You & I

By EternallyYoursLove

Roxanne Styles, a bartender and sometimes a provocative dancer on the bar with a dark past. She is desperate... More

Chapter 1: Roxanne
Chapter 2: Niall
Chapter 3: Roxanne
Chapter 4: Niall
Chapter 5: Roxanne
Chapter 6: Niall
Chapter 7: Roxanne
Chapter 8: Niall
Chapter 9: Roxanne
Chapter 10: Niall
Chapter 11: Roxanne
Chapter 12: Niall
Chapter 13: Roxanne
Chapter 14: Niall
Chapter 15: Roxanne
Chapter 16: Niall
Chapter 17: Roxanne
Chapter 18: Niall
Chapter 19: Roxanne
Chapter 20: Niall
Chapter 21: Roxanne
Chapter 22: Niall
Chapter 23: Roxanne
Chapter 24: Niall
Chapter 25: Roxanne
Chapter 26: Niall
Chapter 27: Roxanne
Chapter 28: Niall
Chapter 30: Niall
A Surprise From The Author...

Chapter 29: Roxanne

10.3K 265 56
By EternallyYoursLove

I was finally released from the hospital, but Niall had to stay. I felt like I was able to breathe after I was out of the hospital. As long as I wasn't a patient, I didn't care if I was in one. I was extremely thankful that Maura and Bobby allowed me to be with Niall even though we told them the truth. They were obviously shocked about my history, but they seemed to not care after we told them how I was done with that life and so was Niall.

A week had passed and I was in the mood to see Niall. As cheesy as it seemed to me, it was officially a month of us being together and I wanted to do something simple yet cute for the both of us. I grabbed a red dress that showed off my curves and butt. I curled my hair a little bit and made sure my makeup was absolutely perfect.

When I stepped out of my room, Mercedes smirked at me. "Well, look at you. I wonder who you're dressing up for."

I laughed, "It's our one month." I slipped on my black trench coat and closed it so that Niall wouldn't be able to see my outfit.

"Wow, celebrating one month of being together. How cute! You must be really in love with him."

I rolled my eyes and examined everything that I had set for him. Unfortunately, Niall couldn't eat any solids yet, so I got him a really delicious soup from a five star restaurant, a few candles, and bouquet of flowers. "Alright," I said, grabbing my things. "I'm off to see Niall."

"Keep in mind he's recovering from major surgery still," Mercedes said as I started towards the door. "He can't get it in with you yet."

I gaped at Mercedes, "I wasn't even thinking of doing that with him!"

Mercedes laughed as I opened the door. "Sure, you weren't. There's nothing wrong with having hospital sex, Rox. Harry and I did it while he was in there. Let me tell you, he was super horny. I think it's because he realized that he almost died and could've lost me."

"Mercedes, Niall had a serious surgery. There is no way that I'm going to risk his life. The doctors can't have his heart working too hard."

Mercedes shrugged and stood up. She hugged me, "Don't worry. I think he'll pull through." She moved away, "It's always good to be prepared though."

"There's no reason for me to be since I won't have hospital sex with him." I closed the door and headed off to see Niall. I asked for a follow up and then greeted Greg and Denise. Maura and Bobby went back to Ireland with Theo. Niall had to convince them to do it and promised to make daily phone calls to inform them what's happening.

Niall was watching a soccer game when I came in. I held up the bouquet of flowers. He laughed, "Who got me those?"

"This woman named Doris," I answered.

"Who's Doris?" Niall frowned.

"Oh, I told her how my boyfriend was in the hospital and she decided to pay for the flowers for me. I couldn't refuse such a gesture from a sweet old lady." I kissed him softly. "How are you feeling?"

Niall shrugged, "If all things remain positive, I get to leave in a week."

I smiled and walked over to the couch, facing away from him so that he wouldn't see my dress. "Good, because I want to spend time with each other out of here." I removed the coat and turned around so Niall could see a full view of my attire.

"Holy shit," Niall straightened, gazing at me with lust. "You look...smoking hot right now."

"Thank you," I giggled, feeling myself blush.

