Blaire ✔ (Not edited)

By UV_writes

His palms peeled off my wrists before cupping my face gently. I let a sigh out of content as my fingers foun... More

Author's note.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
My Royal Mate (Authors note)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 48

1.3K 57 17
By UV_writes

CHAPTER 48

I slightly groaned as the light from the windows propagated into the room in straight beams. my face scrunched up at the harsh light that fought against my eyelids. I peeked open one of them slowly as I scratched my head and sat up on the bed.

The sheets fell off my body revealing my very naked chest that seemed to have love bites scattered all over.

My cheeks resembled Dorothy's shoes as I thought about what had happened last night. I squealed as I urged the sheets over my body and covered them thoroughly.

I reluctantly glanced over to my side as I anticipated Isreal's sleeping figure only to be demurred by Isreal who had his eyes wide open as he stared at me with a grin.

My eyes widen in mirth before I clenched the sheets even tighter to my chest.

"You seem disturbed." He commented as he crawled towards me.

I menaced an eye glare as I shifted away from him. His eyes seemed to wander over my exposed back and neck before he let out an accomplished smirk. I seemed to blush even more if that was even possible.

"You seem to have more bruises on your body today than you ever had in a fight." He teased before he abruptly cuffed my wrists and pulled me over his body. The sheer sheets I had clutched towards my chest seemed to act as a thin wall between our bodies, but that didn't stop him from resting his hands on my lower back.

My heart thumped across my chest as my frantic thoughts devised to run away. But those seemed to abate when he ran his thumb over my cheeks. I settle over him before I narrowed my eyes.

"Well, it isn't my fault you are a beast in bed." I sneered before letting out a chuckle and pecked him in the lips. Before he agitated to demand more, I slipped away from his hold and hopped off the bed all along managing to possess the adept to have the sheets draped around my body.

He frowned. "Where are you going?" he enquired as he slipped away his own sheets.

"To shower," I replied casually before I got a pair of pajamas I could change to from his closet and headed towards the bathroom.

"Can I join in?" His quirky voice yelled across from the room.

"I'd rather you not," I replied as I turned on the shower before stepped in the tub.

I showered for a quite a while and stepped out completely dressed in his boxers and shirt.

"Put on something nice. I'm taking you out for breakfast." He instructed as he headed towards the shower. "I'm quite hungry after last night, so make it fast, love." He admitted before he closed the door. My cheeks seemed to redden once more.

"Do you really have to mention what happened last night every bloody time you open your mouth?" I seethed with embarrassment. His laughter echoed out of the bathroom.

"You didn't seem to complain last night, love." He remained. My face resembled a tomato before I huffed and walked away to my room.

***

"I have a lot back in my room in the mansion." I took a sip of my coffee and placed the cup gently back on the table. "Why don't we just go get them?" I suggested with a sigh. He pursed his lips and nodded curtly.

"Okay." He breathed out as he stuffed the last bite of his pancakes into his mouth. "I'll go get your clothes myself. I don't think it's a good idea for you to go back in there after all that's has happened." He alluded as he took a sip of his own coffee.

"And besides, you must be sore from last night. So, I don't think you could join in the quest where we will have to climb into your room three stories high." He smirked with a shrug.

I let out a gasp before I hit his arm. "Jerk," I mumbled as I looked away. He chuckled as he took another sip.

"You really find entertainment in my distress, don't you?" I accused with a sneer. He shook his head innocently.

I eyed the boy as I took that last sip off my coffee. I wrapped up the leftovers from my sandwich in the wrapper before I stuffed them in my bag.

"Will you be okay in the cabin alone?" he enquired as we got off our seats. "Your dad won't be coming until tomorrow night."

"Yea, I guess," I spoke with a shrug before we got into the car. "Or, I could just hang out with Sean. I haven't seen him in a while."

Israel nodded as he started the car. "You do that." He mumbled before he leaned over to peck me on the lips.

"Where should I drop you off to?" he asked as he held my hand with his free hand and pulled into the road.

"Turn around the corner and take me to Monette's that's a few blocks away," I instructed as I pulled out my phone. "I'll text Sean to meet me there," I announced as I typed out his text.

Israel hummed in response just as I hit send. I sighed.

"Be careful." I breathed out. "Make sure you don't get caught either."

He nodded as he stopped in front of the café. "Don't worry about that, love. I literally killed a Mafia lord in the most skillful manner last night. Stealing clothes from a house without getting caught is no biggie." He grinned.

