Reflower

Por Teddiesfield

This time, Dranel Arthurs begs a beaucoup times for Alexandria Verano's second chance so that Dranel can cour... Más

About the Author
Preface
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10

56 2 2
Por Teddiesfield

We reach his office and Dranel seems puzzled or something
. He seems to be in deep thought and he is losing focus. How can that girl make this man bewildered?

He sits on his chair while I place my black bag on top of his table. It seems ready for lunch as there are no paper works. I say as I put down everything that I cook for him, "Hey, what's the problem... aren't you happy that I cook you lunch..."

He then chortles, "Wow... thanks sweetie..." he then looks at the food without colors.

"You-you don't like it?" I say as I open the container seal and the aroma is brewing. "I have some back-up."

He seems petrified, spaced-out, and his mind is in the void.

I gently slap his cheek and he is in shock. I ask, "What the problem? Hey... you're making me sad. Who's that Nicole by the way? She said she's your childhood friend?"

"Yeah he is... let's eat. Is this adobo?" he says.

"Yup!" I close my eyes and smile at him.

Dranel gets a fork and pierces one square pork-cut. He then eats it wholly. I am sure that the juiciness, the soy-salt, and sugary love hacks his mind. He then makes a smile and says happily, "I love this!"

I take a sit on the available chair in front of this table. I take one of the hamburgers and I try to eat it. I swallow first before I say, "I love you... do you still love me?"

"Why are you asking that kind of question? Of course, I love you so much..." He answers with a face of galaxy.

"You seem to like that girl... you're childhood friend rather." I say. "Your eyes are glued, it seems like you're also removing his clothes fictionally..."

"You're jealous?" he says then he chuckles.

My cheeks become strawberry red and I avert my eyes for I am guilty. I reply, "I am not..."

"You are..." he chuckles. "I love it when you're jealous... for me it means, you always want me to by your side."

Someone then knocks the door and instantly a familiar voice says, "Hey, I met your first love downstairs!"

First love? Shit, I'm better than that!

"Shut-up!" Dranel says madly and his eyes are gleaming hot. "Don't you dare mention that name!"

I look at Dranel curiously weird then I look at Reniel and he's walking towards us, "Sorry about that, Hello there Alexa... I think you two are doing fine. Don't be jealous..."

"So that girl is your first love..." I mutter, I try to change the topic. "Where's Gracie, did you brought her? Wan'na have some burgers? I made them..."

"Sure!" he says then he takes a seat and he gives some papers to Dranel. "I need that signed."

I then give him a container containing burgers enough for three people. He accepts it gladly then says to me, "Thank you! But don't be jealous... that girl is already married."

Thank god.

"Yeah and her husband left her." Dranel says. "I mean... it's a bit sad. By the way, I'm inviting you to our wedding, R.J."

"Really, you're going to get married already? How about a double?" Reniel says. "I'm about to propose to Gracie, how about helping me out?"

"Really... that's great!" I chortle.

"Don't say anything to her, okay..." He then takes a bite of my hamburgers and says even though his mouth is full, "This is so nice, I never tasted Gracie's cooking."

"She can't cook... but she can learn..." I say. "She almost blew-up my kitchen back then."

"Anyway, I'm out... bye Alexa... so do you Dranel." He says then he start to leave cool and awesomely like nothing happened.

The door then shuts close and I ask Dranel, "Do you still love her... I-I remembered some stuffs that Reniel said to me. Am I your rebound girl... or something?"

"You're getting paranoid." He says. "If you're my rebound girl, would I even wait for almost two years to get you back by my side, to love you, and to care for you? I'm just surprised that she's actually here. I thought she's out of the country... and, Alexa... we're getting redundant over and over again."

I stand up and go near the large glass walls behind Dranel. I can see below the cars and the people that are like miniature toys. I take a look at Dranel's back and he continues to eat. My mind is getting girly-confused already. I fucking need to do something!

"Isn't this place a bit scary..." I say as I go towards Dranel.

"At first, but got used to it." He says without looking at me.

Someone then knocks three times, enters the door, and it seems like one of his secretary. "Sir... we have a meeting around three-o-clock." She then continues to walk towards Dranel and lands a folder filled with papers.

