UnOrdinary

By Awhaffle

High school is pretty rough, but for Kami, things are going to change. Kami roams her new school, watching ev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 + Bonus
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Announcement

Chapter 49

207 8 0
By Awhaffle

I looked around, and there was rubble and dust and holes in the walls.

I started walking through the mess, when I started hearing screaming.

"John, stop!"

I started running towards the screaming and seen John going at it with Claire.

"You bitch. You get into my head, you make me lie to my friends, and avoid my girlfriend, and now you made me destroy the whole school!"

"It's not my fault you fell for it."

"Shut it." He threw her against the wall.

If I intervene, I might get hurt, but if I let this continue, something worse might happen.

"John, look at yourself. You're becoming who you were back in New Bostin."

"I said shut it!"

"John!" I yelled.

He turned to me, his eyes glowed, and he looked very angry.

"John stop it."

"Why should I listen to you? You ditched me for that laser loser."

"You were the one that ditched me in the first place. And put the blame on me that I was too dramatic. John, have you seen how you're acting right now?"

He ran up to me and tackled me. I coughed up a little blood as I hit the wall.

"Get off of me."

"Or what?"

"You'll regret it." My voice got deeper.

I didn't want to do this. And I know how I am. If I get too angry, everything around be becomes obsolete and anyone who tries to yell at me to stop, my mind ignores it until I do something I know I will regret later. But if John keeps pushing it, I might get that way...

"Oh, I'll regret it?"

"John, please stop!" Sera yelled.

"You're not going to get anywhere fighting Kami."

"What makes you say that?" John snarked.

"For one, that." Sera pointed to me.

John then turned back towards me and seen my pissed off face, while my eyes glowed.

"But something feels off." Blyke spoke up.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at Kami," Blyke pointed. "It looks like something's emanating out of her."

"That's new."

"I'm worried."

John then looked at me. He looked like he was trying to hide his fear.

"Let. Me. Down. Now."

"What if I don't wanna?" He fake yawned.

I grabbed his wrist, and squeezed it.

"You think that'll-!" He looked like he was wincing in pain, but tried to hide it. "-stop me?"

"Did she have some kind of increase in power?"

"How though? She's increased strength before, but it never happened like this."

"Something bad's going to happen.."

"That not enough for you?" I remarked. "How's this then?" I started twisting his arm, until he released his grip.

"Okay okay let go!"

I didn't let go. Instead I threw him on the ground.

"Don't ever mess with me." I closed my eyes, felt myself loose and felt like the anger just left me.

I opened my eyes again, and started running down the hall, through the rubble, and ran outside and sat by a nearby tree.

I put my head down, and sighed. "Something's not right." I said to myself. "I didn't feel the same as I usually do when I activate my ability." I looked at my palms as if that would give me answer.

"Kami!" I heard a call from behind me. "Kami?"

I looked behind the tree I was leaning on, and seen Blyke and Sera running towards me.

"Kami, are you alright?"

"Yeah."

"You were acting different, then immediately bolted out of there."

I sighed.

"Do you know what happened?"

"No?"

"It looked like some kind of aura like thing was emanating off of you."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, it was like a bright blue."

Something related to my ability?

"And you seemed to be stronger than usual, and it looked like you knew it too."

Something's not right there.

I closed my eyes. "I don't know what it was."

"It was concerning."

"I bet it was, but to me, I felt no different than when I usually use my ability.."

"Really?"

I nodded. "I think I need a break from everything for a little bit."

"Let's go back to our dorm, you can rest there."

Sera and I got up and started heading to our dorm. I turned back and waved to Blyke before heading closer to the dorms.

We got inside and walked into our room and seen Amber standing there.

"So what happened? What took so long?"

"There was an incident. I need rest, talk later." I walked to where my bed was, threw myself face down onto it, and went to sleep.

"Where am I?" I looked around and the space around me looked like empty nothingness. "Is this a dream or something? And is anyone there?" I called out.

"Will you shut it already?" I voice in the distance yelled angrily.

"Can you tell me where I am?"

"In your conscience, stupid."

I sighed. "Thanks smart ass."

"It's my job."

The figure walked towards me.

"What are you?"

"Remember me?"

"Huh?"

"I'm the one from your dream, right before you got injured."

"But answer my question. What are you?"

It got closer, and it seemed the shadowed part faded and reveal to look like me. "Do you know now?"

"You're me?"

"Well duh."

"I can see it's the rude part of me."

"Not exactly."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm the part you left behind years ago."

I stared in awe. "Why are you back then? I left you for a reason."

"And I'm back for a reason."

"And what might that be?"

"Should I tell you?"

"Well, yeah!"

"But you should already know by now, I am you after all."

"But I don't."

"Don't remember what happened yesterday between you and John?"

"And?"

"You were revealing more of your true self. Your true power."

"What are you saying? That I've been holding back my power my whole life."

She nodded.

"But then why did it come out then?"

"Because of your anger."

"Wait, I want to know first, why are you here? You never answered my question."

"Because something is coming, and you needn't go soft and get yourself hurt. You need to put yourself first for once."

"Kami!"

"Huh!" I jumped.

"Time for school." Amber laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oof guys next chapter is the big 50! Yeet! I don't know yet exactly what's to plan, but let's just say it's going to be amazing! I might even be a longer chapter, is that what you guys would like? I hope so, because it's twice as long as the chapters usually are. Author laughs.

Thank you all for all the support and love to this story. I wouldn't have gotten this far without you. See y'all next chapter, love you guys! byeee~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.6K 23
Taking his fathers words to heart, John Doe returns to Wellston with the intention of expelling himself from the hierarchy; attempting to turn over a...
46.6K 554 33
this story will be about a ship john and Seraphina (I don't own the characters i got the characters from uru-chan go follow her on Webtoon and read U...
27.6K 934 32
(This story takes place in an alternate universe from the world of UnO, where the Royals of Wellston High are now the royals of the kingdom of Wellst...
711 38 10
A prequel of my fan fiction "UnOrdinary", this story is about how everything got started in Kami's life. Her childhood, when she attended middle scho...