. The boys and I cheer like maniacs after she walks up to get her diploma. She blushes and walks off a bit embarrassed.

I don't know where we are now, but I hear my name and I almost lose my shit.

"Edward Mason Styles," they call. Why did they have to fucking include my middle name. I walk up and I can hear cheering screaming her ass off as I walk up.

"Congrats," the head master says, "you did it." I shake his hand but he makes me wait behind him. Why? I just can't believe I actually graduated.

Harry's POV

"Harry Edward Styles," they call my name. It's embarassing because my middle name is Edward's name. Our parents aren't creative at all. I walk up and shake the head masters hand. He says to wait behind him with Edward and Ed shrugs looking as confused as I do.

Marcel's POV

"And lastly," the head master says, "our Valedictorian, Marcel Jacob Styles."

I hear clapping and I look over to my parents and Veronica who look imensly proud of me.

"Thank you so much," I take the diploma and shake Head Master John's hand.

"Now Marcel was chosen to be Valedictorian for his remarkable grades, test scores and overall great respectable student. He will make our last speech here, but he has asked that his brothers make one as well."

I look back at Harry and Edward, they don't look too thrilled.

"We can't" Edward whispers, "I'm not good at speeches."

"I'll go first then," Harry rolls his eyes and makes his way to the podeium.

"Hello," he begins, "I wasn't planned for this obviously so I'm just going to say a couple words. I am just very overwhelmed by all of this. The passed four years have been quite an adventure, and I'm very proud of myself and everyone here today that has survived these last years. We have big things ahead of us, and I know everyone here will work hard to make their dreams come true. To all the graduates, congrats."

Everyone claps and Harry pushes Edward up to say something. I know he's going to kill me after this.

"I don't do speeches," Edward starts, "but what I will say is that I'm really glad I won't be waking up every damn morning just to come to school. You know, I didn't think I would pass high school, but I did so to every teacher out there who doubted me, go fuck yourself."

"Okay," I step in, "that's enough of that. Sorry, maybe this wasn't a good idea."

I can see the disapointment in mum and dad's eyes after Ed's speech. I can also see Tia laughing really hard and Veronica trying to control her.

"Anyway, I am very honored to be giving the last speech of this year. First, I'd like to congratulate everyone out here. I'd like to welcome everyone who is here to celebrate this day with all of the alumni. These four years have been some of the toughest years of my life and I'm sure everyone can agree with me on that. Being a teenager isn't easy because we get treated like kids expecting to be adults. It's just some of the most stressful years of one's life. But from this day forward, all of that is going to change. We are set out to be the best of our abilites, to become someone and do something that will make us successful. You just have to hold on because life is like an endless rollercoaster, you have to just sit back and see where life takes you. You also have to work hard to get to the end. It's also like climbing a mountain, you can't stop until you reach the top. I want everyone to look around, you could be sitting next to the next doctor, or the next einstein. Anything is possible if we continue to climb and reach for the stars. The possibilities are endless, and we have to reach for everything possible before our lives end. So this is the last time we will be standing here together," I say, "this is the end to a new beginning. Thank you."

Everyone claps and Ed and Harry pull me in for a hug. We take our seats back and listen to the Head Master congratulate all of us.

"To the class of 2012, I congratulate you all because you have now graduated from Holmes Chapel High!" everyone cheers and throws there caps in the air.

Harry Edward and I hug each other and mum and dad run off the bleachers to come hug us. Veronica jumps into my arms and she kisses my cheeks. Tia and Olivia run over to Harry and Edward and do the same. We did it! We made it!

Edward comes and wraps his arms around Harry and I's necks, "now off to college motherfuckers!"

The End.

(OH MY FUCKING GOSH! It's over and Today, July 23rd marks ONE year since I first updated the Styles Triplets! It also marks the 4 year anniversary of the boys! You don't know how happy I am!

You have been with me for a year and I love every single one of you!! I didn't think this book would get so many reads! I'm so happy and I'm literally crying as I write this! Words cannot explain how happy I am and how much I love you all.

I literally am so happy to have you all in my life! I feel like I've made another family. You have all been so supportive and so nice throughout this journey! You all make me sooo happy and I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for me! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!

Now, it's time for the sequel! Which will be coming out soon!!! Thank you again! I love you and I will be making a video of how all of this began and a lot of fun stuff I will be mentioning! I'm not going anywhere!!

I love you to infinity and beyond! xx

Sincerely,

Citlaly, also known as IWLWWY_Fanfics )

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

31.7K 650 53
{completed} Harry Styles, the famous singer from One Direction has always known about his past. He knows that he is an orphan who has been living wit...
Sleepy l.s au Oleh Kat

Fiksi Penggemar

25.2K 703 15
All the Tomlinson kids are healthy except for Louis. At school he's known as he boy with issues. He sits with Ernest and Doris, the three are triplet...
2.6K 84 4
Marcel by day. Harry Styles by night. "Marcel" attends high school in Cheshire England and is know as the king of nerds. But take away the glasses, w...
15.9K 691 12
Marcel is the school nerd. His life went worse when his twin brother Harry died, and ever since then he is alone and is getting bullied. Espesially b...