The Devils Hero ( Klaus Mikae...

By jojolikesbooks23

A recent move to New Orleans for Jade turned out to be different then expected. She's only 20, but she never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 17

2.2K 42 0
By jojolikesbooks23

      Did i just hear that right?! I am shocked. Did klaus just really tell me that he loves me? I honestly cant believe those words came out of his mouth. He doesnt show to much emotion. This must have been a big and huge step for him. He admitted his feelings for me.

     I finally unfreeze from the postion i am in. I walk slowly up to him. He stands still. Face expression stern and i can see a bit of fear in it.  I simply place my hand on his cheek, giving it a little stroke. Softly ans gently. I look deep into his blue eyes. I try to make him notice that i am trying to make sure he knows it's ok. He doesnt have to be afraid.

        "Thank you. " is whaf i manage to get out of my mouth. His mouth drops open a little. No words making an exit. I give a soft little kiss pressed against his lips. I begin to walk away.

      "Jade." I hear once more. He just wont allow me to go. I turn back around and face the man that just admitted his biggest fear. Love.

    "No, thank you." He says with a small smile on his face. I can't help but smile. I then turn around and walk away. This time he allows me too.

     Im home. I havent been home in forever. It feels weird. Klaus hasnt let me leave his sight. I honestly want to go back there. I keep trying to convince myself to go. I want to be with the man i love. I just dont want to feel like a burden to him.

       I finally build up the courage to go. I grab my keys, and everything that i will need. I make my way to my front door. I open the door and to my surprise. It klaus. Hes already here at my door. I was stunned. My heart bearing unnormally fast. I jumped back a little at the sight of him. But i am happy. All to happy.

     "Hello love." He says with that small smirk of a smile he has.

      "What are you doing here?" I ask him.

       "Most likely the same thing you are doing." He says sarcastically.

     "What might that be?" I ask him already knowing the awnser.

       "Trying to see you." He says.

      "I must have it written all over my face." I say sheepishly. Im nervous. I want to let him know that i cant even go three hours without seeing him. But i feel like it would be awkward. I just dont want to be the biggest burden in his life.

         "Then, as do i." He says agian in a sarcastic tone.

       We just stare blankly in each others faces for a countless amount of moments. My nervousness keeps getting worse.  My heart is beating so fast i dont know if it will contiune to stay in my chest.

         What do i do now?! How do i brrak the silence?! I couldnt take it any longer. I just leaped over the thresh hold to the door. Grabbed his face in my hands and began kissing him. He returned the kiss. This feels like my haappy ending. I need to be with him.

    Always and forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 255 24
Sequel to the AU Elijah's Eternity: Ten years have passed by and a mournful Elijah has finally started to move on without his lady. In that time, he...
3.6K 94 56
Nothing is been the same since the moment I meet him long time ago... I believe in him once.... I though I was his all...how mistaking I'm.... Losing...
259K 7.7K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
31K 759 44
"Behind every angel, there is a devil." Cassandra Mikaelson, daughter of the great Hybrid. She's been on the run for 500 years, avoiding the conseque...