Fairy Tail: A Fairy's Wing Re...

بواسطة HHParadise

Highest Ranking(s): #12 in anime, #1 in lucy, #1 in lucyheartfilia "Weak" "Useless" "Trash" Those words were... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Team Natsu!
Chapter 2 - Lucy's Leaving?
Chapter 3 - Tormenting
Chapter 4 - Lacrima?
Chapter 5 - Lavendar
Chapter 6 - Sabertooth
Chapter 7 - Lucy vs The Twin Dragons
Chapter 8 - Resort Island? Vacation?
Chapter 9 - Guild Master
Chapter 10 - Into Magnolia
Chapter 10.5 - Short Special Chapter
Chapter 11 - Trip to The Beach!
Chapter 12 - Dorm Time!
Chapter 13 - "Training"
Chapter 14 - Dorm 143 vs. Dorm 145
Chapter 15 - Clover Town
Chapter 16 - Defeated
Chapter 17 - Revealed
Chapter 18 - Train Hard!
Chapter 19 - In Crocus!
Chapter 20 - Kagura Mikazuki vs. "Luna" Heartfilia
Chapter 20.5 - Extra Chapter
Chapter 21 - The Start Of An Event
Chapter 22 - The Two Fairies
Chapter 23 - Assassin Event | Fairies vs. Tigers Pt. 1
Chapter 24 - Assassin Event | Fairies vs. Tigers Pt. 2
Chapter 25 - Box
Chapter 26 - Strange Keys
Chapter 27 - Former Comrades
Chapter 28 - A Talk
Chapter 29 - Questions
Big Notice (Please Read)
Chapter 30 - Seilah
Chapter 32 - Rufus to the Rescue
Chapter 33 - Anna & Lucy
Chapter 34 - A Request
Chapter 35 - Denial
Chapter 36 - The Grand Magic Games End?
Lit
Chapter 37 - Truce?
Chapter 38 - Lilith the Demon
Chapter 39 - Acnologia vs Dragon Slayers
Book Cover
Chapter 40 - Encounter
Bonus Chapter! (QnA)
Chapter 41 - Family
Chapter 42 - Dracul vs. Dragon Slayers
Tagged
Chapter 43 - The Aftermath
Chapter 44 - The Akiyama Family
Tagged YET AGAIN
Chapter 45 - Ending
Epilogue
Lucy Chapter
Note: Thank You!

Chapter 31 - Truth

2.5K 75 2
بواسطة HHParadise

Third Person P.O.V

"That's something I could be asked to do by Lady Heartfilia, human. Lady Heartfilia's will is ours, only Zeref can overcome the will of our lady." Said the gold horned woman.

Lucy frowned, "don't hurt them. They're my friends."

The demon looked at her and nodded. "As you wish," Seilah responded.

"Hey Luna...could you tell us why you summoned your demon here?" Sting curiously asked. I sighed and just smiled.

"Well...I didn't summon her, she came her by her own will."

Seilah stood up and looked at all of us one by one. "The cat Lavendar, she does not appear to be here. I cannot sense her power," Seilah said. "I suggest for you to stay away from the cat, she is dangerous."

"Hey! Tell us why Lavendar's dangerous and all...she's a good friend!" Sting interjected. Rogue nodded in agreement.

"Frosch thinks so too!"

Seilah glared at them. "You have no right to be questioning me," she hissed.

She looked back towards her master, Lucy. "Lady Heartfilia, what do you desire? Shall I tell you my thoughts and how to approach this situation?"

Lucy nodded. "Anything you can, please."

"The cat is not an exceed. It is a demon." Seilah quickly said. Everyone's eyes went blank, Lucy's especially.

"What?!" Lucy shrieked, "how is that possible?!"

"The world is not a nice place, it's a deceiver to all who live on it." Seilah nonchalantly implied. "The cat is a demon created by an unknown source that I cannot identify. It's motives are wavering between two options of killing you and letting you live."

Rogue perked up, causing everyone to gain his attention. "How do we know that what this demon is saying is true?" He asked, Sting nodded.

"Rogue's right, we can't fully trust her. She's a demon too," Sting said seriously.

Minerva smirked. "You're as clueless as ever, Sting." She remarked. "The etherious demon cannot defy the commands of their master when in the form of keys."

"Sorry, m'lady..." Sting apologized.

"I'm afraid that's all I can share with you for the meanwhile. Goodbye."