"What...what's the occasion?" he asked nervously.

I shrugged and walked over to him. My smile never left my face since he couldn't stop looking at me. "Well, it's our one month and even though that's nothing, it was something to me. I just thought that if our one month goes well, the other months of us together will go well too."

He ran his hand up and down my waist. "Trust me, there is no way I'm giving you up. Roxanne, you look so beautiful."

"I'm happy you think so," I smiled at him.

"Now, can you please lean forward so I can kiss you?"

I leaned forward and sighed when our lips touched. He ran his fingers through my hair and pulled me closer. I moved away and smiled at him, "Are you hungry?"

"Starving," he sighed, trying to kiss me again.

"Good, I brought you food." I pulled away. "First, you need to close your eyes. I want to set up the room a little bit."

He rolled his eyes, but closed them. I quickly took the bouquet and placed it in one of his water pitchers and placed a few candles on the tables to light them. I lowered the lights and pulled out the food on his little table. I even got sparkling cyder with champagne flutes for us since he wasn't allowed to drink alcohol yet.

"Okay, open."

He smiled when he stared at the scenery, "You're the best, you know that?"

"I try to be," I giggled, sitting on his bed.

"No, you are."

I gave him food as he started to watch the game. I decided to watch it with him since I knew he missed watching soccer. I noticed whenever I shifted in my seat, Niall would stare at me. I don't know whether it was because of my dress or because he was horny, like what Mercedes said.

"Detective Hunter came to visit me today," Niall informed me.

I looked at him, "Why?"

"He just wanted to thank me for cooperating with him. Hector also stopped by. Thankfully, all the things I did were dropped. He said it was a 'get well' present."

"That's awfully generous of him," I muttered. "He pretty much sat back and watched it all happening."

"He was undercover for a long time. From all the information he picked up, Dominic and Will would've been in jail for a long time if they weren't dead."

"I prefer them to be locked up," I replied. "Death was too easy for them."

Niall finished the rest of his soup, "That was amazing. You're the best. You have no idea how much I needed this. Hospital food is disgusting."

I smiled and noticed a piece of noodle on his shirt and how his face was completely messy from the soup, "Apparently, I can't take you anywhere when you're this hungry either."

He looked down at his shirt, "Wow, that's embarrassing."

"There's napkins in the bag," I said, standing up to throw away the containers of soup.

"There's more than napkins in here," Niall laughed.

I frowned and looked at him. My eyes widened from seeing what Niall was holding up. There were condoms. I tried remembering how the heck did those get in there. I never put them in there or bought them. I rolled my eyes, knowing who did it.

Mercedes.

"You know, Rox, I don't need condoms. We did perfectly well without them," Niall teased. I walked over and tried snatching them from him, but he moved his hand every time I tried. "Oh look, these are made to make it more intense. You know, that's really kinky. You might have stepped up a level."

"This is a mistake. Give them back," I said, completely embarrassed. I grabbed them before he could move them. "I didn't put them in there. Mercedes thought that we might have sex and I guess she put them in my bag when she went to hug me."

"Well, tell Mercedes thank you for the nice gesture, but we don't need them. We're intense enough together." Niall squeezed my butt, causing me to slap his hand off.

"You had major surgery and you can't eat solid foods. I'm sorry, but we're not having sex for awhile."

"The doctors said I've been doing fine! Trust me, I can handle it."

"No," I shook my head, "I'm not risking your life again."

Niall sighed, "Okay, how about this. You go easy on me and if it hurts, I will tell you to stop. Does that sound fair?"

I laughed, "No, Niall, not unless the doctor is okay with it. I'm serious. I almost lost you and don't want to risk it again."

He sighed, "Fine. I'll postpone the friendly visit."

I rolled my eyes and kissed him. "You're impossible."

"I'm impossibly in love with you," Niall muttered against my lips.

I smiled, shaking my head and pecked him again. I blew out the candles and slipped them back into the bag. I felt Niall's eyes on me the whole time. When I looked at him, his blue eyes were so intense that it made my legs feel weak.