I smirk when I see his bulge in his pants. I see his pen on top of the table and I intentionally drop it, I stare at them like a spy and I'm going down as Dranel is busy listening and her secretary is busy explaining some stuffs.

I am so glad that this table has a huge leg-space and it cannot be seen in any other direction than Dranel's side. I hear Dranel says, "Sure... okay..."

I spread his legs and I'm in between it. I start to unzip his zipper while I lick my lips, too dry for the thirst of lust. I'm smiling like an idiot while I unbuckle his belt, unfasten his button pants, and I pull it down a bit. His ruler is still not yet full of his delicious blood but my mouth can make everything hard like a rock.

"What are you doing?" Dranel says then his hand is trying to push away my head. I instantly grab it with one of my hand and I take control to stop it.

"Me, Sir?" The secretary says.

"No, I mean my wife is below here..." Dranel answers generously. "You may go now..." then I hear the footsteps of that secretary going away and the door opens then shuts close.

I pull up then to me his boxers and brief with the use of my two hands. I stare in a jaw-drop to see his cute little monster that gives me my favorite milk and is uncut growing.

"Alexa, seriously? I'm working!" Dranel says as he's still sitting and he can't do anything. "You're going to be punished if someone saw us!"

I wish to be punished and too horny, daddy. I need the 'D'.

I lick the shaft of his penis from bottom to top and I hear him moan, He complains, "Alexa... stop, I didn't closed the door."

This is so thrilling!

I lick again his shaft and I instantly suck the head. I then continue to lick his opening like a lollipop. I move my head to left or to the right whenever I wanted to and his head is exploding in pleasure. He legs are closing and open as he moan.

"Suck it babe, suck it!" Dranel orders and I wonder what his face look like. "You're gon'na be so wrecked little girl."

I then deep throat his instantly and I can feel his dick sliding in till is hits the back of my throat I hear him say, "Fuck!" then his two hands grab my heads and insert more of his cock inside of my esophagus. "Got 'ya... you're now doomed milk eater."

Oh my...

He then pulls up my hair and so does his sword slides all out. I then lick his head then suddenly I'm about to suck it all again he just thrust it in and all the way till it hits the back of my throat. He then pulls it again and now slowly conquering his hotdog.

"Warm up is done babe..." he says then he grips my hair tightly and painfully good. "Breath in... daddy's going to make your throat bleed."

I take my last deep breath as this is surely going to make me die in hurting pain. I close my eyes for I am ready for this oral job so that he can forget about that girl. I'll sacrifice my throat for his love on me.

I then put my hands on his waist to have a good grip. I then place my mouth and open it wide on his colossal manliness. He suddenly pulls in his hands and his ruler glided inside of me. I open my throat as far as it can get and I close my lips tightly for his great pleasure.

This cock is only mine!

I look at him from above as he pleasures himself using my mouth. He then looks at me and he's smiling closed eyes. How silly is this guy! It then goes faster and faster that I close my eyes in pain. It's so fast! I can't feel the bleeding but It's surely there

He then stands-up and continues to fuck my mouth like a whore so addicted to the different penises of mankind. He moans and moans while I'm here doing waiting for the reward my effort.

He says, "Fuck you, bitch! You like that..."

Since the beginning of doing this intercourse I just realize that I'm doing some weird mouth-fart, bubbly-choking, and saliva-rolling sounds. I'm getting out of air! I tap his waist with one of my hand signaling something.

He stops and pulls out. I take a grasp of fresh air and he invokes me, "Huh, is that all you can handle little girl? Cry for daddy... cry for daddy sweetie babes..."

"I need to milk, I badly need to milk..." I say tiredly as I wipe my tears off with my index finger. "I love you, daddy..."

"Suck again, sweetie... cry for me..." he says as he tweak-pulls my hair up and I open my mouth and my scalp is getting rip apart! "Daddy wants to hurt you so bad..."

"Hurt me daddy..." I say as he pulls my hair higher and painfully than before. I utter a lot, "Aw..."I'm about to scream so loud that if fucking huts now! Thisi s not love! He's getting out of control and sarcastic. His eyes are engulfed by a demon and is dark! But a fucking want the milk! There's no turning back!

