Treinta y nueve

(a/n: Merry Christmas minna!!!!!! ^_^ i did not manage to complete my nine chapters but........here's to everyone and as always it's unedited.....)

"Master Clyde"

"Take me to Creve" I said immediately before I went to the car. I took my phone out as I tried to call her for the third time since I landed but just like my first call it was redirected to voice mail "that little trouble is really trying my patience" I click my tongue as I read back her message

We'll be celebrating Catherine's birthday and guess who's in charge?

Hey, master how much do you think would it take Catherine to get drunk?

Her king is here do you think you have enough time to save the princess from the fox, master?

That trouble had been trying my patience for the past couple of years and she'd reach the peak. Taunting me with her plots, I really need to let her know who the real game master here is. Again, I took out my phone but this time I dial a different number.

"Hello?"

"Charles" the person on the other line went silent for a second

"C-Clyde....."

"How's the expansion plan going? I heard you're eyeing to get a contract with Khali"

"........n-no of course n-not. They only showed interest in our product"

"Hmm.....good. I just want to remind you that your products are exclusively ours and that you're not allowed to have any sort of transaction with other business aside from ours"

"Y-yes. I-I know"

"Then all's good. Oh, and please tell her I say hi" I cut my call when I saw that we're now in front of Creve. I went out of the car and I immediately saw Catherine's guards outside, I nodded in acknowledgement before I went in. Gram who's already inside the reception area greeted me. "Where are they?" he immediately gave the room number "stay here and wait for me. We're leaving immediately after I pick Catherine" he nodded.

When I saw their room I hasten my strides, I immediately open the door and step inside, upon seeing what is in front an irritating feeling immediately crept up inside of me when I saw my sister in Ryuuji's arms. This little kid is really a big thorn in my side. Father and I knew the reality that Catherine can fall in love someday but as much as possible we never want that possibility to happen this soon. Catherine is still basically a child and with her looks and personality father and I knew that many men will be attracted to her hence we have to protect her from those idiots. And the number one idiot on my list right now is this man standing in front of me.

"Brother, I did not know that you will be here" he said in mock surprise

"Takano" I said in a deadly tone. "What did you do to my sister?" I spotted Kana on the sofa and I knew that she had something to do with this whole thing.

"Calm down brother, nothing happened with Catherine. Did I not tell you before that I would take care of her in your absence" cheeky brat

"Unnecessary" I took a step forward but I stop from advancing further when the other door to his side suddenly opens "what do you think you're doing Takano?" no matter what you do brat I will be leaving here with my sister in tow