Boy Friend (Kim Taehyung & Y...

By cherlyswan

"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41 (final chapter)

12

4.9K 223 41
By cherlyswan

"What is he doing here?" Taehyung glared at the boy.

"He wanted to come along with me." You sheepishly answer

"It's unfair to have her all by yourself." Jungkook speaks up.

"Tsk~ I'm sorry but we are on a date." Taehyung says in order to get rid of him.

"Well~ you went on more dates without me in the past." He answers back

"So? Can't we enjoy our time by ourself?"

"Ofcourse you can, by yourself. So shall we leave?"

"What?"

"Please enjoy your time by yourself." Jungkook dragged you away from a perplexed Taehyung.

"Yah! Stop right there!" Taehyung came running behind you both.

_________________________________________________

"This is so cute~" you adored the bunny boy wearing bunny ears.

"Not as cute as you." Jungkook said nonchalantly leaving you blushing.

"O.M.G.~ can't you two stop it already." Taehyung gawked at you two.

"Come on tae, don't be so jealous." Jungkook shrugged him aside, pulling you to the next shop.

"Which one do you want?" He asked, eyeing the claw machine.

"Maybe~ that panda." You happily chimed.

"Awsome~" he inserted a coin and started focusing on the game, whereas, both you and Taehyung anticipated his moves.

He hit the big red button and claw moved towards it's prey, clutching it and carrying it with itself.

"Oh! O! O!" You couldn't help yourself but react excitedly in anticipation.

"Almost there~................
................
Noooo!!" You all sighed together in distress when the claw suddenly loosened and the panda bear slipped out of its clutches.

"Let me try again." Jungkook inserted another coin and moved the claw with atmost concentration. You would've laughed at him for taking the game so seriously if it wasn't for you, remembering how you and tae used to spent your entire day and pocket money on this particular game.
This game had been your childhood and contained memories of your friendship that you're afraid to loose.

You anticipated again but sighed when it again released the stuffed toy.

Knowing how competitive Jungkook is, you wouldn't dare stop him from inserting coin after coin just to buy a stuffed bear.

You were anticipating the game for the nth time when suddenly you felt a tug on your sleeves and it was no other then Taehyung himself.

He took your hand and sneaked you away with him, running and laughing together like this was something you loved to cherish.

Nobody could make you laugh as much as Taehyung and you loved that fact.

"Let's go here." Taehyung pulled you towards an art cafe, beautifully decorated to gain people's attention. The walls were beautifully designed and hung on them were, lovely paintings, quotes and notes sticked by various people.

"Wow~" you couldn't help but admire the breathtaking lighting inside which came from the chandeliers hung directly above each table.

Both the tables and chairs looked elegant and were perfectly arranged.

At first you wondered why there were no customers at this beautiful place but then you realized that this was the speciality of this place, it was more beautiful because there weren't many people.

"You can go sit down, i'll order." Taehyung informed and you sat at one of the side seats, by the window.

After awhile, Taehyung came back with two choco Latte's and took the seat facing you.

"Wow~ this is really delicious." You chimed like a ten year old taking sweetful sips of the latte.

"Pfft~ " Taehyung tried to control his laugh and ended up chuckling at you.

"What is it?" You cluelessly pouted

"Cute~" he mumbled but you didn't hear.

He stood and leaned in closer, swiftly taking a tissue from the side, never breaking eye contact.
Your heart skipped a few beats and was now thumping irregularly inside your chest, so loud that you were worried he could hear it.

He wipped away your fake latte mustache with the tissue, face needlessly close to you.

You looked into his eyes and he seemed different right now. You've known him for so long but today, he looked the most attractive and charismatic.

"Beautiful~" you commented in a low voice but he could hear it due to his closeness.

"What?" He looked at you in confusion.

"T-the view. The view is beautiful." You stuttered, avoiding eye contact as he leaned back and sat in his own chair.

"But not as beautiful as you." And just as he said these words, you were snatched, your heart a beating mess and your cheeks were like the freshest tomatoes.

"Whatever~" you looked away and he chuckled.

"Ah right! Where shall we go next?" He asked excitedly

"Why are you asking me?" You shrugged

"Cause it's a date...." You choked on your drink and he continued with a smile, "......and i should let the girl choose where she wants to go."

"D-d-date?!" You raised your voice in shock.

"Ofcourse it is."

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you hear me when i told Jungkook?" He pointed out.

"Well that- i thought you were joking."

"Well i wasn't and what is this if it's not a date?" He laid down the facts and you pondered on them for a moment. "And technically speaking- i own you for a day. Which means..." He leaned in dangerously closer to your face, "you. Are. Mine." He grinned and if your heart was a mess a second ago, it had surely exploded at this moment.

"Are you kidding me?" You managed to consciously ask.

"No." He simply answered with a serious expression.

"Pfft~ hahaha!!!" You burst into laughter whereas he never faltered.

"Y/n! I'm serious." He glared at your laughing figure making you stop.

"T-Taehyung...?" You blinked a few times to make sure if it was all real.

"Let's go!" He exclaimed happily as he stood up and dragged you after him to god-knows-where.

__________________________________________________

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" You yelled for the nth time as the rollercoaster ride came to an end, splashing water all over the place.

"Let's ride again!" You exclaimed excitedly getting ready for another round.