He thrust it in and out my mouth like a vagina for like around five or ten minutes; I don't know! Time seems to pass by fast or it stop? His moans are getting louder and I wish no one will enter his office. He chin up exaggeratingly and closing his eyes to the heavens above while doing hell to my burning mouth. He says, "God have mercy on me... I'm so sorry for this creation of yours..."

He screams out loud his moans but he pulls it out till it's on the grasp of my tongue. I quickly lick his opening a lot and I can feel some hot, sticky, dry-mouth, and gooey ten squirts. My mouth feels so full of life, baby life!

I lick the head, ones till it gently stops oozing some mucous but his dick is still hard! I some air from inside his penis so that I'm not going to waste content. He then takes a sit on his chair and looking wasted while his two heads looking to the skies.

I let him hear my mouth-chewing sounds and I swallow it all at once. He then takes a look at me raising his two eye brows and in reply I smile at him close eyes, "When is my next harvest of seeds?"

He ruffles my hair for my good job and says, "God, Alexa... what have I done to you..."

"I have no regrets... I like doing this stuff..." I say with a soft laugh while legs are splayed and my panty is hitting the ground. I then hold the shaft of his sword and I jerk it off. "Is there more... I want more..."

"Daddy's out of juice, sweetie... I'm so sorry... and I wish you can forgive my sadistic desires..." He says.

I want to extract his testicles and I'll eat it!

"It's fine, daddy..." I chuckle. "I wonder if other men taste like this..."

"What?" he says.

"I want to taste others men's milk." I say.

"What, can you hear what you're saying?" he says. "Sweetie... that's a form of cheating to our precious daddy..." He ruffles my hair first and I close my eyes. "Don't do that... daddy will be mad, don't let curiosity kill you. I don't want to spank you yet."

"Okay..." I say and I chuckle eyes closed. "Spank me?"

He shush, "Someone's coming in, hide!" he then pushes my face down and I'm still hiding in this table, waiting for some daddy orders but I can't just help it! His cock is still big and hard maybe there's more!

"Droy, hey-hey how's it going!" Dranel says as he moves his chair more into the table then he gives of a manly chuckle.

"The preparation for the sets, the final plan, and the wedd-" Droy says but Dranel quickly interrupted him.

"Wednesday... yeah, that's great..." Dranel says. "You want some burgers? Alexa made a lot..."

I then suck his manliness again and in my control. I love it when I'm the one who's giving pleasure to him. My lips are going for a horizontal s face and I close my eyes as it slides out and in again my mouth.

"Shit!" Dranel says then he ruffles my hair. "I mean... I actually have a meeting Droy... I just realized."

"Thanks for this, Sir..." Droy says. "But... Sir, it kin'da smells fishy... I mean literally fishy... are you jerking-off or having sex in the office? I mean... it's fine if you would not answer."

I want laugh loudly but all I can do is laugh clandestinely in my mind, Mister naughty pervert with a huge lollipop is surely going to makes some good white excuses.

"Me-me, no! That's indecent!" he chuckles. "I don't do that... it's just a janitor cleaned some messed using some white bleach..."

"Yeah... I saw that janitor a while ago." Droy says.

I'll give you an award for that, Mister White Liar.

I'm such an evil whore! I keep on sucking this whitish brown lollipop that is 'veiny'. I just cannot make a pleasuring suck without making a sound! Noises that are oral-fart and fuzzy-choking. I stop for a minute and I'm so scared if someone caught us because Dranel is surely going to buried me alive for emasculating him!

"What was that?" Droy asks. "Anyway where is your wife..."

"She's outside..." Dranel says. "She's probably having fun playing."

Yeah... I'm so having fun playing with your cock, Sir.

I continue to suck again and I think I pass that mini heart attack, that it almost give me a stroke and I'll never taste again this colossal, delicious, and beefy meat and that shall not forever happen!

"Yeah... I think she is indeed enjoying... isn't she, Sir..." Droy says with a dirty hint. "Anyway thanks for this... enjoy!" I can then hear his footsteps going out.

I'm fucking doomed! I move my heels inside this table and I think he saw it! This must not be! I'm not ready to face my damntation! I'm internally yet externally want to scream 'No!'

"Get out there, stop sucking..." Dranel orders and I did his command. I gulp my pride and my eyes are averting everywhere while my hands are at the back terrified of what will happen. "When did daddy ordered you to suck me again, huh? Cock lover little girl..."

