Splatoon: Agent 8 x Agent 3

By Potato_Universe

Male Agent 8 x Female Agent 3 After the Tartar's disastrous attempt to destroy Inkopolis Square and the re... More

Introduction
An Octoling's Arrival In Inkopolis
Do You Remember?
The Oddball Of Inkopolis
Turf War!
Monday Movie Night
Nightmares n' Flashbacks
I'll Open My Doors
Salmon Run!
Fever
This Feeling I Have
Wahoo World
Shelly
Campin' II
Accidental Cuddle
Rise of The Octarians
Mission 01: Investigation
The Elite
New Squidbeak Splatoon
Arrival of the Cap'n
Splatoween
What Lurks In The Shadows
Wonders
Mission 03: Interrogation
Octarian Secrets
Blizzard Blues
Phonecall
not dead
SORRY

Campin'

4K 61 90
By Potato_Universe

6:30 P.M, Saturday

     The camp site was in a forest nearby Camp Triggerfish.
   Coral and Kai arrived after a long drive from the apartment. Bruno and Alex were apparently still on their way there.

      After loading the  bags of clothes and snacks out of the car, Kai shut the trunk closed and followed after Coral to the camp site. They followed the little dirt path that should lead them to the site.

     " So what kind of stuff do you guys do when you go camping?" Kai asks.

"Erm, the usual. Like making  s'mores, tell scary stories around the campfire, hiking..." Coral replies.

  " Neato, but what's a s'more?" Kai says as he tugs the handle of the heavy bag that hung over his shoulder.

" Well, it's a snack that people usually eat when they go camping or have a bonfire. Basically, you just roast a marshmallow and slap on some chocolate and graham crackers at the top and bottom." Coral explains.
" Oh, so like a sandwich ?"

" Uhh, yeah I guess you could put it that way." Coral chuckled.

      They begin to approach a sign that reads:
        " Camping Sites Ahead"
Kai and Coral continue to follow the dirt trail as the sun's lasting light submerged into the night. Leaves and little rocks crumble under each footstep they take.

It wasn't long until a familiar figure came running towards them.

" YOU GUYS MADE IT!!" Shelly exclaimed as she squeezed both Coral and Kai into a tight hug.

" Er..yeah..I texted you and told you in person that we would be coming.." Coral says trying to breath.

" Oh right, guess I was just so excited!" Shelly says as she releases the both of them.
" So , where are the other two?"

" Bruno and Alex? They're still on their way, they should probably be here soon." Coral replies while she checks the time on her squidphone.

" No worries. Anyways, the park provided some equipment for rent. I rented tents for you and your friends and we already set it up for you guys. Don't worry about paying me back." Shelly says as she leads them to the camp site.

" Oh gee, you didn't have to Shelly. How many tents..did you rent?" Coral asks with concern.

" I rented two, you and Kai can share." Shelly says and winks.

" Wait wha-," Kai says but Coral interrupts him as she places her hand on his mouth.
" T-thanks Shelly, y-you really didn't have to do that though."

" Ohh, it's no problem. Really." Shelly smirks.

" Damnit Shelly!" Coral cursed in her head.

After going down a decent flight of stairs, the three of them arrived at the camp site.

Camp Triggerfish could noticeably be seen in the distance with a lake surrounding it. Pine trees loomed over the campsite and tiki torches lighted the area with its flames.
Inklings who seemed to be from another campsite were grilling food on the barbecue grill.

Coral and Kai set down their bags and Shelly gestured them to follow her.
They follow her to two Inklings who were sitting by a pile of wood.

" Hey guys!" Shelly says.

" Why won't this stupid fire light!!" One of them yells as he throws a petite rock at the pile of wood.

" Guys."

" Tcht, it's because your doing it wrong!!" The Female one says as she grabs the lighter from the one complaining.

" HEY! Give it back you-,"

" GUYS!!" Shelly snarls.

" What??" The two Inklings say, immediately turning their head to Shelly.

" I want you to meet my friends ." Shelly smiles and urges the both of them to come closer.

" Hello!" Coral says with a wave.

" H-hey.." Kai awkwardly says with a little wave.

" Ohohoh, you must be Coral and Kai? We've heard a lot about you two from Shelly." The Male Inkling says as he gets up from the ground.

" R-really?" Coral says surprised.
" Of course! You know how Shelly is, she's very talkative and stuff. Besides, Kai is the only Octoling that we ever heard of in Inkopolis so that's somethin' new." The male Inkling says.

" How does anyone not know about Marina?" Kai thought.

" Anyways, I'm Finn and my devil sister right there is Maya. Don't mind her, let's just say she's not really the type to talk." Finn says.

" Shut up Finn!!" Maya says as she continues to try and light the fire.

" Heh, you two must get along very well." Coral sarcastically says.

" Yeah, tell me about it...... Well, it was nice meeting ya two! I gotta go collect some more fire wood." Finn says as he takes off into the thick forest of pine trees.

Just then the four of them heard two voices belonging to two male Inklings in the distance.

" Are you sure this is the right place?" Alex says as he struggled to carry their bags.

" I'm sure it is! It's the location that Coral sent me!" Bruno says as he looked at his phone.

" Hey you guys made it!" Coral says as she walked over to Bruno and Alex.

" Hey Coral! Sorry we took long." Bruno greets Coral.

" Oh no, it's fine. You guys got here only a little after me and Kai." Coral reassures Bruno.

" That's good to hear, so which tent is ours?" Alex asks as he began to drag the heavy bags onto the floor.

" The one next to ours." Coral points at a medium size green tent.

" Heh, you guys are sharing the same tent?" Bruno nudges Coral as Alex hurriedly carries the bags to their tent.

" Huh- Oh right. Shelly rented them for us. I figured that we all would just rent them ourselves but I guess she went ahead and already did." Coral says blushing.

" Orr, you can just rent another one for yourself.. then again, you don't want to because you can cuddle with Kai!" Bruno smirks.

" S-Shut up, I don't want to hurt Shelly's feelings since she already bought them.. a-and that would be rude. I-it's no big deal..really." Coral flustered and turned her eyes away from embarrassment.

" Ahaha, we all know that's a lie for sure." Bruno says as he heads toward his tent.
He then turns back around, wiggles his eyebrows and says,

" I'm sure he wouldn't mind from what he's told me before."

Coral stood there confused and lost in her thoughts.

" Kai wouldn't mind from what he's told Bruno? W-what the hell is that supposed to mean?"

She then shook the thought off and decided to just join Maya, Shelly, and Kai at the campfire.

Authors note:
Next chapter will still continue the camping.
I have one week of summer left so I'll give it my best. I am also very excited for Wednesday since there will be Smash Ultimate Direct!!! Sorry if this chapter was too short..idk eughhhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 171 22
Agent 8 is challenged with his new life, after being freed from the Octarian Menace and escaping Deepsea Metro, and everything that comes across his...
38K 549 44
She saved his life, He brought her into the light. They were enemies but now they find love. After the whole adventure with Tartar, Agent 3 Aio and A...
16K 284 49
Hello there again! This is now my 2nd Wattpad story, which is the sequel to Agent 38: In The Making. If you haven't read it yet, please do go ahead a...
1.5K 19 17
It's been nine months since escaping the Deepsea Metro, defeating tar-tar, and saving Inkoplois things seemed to have finally calmed down for the tea...