i reincarnated as a villaines...

By CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... More

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
valentine

New story: Fujoshi Charge

6.5K 164 4
By CHROMATIER

(a/n: this time it's Rin. First five chapters are out)

(a/n: I'm double checking this one so there should be less grammar errors compared to IRAAVSW...hopefully *cross fingers*)

"Liyanka!!!" Raijin's voice reverberated in the Hall of the gods and Liyanka who is currently laughing with something the lord god had spoken stiffened up immediately.

"my child have you done something again?" the loving and warm voice of the lord god took Liyanka's anxiety away, she shake her head in answer while her mind is thinking of any possible deeds that could cause Raijin to lose his cool, again. When lightning and thunder rained in the clear blue sky lord god patted her head and ordered her to face Raijin.

"Lord god" she clutched on his pure white robe while inwardly trembling when another lightning descended

"You better calm him down and clear your name" she clenched her head before finally nodding.

Liyanka walked out of the room looking left and right and when no one is around in the halls she slowly creep out. When Liyanka reach the curve leading to the entrance she stood ramrod straight on the wall trying to make herself invincible. Slowly, slowly...she peek inside but her heart almost flew out of her body when she saw Raijin with his arms crossed standing there looking at her with a frown on his face. Tendrils of lightning danced around his body and his eyes is glistening yellow in anger.

"Liyanka, did you think that you can escape"

"Raijin" she schooled her expression to remain cool when in reality she was crying inside and asking for his forgiveness. "Is there something wrong?"

"Mind to explain how did the god of war, Jairus and god of the underworld, Suyen ended up being together?" Liyanka looked at Raijin innocently trying to forget that he just emphasized the word god. Ahh!!! Those two!! How? How did Raijin found out about them? I strictly instructed them to never let out a thing about my involvement on their romance. "Drop the act Liyanka! I warned you before to never ever! Involve yourself on the affairs of the gods."

"The two of them sought me" well technically I was the one who sought them but in the end they voluntarily asked for my help. Who told them to have their red string be entangled with each other, making me take notice of them? I just make their journey smoother. Liyanka gulped in wary when she noticed the lightning around him starting to turn red in anger.

"You've zapped my patience Liyanka!" Liyanka flinched in terror when coils of lightning creep around her body until she was completely restrained. Even though her heart is pounding from nervousness her facial expression remain blank. "You will be coming with me" a portal suddenly appeared below their feet and before she knew it the two of them are floating inside a white room.

Roaming her eyes around Liyanka found out that they're inside a hospital room. Looking down she came face to face with a thin, pale, sick cute face of a young girl who seems to be twelve or thirteen years old.

"Greetings mortal"

"Who are you?" the young girl asked in curiosity while clutching her chest. The young girl doesn't show the normal fear that could be seen from mortals. At first she was fascinated by the lack of fear in the young girl's eyes but when she saw her life span she understood why this young girl knows no fear. Sometimes when mortals had accepted their deaths something illogical or utterly terrifying could never affect them anymore, after-all what's more tarrying than death staring straight in your eyes?

"Child, I am giving you the chance to cure your illness" the child open her eyes wide but then she tries her hardest to remain calm as she look at them with suspicion.

"Me? Cure? W-why me?" so cute and innocent!!!

"Because in the next thirty minutes you will be the most pitiful person in the whole multiverse" Liyanka almost choke herself when she heard Raijin. Why do you have to sound so arrogant when you're trying to preposition someone? Is being the number one qualification of being the god of lightning arrogance? And why do you have to use that excuse?

Liyanka's mind drifted with her thoughts that when she feel Raijin holding her up she look at him in confusion.

"In your task to search for the rogue god Arashi, the goddess of love Liyanka will be accompanying you as your guide" say what??!

"What are you doing Raijin?"

"The lord god had given me the authority to choose the main players of the mission" Liyanka watched in horror as Raijin transformed her whole body into a small ball of light! He then gave her to the young girl. "This ball of your light is your system guide in the different world where Arashi could be possibly found. She will help you in times of trouble and rest assured that she can never run away from you" chouto matte kudasai kami-sama!!! Why are leaving the great me here?! I still have another BL pairing to supervise!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Yes good!!!" Rin ignored the call of the photographer as she lean on the white canvas and look in the distance. "Perfect! Now look here Rin, yes, yes, now give me a fierce look! Good!!!" Rin slightly inclined her while looking intensely straight through the lens.