I reluctantly nodded as I hopped off the car into the platform before I turned around to wave him farewell. He did a small salute before he took off.

I looked at my shoes before I sighed.

I couldn't seem to condone the idea of the advent of last night's thoughts seeping into my brain. Be it breaking my virginity or Israel killing Raymond. Both seemed equally terrify the hell out of me.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I loved the world with no Raymond and having had my first time with Israel. It's just the trauma of the experience I went through and the thought I was walking the streets being no virgin, that seemed to break my conviction and lose my mind.

But what happened had happened. You can't change the past, but you can definitely mold your future.

Moreover, Resentment has always been the first step to realization. I didn't get treated in the way I always anticipated to be, but I did get something out of it. And I better live with it.

"Are those shoes that interesting?" A voice spoke breaking my reverie. I lifted my gaze up at Sean who seemed to lean over to take look at my shoes.

"They just seem to be an austere pair of sneakers to me." He spoke out with condor as he looked at me with a shrug. I grinned.

"Sean!" I squealed not being able to confine myself, as I wrapped my arms around him securely.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't able to see you for a long time. " I whispered into his ear, as I broke out of the hug. "God, I'm such a bad friend," I mumbled before I cuffed his wrists and pulled him into the building,

"How did you get here so fast?" I enquired as I scanned the café for a place for us to sit. Once I found the perfect spot next to a window, I pulled him in and urged him to sit.

"I was around, I guess" he replied with a shrug as I took my own seat opposite to him. I nodded avidly as I grinned at him like a lovesick teenage girl. He eyed me warily.

"You seem quite restless." He commented as he settled himself in his seat. I smiled sheepishly.

"Or, I'm just overly excited to see my best friend after a long time." I offered with a shrug as I looked over the menu.

"You aren't the one to say." He mumbled as he grabbed his own menu. He paused before eying me who seemed to be pretty hooked up with the menu.

"I thought you just ate?" He asked to which I hummed in response.

"So?" I asked as I flipped to the next page. I let out a satisfied grin as I found what I wanted before I called for a waiter.

"I wonder where all that food goes," Sean mumbled to himself as a waitress approached our table. She offered a benevolent smile before she greeted us.

"Good morning! I'm Bethany, and I'll be taking your orders for today. Have you decided on what you'd like to have?" She spoke with deference as she clicked the pen on her notepad.

"I'll have a mocha frappalatte with a cinnamon roll." I recited before I turned over to Sean. "And he'll have--"

"Two hot chocolates, please." The waitress nodded as she scribbled down our orders before she promised a few minutes until our order arrives.

"Two?" I asked in confusion once Bethany scurried off our table. "You did hear me ordering for myself right?"

He shook his head as he chuckled. "The other hot chocolate wasn't for you. I actually invited someone else to join us." He gave his smile to which I arched my brow.

"And who would that be?" I inquired just before the small bell clanked indicating someone who had just entered the Café.

"Ah! I must give credit to his impeccable timing." Sean commented with a smirk as he looked at someone behind me.

I turned around to see a very tall muscular guy wave at our table. I turned around to see Sean mirroring his actions with a grin.

"Who is that?" I hissed as the man approached our table.

"This," He paused as he stood up just when the man arrived. Sean looped his arm around the man's waist. "is my Boyfriend, Dave."

The man did a curt wave at me before he took a seat beside Sean.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion as I watched his biceps bulge as he patted on Sean's back before he pecked on his cheek. He wore a tight military printed shirt that legitimately had his pecs bulging out. The beams of sunlight that escaped the sheer glass seemed to highlight his flawless dark complexion before his brown eyes looked over to me who still had her jaw down.

"Blaire?" Dave's voice sounded so deep as he looked at me concerned. I shook my head breaking myself out of my reverie. I flipped my head over to Sean with wide eyes.

"That, Is your Boyfriend?!" I squeaked. He nodded with excitement.

"Yea. Isn't he a cutie?" He commented as he winked at Dave who seemed to chuckle.

I blinked.

"Holy fudge cakes," I whispered incoherently with a blush as Dave smiled at me.

"Stop staring at my Boyfriend like that." Sean's voice laced with concern as he looked at me with a frown. I smiled sheepishly.

"Don't worry." I breathed out hopelessly as Dave grinned at me. "I already have a boyfriend," I spoke absentmindedly before I seemed to catch the point. I had a boyfriend.