"Please~ nooooo~" tae whined, lumping tiredly behind you, "do you want to ride it for the eleventh time....?"

"It's okay if you don't wanna come. You can just wait for me." You answer nonchalantly

"No, I'm not sending you alone." He argued.

"Whatever you say." You shrugged and sat down again, buckling your belt in place.

"Argghaaaaa ahhhhhhhh" you could hear tae yelling from beside you.

The delighted moments for you became agonizing yet exciting moments for Taehyung.

After your ride came to an end, you decided to rest by going on the merry-go-round.

The ride spinned and spinned in a moderate yet exciting speed. Both of you kept on looking at eachother with a genuine smile plastered on your faces. This moment right here was one of those that you knew you would be cherishing and crying over in the future.

As the time went by, you rode all the rides together never loosing your spirit or your stamina.

Each minute passed by faster then usual and with each one of those passing minutes, you fell for Taehyung more and more.

You have known the undeniable fact that you loved him for years but till today you have never acknowledged it.

You loved your friendship and the thought of that beautiful bond breaking was too much for you to take.

You hated the fact that you loved him cause you knew that in the end you'll end up loosing him and maybe even hurt him. The fact that you could hurt him, broke you inside. Maybe that's why you never wanted to face your feelings let alone - deal with them.

The time went by and the day was slowly coming to an end. Somewhere deep inside, you wished that it would never come to an end, you wished to live in this moment for your entire life, a free happy moment without any complications.

Like that could ever happen~ pfft~

"Shall we get some ice cream?" He asked gently.

"Butterscotch." You informed with a grin.

"Got it." He winked and walked away, leaving you to go and sit at the bench under the clear sky, waiting for him.

You leaned your head back and stared at the bright full moon that shone brightly in the empty dark sky.

Unknowingly a smile spread across your face and your eyes crinkled into two little crescents.

The sky surely looked the most beautiful today and the light coming from the moon gave a soft glow of highlight to the street side trees, giving a naturally beautiful bright scenery.

"Beautiful~" you chimed, still smiling.

"But not as beautiful as you." Tae's voice peeped up making you raise your head and meet his shining figure. The street light was hitting him in the most wonderful manner, making all his features a bit more sharper and his skin glowing a bright lively colour.

For some reason, your breathing stopped when you saw him smiling warmly with two ice creams held in both his hands.

"T-Taehyung." You stuttered his name unknowingly.

"Here." He handed you the butterscotch ice cream cone.

"Thanks." You simply answered, taking the ice cream from him.

"Shall we take a walk in the park?" He joked

"Sure~" you chimed, standing up.

"Seriously? I was just kidding." He also stood up

"Why not? The weather's so perfect." You grinned

"Okay then, whatever you like." He linked your hands and started walking together on the pathway.

You both giggled when he started to swing your hands back and forth in a childish manner, lightning up the atmosphere as well as your mood.

"This is really nice~" you mumbled loud enough for him to hear it.

"I know right." He replied

"The weather's nice, the scenery's nice and the mood is great."

"It may be but that isn't why it's nice."

"Then why?" You curiously asked

"It's nice because of you, it's beautiful because I'm here with you." He said with a warm smile and sparkling eyes making your heart skip a beat.

"Stop saying such flattering things~ it's not like you to be acting like this." You say avoiding eye contact

"But I'm serious." He stops at his tracks making you walk past him and stop right in front of him, turning to look at him.

"Hmm?" You widen your eyes

"I said I'm serious, I'm serious about everything i said today, you're the most beautiful part of this moment." He took a step forward while you stood there infront as a statue. "We only have two minutes left for our deal to be over." He informs, looking at his watch.

"Really?" You mumble in a disappointed tone.

"So let's wind up our day." Before you could respond to him, he leans in closer and closer till there is no space left. Your eyes widen when you realised the situation.
You slowly closed your eyes and let him kiss you for some reason, both your hearts synchronizing in a fast pace.

The little moment felt like a lifetime till it was interrupted by a familiar voice calling your name.

"Y/n.........?" You both pulled apart from eachother and turned to face the boy calling for you.

"H-hoseok.... I.. " you ran out of words as shock hit you hard.

For some reason, you could see shock pain and hurt in his eyes. At first you thought you must have analyzed it wrong but that wasn't the case, for sure, he was shocked, his heart shattered and his feelings broken but you didn't know this, you were too thick headed to realise it.

___________________________________________________

A/n: first of all, sincerely thank you for reading this chapter.

Please vote, comment and share to support the author.

I would love to see your reviews as they are the only way i could make quality content for you.

I hope you enjoyed the story till now and thank you so so sooo much again, for reading and supporting me😘

On another note, have you all listened to Epiphany?
I'm totally in love with this song😍

"I'm the one i should love~"😭😭👌👍

Congrats to all those who are still alive after Jin's attack🎉💞

Have a nice day😄

Take care😇

&
Like always

Love you😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 124 20
He pressed his body against yours, holding your hands firmly at the sides of your head. He sure had a taste of the mojito as his heavy, minty breath...
613K 20.3K 21
||This book is being edited but you can still read it || 🔞⚠️ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲...
30.5K 1.6K 19
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛs... [Remember not every ending is happy ending] @𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐌�...
5.6K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...