Blaire ✔ (Not edited)

By UV_writes

His palms peeled off my wrists before cupping my face gently. I let a sigh out of content as my fingers foun... More

Author's note.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
My Royal Mate (Authors note)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 49

1.1K 59 24
By UV_writes

"Blaire, wake up. It's me, Syed."

Syed... hmm...

I shifted my body to the side and crossed my leg over the pillow which made my butt stick out licentiously. I pressed my tongue on the roof of my mouth as I shut my eyes tighter when the light seemed to turn on.

"Blaire," he heaved a sigh. "You need to wake up. We gotta talk."

I seemed to mumble words as I switched over to my other side.

"Five more minutes, mom," I spoke incoherently as I pulled the blanket over my head, desperate to get the beams off my face.

"Blaire!"

"I'm up! I'm up!" I squeaked as I sat up in acumen. I scowled as I rubbed my palms over my face followed with another round of mumbles.

"What?"

"I said, Turn the damn lights off! Can't you see I'm up, you fool!?" I yelled with still my eyes close. The trespasser seemed to jump in his place before he threw a sorry over his shoulder, obeying my orders.

I urged my eyes open to be greeted with Syed's masked face. My eyes widen.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I squeaked as I jumped in my place on the bed. Syed rose his brow. Well, at least I think he did. You can't really say with that mask.

"You legitimately spoke to me all this while and now the thought sinks into you?"

I smiled sheepishly as I prepared myself to use the excuse I have been using for a while now. 

"Sorry, I'm just in a haze with all the things that are goin' on. I haven't been able to cope up with things properly--"

" I ain't buying those fallacious things you seemed to be feeding everyone." He spoke as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Well, that didn't really go as planned.

"What are you talk--"

"You should already know that I know a lot of things about you by now, Blaire." He sighed. I pursed my lips and nodded before I hopped off my bed into the closet to change into something more less licentious.

"Well, You weren't really that 'gregarious', to begin with," I stated as I took a pair of joggers out of the wardrobe before closing the door to my closet to change.

"I have my ways that doesn't include much human contact." He replied back from the other side.

I scoffed as I stepped out of my shorts. "What are you? An alien who has a human allergy?" I retorted. "Now, I'll be sure to add 'feral' to your descriptive list too."

He shook his head. "You always were the fatuous one." He stated, completely ignoring my amazing insult.

Well, I'm sure he was just jealous. I assured myself as I hopped into the joggers.

"Did you just call me fat?" I enquired with a scowl as I stepped out of my closet. His eyes seemed to widen.

"Wha- No! I called you 'Fatuous' which means silly! I thought you must have a good sense of vocabulary after you just pulled off some big words on me." He enunciated with a scoff. "You proved me wrong by degrading yourself to a person who doesn't even hear the whole word."

I rolled my eyes. "Well, I'm glad I happen to prove you wrong in some way," I spoke sarcastically as I wore my sweater.

"Your alacrity for counteracting sickens me." He spoke with a hiss. I rolled my eyes as I tied my hair up in loose bun before I shuffled towards to him. I patted him on his arm before scurrying past him.

"Cheer up Mr. Grumpy pants. We have somewhere to be." I spoke as I descended down the stairs hoping not to wake up Israel. I didn't really know if he would be happy if he learned about my little excursion trips with my friend.

He seemed to follow me silently until we reached the front of the cabin. I turned around with my hands on my hips as I grinned at him.

"Where are you taking me today?!" I enquired enthusiastically.

"I thought you had somewhere for us to be?"

I faked a cough. "Oh, shut up. You knew what I meant." I stated coolly. "And besides, I don't have it within me to break our little tradition where you take me. I learned to cultivate my conviction in that." I shrugged as we entered the woods.

I looked up to him to see a small smile forming on his lips which he was quick to hide. I scowled.

I didn't really get what he gets with a being a macho man.

"Why haven't you asked me how I found out about your new house?" He enquired with a smirk as our paces seemed to slow down. The crunches of the dries leave we stepped on and the rustling of the trees from the wind echoed in the atmosphere.

"Oh, I don't bother," I replied with a scoff. "If I ask you, you probably will have a smart ass reply in stock for that too."

I watched as his chest rumbled when he chuckled. "You seem to be a great observer."

I flipped my hair. "Say no more."

Mirth seemed to take over his eyes before he shook it away. "Well, I'm taking you to a special place today." He sighed. "And I also seem to have something to say at the end of the road."

I scanned our positions to see ourselves at the end of the road. "We are at the end—"

"I know what you're going to say." He spoke quickly cutting me off with an irate sigh. "But, you should know what exactly I meant." He spoke with a tint of menace.

