Veinte

(a/n: and i am back!!!!!!! so here's the thing my midterms is on the third week of october and being a reader myself i decided not to torture you anymore, though i got hold up with school work, stress and 'authors' block in the past weeks i've managed to bounce back. so i know you're tired with the extras.....so let's go back to the main story. hope you'll like it)

Catherine was inducted as the vice-president of their middle school together with the king and knight, she also take the reign of the Karate club which just welcome four new promising members. As to the bullying incidents that usually surrounds her it had died down when she took her pledge as a vice-president. However due to her duties being non-existent in the student council, Ryuuji does most of the job, she is mostly seen at their dojo than in the student council.

"hearing from your stories you're more like a mascot than the vice-president"

"well its not my fault that Ryuuji loves to take my work, I mean i am more of a vice-president in name only. Compare to brother Jake I have no work at all!!!" even though I was somewhat reluctant to join the student council I always have a policy that once I've been put into work despite my protest I must see it through to the end to the best of my abilities.

"guys!!! Guys!!! Good news!! Good news!!!!" I look up when our female classmates suddenly became rowdy

"what happened?"

"miss Catherine, good news"

"hmmm??"

"section one is going to be with us today in our swimming class" as if on cue one by one the student of section one started arriving"

"look!!! There's prince Ryuuji and prince Aoi!!"

"so lucky!!!"

"we've got to see them half naked!!! Kyaaa!!!!!"

"I need a camera!!! Come get me some camera!!!!"

"ah......" I winced when one of my classmate suddenly had a nosebleed.

"tsk....those two are really deadly" Kana said beside me as we watch two of our classmates being carried to the infirmary after losing consciousness when the boys form section one lined up in the other side of the pool. "so what do you think of those two?" I followed Kana's gaze and it landed on Ryuuji and Aoi who are only wearing the Academy's standard white and blue swimming trunks. Okay I gotta admit despite their young age the two of them had started showing a proportionate muscle on their arms and abdomen. "they've got a nice body right"

"yes"

"so do you feel anything?" Kana excitedly ask "what's with that uninterested look?"

"Kana had you forgotten that brother had better muscles than them? moreover my bodyguards are all in top shape and I've seen them on the beach once. That one right there can't even enter my list"

"............."

"why are you giving me pitiful look?"

"Catherine, I am starting to really worry about your future, I had this feeling that if I don't act fast I would never have a chance to meet my godchild"

"eh?????" she just patted on my shoulders.