I internally hit myself in my head as I thought about what I had just done.

Stupid Blaire. Oggling at other men's man when I already had a boyfriend.

I didn't even want to fathom what Isreal will have to say about this.

I cleared my throat before I gazed at the couple in front of me.

"Congratulations!" I wished. "For you both, to find boyfriends." My voice seemed to abate as I realized how stupid I sounded.

Congratulations? What the fudge, Blaire? Who even says that?!

"I'm sorry." I apologized before I dropped my gaze to my lap with a blush. "I'm kinda in a haze with all that's going on." I breathed out. Sean's face turned serious as I spoke.

" You never told me what exactly you were going through." He reminded with an arched brow. I reluctantly glanced at Dave who seemed quite clueless.

I opened my mouth to speak only to be intercepted by the waitress who came over with our orders, She placed my drink and snack in front of me and served Sean and Dave their drinks before she gave us a genuine smile.

"Anything else you'd want me to help you with?"

I shook my head. "I believe there's nothing. Thank you."

She nodded and scurried off before I looked over to the pair in front of me. I let out a breath.

"Why didn't I just tell this when everyone's there," I suggested as I took a sip from my drink. "I convict Calvin would also like to know too."

Sean seemed to think about it before he nodded. "Alright."

I let out the breath that I didn't know I held as I slouched back in my chair.

"So, How did you guys meet?" I tried to lighten up the conversation as I took a bite off my roll. They looked at each other before Dave settled to speak.

"I work as an instructor in a gym. And Sean seemed to stumble by one day. And you know... things just took off from then." He chuckled as his eyes crinkled in delight as he stared at Sean.

Well, that explains his meat.

I tried not to eye my best friend's man as I stared at the happy couple. I seemed to smile as I saw Sean being genuinely happy with something, after all he had gone through.

"You aren't a bisexual who is experimenting stuff, are you?" I blurted out before my eyes widen.

"I'm so--"

"No, it okay." Dave seemed to find it quite humorous in the situation as he let out a chuckle. "I am a hundred percent gay, and I'm head over heels with your best friend, ma'am." He swore as he turned to wink at Sean.

Man, These two boys over here... They are the most handsome men I have ever seen.

Apart from Israel Of course.

"Why don't we head out to the fair?" I suggested just as I finished my food. "I don't really have anything to do anyway." I shrugged. "And besides, It's Sunday."

Sean looked over to Dave for his opinion who seemed to nod. "Why not?"

I grinned "Alright, off we go!"

***

"No way!" I giggled with my eyes wide as I stumbled across the desolate road.

"Yes, way!" Dave chuckled. "He actually called off my trainee for simply touching my arm. I mean, I get flirted with a lot by both the teams. It was nothing I couldn't handle. But Sean seemed to be quite distressed as he cursed out the girl."

"You should have seen her face as she ran off. I believe that's what I was going for." Sean mumbled as he kicked the empty can on the road.

We had stopped by the bar to take some shots which turned out to be a lot after we visited the fair. and It was around 12:30 am and I couldn't hold my alcohol for shit.

"Oh my god! That's so romantic!" I slurred as I stumbled on another rock. Sean seemed to catch me before I fell and held me in place. He let out a frustrated sigh.

"Jesus, she is already wasted from taking a couple of shots." He mumbled to himself before he looked at Dave. " We really need to take her home." He breathed out. My ears perked up in their conversation before I let out another giggle.

"I don't live in my house anymore. I live in mine and Israel's cabin!" I squealed before I leaned onto Sean for support.

"The one in the woods?"

I seemed to curly nod on his shoulder.

"Alright, I think I know a rough route to this place. Let's go." he urged Dave as he headed towards Dave's Car.

I passed out on Sean's lap as the ride began and the next thing I knew I was in my bed in the cabin.

"Goodnight, Blaire." Sean's voice whispered as he pecked my forehead before he moved away.

My blurry vision caught Dave near Sean and a very disappointed Israel who stood by the doorway. I seemed to slightly grin before sleep took over me.

I slept for a couple of hours before I was rudely shaken awake by someone. After a couple of protests from my side, I groaned as a peeked open one of my eyes to see the intruder.

"Blaire, wake up. It's me, Syed."

***

***(A/N)Please vote, comment, and share this story with your Wattpad friends.***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
375K 11.9K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
1.5M 34.8K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
154K 7.1K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...