Blaire ✔ (Not edited)

By UV_writes

His palms peeled off my wrists before cupping my face gently. I let a sigh out of content as my fingers foun... More

Author's note.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
My Royal Mate (Authors note)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 46

1.3K 67 10
By UV_writes

(A/N) Hey guys! 

Oml. I'm so happy! I hit 5k reads! I also noticed a lot of people that have been adding my book to your reading list. Thank you so much! It really means the world to me.

I also added a scene at last in the previous chapter recently. If you had read the chapter shortly after it was published, I suggest you back and take a look so you wouldn't miss anything out.

Ahead is a very Longgg chapter with some armed fights that some of you may not like. But this chapter is very important. I haven't mentioned any serious triggering things. (pun totally intended XD) so, I think you'll be okay.

Hehehe.

okay.

Bye.

***

CHAPTER 46

I pursed my lips as I sat on the same couch I had been on a week ago. In the same room, I encountered the Devil himself.

He wasn't nicknamed 'Lucifer' for no reason.

I snickered at the thought and leaned back into the elite sofa. Suddenly, the smile on my face abated as mind contemplated what was going to happen here.

I legitimately didn't know.

I didn't get a set of instructions that had to be on repeat for me to hear this time. Nor did I get time to condone my situation.

It happened all fast. I couldn't feel anything but confine silence that surrounded me and the endless numbness that seemed to take over my body.

I was briefed with nothing. Nothing at all. It felt as if they had been playing all along with me and were to left me to die now.

The words still rand in my ears which Israel asserted when I asked him what I had to do.

"Since this happened in a short notice, We, have nothing to say to you other than to ask you to trust us. We have something mind that might work. But that has nothing to do in what way you choose to act. So, All I have to say to you is to go according to whatever they have planned and don't object. And have faith in your trust." He sighed as he closed his eyes and took my hands.

"I'll get you out just before you board the car with Lucifer. Until then, I want you to hold on."

I didn't know if that was convincing enough to leave my life as bait. But the small hope that laid on the back of my mind was the only thing that kept me sane.

After all, I was rather a disparage and had no say in my own life with all the bizarre things that's taken over it.

But the apex doctrine here was that fact that my desired life is certainly up to whatever the Mehsoufs have planned. I had also promised my contentment to them for the same.

So like they said, all I could do was to keep faith in the trust I have gambled.

Although my end of the gamble seemed rather stern and forbidding, I didn't really have a choice to bargain.

My train of thought were broken by the jiggling of the keys at the other side of the door.

I sighed.

Well, that's my cue for an upcoming altercation.

The door opened as a familiar figure stepped in with armed bodyguards strutting being his tail.

Well, if that isn't the devil himself.

He dismissed his guards like last time and stepped into the room revealing a cheeky smile.

"Thalia! My dear, how have you been?" He greeted as he invited himself into the room and took the chair in front of me.

I already don't like this. I thought as I bit my lip and looked down.

I almost gasped when he leaned abruptly leaned and inhaled my scent.

Are you sure you've done a background check on him to allow him anywhere near me, Mehsoufs? Cause, he seems like a Physio to me.

"I really anticipated you would wear that scent I gifted you last time. I'm disappointed" He commented as he bought the corner or lips down to replicate sadness.

"Why would I do that for someone who doesn't even deserve my antipathy?" I retorted as I looked away with an eye roll to bolster my statement.

He chuckled. "That's not how you should greet me. I'm your buyer. I could do anything to you after I make you mine. You better hold your tongue if you would like a hostile life." He enunciated.

His candid threat didn't seem to take a toll on me. After all, I have faced worse. What can a mere threat do to me?

I crossed one of my legs over the other and leaned back on my chair as I eyed him defiantly without uttering a word.

He smirked. "Good girl." He commented and leaned back on his own chair without breaking his eye contact with me.

I inwardly rolled my eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely was not being submissive there. I only did what I had been told by the Mehsoufs.

Going according to their plan. And not to object.

