Don't Go // Damien Haas x Rea...

By milliehatake

Y/N and Damien... the 'power' couple you could say. On and offs, arguments, forgiveness, it was a bumpy road... More

1 ~ Airport Hugs
2 ~ The Family
3 ~ I got it
4 ~ Hurt
6 ~ Filming the Trailer
7 ~ Punishment Shootout
8 ~ Wescued and Filming again
Book Covers (IMPORTANT!!)
9 ~ Outside makeout.
A/N
10 ~ Night-time Karaoke
A/N
11 ~ The past year
12 ~ Road trip and Team Picking
A/N
13 ~ No.
14 ~ Best friend vs Boyfriend
15 ~ Fuck You
16 ~ Im going back
17 ~ Forgiveness
18 ~ Damien...
Epilogue
A/N
WHAT
50k reads?!
Okay..
hi

5 ~ Road Trip, Forgotten and THE WILD WEST

6.3K 101 189
By milliehatake

2 months later...

Y/N's pov

For the past 2 months, I kept getting hate comments and they kept hurting me. I know I should just ignore them, but when you get them daily, it's pretty hard to do so.

I've been wearing more dark clothes and ones that cover me up a bit more after I got a comment that told me I was slutty. Today I was wearing this:

Today, we were heading to Smosh Summer Games: Wild West.

"Listen up! In Bus 1 we have, Courtney, Boze, Mari, Y/N, Damien, Shayne, Sohinki, Wes and Ian. The rest of you, in Bus 2! Now, get your stuff and let's go!" Matt Raub yelled.

I grabbed my bag, slung it over my shoulder and trudged towards our bus, being the last one there.

When I got to the bus, I noticed that Courtney, Mari and Boze were sat in the front. Not sat with girls then. Behind them, was Sohinki and Damien, and behind them was Wes and Ian, and behind them was Shayne.

Not really wanting any social interaction, I jumped over the seats and into the very back with Shayne. Muttering a small "Hi", I threw my bag on the floor next to my feet and laid my elbow on the window, placing my chin in my palm.

"Hey, you've been acting off for the past month or so, what's up?" Shayne asked me.
"Took you this long to notice, huh?" I snapped back.
"I thought it was just like a...I dunno, a phase or something. I never thought to ask you!"
"Wow, great best friend you are then." I told him, bitterly.

He turned away from me but not before murmuring: "Someone's on their period."

"I fucking heard that."
"Shit. I didn't mean it, it's just you're like angry or upset or-."
"Don't you get it?" I asked him quietly with a slight crack in my voice.

He looked confused, anyone would be at this point.

"Get what? Tell me and then I'll understand."
"I don't belong here, my place isn't in Smosh Games. I'm meant to be out on the streets, waiting for people to come and pick me up and take me to a secluded corner of the city, where they'll pay me to do something gross. Or in a strip club, asking people to join me in a private booth after I'm done dancing all over a pole or something. I'm a slag, a slut, a whore." I stopped speaking when Shayne pulled me into a tight embrace. I cried into his shoulder, him not even caring that I was getting his shirt wet.

"Shh, you're not supposed to be anywhere like that. You do belong here, it's your passion and it's what you love to do. And we love you and so do the viewers and-."

"But that's just it," I pulled away from him, "I'm getting hate comments everyday. Things on instagram, Twitter, Youtube, everywhere. People saying I'm a slut, I'm slaggy and stuff like that. And it really gets to me, ya know. I've never been called that before, and when I come onto YouTube, it all just starts going downhill. My life becomes a living hell!" I broke into another mass of tears as Shayne pulled me back into a hug.

After a whole lot of calming down, shushing, hugging, comforting and a waterfall of tears, I was finally stable and sleeping peacefully on Shayne's shoulder.

I was having an amazing dream that takes place about a year from now. Me and Damien were sat snuggling on a hill, a gorgeous picnic set out infront of us. The sun was setting out on the horizon.

"Its beautiful," I whispered.
"Not as beautiful as you," Damien whispered back.

I looked at him, my eyes full of love and a small smile growing on my face. He looked deeply into mine. We both slowly leant in, our lips about to touch when...

