The Bad Boy's Camera Girl ✔️

By lonelylooseer

Evaluna Adams loves to takes pictures of anything and anyone, her life isn't as good as she wants it to be an... More

~Author's Note~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Outifts for Ch. 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
¡NEW BOOK!

~Chapter 22~

786 20 4
By lonelylooseer

Axel's POV

After eating and waiting and playing volleyball in the pool, the guys won by the way, we all just kinda chilled out of the water. It was like seven pm and the sun was setting.

We all sat around a little fire pit that my mom had outside and she brought us the ingredients to make s'mores.

Evaluna sat next to me. Unfortunately not everyone got a towel, so Evaluna was the only one without a towel and she was shivering so I did the gentlemanly thing to do and gave her my towel but she didn't take it, so I put around her. She took it off and wrapped it around both of us, so now we were sharing a towel.

I held her hand with my own and kept her close to me.

"Today was pretty fun." Evaluna said. "Now I have more pictures to put on my wall of memories." She giggled.

They all laughed.

I looked at her. She's so amazing. She's so beautiful. She's just so perfect. I bit my lip.

She turned to me and offered some of her s'mores. She brought it up to my mouth and I took a big bite. She giggled and looked at my lips, they probably had a lot of chocolate and marshmallow on it.

She cleaned the stuff off my lip with her thumb. I smiled as I looked at her. She looked up to my eyes and smiled as well. I slowly started to lean in.

"Alright, we get it!" Lucas yelled.

"We don't have what you guys have!" Veronica said.

"No need to rub it in our faces!" Nathan said.

"Yeah!" Bella said and Eva giggled.

"Too bad!" I said. "It's a shame because then you guys have to witness this and not feel the same." I said and kissed Eva. When she kisses back I always feel better about myself. I feel like I can escape my reality of my dad not caring about me. I feel like I can actually talk to Eva about anything.

"Alright enough." Nathan said.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Lucas said but laughed.

"Awwwww." Veronica and bella said. "They make such a cute couple."

I smiled at that and kissed her with more passion. She smiled and I grabbed her waist. She laughed a bit but kept kissing me.

Unfortunately like all humans we have to breathe, so I pulled away and she blushed like crazy and hid in my chest. I chuckled and hugged her.

"Alright, my mom texted and she said that i have to go cause it's a school night." Bella said and frowned. "Thanks for inviting me Axel." She said.

"Yeah, Im her ride home." Veronica said. "Bye guys! Thanks Axel." She said.

"You're welcome here anytime." I said to them.

"Well, I got to go too, Ella fell asleep." Lucas said and looked at the couch.

"Yeah, I have to go too." Nathan said.

They got up and left with the girls, so it was only me and Eva left.

"You're lips are so kissable, can I just do that all day?" I whispered to her.

She giggled and came out from her little hiding hole.

"Sorry mister, but you can't because you embarrassed me in front of our friends." She said and giggled.

"Well you didn't stop." I said to her and she blushed even more.

I chuckled. I grabbed her hand and got up. I pulled the towel to her and took her to my room.

I sat her on my bed. "Ima take a quick shower, and then I'll be right out, so you can take one." I said. "Unless you wanna join me so we can save water." I smirked.

She blushed and stayed quiet. "No, I think I can wait." She said.

"What a shame. You won't see this sexy body naked." I said and smirked.

She blushed even more and I laughed. I walked into my closet and grabbed a white shirt and some sweatpants.

I headed to my bathroom and took off my clothes and turned on the water.

After about five minutes, I got out and changed.

I got out of bathroom and saw Eva sleeping on my bed. I smiled and went to my moms room and knocked on her door.

"It's open." She called out and I went in.

"Hi honey, what can I do for you." She said.

"So uh, Evaluna fell asleep in bed and I don't know if I should let her sleep or wake her up so she can take a shower?" I asked my mom.

"Let her sleep dear, she looked tired today." My mom said and smiled. "Did she change?" She asked me.

"No, she's still in her bikini." I told her.

"Okay, stay here, let me go change her." She said.

I nodded. "You know where my shirts are."

She nodded and went into my room.

I sat on my mom's bed and waited.

I don't deserve to have Evaluna. She's so amazingly perfect, that I don't deserve her. I'm a bad guy. I make stupid decisions and I don't want to hurt her. I frowned.

"Honey you aren't a bad guy. Evaluna loves you!" My mom said. "You can see it in her eyes and when she smiles. You're not a bad guy honey, you just made some bad mistakes that got you into a lot of trouble. You deserve her honey, you've been too strong in some situations and I'm so proud of you." She said and her eyes teared up.