The silence that surrounded us made the tension in between us cultivate.

He cleared his throat.

"Let me start this over. How have you been?" He enquired again as he intertwined his finger together.

I would do anything for a machine gun now.

I sighed.

"Have been better than that," I replied honestly. He sighed.

"Look, I'm trying to be civilized here. Don't test my nerves." He seethed.

"Civilized?" I scoffed. "You have been nothing but an abysmal jerk, who capitalized his clout for your own selfishness." I seethed.

"I don't like you." I spat at him. "The thought of even being in the same room as you make me gag. And much to my dismay, that's what I'm forced to do right now." I commented. 

 "Because of your disgusting desires, My life is ruined! Because of--"

"Enough!" He growled as he cut me off. "I just used my powers to whatever I could do. I'm not buying you because I want to. I'm doing it cause I can. It isn't my cold tea to worry about just because this is happening much to your dismay."

"You are doing it because you can? Are you even listening to yourself? This is ridiculous!" I let out a breath.

"You support a dark deal where thousands of innocent girls are being shipped off to places that are not even on the map, ruining their lives, because you can? And to top that, You take part in it and gamble yourself a girl for a trillion dollar deal, ruining her life, because you can? Do you know how messed up that sounds?" I seethed as I got up from my couch.

He shrugged.

"If you keep it that way. Cool." He said calmly. "That doesn't affect anyone."

I was quite tempted to knock off his pearly white teeth right then and there. But I forced myself to take deep breaths, weighing the pros and cons of murdering a Mafia lord in the last few minutes of our reunion. 

"I just told you, You are ruining the lives of innocent girls... just because you think you can." I articulated. He chose to shrug to that too.

I not sure whether I should laugh at his single digit IQ or the fact I agreed to spend time with a guy like him while the Meshoufs are on their quest to devise a plan.

"Yes," he admitted. "I'm doing it because I can."

I let out a humorless laugh. I couldn't understand what part of the 'ruining innocent girl's lives' he didn't understand.

This was just getting stupid.

I felt like I had been talking to a cow, to be honest.

It's like how a cow takes forever to chew its food and just when you think that it has finally digested it, it will vomit it back out and start chewing the same thing all over again.

"You better stop trying to persuade anything." He sighed as he looked up to my elevated face. "I hate to break it to you, But nothing is going to intercept me from making you mine in exactly..." He paused as he rolled up the sleeves of his coat to see the time on his Rolex watch.

"..in twenty minutes from now, where the deal will be official sighed once you are presented to everyone at the ending of this auction." He said as fixed his coat back.

"Whatever you have witnessed is just a grain compared to the barn of dark acts I am capable of doing." He warned as he stood up and towered over me.

"I know everything." He admitted in his hoarse voice. "I had done a thorough background check of your family and you before I even thought of buying you." He bent down and took his glass of champagne that was kept on the glass table before taking a sip of the same.

"Do you think I'm a fool to believe all the lies your father had stuffed me with and gullibly buy you?" he laughed as he studied the edge of glass he spoke. "Or should I say...Stepfather?" he smirked.

My ambivalence mind didn't know what to believe of what he spoke.

"You're too innocent and fresh out of the boat to this cruel business world, my sweet Thalia.." He whispered before a smirk broke into his features. "Or should I say... Blaire?"

My eyes widen as I took a step backward and fell into the couch. My breaths had become uneven.

He laughed richly as he took his own seat too. Not once he a twitch on his smirk.

"And that so-called-plan you devised along with that lover boy was bullshit. I know exactly what they are planning right now to get you out of here too. I listened to whatever he said to you in that car." He revealed.

"I had fitted a small microphone near the leg rest on the driver's side in your car, since the first time we met in this same place." He leaned back in his chair. "I had my boys to the job. Aren't they quite talented?" he laughed richly.

"So, now that I know that they plan on stealing you away from me before you go into the car..." He smirked. "We are going to ditch the car, and elope in my helicopter!"

By the time he finished his climactic speech, my heart was beating so fast and my breath wavered.