When the photo shoot was over Rin was immediately ushered by her manager out of the studio and straight into the waiting car.

"Your break's over so I expect you Rin to diligently do your work" Rin ignored her manager as she reach for her phone. Swiping it to unlock, she check for any messages but found nothing, sighing she put down her phone and look out of the window. "After this shoot you still have a MV then the script reading for your new movie and in the evening you are expected to join the gala"

"I'm not going"

"Rin, the president have been expecting your arrival since you communicated your assurance that you will be going" Rin checked her phone and still no new message is registered.

"Twenty minutes, I will only be staying there for twenty minutes" her manager was silent for a moment before finally caving in

"Okay, that's better than not going" she again put her phone down before closing her eyes. There's still time....she can wait.

"Miss I already have the thing you've asked" Rin put down the tea cup and receive the brown envelope from Jacob.

"Good job" she took out the papers and scan each and every one of them.

"According to report young master Raijin is slotted to teach in Argent Academy for their high school division this coming spring. He seems to have also taken an interest to the youngest daughter of the Luciego family, Kana." After reading the reports she took out a stack of pictures containing the photos of people she'd known.

"Inform the university that I will be dropping from my subjects"

"Young miss?" her father's secretary look at her in shock but she just ignore him as she inspect each photo meticulously

"also, call Argent Academy and inform them that I will be attending their high school program this spring make it so that I will be attending the same class as Catherine Bradshaw"

"But young miss, you're already a uni—"

"Don't make me repeat myself Jacob" without changing her bland expression, she gave Jacob a sideway glance which contains a small amount of intimidation.

"ye-yes ma'am" he bowed down and immediately left the room leaving her with all the data she'd asked for.

When the secretary left Rin leisurely pick her tea cup and drink. She closed her eyes and savor the aroma and taste of tea that is swirling in her mouth. Leaning back on her couch she counted one to ten in her mind with eyes closed, when she heard the familiar engine of a car driving away she immediately open her eyes and pounce on the photos on the table.

Gone is the elegant and cold posture from before, right now Rin looks no more like a start struck fan who had finally managed to look into her idol's photo. If one of Rin's fans could see her right now, surely every one of them would deny that the girl with an excited glean on her eyes and big smile on her face is the very same cold and indifferent ice queen of international cinema.

"What's this!!!? Kyaa!!!! Why does Raijin look like the younger version of himself! This is so unfair why does he managed to retain his beauty! Lord god you're too much. Eh? Even Arashi looks the same. Hmph! Just because they're the first gods they get to enjoy this benefits, unfair!" Rin then set Raijin's photo aside while putting Clyde's photo in another side. After that she gushed over the photo of Catherine, Ryuuji and Aoi as for Kana's photo she just flipped it to the side after giving it a cursory glance. She again look at Raijin's photo. Black midnight hair that reaches his nape, thin arrogant lips that doesn't seem to smile often, aristocratic nose, slanted eyes that seems to always glare and deep green eyes with yellow specks that could drown anyone with its gaze. Raijin really retains his appearance only younger and more arrogant and aristocratic than ever.

"Ha-ha!!! Argent academy I am coming!" Rin declared with left foot propped on the table while pointing at the direction where Argent is "this BL goddess shall spread her blessing to all the BL couple out there wahahahaha!"

"w-what's that?" a new maid asked when they passed by a room as they were about to head to the garden

"Don't mind that the young miss is just getting excited" the long-time maid of the Pasklovia family graciously stated. She had grown up with the young miss of the family and she's already used to her real personality.

"Young miss? Does the masters had another daughter?" the curious maid asked.

"No, it's Miss Rin" when the new maid look at her companion she had an i-don't-believe-you look in her eyes. Right, who would actually believe that the one laughingly loudly like a mad woman would be the ice queen, that is something that only happens in one's dream or illusion. Unfortunately the new maid will be in for a lot of surprise for such thing is the norm in the Pasklovia household.