"Thank mom." I said to her and hugged her. "I love you!"

"I love you too Sweetheart!" She said and laughed. "Now get to bed, you have school in the morning."

I laughed and closed the door on my way out. I walked into my room and Evaluna was on the left wearing one of my white shirts. I smiled.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Isaac's number.

"What happened to my sister?!" Isaac yelled.

"Isaac relax, she fell asleep at my house." I said. "She hasn't woken up."

"Okay, But if you try something on her, I swear I won't hesitate to kill you." Isaac said.

There's that overprotective persona I know.

"I won't. Trust me, I won't take advantage of her." I said.

"Okay, thanks for calling." Isaac said.

"No problem man." I said.

"Bye."

"Bye." And with that I hung up.

I took off my shirt and I climbed into my bed wrapping my arms around Eva.

God, she's so fucken gorgeous.

"Goodnight, my love." I whispered to her and kissed her forehead.

I shut my eyes and instantly fell asleep.

"No!"

"No!"

"No! Please stop!"

I woke up to the sounds of someone yelling. I opened my eyes and sat up.

I saw Evaluna with her eyes closed but crying.

"Luna." I whispered

"Luna." I whispered again.

"Beautiful." I whispered once more and she immediately shot up. Her eyes were wide open with tears streaming down.

I hugged her. "Hey, Hey." I whispered and held her waist. "What happened?"

She cried into my chest a little more. I kept kissing her forehead and whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

"Axel?" She asked when she calmed down a bit. "Axel." She said and hugged me tighter.

I smiled and held her in my arms. "What happened beautiful?" I asked her.

She blushed a little but she shivered a bit.

"I was having a nightmare about the monster." She said. I looked her very confused.

"I'll tell you someday." She whispered.

"I'm just glad you're okay." I whispered to her.

She smiled. I kissed her lips. She kissed me back and I asked for entrance. She didn't give it to me and i growled. I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed it. She gasped and I slipped my tongue in there.

She felt really shy at first and I calmed her down with my tongue. We explored each other's mouths and my stomach exploded with fireworks every second.

I pulled back a little and looked at her red swollen lips. She is a really good kisser. "You're so beautiful." I told her.

She turned even more red than she was before. I looked at the clock and it was four thirty in the morning.

"Get your beauty sleep princess. I want you to be well rested for tomorrow." I said to her.

"Stop calling me those pet names." She whispered.

"Why?" I smirked. "They are fun." I said. "Plus you are all of those things." I said to her as I leaned in for her lips. She bit her lip and closed her eyes but i didn't kiss her. Instead our lips just brushed together and I smirked.

She furrowed her eyebrows and opened her eyes to look at me. "Goodnight, baby girl."

"You're such a tease." She said.

I smirked. "You wanted more?" I asked her. "I'll give you more."

Her eyes widened and I chuckled. "You're a jerk." She told me.

I smirked and kissed her nose. Then kissed her cheeks. After, I kissed her forehead and finally I made it to her lips. She smiled and kissed me with a passion.

I pulled back and she furrowed her eyebrows again. "Woah there tiger, slow down." I said. She giggled and I kissed her lips again.

What? I miss her lips and she's so kissable.

I kissed her from her lips to her jaw and left a bunch of little wet kisses here and there. From her jaw I moved to her ear and nibbled on it. I saw her bite her lip and turned me more on. I smirked and moved back to her jaw where i slowly moved to her neck.

"Axel." She moaned. I love the way she said my name. If it was possible it got me turned on more.

"Shhh. You're gonna wake them up." I whispered.

She bit her lip and kissed me on my lips. She got on top of me and was now straddling me. She kissed my jaw. Damn, she's so hot when she takes control.

I grabbed her waist and brought her closer to me.

"You're so hot." I whispered to her. She giggled and laid down next to me. "Why did you stop?" I asked her.

"It was getting way too heated." She said and blushed.

"We're continuing this later." I said to her. She giggled.

I kissed her nose. We just stayed cuddling after that. It was the best.

Evaluna Adams, what are you doing to me? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 13K 37
Emma is the quiet, clumsy nerd that keeps to herself and is invisible to everyone but her quirky best friend Stella. Even her alcoholic father and br...
1.3M 53.1K 92
He was leaning up against the wall of the bus stop, his muscular arm above his head, his jet black hair was messy as the wind scraped past it as well...
3.8M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...
147K 4.2K 31
We've all read stories about the bad boy and the good girl. But what about the bad girl? Allison Marie Moore goes be Ali. She is a 17 year old girl...