Hunter X Hunter Reader Insert...

By A__k123

This is a story about a girl named YN Zoldyck. As you already know the Zoldyck family are a family of assassi... More

Prologue: Meet me
Chapter 1: How it all Started
Chapter 2: Meeting Gon
Chapter 3: The Lonely Cedar Tree
Chapter 4: The Married Couple
Chapter 5: The First Phase
Chapter 6: First Phase Part 2 + Phase 2
Note:
Chapter 7: The Second Phase
Chapter 8: Arriving at the Third Phase
Chapter 9: The Third Phase
Chapter 10: Kurapika's Fight
Chapter 11: Leorio's Defeat and Killua's Victory
Chapter 12: My Fight
Chapter 13: A Special Chapter
Chapter 14: The Fourth Phase
Chapter 16: Final Phase Part 2
Chapter 15: Final Phase Part 1
Chapter 17: Final Phase Part 3
Chapter 18: Gon wakes up
Chapter 19: Journey to Killua's home
Chapter 20: The Testing Gate
Chapter 21: Entering the Main House
Chapter 22: Reuniting with Gon
Chapter 23: Heavens Arena
Chapter 24: Nen
Chapter 25: Gon's Promise
Chapter 26: Hisoka vs Kastro
Chapter 27: Hostage?
Chapter 28: Our win
Chapter 29: Water Divination
Chapter 30: My Training
Chapter 31: Gon vs Hisoka
Chapter 33: Ging's Box
Chapter 34: Leaving Whale Island
Chapter 35: September 1st
Chapter 36: Bounty Hunt
Chapter 37: Captured by the Troupe
Chapter 38: Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 39: Kurapika
Chapter 40: Reunion
Chapter 41: Plan
Chapter 42: Mission Start
Chapter 43: Beitacle Hotel
Chapter 44: The Troupe's Decision
Chapter 45: Greed Island
Chapter 46: My Ability
Chapter 47: Entering Greed Island
Chapter 48: Starting The Game
Chapter 49: Biscuit Krueger
Chapter 50: Binolut
Chapter 51: Masadora
Chapter 52: Training with Bisky
Chapter 53: Killua Leaves
Chapter 54: Chrollo in Greed Island?
Chapter 55: Razor and the Fourteen Devils
Chapter 56: A Shocking Encounter
Chapter 57: Hisoka in Greed Island
Chapter 58: Teaming up
Chapter 59: Down to One Man
Chapter 60: Patch of Shore
Chapter 61: #0 Ruler's Blessing
Chapter 62: Clearing Greed Island
Chapter 63: NIGG
Chapter 64: NGL
Chapter 65: First Encounter With A Chimera Ant
Chapter 66: Kite
Chapter 67: A Mysterious Woman
Chapter 68: Knuckle the Softie
Chapter 69: Flashbacks and Dreams
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 70: Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 71: A Shock
Chapter 72: Come Back Home
Chapter 73: False Memories
Chapter 74: Pain and Agony
Y/N Zoldyck
Chapter 75: She's Back
Chapter 76: Good bye and Hello
Chapter 77: Astrid the Mantis
Chapter 78: Not all are bad
Chapter 79: Bittersweet

Chapter 32: Whale Island

3K 100 11
By A__k123

"Mito-san! Mito-saaaaan!" Yelled Gon running in front of us and waving.

"Gon!" A feminine voice said. Gon held the lady's hands and smiled.

"I'm home" he said. I smiled at the scene as me and Killua neared them. Mito-san looked at us.

"You must be Killua and Y/N" she said smiling at us.
................................................................

Me, Killua and Gon sat at the table watching Mito-san walking around.

"Honestly, you should've let me know that you were coming home. I didn't have any time to prepare anything" she said.

"It's fine. Whatever's fine" said Gon.

"What are you saying?! Your friends came all the way out here to visit" She said looking in the cupboards.

"No it's okay" said Killua.

"You really don't need to do anything special, it's fine" I said.

"Honestly, you should've said something first" she ignored us. We looked at each other and smiled. "Are you listening to me?" She said pointing a plate then turned around. "Oh yeah, go take a bath while I make dinner and put out your dirty clothes, I'll be doing laundry" she said.

"Okay later" said Gon.

"Now! You have 10 seconds" she said and started counting down. Gon started running around taking his clothes off while Killua sat and watched.

"Is she always like this?" He asked.

"Pretty much" said Gon, pulling Killua's shirt off of him. They threw their clothes on the floor and ran.

"Oi come back and pick up your clothes and put them in the basket! Behave!" I yelled at them.

"Yes ma'am!" They said and ran back and put their clothes in the basket and ran up to the bathroom. Mito-san looked at me and smiled.

"Thanks" She said.

"It's fine, they listen to me" I smiled.

"There's a bathroom upstairs on the right, you can go take a bath there" she said.

"Thanks" I said and went upstairs to the bathroom. I took off all my clothes and went into the water.

"Ahh this is so relaxing. I didn't have a bath in ages!" I said, scrubbing my body with the soap.
I was quite busy so I only had showers. Didn't have time for baths. After I was done, I took out my new clothes and wore them. They were black jean shorts and a white tank top. I left my hair down beacuse it was wet and I walked downstairs. They were all sat and Mito-san was serving the food.

"Y/N? Is that you?" Asked Gon looking at me.

"Um..yeah?" I replied.

"You look different with your hair down" said Killua.

"Really?"

"Yeah" they nodded as I took my seat at the table.

"Now let's eat" Mito-san said.