With that, Seilah vanished into the air. There was a dark purple mist that came from where she stood.

"Let's keep an eye on Lavendar then," said Minerva. "I hope you all will find something out."

"But where is she?" Rogue asked. Lucy shrugged accompanied with an I don't know expression.

"She should be at the magic games so let's wait for the meanwhile," Yukino suggested. Everybody nodded as we all waited.

***
~ Lavendar P.O.V ~

"I need to talk to the dragon slayer," I said to the master of Fairy Tail. "Now, please."

"Lucy was just here, why not come with her?" Makarov asked again. I gritted my teeth impatiently.

"Just hurry up and let me in!" I scowled. The master jumped before nodding.

"Alright then, Natsu will look after you." Makarov smiled. It made me gag as I ran inside to the place he told me. There he was, Dracul.

"Oh hi, cat" he snickered. "What do you want now? The blondie already left so I'm sure you have no business with 'lil ol' me, do you?"

I smirked as my body morphed into my human form.

"Tell me now"

"What?" He smiled mischieviously.

"What did you spill to the adolescent?" I arched a brow before he burst in laughter.

"Bwahaha! The news spreads really fast, doesn't it?"

I glared at him as I folded my arms. "Look idiot, I don't have time for this...and I'm sure you don't either."

Dracul frowned. "That's not very nice to say," he whined.

"Shut up," I replied. "Hurry up before I deal with you the hard way."

Dracul raised his hands and grinned. "Woah woah...geez, I'll spill it for god's sake." He sighed.

"Good dragon boy."

"But I have to say, killing the Heartfilia would be a mess in your plan, wouldn't it?" Dracul grinned. "My plan too."

"That's none of your business."

Dracul sighed as he rested his arm on the arm rest on the chair. "I'll only spill it if you tell me why you wanna kill the Heartfilia so badly. Going to the extent of even pretending to be the exceed of Anna," he smiled.

I gritted my teeth through raw anger. I hated this guy so much. He was trying to stray away from the topic at hand.

"I don't have all day Dracul!" I hissed.

Dracul got startled before he laughed. "Oldie but still funny," he smirked. "Listen to my request and I'll be done wasting your damn precious time."

"Ugh," I muttered. "Fine!"

***
At the end of the day for the Grand Magic Games
Third Person P.O.V

Lavendar watched from the sidelines, right beside Lucy.

"I'll be back," she randomly stated. "I need the bathroom." Lavendar said before she ran off. Lucy raised a brow in suspicion, she turned to Yukino.

"She's hiding something, I sense it," said Lucy. Yukino nodded.

"Let's follow her? At least while Sting and Rogue are fighting." Lucy suggested while Yukino hesitated.

"I don't know...we might get in trouble..." Yukino said.

"It's fine, this is important." Lucy quickly grabbed Yukino's hand and dragged her along to follow the trail of Lavendar.

They followed her for around ten minutes by now. They were in front of the castle and hiding small bushes that were around. Lavendar had changed into human form. There was a person with a powerful aura who had came up to Lavendar, their head was unable to be seen because of the helmet.

"Hello, Lavendar." They said. Their voice wasn't very audible either.

"You found me," Lavendar responded. "How do you feel about me being your exceed?"

The person then took their helmet off, revealing long golden blonde hair.

Lucy and Yukino watched.

"Psst, Lucy" Yukino whispered.

"Yes?" Lucy whispered back.

"That person who took their helmet off...they look like you!"

Lucy didn't respond. She was too focused on Lavendar and the unknown female's conversation.

"You will never be my exceed. Lavendar died the moment I entered the Eclipse Gate."

———

;)

I'm not going to make the extra chapters until later since I really can't think of anything atm so bear with me.

I hope you're enjoying this, have a good day! ^^

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

229K 6.4K 38
She was never born to be loved and she herself knew that. As far back as she could remember, there wasn't a single time where she had been loved; eve...
7.2K 77 34
*set after fairytail is disbanded* *Formerly known as "why me?"* Lucy, not sure how to grief, was stuck in her apartment. She wasn't taking good care...
805K 22.8K 35
How would you feel if your own friends turned against you? How would you react? That's what Lucy's situation was. Kicked out of The FairyTail guild...
12.3K 344 13
TRIGGER WARNING: MATURE THEMES SUCH AS SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION ARE INCLUDED. I WILL PUT WARNINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF CERTAIN CHAPTERS *I don't own Fa...