"I'm sorry, daddy... it was my fault." I say. "How can I make it up to you..."

"Come... daddy's going to make you come... come in punishment!" he says as he walks naked and I see his butt cheeks that I want to call 'bum-bum!' I want that 'bum-bum'.

Yes and I want to sing-tease 'Daddy's going to make me come... daddy's going to make me come! again and again'!

He took the book that will make way to a passage of his room on his book shelve and he's going to make me bleed again, come again, and so wet on that room for the first time this year! I think I'm going to be like a virgin again!

When it's fully open, he hold my hands and rushes me towards the bed and throws me harshly. Fuck, this is getting fun! My back settles and bounces a smidgeon with cooperation with this cottony, silky, jumpable orchid-pearl bed!

"You're so wrecked, Alexa... you are so wrecked." He says with his dark stallion eyes that I always love, he says with that terrifying two eye brow instant raise, and that fatty crimson-red lips. Then he takes off his apparel and his body is exposed!

He then winks at me and heat is growing and spreading on my back up to my neck then to my brain. How can he do that! What magic does he posses?

"Daddy's going to make you cry, really-really bad." He warns.

Oh no... good thing I defecated earlier in the morning!

He then snaps twice up in the air and I hear a locking sound. He's indeed a showman! A magically hysterical one! Then his carnal desires is in ardent. I can feel it in his kiss of passion. I make my best to follow his battle dance of oral love that use tongue as the sword.

He stops and glares at me badly. He compliments, "You're a good damn kisser sweetie... daddy is so happy..."

"Thank you daddy..." I chuckle. "Fuck this little girl please..."

"Oh sure... your request is granted." He says and he continues to make love with my mouth that my hands are in childish-surrender.

He then just destroyed my cheap clothes with his powerful hands that the buttons are skyrocketing everywhere. He then starts giving quick smooch on my cheek then down to my neck till he reached my sternum.

"Hmmmm..." he says. "Since then, I'm still in love with this milk soap scent." I then raise my chest level a bit to help him unclasp my bra. When it's done I can feel his warm breath on my nipples.

He then nips on it, play with it, and suck it with his lips. And I moan and moan as he makes my body so reactive and sensitive. I say, "Daddy... please make your little come, right now!"

"Too excited sweetie?" He says as he looks at me from my below. "You need to suffer first before entering heaven." Then he keeps on playing with my two breast and nipples.

I can then feel his hand moving down the shape of my waist and I let out a tickling breath. It then goes my newly shaved pubic area, I spread my legs more open to welcome again his great visitation that my toes are curving.

He then faces me from my side as I start making weird faces because he rubs circularly my clitoris. He says, "What a girl scout are you... you are always ready... like every day. I love that."

"It's for you, honey... darling, my sweetie daddy..." I murmur and as I put out a moan.

"I like those nicknames... anyway, if you're going to have a baby. May I share some milk from your breast... I want your milk little girl." He cajoles.

"Sure, daddy..." I say then I put out a laugh and a moan.

We're going to have a baby! When-when is he going to breed me hard! I want to know what will be the name of my, our baby!

"What's your daddy's name again?" he says as he now enters his two fingers inside my infinity and beyond. I then put out a loud moan again and again. "Daddy knows your spot, sweetie... so daddy wants to know his name."

I then take a hold of his cheek and I shed a tear of pleasure. I whisper in front of his knowledge, "Dranel... that's my daddy's name."

"What's your daddy's name again?" he asks with a smile.

"Dranel..." I whisper.

PS: I'm tired of writing... sorry guys I'm lacking of inspiration and motivation that it seems like no one really likes my works even though I have a lot of ideas and I'm not running out. I hope I can continue writing again even though college is about to start

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.6M 102K 61
It all started with a facial hit by the outside spiker Roen Alejo to the rookie libero Kai Reyes.
412K 21.7K 33
It all started when rookie setter Seb Angeles misset the ball causing injury to their team's opposite hitter, Nico Almojer.
177K 3.4K 48
What if your escape turns into a reason why you need to escape? Hera Ivory Levine, an academic achiever crossing paths with Eros Vergara whose academ...
42.5K 2K 23
THIS IS A BL STORY! Obsession series # 2 "I'm scared to move on because moving on means accepting our fate as strangers. I'd rather heartbroken than...