"Rin, why are you wearing that?" Hiro, her manager pointed at her outfit consisting of a plain white long sleeves shirt, black skinny pants, white slim belt and white flats. She wear her long silver hair in high pony her make-up consist of a simple foundation and rouge accenting her youth.

"We'll only be there for twenty minutes there's no need to dress up" when the driver opens the door she immediately went in.

"But we're going to a formal party. All the big bosses and stars will be there"

"Since when did I care?" Hiro faced slap because indeed his little star had been the my-pace kind of girl.

"You're hopeless, maybe next time I should just reject all party invitations"

"Ng" Hiro had the urge to throw some table due to frustration. "Hiro"

"Yes?"

"Should I find you some gong" Rin said as she fiddle on Hiro's red string, she had noticed that it had connected to someone and that someone is someone she knows very well.

"Gong?" Hiro doesn't recognize the hidden meaning behind the word she only thought that Rin was talking about the instrumental gong

"Ng, your seme"

"Seme?" Rin just answered with a smile but the way Hiro perceives it is akin to the devil smiling at him as it plans to toy with his life making him shiver and unconsciously rub his arms.

"Rin, whoa! as expected you really did not dress up" Loki, her father's friend and a well-known director, welcomed her upon her arrival inside the Pearl. "And don't you have any expression other than that blank face of yours?" Rin ignored him but when she remembered something she look down at Loki's pinky then look back to where Hiro is standing as he gave instructions to the driver.

"Uncle"

"Hmmm?"

"I'll be studying in Argent for a while"

"Argent? Isn't that an elevator school until senior high, why are you going to study there when you're alrea—" Rin gave her uncle a don't ask look "okay, I get it, I get it"

"I'll be leaving Hiro in your care" her uncle looked surprised when she heard her

"You..." as if noticing her intentions he bashfully laugh before agreeing. "Don't worry I'll take care of him" she nodded before walking inside the hotel.

"Oh Rin, my ice queen!!" the president came and greeted her when she entered the function room. Many stars, businessmen and models loitered on the wide floor mingling with each other in their tailored suits and glittery dress.

In this room full of glittering people, Rin who's wearing casual clothes stood out from the crowd. Recognizing the girl in the casual dress, the veterans just continued with their conversation while the newbies who is unused to Rin's style were all looking at her with dissatisfaction. Rin is popular in the entertainment circle but she is still not in the level of a superstar at most she's considered to be a C to B list actress who has a lot of influence.

"I'm so glad you came"

"President I only came to take a peek"

"Oh? Why? Don't you want to have some dinner first?"

"I have a flight to take" she already plan to fly there tomorrow evening.

"Flight? Do you have a project abroad?"

"No. I'm going to A city to study in Argent Academy" the president blink in surprise at Rin's word but being a business man he managed to composed himself

"Rin, aren't you currently studying in Regal Academy"

"I'm going back to high school" Rin straightforwardly stated

"Hi-high school? But y-you already gra—"

"Well then president, I won't be taking any jobs for a while" before the president could say anything she bowed and immediately left, leaving everyone who had heard the conversation in complete silence. When the president had regained his composure he immediately took care of the crowd by making sure that nothing regarding his conversation with Rin shall leak. It would be a huge mess if the media learns that the ice queen is going back in high school!

"Rin" Hiro who is conversing with Loki immediately came to her when he noticed her going out of the function room. "You did not even last for five minutes" he checked his watch and noticed that barely two minutes had passed.

"Hiro"

"Yes?"

"I'll be taking a break for now, aside from really important jobs cancel all my itinerary for the next six months"

"What?! Rin you have a movie and various ads to film!"

"Then cram them up in a day and I'll finish it" Hiro wants to cry when he heard her. Do you think seven advertisements could be filmed in one day!!
...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 27.6K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
1.2M 45.3K 41
This is about a girl who was reincarnated as the villainess in an otome game. But she doesn't care, at all. Shall we continue to ignore the heroine a...
90.2K 3.1K 34
Aurelia Giliam is her name now, what her original was she can't remember. Her past life comes back to her in a painful headache. She somehow got into...
246K 8.2K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...