I don't know about you, but I just have been told that the person who I have been fighting with, for my life, hit his remarkable bull's eye.

I inhaled sharply as I looked at him. He smirked. as he titled his head.

"So, my love, we better get going now. I didn't want you to get waiting. So, I already finished off the deal. There isn't a need for you to be presented before everyone, anymore." He revealed.

"We are now riding my Heli that is parked on the rooftop" He announced before clapping his hands twice loudly on his side

The door opened revealing his bulky men, marching into the room.

"Prepare her for the flight." He commanded and strutted off without a second glance.

"No! Please..." I reached my hands out for Raymond to stop all this. He didn't turn.

"No, No, Please, No." I chanted as his men neared me with orotund faces.

I struggled as one of them held my hands behind and tied it with what felt metal chain while the other blindfolded me with a black ribbon.

I could take them down. There were too many.

I did the next thing that came into my mind. I scream.

I let out an ear-piercing scream and yelled for help. My call for help was muffled when my mouth got covered with duct tape.

I panicked and elbowed the guy next to me and kick the guy in front on his family jewels. The hit boys curled in pain as let out a curse.

But nothing was changed except for the scream-worthy slap I received from one of his men.

"Behave, you little twat. Or you aren't going out from here conscious." The man sneered as the other went for aid for the hurt me.

I didn't know what he looked like or where other were. My blinded eyes and tied up hand along with my muffles mouth forbade me from doing anything.

I felt truly helpless as they jerked me forward to walk, muting my frantic struggles. After stumbling a few floors, the sound of the head blades of the helicopter echoed in the atmosphere. My situation was far from being just dire.

This is it. There's no escaping now.

I groaned in disapproval as one of the men carried my bridal- style towards the vehicle and threw me in like a sack of potatoes.

I Incoherently curse him and try to sit on my own.

"Ah! Seniorita. You're here!" A familiar voice greeted.

Raymond.

"Alright. Everything is alright. You may take off." He spoke to what I presume was the pilot of his helicopter.

He received a curt response before someone strapped me into the seat. It must be Raymond, It didn't seem like anyone could fit in anymore considering how squished I felt and only three breaths echoed in the atmosphere. Mine, Raymond's, and the piolet.

I know that sound physic. But I would like to describe it as a very keen observer.

"Hang in there, my love. We'll reach the airport soon." The devil whispered into my ear. I repulsed away.

After what felt like an hour the helicopter felt like it was landing. I shut my eyes tightly as tears threatened to flow.

"Where have you flown us too?" Raymond's voice sounded low as if he was talking away from me. He must be looking out of the window.

"This is not the airport! This looks like an abandoned warehouse!" he seethed. He sounded quite angry.

"I have bought you to the right place. Get out." A voice that surely wasn't Raymond's, answered back.

My face scrunched up in confusion.

Could employees talk like that back to their boss

"How dare you?" Raymond growled. I felt him moved beside me and lean towards the piolets seat.

I distinctly heard the door open and close and open again on Raymond's side before I felt his presence get out. The door shut.

Um... Okay.

The door to my side opened. I started to panic.

I struggled as I tried to kick the person who opened the door.

"Blaire, it's alright. It's just me." A familiar voice whispered. I couldn't believe my ears.

The hand of the person went over to the back of my head, as they fiddled with the blindfold. It seemed to loosen after some time.

"I'm gonna rip the duct tape. Don't shout."

What?

I jerked in my place as I felt the duct tape being harshly ripped away from my face.

Motherfu-

The blindfold fell off which provided a clear view of who help me.

"I-Israel?" I whispered as his hands went behind me to release my hands. My breath wavered.

I wrapped Israel in my tight hug as I let out a sob. One of his hands held my head into the crook of his neck while the other wrapped around my waist.

"Shhh... It's okay. I'm here, now." He cooed as he rubbed my back. I hugged him tighter as I nodded slightly and sniffed.

I loosened my hold and held his face.

"How did you get here? H-How did you know?" I asked. He sighed and looked down.