"Y/N!" Ian was shaking me awake.
"Pit-stop." he told me. I looked to my side and Shayne was fast asleep.

Deciding I'd leave him there, I rubbed my eyes, yawned and stretched and tried to come to life. (I'm so sorry)

Clambering our of the back, I was finally able to stand up in hard ground. I made my way to the small shop we had stopped at and walked in, the air conditioning instantly hitting my face.

I looked for a snack, considering I hadn't actually brought anything with me. I found some British sweets surprisingly and grabbed the chance of getting them.

I got a crunchie, a Lion Bar and then also an Oasis juice drink. I was very eager to have these as they didn't have them in America usually. (If you do, then sorry)

I paid for them, but when I turned around, nobody was there. Assuming they had all gone outside and back into the bus, I said goodbye to the cashier and went out the shop.

But looking around, they were nowhere to be seen, and neither was the bus.

Had they forgotten me? Wow. Great friends I have there, don't I?

Thinking it was just a prank, I sat down on the curb just outside the shop and waited for them to come back.

10 minutes had gone by and I was getting really pissed. So I decided to call someone.

Mari? Nah, she'll probably be sleeping.
Boze? Nah.
Sohinki? I'm not that close with him.
Damien? He'll be reading.
Shayne? Probably sleeping.

You know what, I'll just call Wes.

I scrolled through my contacts until I came across his name, I clicked it and it dialled.

After a dew rings, I figured he wasn't going to pick up so I just called Courtney.

Courtney's pov

I was just talking to Mari when my phone began to ring. I looked at the Caller ID, and saw it was unknown. I answered it, interested in who it was.

"Hello?" I asked.
"Put this on speaker."

The voice sounded deep but I obliged and put it on speaker. A few moments silence passed until;

"COURTNEY!" Y/N's voice boomed from the other end.
"Y/N?!" I screamed back.
"YOU GUYS LEFT ME HERE!"

Oh. My. God.

"WHAT?!"
"YOU GITS LEFT ME AT THE SHOP! UNCLE JOE! TURN AROUND AND DRIVE BACK TO THE SHOP AND COME PICK ME UP YOU MOTHERFUCKER! HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE I WASN'T THERE? TURN THAT FUCKING BUS AROUND AND COME GET ME RIGHT NOW!" And then the line went dead.

"We. Left. Y/N." Boze said, "We. Left. Y/N. Oh fuck, WE LEFT Y/N! JOE SPEED DOWN THIS ROAD, I DON'T CARE IF YOU GET A TICKET COZ I'LL PAY FOR IT. JUST GO NOW." She yelled, taking me by surprise. Who knew a body so little could have a voice that loud.

And I'm 30 minutes, Y/N was back in the bus, still pissed at us.

Y/N's pov

Finally they picked me up and then we arrived at Smosh Summer Games. We were told to pick our bunks with each other.

I went with Boze and Shayne and Damien joined us. We were totally fine with that.

The next day

"Smosh Summer Games: Wild West!" We all yelled at the camera.

Sunny, Joe and Matt Raub did the intro and we all reacted at the correct parts. And then, it was team picking.

It was alternate team picking, first was Randy Bandits then Cowbaes then Randy Bandits then Cowbaes etc.

The team picking was in this order:
- Lasercorn
- Joven
- Noah
- Courtney
- Olivia
- Shayne
- Damien
- Keith
- Mari
- Wes
- Ian
- Sohinki
- Flitz

And then it was just me and Boze.

"Oh, we're down to the final 2, get on up here." Joe said.

I got to the front and had to squint because the sun was so bright, directly in front of my eyes.

"I'm a Southern Bell, I wanna be a Cowbae." I heard Boze say.

"Now, for the Randy Bandits, the person going to the Cowbaes is..." Matt started.
"Is this for Randy Bandits or for Cowbaes?" Joe asked.
"Well, it's for both."
"No, I mean the one we're picking."
"Oh, that's Cowbaes."
"Ok."

Everyone laughed at Matt's stupid mistake, although it was pretty funny.

"It's...BOZE!" Boze cheered whilst I went over to the Randy Bandits, getting hugs and stuff from everyone.

