Cincuenta y nueve

a/n: frankly speaking i don't know how many times i had deleted a whole chapter because it just doesn't click with the past chapter or it was just too faced paced. i suddenly found my self heading towards the ending without clarifying some issues and introducing some foreshadowing that i had to delete another chapter again. yeah, my mind had been wondering that i haven't been keeping up with this plus i'm too lazy that i don't put to much thought with what i was typing. anyway here's your share guys

"skin ship fiesta!!!!!" Rin happily exclaimed as she look around us. Our P.E instructor decided to let us do some stretching exercise before we run around the oval. Since it's a boy to boy and girl to girl pair Rin, had been drooling over the amount of male pairs around. "hehehe that guy's way of touching his partner is so erotic I could create a decent doujin from that alone.

"Rin, I don't care about your doujin and your fantasy but could you please stop pushing me already!!!!" I said as she had been leaning on my back while I was doing some leg stretch hence I've been literally touching my toes for over a minute already as i bear the brunt of her weight on my back.

"sorry, I've been to coped up with them" I gave her a glare as I bend my back.

"I wonder how you've managed to keep that side of you without arousing any kind of scandal"

"I have fujoshi friends in the media that's keeping my name clean, so long as I pay the right price"

"price?" I asked in curiosity and the way she smiled made me tremble in fear

"there are many male cp out there, just the right picture could make my name scotch free from scandal"

"demon!"

"demon? It's a fair trade, we're just using each other well but if you think it clearly it's me using them" I look at my friend in shock, I feel like she'd gotten worst in this lifetime. "anyway, what are you going to do with that?"

"hmmm?" Rin pointed a finger and when I followed the direction she's pointing I saw the Heroine and Ryuuji talking. "oh...." I said blandly "oh!!!! That's great they're progressing well" I immediately energetically said to correct myself

"do you really feel great? You sound like you don't" I look at Rin

"of course I feel great" I myself knows that i don't sound convincing

"you don't sound sure of it!"

"I'm the villain here of course I need to sound unsure!" I countered immediately and before Rin could say anything more, I left her and went to Kana's side. I can't handle her, at least with Kana I could just smack her when she said something I don't like unlike with Rin, she's scary.

"hey! I'm an upright person!"

"I'm just making sure" I stop in place when Aoi chuckled while ruffling Kana's hair

"urgh!! Stop that"

"okay" Aoi raise his hand "then see you" Kana just nodded before Aoi walk away. When Kana turn her back her gaze immediately landed on me.

"what was that? having a secret rendezvous with Aoi?" the place we are right now is the least used pathway heading to the main library that is located in the south building of the high school section.