I chuckled. "Sure buddy."

He rolled his eyes before turning around. "Follow me."

We traveled along the endless fleet of trees before coming to a halt in front of a large trunk with splinters on the far-right corner of it as if it were something we could open and get into.

I eyed it.

"I swear Syed, if that's another way to go to the upside down just like Nancy and Johnathan went into, I'm going to scream and run away." I spoke quickly. Syed turned around with his eyes squinted.

"What?"

"Stranger things! Hello! Haven't you seen it?" I spoke to which Syed just stared at me blankly. I gasped. "Don't tell me who haven't seen Eleven closing the last gate at the end of season two!"

He heaved a sigh before turning back around as he lifted a cardboard box beside the trunk revealing and door.

"You watch too many TV Shows, It seems to affect your IQ." He mumbled enough for me to hear as he opened the door that was attached to the ground revealing a set of stairs.

I eyed the stairs.

"I swear, Syed. If those stairs lead to--"

"I suggest you follow me before I rip those vocal chords off you." Syed's voice seethed as he descended the stairs.

"Okay. Geez. You seemed to be extra grumpy today. I didn't get into a deal with you for a grumpy werewolf. I find that a really bad gamble for friendship." I mumbled as I followed him down. "It's not like I don't like werewolves, I mean in Teen Wolf, Stiles and Scott didn't seem so bad. And—"

I cut myself and I scrunched up my face in confusion as a distinct sound of music lingered in the atmosphere. Before I could open my mouth and ask something, Syed seemed to clear my doubts.

"This was an old club was built in the early 1900s when WWI took place. A few years back, some men found this place and renovated it as all nightclub. This makes my favorite place as it isn't the ordinary club like you think it is," He spoke as he pushed open the door at the end of the stairs revealing a huge room full of colorful people drenched in paint jumping around to the music being played.

My eyes widen as I let out a squeal before attempting to join in only to be pulled back by Syed.

"I brought you here to tell you something. I need to let it out my chest before I chicken out." He took in a deep breath.

"I had a great time with you. And I really appreciate everything you have done for me." he inhaled sharply. "But, I think it's time we part ways. Time has come where we say our  goodbyes."

The smile on my face abated as he spoke.

"W-What? I-I don't understand." I spoke quietly. He sighed.

"This is the last time I'll be seeing you, Blaire. Goodbye."

***

I kicked the small rock along the road as I walk down the lane. It seemed as if my body remained latent while my mind traveled elsewhere, doing all it takes to expunge a memory.

I seemed to be in a maudlin state where neither of the thoughts made sense since the last time I met Syed a day before.

I couldn't seem to understand why I would have such an amazing boon where I get three friends (Well, two friends and one boyfriend) and have them taken away from me one by one hopelessly.

Syed didn't even seem to acknowledge the fact that he was going to waltz out of my life just like that. He didn't even show me his face at the very last movement. I couldn't even convict if I had befriended an eyebrow-less boy all along or not for Christ's sake!

And Zayn... Well, it's my fault this time. It's because I had to move schools. But again, that wouldn't have happened if I wasn't pulled into the Mafia crap by Adham. So again, not by my acts.

Israel. He was the last one. And I don't think I'll ever have it in me to condone his departure.

I wanted to confront each and every one who had caused my distress- Adham being the father of them all- before I eradicate all their ill practices.

But, In the face of the many rumors of scandal, which are rife at that moment, it was best to remain silent.

I mean, it would be rather precarious of me if I did what I desired. After all, if a dear was smart enough to escape the lion's den, it doesn't go parading back in just moments later.

I sighed as I pushed the door to the building before dragging myself up the stairs. I stopped at door number 9 and knocked on it.

The door opened revealing a very exuberant Calvin. I inhaled sharply when Calvin's robust arms wrapped around my frail frame as he kept on jumping slightly in place.

"Blaire! Dude, I thought you were dead!"

Well, authentically speaking, I just played Satan and saved my death recently. So, I couldn't really blame him.

I tapped his shoulder for release when I couldn't really feel myself. Like literally, My body was hoisted up in the air with his hug.

"Calvin." I chocked to which he grinned and let my feet touch the ground.

"Calvin--"

Calvin cuffed me wristed and pulled me into his apartment, intercepting my speech.

"Blaire has come home!" Calvin hollered as he hoisted my right hand in the air which earned collective gasps from people inside the room- I believed there were about three- who then cheered as I strutted in.

"Oh my God Blaire, You are really here! I was just about to print banners that you were missing." Sean squeaked as he stood up with his palms cuffing his face with teary eyes.

