Veintinueve

(a/n: just finished this chapter. okay...that's it, it's the end of my unpublished compiled chapters. hope this will sustain you guys for a while , while i'm still typing the others.)

I want to run away as fast as possible when I saw Ryuuji standing in front of our office, he had this calm expression on but the dark aura surrounding him and the intensity that's crackling in the air is something I want to run away from.

"so the cat returns" mama!!!! I want to cry in fear

"w-why are y-you standing here?" I nervously turn to the door and opened it but after seeing the inside I immediately closed it and turn to Ryuuji "did you went inside?" I asked worriedly but he just give me a glare "answer me?!" I touch his arm "if you went inside we need to take you to the infirmary...no we better have you checked"

"calm down cat"

"I can't calm down, it would be too bad for your health if you inhale those pollen since you're allergic to flowers!!!"

"I did not went inside" after hearing that I gave out a sigh of relief

"then, that's good"

"umm....miss Catherine?"

"hmmm?" I look at Lyka who had her eyes averted then at Kana who is smiling widely at me

"ahermn.....you two look really closed" hearing Kana's comment I finally realize where my hands are, I immediately let go off Ryuuji's arm and took two steps back

"ahermn.....you were calling for me?" I averted my gaze when he look at me

"clean those trash inside"

"y-yes"

"after that accompany me to the high school student council office"

"y-yes!" after saying those he then left us three.

"you really have a good relationship with the president miss Catherine" are you blind Lyka???? Do you call what happened earlier as having a good relationship???"

"I want to say the same, but master-servant relationship is all good too" you too Kana?????

"you three are making my head ache, anyway, you better help me clean up inside"

"hmmmm...I am quite curious about wh----whoa......is this place a flower shop or an office?" Kana asked in surprised when she saw the flowers inside that covers everything "Jansen brought this all for you? looks like he's really serious about you"

"I feel envious, to have someone as handsome as president Jansen to dote on you, you're lucky miss Catherine" lucly? while trying to clean this amount of flower? And facing the dark king? it makes me feel unlucky instead

"did he bought an entire garden, there are too many flowers here" I averted my gaze as I started taking out some flowers. "by the way Catherine"

"hmmmm???"

"how did you know that Ryuuji is allergic to flowers?"

"right, it's the first time I've learn of that information miss Catherine" well it's because I read it on the character information involving Ryuuji.

"I just know"

"you just know eh....."

"Kana, whatever you want to say, just zip it and help me with this"

"you guys seems to be busy"

"prince Aoi!"

"ah, so this is the reason why Ryuuji seems to be in a bad mood" he went to my side and get the bucket of flowers I am holding "let me help you with that" he went and placed it outside "if Ryuuji lashed out on you guys, just don't mind it he's allergic to flowers so he get mad every time he's near them"