the crowned Luna

By paigempowell123

Triggers:mild violence and bad language. living as a simple she wolf, is 17 year old Calliope Williams. She w... More

characters!
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Klaus' Pov
Klaus' POV part 2
chapter 8
chapter 9
Klaus POV part 3
Klaus POV part 4
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Tiffani's Pov
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Klaus' POV part 5
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Klaus' Pov
chapter 21
chapter 22
hey guys!!
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Hello Fellow readers and writers.
Chapter 31
Please read and comment or write back!!
Coming back!!

Klaus Pov

2.8K 148 8
By paigempowell123

I stared at my mate, her eyes filled with with worry. Finally a emotion. She stayed calm when we were talking in the cabin. It was like she was blocking out everything inwas saying to her.

I was trying to get across that she needed to worry she needed to be aware. But she stayed calm and even smiled at me. I lost it. I wanted to kick her friend out and take her right then and there. That smile. Man what i wouldnt do to see it back on her face right now.
I smiled at her and told her to go to her room. Told her not to talk to anyone. And i even said dont go out without someone by her side.

Not that i didnt trust her. It was just safer in numbers. I felt all the stress and anxiety bubble to her surface but i couldnt stay to try to calm her.

  'Eric, send my sister and Chloe to their rooms to pack. Get some warriors together and escort them to the empty lake house to the east. Oh and bring these girls some food. I have to deal with the paparazzi.' I mindlinked Eric.

   He never mindlinked back but i knew he was going to do what i said. He knew how annoyed i was standing infront of camrea's, giving speeches or staging something to make me look better. It was ridiculous.

   Eric would have delt with it if he would have known first but the paparazzi already saw me. So they knew they would get something.

I stopped before i came into veiw of the camreas or prying eyes.

  I ran my fingers threw my hair fixing it. I looked down and saw i wasnt in a suit. Crap. Ill hear a ear full from my mother thats for sure.

I took a deep breath and put on a smile before stepping out to wave. I made my way down to the stairs about 5 stairs left to the floor and i stopped so everyone could see me.

There was so many voices speaking out asking questions. I let them go on for a few minutes before i raised my hand asking them silently to settle down. Once they did i spoke.

  "If i answer your questions i ask that you wait to release any information till our public press conference in the next few days. Ill give extra details now that others wont have later." I offered.
"If you just want a overnight story i will just give bits and peices. But if you wait after i talk to get a interview ill have paper work drawn up for our trade for you to keep some things out of the press for now." I watched as they listened and  made a decision, a quick story, or a small interview.

Most of the time the lower magazines and blogs and what not chose a quick story. But the bigger ones wanted bigger stories, what they could hold and put out ads for it that way it brought in more veiws later on.

I was respectful in the sense that i always gave a good picture and never not answered questions.

And they were respectful by not twisting words or making me look bad. But there were very few magazines i refused to work with because they wanted a quick buck and moved on.

   After a few minutes i decided to speak.

"What i can say is. Yes i have found my one true mate. And she is more then i have ever imagined. But for anything else. You will have to wait and talk to me after the appropriate paper work is signed."

  I was just trying to cover my ass.

  I didnt want her name out just yet. Especially when her mother needed to travel back to her pack. No one needed to search if my mate had any family members they could stalk.

Paparazzi was a dangerous thing to play with.

   I made my way down to the offices, voices rising to a loud hum. I noticed that some of the press was already packing up and leaving.

  I was thankful that not alot was wanting to stay.

  I went in the main office the one i dragged tiffani into to yell at her. I laughed knowing her personality now. I saw i over reacted but she needed to know not to smart off infront of others.

  The small llolder lady was back at her desk looking startled just like the other morning.
She was about to greet me but i cut her off.

  "I need your help printing off sone papers." She nodded and smiled waiting for me to instruct her where to search the web for them or to write them up.

After we had multiple papers printed out i thanked the poor woman and gave her a apologetic smile.
It made her blush and giggle at me. She must have thought i was flirting.

I was going to correct her but she patted me on the arm softly and said "ill go hand these out love. Ill tell them to meet you in the meeting room. Its the next door down on the left."

  I nodded and thanked her thinking for a moment. What was i going to do? Play it cool give them little details? Or the whole truth?

Should i play it up? No father approves most that runs threw the press before it goes out. Its so he could stop anything that looks bad.

Eric came in looking breathless.

"Hell, who told?" He asked.

I turned and crossed my arms.

  "I was hoping you would know." I sounded displeased and annoyed.

Eric shrugged.

   "Do you think it was the same person who knew the rouges? The one that attack Callie did say that they just got a heads up by someone." Eric leaned againsted the wall looking at the floor thinking it over.

"Whoever it was is making my life hell. We will have to investigate. But later. Is she doing alright?" I asked worried.

Eric looked at me and smiled. He liked seeing me actually care about someone. My last girlfriend was just a fame whore. She kept me happy and i kept her happy with taking her out in public with me. When that wasnt enough and she wanted money i broke up with her.

I was always un happy in other relationships using girls for company whenever i felt lonely. But it never felt complete.. not until now. All those other girls were tiny stones on my path to my final destination.

