Changed feelings || J.JK FF...

By Anonymousxmochi

Where Y/N fell into depression when her parents died. Will the new boy be able to help her out of it? [WARNIN... More

Preview.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 [unedited]
Chapter 4 [unedited]
Chapter 5 [unedited]
Chapter 7 [unedited]
Chapter 8 [unedited]
Chapter 9 [unedited]
Chapter 10 [unedited]
Chapter 11 [unedited]
Chapter 12 [unedited]
Chapter 13 [unedited]
Chapter 14 [unedited]
Chapter 15 (END) [unedited]
A/N
Rewrite?

Chapter 6 [unedited]

1.2K 33 2
By Anonymousxmochi

Jungkook P.O.V.
I pinch her cheek and... oh- No reaction! Okay then, I'll have to find her room first because it'll be easier to carry her straight to her room. I go upstairs and open some doors, a storage, a dusty computer room, another storage and... Oh that's it! Yup this is her room!
A desk filled with done homework, damn she's a good student though. There's a sofa where she probably sits on when she reads or something. Also a walk-in closet, a small closet with probably personal stuff in it and a queen sized bed, that's probably way more comfortable than the couch. Next to the bed there's a bedside table with an alarm clock and a... razor blade? Probably for self defense or something like that... I hope. I walk back to Y/N and lift her up in bridal style, placing her on her bed. I want to walk away to write her a note that tells I'm at my own house but when I want to walk away she grabs my wrist.
Y/N: Please stay..
Is she sleep talking? Her eyes are closed.
You: Hey Y/N, are you awake?
Y/N: Hmmm... Please stay here with me...
You: Uhh I have to go to my house, I'm still wearing my uniform and tomorrow is another school day.
Y/N: Oh... Okay, yeah. Of course, sure...
She sounds stressed or something.
You: Is everything okay Y/N?
Y/N: Y-yeah, it's okay!
You: You sure? I can stay if you really want to!
Y/N: What'll you wear? I have nothing for you and your uniform will stink tomorrow of you sleep in that.
I suddenly think of something. I can get sleepwear from home and just say I'm staying over at a friends house! Which isn't even lying because I'm actually staying over at a friends house.
You: Hey is it okay if I get my PJ from my house and come back again?
Y/N: Hmm, y-yeah sure.
Okay but how will I get back in?
As if she reads my mind Y/N gets up and gives me some keys from under her pillow.
Y/N: Here, if you really wanna stay. Take this I'm too lazy to open the door.
I take her keys and go to my own house which is about half an hour away from her house... Great, just great!

Y/N P.O.V.
Oh did I really do that? Damn I must look so desperate and pathetic now... Shit. I try to sleep but I can't, I keep thinking of him, will he actually come here?
An hour and a half later my question is answered, he walks into my room with a plastic bag with his uniform in it, wearing grey sweatpants and a white slightly oversized shirt... He looks kinda hot.
Jungkook: Oh you're still awake?
You: Yeah... I couldn't sleep.
Jungkook: Do you have that often?
You: Yeah sometimes. But not much though.
That was a lie. But I can't tell him I mostly cry myself to sleep or not sleep at all...
Jungkook: Okay, sleep is important.
He looks worried at me, like he knows I'm lying... He shouldn't get worried about me, he's serously such a good friend. I'm glad I have him.
Jungkook: Soooo... I'll be sleeping on the sofa I guess?
You: Yeah uhh sure...
Jungkook lays down on the sofa.
You: You can sleep in my bed too though. It's big enough for both of us so if you'd like that better well... Just come here already I don't want you to get a sore back.
Jungkook smiles thankfully at me and lays on the other side of the bed.
Jungkook: Goodnight Y/N~
You chuckle.
You: Goodnight Kookie~
And then the two of you sleep.

--

Okay I don't really know what this was actually... But still, I hope y'all are enjoying it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 2.8K 60
My first story. WARNING! ABUSIVE AND SEXUAL CONTENT! TRIGGERS: RAPE, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, blood. Y/n has had a rough life she's going through depressio...
11.5K 378 10
Love for Taehyung turn into hates and Jungkook regret it so much. WARNING ⚠ SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SELF HARM DEATH This story mean no harm to everyone...
5.8K 701 25
"He killed himself,What part of that don't you understand?" "He won't,He never will" "You know he did.." "Why did he promise to stay then,Why did he...
2.9M 127K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...