"Sean, if I remember correctly, we meet two days ago." I rolled my eyes as I took a chair. "Jesus, you guys have been acting as if I just came back from the Dead."

Again, not a lie.

"Whatever munchkin, but you know you missed us too." Calvin cooed as he pinched my cheeks. I swatted his hands away as my eyes averted to Juan who sat on the corner of the couch along with Dave.

"Juan! Girl, it has been quite a while hasn't it?" I greeted as I lifted myself from my seat and padded towards her with open arms. She seemed to timidly stand up and take my hug.

"Yea." She whispered. "It was quite hard managing these to dummies on my own without you. You seem to be the only one who could shut them up." She chuckled as she broke the hug. I grinned and nodded.

"Sometimes, I wonder if I had befriended the clones of Dumb and dumber." I retorted. She let off a grin and nodded.

"And you never know who is who." She chimed in with a wink. I let out a laugh and nodded completely ignoring the protests Sean and Calvin whined about as I turned around to Dave.

I smiled and hugged him briefly before I broke off.

"You must be really liked by Sean for him to bring you here. Cause trust me when I say this, He never brought anyone into his apartment except for us here." I stated as I patted his shoulders. He nodded with a grin.

"And I shall cherish that privilege." He winked. I let out a laugh as we all proceeded down to the basement.

Sean switched on the lights and took his place at the top of the cardboards that were piled up. I sat on the bean bag as always, and Calvin on his sofa where Juan followed. Dave scratched the nape of his neck before settling beside Sean.

"Blaire, all of us are here." Sean started softly. I pursed my lips and nodded.

"Well, I guess the truth must get out." I sighed before I narrated everything that bolstered my prolonged absence.

"Man! That's Bloody Crazy!" Sean commented with wide eyes after I finished talking. I shrugged.

"So, Raymond's really dead?" Calvin asked seriously. I turned to him and sighed.

"Well, at least that's what I'd like to believe after I saw him get shot thrice in his chest."

Calvin nodded as Juan took my palms in hers. "We're glad you're doing fine now." She whispered as she looked onto my face with concern.

I nodded with a smile as I tried my best to ignore the fact that this room had just been saturated with concern and grief.

"Guys, I'm really fine now!" I breathed out. "And it was great to let everything out of my chest." I avowed as I got up from my seat.

"I would love to stay for a chat. But I'm afraid I have to be somewhere in a while." I spoke sheepishly as I headed towards the door.

"Do you really have to go? I mean, you just came." Juan spoke softly. I smiled at her apologetically and nodded.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. But we'll tomorrow again. I can't miss this." I testified with a shaky breath before I turned around the urged myself to my old house.

***

I opened the door at the back of the house slightly before I took a cautious step in and scanned the place.

"Tara?" I called out softly before I stumbled into the place and searched for her.

This was the only chance I had, to meet her. I had left this place without a sound a few weeks ago. And it would be rather impudent of me to not even bid farewell to the only person that had faith in me in this house.

I learned Adham would leave around this time to travel to some country to clean up the mess he had created. So, I devised to come here without wasting a second to meet Tara one last time, Cause Adham would be back in the morning.

"Tara!" I whispered again as my eyes scanned the first floor I managed to sneak into. i was quite frantic to see her.

My heart jumped out of my chest when I heard a loud bang from Adham's Bedroom that was a few rooms away from me.

My eyes widen as I took a step back.

Oh crap, Have I reached early? Hadn't the lion left his den?

I shut my eyes tightly before my palms cuffed my ears from the loud bangs that followed from the room.

The sound almost sounded like a gunshot.

And I knew that I was supposed to run away to Sahara without a mere sayonara then, but my body decided to take the role of Miss. Women-in-horror-movie, and head towards the room to see what caught my attention.

I peeked in between the creak of the two doors that led to his bedroom to see a man holding the gun frozen in his place as another man laid on the ground in his pool of blood. And scarily, both seemed oddly familiar.

I scrunched my brows and pushed open the door before I stepped into the room.

I gasped with my eyes wide before I took a step back to see the man that haunted my dreams lay on his pool of blood, lifeless.

Adham.

My body felt quite precarious as I averted my gaze to his killer. I took another step back as my breath seemed to waver impossibly more.

"Z-Zayn?!"

***

(A/N) I know I know. Don't kill me XD. But it seriously is going to get worse.

***(A/N) Please vote, comment and share this story with your Wattpad friend***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 155 31
"If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer to her, encircling her in his arms, h...
13.8K 383 77
"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the wall. She glared at me angrily as she kep...
983 28 33
❗️Mature❗️ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...
219K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...