"Wow! This looks delicious" said Killua, putting his fork in the meatballs. I nudged him in the ribs. "Ow! What was that for?" He said. I pointed at them. They were quite and their eyes were closed. Killua looked at me and I shrugged.

"What are you doing?" He asked Gon.

"Offering our Thanks" said Gon.

"Okay let's dig in. Please help yourself, Y/N, Killua." Said Mito-san smiling. We nodded and started eating.

"Ah the food is delicious" I said. Mito-san smiled at me.

After we were done eating, I helped Gon's Grandma bring the tea. We drank happily and started chatting.

"Oh yeah! Mito-san, look!" Said Gon pointing at his Hunters Licence.

"It looks pretty normal" she said and bent it quite dangerously.

"Ah What are you doing" panicked Gon and took his license off of her.

"I was kidding, I'd never do that" she lied smiling.

................................................................

"Mito-san, I'm gonna show Killua and Y/N around the Island" said Gon, and we hurried out.

The Island was so cool! We hopped from tree to rock to wall to mountain. It was insane! And breathtakingly beautiful. We swam in the crystal blue sea and we fished a bit in Gon's fishing area, as he said. We even made a fire and started cooking the fish, which made a huge amount of animals to come to our location. Overall it was awesome. After we ate, we laid on our backs and started stargazing and talking.

"Hey I'll go take the bones and stuff somewhere else so the animals can eat it" I said and picked it up.

"Okay" they said.

I went and threw everything and when I came back I decided to listen in to their conversation. I didn't want to interrupt so I just stayed hidden.

"Hey Gon" said Killua, gainng Gon's attention.

"What are you gonna do now?" Asked Killua.

"For now, I'll rest here while I gather information. The information I'll need before going to Yorknew to look for my dad" said Gon.

"Oh" said Killua. "What should I do?" He wondered.

"Huh? You should stay here and then go to Yorknew city with me!" Said Gon sitting up.

"Yeah. I'm coming with you. That wasn't what I meant. I was thinking you're sort of admirable. There's nothing I really want to do. I don't have something I want to do like you and Y/N. Though there are plenty of things I don't want to do. I don't want to stay in that house, I don't want to inherit the family's business. I guess I'm a little jealous" said Killua looking up.

"Killua, I think it's fun to be with you" Said Gon.

"W-What's that about?" Said Killua embarrassed.

"Whale Island is basically we're fisherman all live. I barely get to see kids like me. There's one other kid here that's my age, and she's a girl. So you're my first friend who's the same age and the same gender" smiled Gon.

"My situation is similar to you. Stuck in that house all day. I spent all my time learning how to kill. Even though Y/N was there, it was still different because she was family. I only had fun when she came over but she only came when our parents had to talk or something, and then when we were 8 she stopped coming all together. So basically you were my first friend as well" said Killua.

"Do you have fun when we're together?" Asked Gon.

"I guess yeah" said Killua, turning the other way and scratching the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Then let's stick together! We can travel around and see the world together! With Y/N coming with us of course" smiled Gon.

"Don't you ever feel embarrassed saying that stuff" said Killua. Gon laughed and looked over at Killua.

"I'll be looking for my dad, Y/N will be looking for her big brother and you'll be looking for what you want to do. It'll be a blast!" Said Gon excitedly.

"Yeah" agreed Killua.

"Yo" I said and sat next to Gon.

"Ah you're back" said Gon. I nodded.

"What were you talking about?" I asked.

"Just what we want to do" said Killua.

"Ah" I nodded.

"Oh Gon. What is your mum doing?" Asked Killua. Gon stayed silent for a bit then started speaking.

"It's hard asking about my dad, but asking about my mum is even harder. Since Mito-san has raised me by herself, it would feel wrong to ask her that" said Gon.

"Oh" said Killua.

"At first Mito-san told me my parents died in a traffic accident. She was worried I might end up like me dad if I learned that he is alive and become a Hunter" Said Gon.

"And she was right" I said.

"When I found out about my dad, I kind of figured that my mum was probably dead." Smiled Gon.

"That's pretty harsh" smiled Killua.

"I've always thought of Mito-san as my mum. She's the only mum I have. So there's nothing for me to ask" said Gon.

"I see. Man! I wish I had a mum like Mito-san" said Killua.

"I agree" I nodded.

"She's the best! Although she nags a lot" said Gon.

"If you think that's a lot you should come see my mum when she was still alive" I laughed.

"That's nothing! My mum starts crying the second I say I want to go outside" said Killua. And we started laughing.

................................................................

After we headed back, I helped Killua get the beds ready and then went to Mito-san's room where I was going to sleep. I spread the blanket and wanted to lay down for a bit but ended up sleeping.

___________________________

This is one of the most beautiful episodes of Hunter X Hunter! Thanks for reading. I had fun writing this😁
Next chapter:
-Ging's Box

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825 43 20
Silva and Kikyo Zoldyck finally decided to arrange Killua in marriage with the only daughter of a known family of assassins in the business. As the h...
276K 7.6K 51
You, Y/n are Leorio's twin sister (non identical) and you take the hunter exam to reunite with your older brother! Seems wholesome, right? That's unt...
198K 3.6K 9
Killua Zoldyck, a world renowned assassin. He's also a hunter. Helping out his best friend Gon Freecs was his priority, until that voice in the back...
4.7K 196 20
In this story, The gang (including Y/n) go their separate ways to achieve their goals. When Y/n faces new challenges it always ends up in a horrible...