After we had all calmed down and Sunny had introduced what we were doing next, Shayne shouted to get everyone's attention.

"Guys! Y/N has an amazing voice, she can just sing and distract anyone whilst the rest of her team cheat!" He explained.

I silently cursed him for telling everyone I can sing as he's the only one who really knows.

Welp. Too late.

The next day

We were at the first game, the Bull riding thingy. Where it moves and you have to stay in, I don't know what it's called.

First Flitz went on from our team, he got about 16 seconds but when he fell off, the bull broke!

We had to wait for it to be fixed, so we just hung out for the rest of the day.

Boze decided she would cut my games top so it was like hers, a cute crop top with off-the-shoulder sleeves and a neck strap to keep it up. It looked pretty good in my opinion.

Joven suggested we do something to cure our boredom after 2 hours so we played Hide and Go Seek (Hide and Seek Tig in the UK). Some people thought it was stupid, but the children of the group agreed.

Damien was counting first so I ran to hide. I found a really good place, or at least I thought I did.

Within the first 2 minutes, he had found me so I started sprinting in the opposite direction. I'm pretty competitive so I wasn't looking where I was going, trying to focus on Damien not getting me.

I turned my head around to look in the direction I was until I found myself going over on my ankle and skidding along the horrible, dry, stones ground on my face.

Damien, panicking, came rushing over to me an knelt down at my side. I groaned and started to pull myself up, succeeding.

"Are you ok?" He asked me.
"I think so, just my ankle really hurts." I said truthfully.

He took a look at my ankle and tried to move it, but I winced in pain.

"Can you not move it?" He asked me.
"Nope, it kills like mad." I replied.
"Oh god, your face. You're bleeding."

I put my hand to my cheek and when I pulled away, sure enough there was blood on my hand. My face started to sting as I hissed at the pain.

"Come on," Damien said and he proceeded to pick me up, bridal style, considering I couldn't walk.

He carried me all the way to the main building where Sunny, Joe, Matt Raub and Ian were sat talking.

When they saw Damien walk in with me in his arms, their eyes immediately grew large and the rushed over, asking what had happened.

"Guys shush, I was running and I fell over my ankle and skidded along the ground causing this gash on the side of my face. I'm fine, honestly." I reassured them.

We got the first aid kit out and Damien cleaned up my face, gently and trying not to make my face sting anymore than it already did. Luckily, in it there was an ankle brace so if I had done anything bad, I could at least support it.

While he was cleaning up my face, I said;
"Thanks,"
"For what?" He asked.
"For helping me. If I was running by myself and tripped, I wouldn't have been able to do anything. Because I can't walk, I would have just been sat there, twisted ankle and blood rushing down my face." I replied.
"Oh, well, you're very welcome. I'd do anything for you." He said, causing a slight blush to appear on my cheeks and Damien being close to me, obviously noticed it. But he didn't say anything.

"Mind if I take a look at your ankle?" He asked.
"No, go on." I told him.

I was only wearing sandals so it was easy to take it off. He looked at my ankle and made a horrible face.

"Swollen and bruised, I'm putting this support on, no matter what you say."

Before I could protest, the support was on my ankle and I was fine. I hopped off the table I was sat on, careful not to jump onto my ankle.

Later, after I had explained to everyone what had happened, the bull was finally ready. It only took 8 hours.

Ian introduced kind of again and explained why I wouldn't be taking part in this as I couldn't walk and nobody wanted me to get more hurt.

Finally the game had finished and the Randy Bandits won! We had more time on the bull than the Cowbaes, I guess Wes really is cursed.

What a great start to Summer Games....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 1.5K 26
You decide to drop everything and move LA to pursue your dream of acting. When you get a job at Smosh, you find yourself falling for Shayne Topp, and...
32K 517 26
Starting out with just a meet and greet at Vidcon, ended up getting a chance of working for Smosh. Not to mention, a chance getting to hang out with...
153K 1.6K 44
"What would happen if I was Shayne's girlfriend? No! Stop it Courtney. You two are friends and that is all. The girls are right. I just miss having s...
5.5K 129 24
Courtney has just started her new job at Smosh. It seems to be everything she's ever wanted, but when she meets a certain someone, it seems like ever...