Veintidos

(a/n: i don't intend to post this chapter yet but.........what the heck, here it is)

"President Ryuuji is so great you also got this one" we're currently in the middle of the amazing race.so far we've finished all middle school challenges set forth by the monitors, three of them we're correctly figured out by Ryuuji during our discussion that when we encountered them it was easily solved.

To be honest I can't even enjoy this like what I used to feel in the past, there is no excitement nor anticipation, having an insight on something is practically bori—w-wait....does this mean that when the timeline of this world and that of the manga will begin it will be boring since I know what will already happen???

"Catherine?" no.....i managed to change some circumstances mentioned in the manga which means there will be no monotony in my life. "Catherine!!!!"

"yes!" I unconsciously stand straight to fix my posture and look at my side and saw Kana looking at me "yes?"

"the others are already heading to the next station and you're still here daydreaming"

"I am sorry, I was just thinking about something" Kana nodded before walking ahead of me

"so......what is it that you're thinking about?"

"the future"

"future? what about the future?"

"about how my high school life will gain monotony since I already knew the outcome"

"pft....you? knowing the outcome? Are you finally going crazy?"

"I am not crazy!"

"Catherine, there is no one in this world who could tell what is going to happen in the future, only God will know about it" speechless, I stop from my tracks and look at Kana. Yes, I do believe that no one could really tell the future however I am someone who had read about this world. "Catherine?" I look at her "let's go" let's just think about this topic some other day, let's concentrate on this one first.

"okay"

"where were you guys????" Giles immediately asked when he saw us coming "quick, we've finally got to challenge a tricky one" we immediately followed him and saw the other members standing in front of a long table while a blonde haired youth is leisurely having tea under the shade of a tree, I am a hundred percent that he's the monitor.

"you guys look like you're having some difficulty"

"what's going on?" I brave myself and asked Ryuuji who had a frown on his face. He turn to his left and I followed his gaze and I found six cup noodles perfectly lined up on the table.

"this?"

"they're the challenge" he said plainly, noticing as he's not going to give any explanation I look at Aoi for some answers

"we must correctly label each cup of their corresponding flavors"

"what do we do now?" Anna butted in

"eh?"

"it's the first time I've learned of these things" Anna take one cup and turn it over and over as if she could get the answer from the cup