"When I kissed you back in the car, I hooked a mini tracker and microphone piece onto the back of your bra.

My eyes widen.

"You did what?" I whisper- yelled.

He ignored me as his eyes scanned my face for any injuries before it landed on my cheek. He took in a deep breath.

"Who did that to you?" He sounded furious as he lingered his thumb over my left cheek. I flinched at the touch and moved away from his hold. His eyes widen as he took off his hands.

"Who did that, Blaire?" He repeated. I rose my hand to my cheek and felt a bruise.

"One of Raymond's men," I whispered before dropped my hand back to my lap.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Raymond's voice hollered distinctly behind me. My breath caught in my throat.

Isreal's eyes seem to look at something behind me.

I looked back to see Raymond in between a brawl with some of Israel's men. I sighed in relief, that he wasn't talking to us.

Raymond picked up his ringing phone. "Track my location and get your ass to wherever the hell I am! Quickly!" he yelled into his phone before throwing it away on the ground and kicking the man in front of him. he got engaged in a fight between the Mehsouf's men.

I turned around to Israel in panic. He shut his eyes tightly.

"You stay here. And don't you come out. I will take care of this." He instructed before walking away briskly as he pulled out a gun from his pants and loaded it, ready to shoot.

After what felt like 5 minutes of the fight, a line of elite cars flooded the place as men in black poured out.

"You're finally here!" Raymond's raspy voice greeted. "I want them all dead! Don't spare a single life! And get the girl inside the car!" He instructed his men.

My eyes widen.

Shit, I need to get out of here.

I kicked the man who strutted towards me in the chest and scurried away to find Israel. I heard Raymond's men urge to load their guns as the Mehsouf's fired them.

All that I thought about was how to find Israel.

My eyes scanned around the battlefield where the war between the two gangs broke out, desperate to find Israel.

My body jerked backward as I felt my hair being tugged harshly from behind. I frowned as I turned around before kicking the man in between his knees. He groaned and fell onto the ground as his hold on the gun in his hand, loosened.

I stepped on his wrists and snatched the gun from him before tucking it into my waistband behind me. I thrusted the man one last time on his side before I scurried off.

I faced another group of Raymond's men, who had their guns pointed at me.

I arched my brow, as I kneeled down with hands up.

"Hehe. No harm. Put of guns down. I surrender." I sang. The men looked at each other before one of the men nodded to the other before they put their armed hands down.

I smirked.

"You shouldn't have done that," I commented jumping to my feet and punching one of the guys square on his jaw while kicking the leg of the other. They both groaned in pain and dropped to the floor.

The other guys had their guns pointed at me as they neared me cautiously.

"Stop fighting and get in the car." One of the guys spoke. I moved my hands behind me before smirking.

"Darling, I never do what I have been told."

I pulled out my gun and shot the guys who spoke in his thigh and the other in his shoulder.

"Damn... I didn't know I could shoot." I eyed the gun and let out a low whistle.

The shot of another gun broke me out of my stance. I whipped around to see someone getting shot by Raymond.

I narrowed my eyes at the man who got shot in his chest who stayed limp on the floor as if he was dead.

I saw that almost all of Raymond men were either shot not badly hurt. Some of the Mehsoufs blended along with the injured men while some rushed towards the man who got shot

I walked towards the scene to see who got shot. Raymond's rich laugh was the only thing that echoed through the atmosphere.

"That's it Mehsoufs. You are done. Your leader has been killed!" he yelled and turned around from them as he continued to laugh.

I stopped in my tracts.

Marshall was out of town. That could only mean...

I ran towards the body and saw a very bloody form of Israel. I gasped.

"No. No. No." I chanted as I crouched down to his form and held his face that seemed pale.

Tears fell down my face as I shook his limp form.

I swear to god Israel. If you die, I will bring you back alive and kill you myself.

***

***(A/N) Please vote, comment, and share this story with your Wattpad friends***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 159 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
2.2K 158 18
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
1.7M 55.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
303K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...