Dieciocho

(a/n: i read this at NU: the legendary master's wife, and i got hooked that it has been my go to when i feel stressed. i just loved the build up. oh by the way its yaoi. along with ABO CADETS and THE READER AND PROTAGONIST DEFINITELY HAVE TO BE IN TRUE LOVE and MARRIAGE IN HIGH SOCIETY. okay stop with the yaoi rec....)

________________________________________________________________________________

"Catherine!!!" from looking at the huge bulletin board on the front gate I look at Kana who came running on my side. "did you see our section?" I nodded

"we're on the same class, section two" I uttered a prayer of thanks after I finally confirmed that I am not on the same class as the king and knight.

The shock I received from auntie Leila resulted in me having a fever for three days that when father learned about me being held in bed due to fever he immediately cut short our vacation and I then found myself back in our home. Looks like my kidnapping resulted into a trauma on the part of my father that whenever something is wrong with me he had to act like this.

"but seriously what happened with you? I just suddenly received a mail from brother Clyde telling me to pack-up cause we're going home and after that I didn't get to see you again"

"father sent me and brother to some mountain where I learned meditation day in and day night that I feel like my spirit had no speck of darkness in it anymore" I had to constantly remind myself that I am a villainess or else I will be swayed by the peaceful atmosphere but at the same time I feel quite vexed. If only I knew that that kind of place existed in the first place I would've isolated my father there so the chances of him being in the darkness would lessen much.

"then your dream of becoming a villain—"

"of course not! do you know how much will power I had to exert so as not to dampen my spirit to walk the path of villainy? Do you know how many hit I took so as not to give up that goal?"

"okay....okay..." I pouted

"you think I am joking?" I honestly get hit every time the monks there notice my mind wondering, I mean they're formidable I even learned how to use poker face just so they will not know that I am thinking about villainy acts but for some reason they had a built-in antenna that could detect my thoughts. I'll never return to that place again!!!

"don't look at me like I am your enemy. I believe you okay, I know how serious you are when it comes to villainy"

"good" I said satisfied, when someone suddenly tugged at my skirt making me stop from taking my steps. I look down and see a five year old male kid looking up at me. "hello" I smiled widely at him. He's got blue eyes and black hair same with father, a very rare combination but his chubby face and body makes me want to hug him tightly, he's so cute!!!!! I just want to pinch that soft mochi looking cheeks.

"nee-chan" kyaaaa!!!!!! Even his voice is so cute plus the way he said sister in Japanese makes me think of those seiyuu used for children characters in anime. "nee-chan"

"yes?" I ask, entirely smitten with this kid

"hug!!!" he suddenly raised his arms to me and as if an arrow had hit my heart I immediately succumb to temptation and hug him. He's wearing the black and red sailor uniform complete with the black sailor cap in red lining of the elementary section so I am sure that this kid is studying in Argent

"oh my who's this cute kid" looks like even Kana is taken in by this kid in my arms. I then decided to carry him, I had a younger brother in my past life and I always took care of Charlie so I am pretty much used to handling kids. I felt a pain in my chest when I remember my younger brother I just wish that he's doing fine together with my parents even though I am not around them anymore.