   "She seemed a bit shaken up. But i guess she was okay when i put food infront of her. She will be fun to be around when we are home. It will be easybto keep her happy with food when youre away. " he chuckled. "My Jessica will love her. They seem so alike." He stated.

He met his mate last year. I was jealous of them. But last year in was in no place for a mate. But they showed me what it was to have a mate. It made me want to find mine. But i was still afraid it would be the end of me. Mates are weaknesses to each other. Put one in danger and you basically made the other your puppet.

  My worst fear.

  "She will like your mate." I confirmed.

He smiled. He always encouraged his mate not to rely on him so much. He was always gone, working for me.

I felt bad now knowing how hard it is just to be out of the room where your mate was. I will need to try to start putting the load of heloing me on others that way he wouldnt be gone so much. It was the only thing i could do.

Eric was like a brother to me. He was constantly putting me first being honest. Being a good friend and good beta.
He knew about how my father treated me. He never looked down on me or felt sorry for me.
It meant alot.

Especially now that i have my mate. I knew he would help protect her.

  "So, about the camrea's just give a vague interview with all of them together and state only the facts but not so much detail. Be charming and funny. Dont give them a chance to question you. It will go by faster this way. " Eric was basically ordering me around now. He must have felt how lost i was.
  "Ill go get the girls settled and call back home to let someone know what to expect for tomarrow." I gave him a stern nod and he turned to leave.

   "Eric," i stopped him. He looked over his shoulder at me. "Protect them. Dont leave their side until im there."
He nodded and said "i got this.Go do you." Then he left me alone to think.

After a few minuted i made my way to the small conference room.

Soon one by one of the teams of paparazzi filed in. I was sitting at the head of the table sitting in a leather computer chair waiting for them.

They each came close laying their paperwork on the table and they crowded around the oppisite end of the table and room.

Their paper work stated that they would with hold what they got from me for atleast a week or so until they got somewhat of a okay from the crowns office.
Everyone in the room just stared at me looking anxious. No one said a word.

  "Thank you for being so polite." I stated. "Get your camrea's set up and we can begin.''
As soon as i said this its like they moved into full motion. I waited until everyone had the perfect angles made sure their microphones was on and waited a moment so everyone could get their thoughts together. Before they could give me any questions i started telling my story.

  "As i already stated i have found my mate." I sat back relaxing into the chair acting it was not big deal.

"I first saw her on the background reports that the crown had permission to look at. We have to be safe, and i wanted a head start at remembering names of people id be meeting.
But i saw her at the airport, but i knew instantly she was the one. Yet she had to go to the awakening ceremony before relizing i was hers. She relized it at the dance the first night. She like any girl would be was in shock. She went out on the balcony and that allowed us to have a chance to speak alone. We came back made a appearence as a couple to the elders and other alpha's then i escorted her to her room." I was trying to leave our night out a secret no one needed to know.

As soon as i was done someone piped up.

"Was she attacked and almost kidnapped by a rouge?" They asked i flinched. Rage entered my body thinking of it.

"Yes, somone tried to get to her but we were prepared and stopped them. Our warriors will do anythjng to protect the new princess. Its nothing to worry about she will be safe."
The less they knew about her getting hurt the better.

"What is she like?" Another asked.

"She is very beautiful. And at first she is shy, but caring. She is smart and sweet. Her arms and heart are wide open for her friends and family. Her smile, gosh.. and her laugh its the best thing ever." Crap i couldnt help but feel all mushy and love struck.

Everyone laughed at me.

"Sounds like a keeper to me." Someone shouted from the back making everyone agree.

   The women in the room looked at me in a awestruck look like they wished it was them. Some of men looked jealous like anyone who hasnt found their mate. But they also looked thoughtful. Others looked a tad annoyed but happy to have a new lerson to write or talk about.

I smilled at everyone.

"I assure you all, the future looms very bright for the kingdom. I swear she is a heart stealer." I joked making them all laugh.

  I never felt so comfortable talking about something to the press before now. It felt so right talking about my mate.

This feeling i hope never goes away.

  "Does the king and queen know?" A woman upfront asked.

I hesitate. Crap.

  "They are very excited for me. To take a big step for my future. They are ready to see their son happy and thrivingm im sure they will love jer as much as i do." Hopefully.

My father tried to call but i lied and said no one caught my eye yet.He was upset and yelling at me he was saying i should just pick the best gurl here and hurry home because i had duties to attend.

But i had to try to keep my time with my mate happy and calm while we got to know each other.

So much for that.

My father will be furious that she isnt a warrior or a daughter of a alpha or she is too weak or something ridiculous. He will pick her apart like a lion and his dead prey.

  But my mother will be glad to have another child to look out for. Maybe even grandkids in the future.
I smiled at that thought.

Calliope carring my children in her womb.

As soon as i get out of here i will have to call my parents. Before any of this gets back to them.

Comment and tell me what you think!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1M 360K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
64.3K 625 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
122 18 22
Katriana Leri Moon is a seventeen year old werewolf.You're supposed to meet your mate (your soul mate) at the age of sixteen in the werewolf world...
114K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...