I moved over to him and kissed him hard. We both sighed with satisfaction. His hands gripping to my hair and me clutching to his neck. I pulled away, but he held onto to the back of my head. His eyes remained staring into mine, causing us to both kiss each other even more passionately this time.

I felt his arms grip on my waist and pull me on the bed so that I was straddling him. He pulled my hips towards him and I felt his hands roaming over my body as we continued to kiss each other. The sound of the machines beeping wildly, made us both pull away. I looked at him worriedly as he stared at me with confusion. We stared at the machine. His heart rate was much too high. We laughed at each other, understanding that our actions made the machine go off.

I quickly climbed off at Niall, staring at the machine. "Oh, my gosh, what do I do?"

"I don't know. Try pressing a button," Niall laughed.

"There's a lot of buttons!" I said, examining each of them.

"Try looking for a red button or a green button," Niall suggested.

"Well," the doctor moved passed me and examined the scenery, my dress, and the machine. "I wonder what set this off."

I noticed how Greg and Denise were also in the room. Niall was smirking and I was blushing. "Sorry, Doc," Niall said. "I don't know what happened. You see, I sneezed and then..."

"I bet," the doctor said after he fixed the machine. "I thought it wouldn't have been needed to inform you, but apparently, I was wrong. You are in no condition to have sex."

I crossed my arm and covered my mouth to hide my amusement in this conversation. I was completely embarrassed, but I also found it extremely funny. Niall was trying his best to hold his laugh too while the doctor lectured him.

"We had to split your chest open and we nearly lost you on the table. You were on critical watch for weeks. We can't risk you doing activities that boosts your heart rate. So, no matter how," the doctor looked at me before he said to Niall, "Titillated you are, you need to wait until you are fully healed."

I covered my face with my hand, completely trying to hold in the embarrassment and laughter. I slid my hand back to my mouth and rolled my eyes when Niall was smirking at me. "Don't worry," Niall cleared his throat. "We'll behave."

The doctor looked at me, "If you kiss him again, I'm banning you for the rest of his stay."

After the doctor walked out, Niall laughed, "Well, he sure told us."

"What were we thinking?" I asked with sarcasm. I pointed at him. "Don't you dare answer that."

Greg cleared his throat, "The doctor does have a point."

Niall rolled his eyes, "Greg, don't."

"Sorry, Niall, but it's true. You need to let yourself heal."

"I'm fully aware," he rolled his eyes. "Look, the doctor already told me. I don't need to hear it from you too."

Greg shrugged, "Alright, we're going to leave you two alone. Don't forget about the doctor's warning, Roxanne."

"I know," I answered. When they left, I sat down on the chair. Niall was laughing and I was rolling my eyes at him. "So, at least I know what your heart does whenever we're kissing."

"I'd like to know what yours does," Niall laughed.

"Probably the same reaction, just faster," I guessed. "I better go so you can get some rest." I started to move away, but Niall grabbed my hand.

"Just because we got caught, doesn't mean you have to leave."

"You need to get some rest," I kissed his cheek. "I'll be back tomorrow, since I didn't get banned from your room."

He sighed, "You promise, you'll be back?"

I smiled, "I promise." I was going to lean in and kiss him again, but stopped. When I watched the doctor fix the machine, I noticed how there was a switch in the back. I turned off the machine. Niall laughed and held my cheek as he moved in to kiss me again. We kissed deeply and I pulled away, leaning my forehead against his, "I love you."

Niall smiled, "My favorite words." He moved his lips to mine again, "I love you too."

I turned on the machine again and grabbed my things. I winked at him, "Maybe when you're out of the hospital, we'll finish what we started."

"I'm looking forward to it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
547K 23.7K 50
|| HIGHEST RANKS: #13 in HUMOR #79 in TEEN FICTION || If you are going to be BAD, then you have to do it the BAD way... It's pretty simple: 1) Don'...
309K 5.6K 25
••••• A sequel to Baby ••••• Baby is back and a lot is happening. After the rough departure of power couple Harry and Tiffany a year goes...
34.2K 1.7K 7
"But if I hadn't fallen, I wouldn't have met you."