Don't Go // Damien Haas x Rea...

By milliehatake

Y/N and Damien... the 'power' couple you could say. On and offs, arguments, forgiveness, it was a bumpy road... More

1 ~ Airport Hugs
2 ~ The Family
4 ~ Hurt
5 ~ Road Trip, Forgotten and THE WILD WEST
6 ~ Filming the Trailer
7 ~ Punishment Shootout
8 ~ Wescued and Filming again
Book Covers (IMPORTANT!!)
9 ~ Outside makeout.
A/N
10 ~ Night-time Karaoke
A/N
11 ~ The past year
12 ~ Road trip and Team Picking
A/N
13 ~ No.
14 ~ Best friend vs Boyfriend
15 ~ Fuck You
16 ~ Im going back
17 ~ Forgiveness
18 ~ Damien...
Epilogue
A/N
WHAT
50k reads?!
Okay..
hi

3 ~ I got it

6.7K 113 162
By milliehatake

*I want to say that this is set like 2 months before Smosh Summer Games Wild West because Y/N will be part of that.*

~~~

Shayne's pov

It had been a week since Y/N had moved to LA and she came to the office almost everyday. There was no hastle in it, everybody loved her.

2 days ago, I asked Ian if he could get Y/N a job here. She said she needs a job and she really likes what we do. Even though she's admitted to being shy in front of the camera, I still think she could come out of her shell and really please the viewers.

So I took her to the Smoffice again since she said she had no other choice. I made her dress nicely but not what she wore last week when everybody met her.

(You wear this) ^^

We got outside Ian's office door and she was almost shaking. Trying to calm her down, I placed my hands on her shoulders and turned her to face me.

"Listen, you're going to be fine. Just be you, Ian likes people who are laid-back, chill. People who can be themselves on camera. Ok, just calm down. You'll be fine." I told her and pulled her into a tight embrace.

Y/N's pov

Phew. That interview went well, I think. Ian asked me quite a few personal questions but also some pretty  normal ones like: "What talents do you have?" And "Do you get along well with people?" And overall I think it was pretty good. Ian said I would get a call to say if I got it or not tomorrow.

For the rest of the day, I hung out with the Squad and even filmed a Show w/ no name with them. All of the fans art is amazing! Probably better than mine to be honest.

The next day

*ring ring*

I eagerly picked up my phone and answered the call I had been awaiting all day. It was Sunday so nobody was working.

Y- you
I- Ian

Y: Hello?
I: Hey Y/N! I was just calling to say that I love your personality and I think that you would be perfect to be apart of Smosh Games.
Y: Oh my god! Really? Thank you so much Ian!!
I: No problem. Can you start Monday?
Y: Monday? Yeah sure.
I: Ok, see you soon.
Y: Bye!

I put my phone down and squealed with excitement and began dancing around the room. And at that exact moment, Shayne and Damien walked in, bags of groceries in their hands.

"Y/N? Why are you dancing and being stupid?" Damien asked me.
"I GOT THE JOB! I'M ON SMOSH GAMES!!" I exclaimed happily.

Damien dropped his bags and ran to me, bringing me into a friendly hug.

Me and Damien had become pretty close over the week, considering we're roommates. But he's the one I share the most jokes with, the one I laugh with the most. And when Shayne's not around, he's always there for me.

Monday

I woke up feeling super excited for my first day of work at Smosh Games. From being in their company, I get an idea of what they're like off camera, but playing games? Not so much. I've watched 1 of their Maricraft videos and that's about it. And it didn't seem too hectic. So I hope that's what my day is like.

I climbed out of bed, ate breakfast quick, made the boys some bacon and eggs, boiling hot so when they awoke it would still be warm, drank a coffee and hopped back to my room.

I picked out my outfit, did my hair and makeup, put on my glasses because I felt like it and picked up my purse. On the way out, I picked up my Legend of Zelda shoes and put them on.

"I'm heading out early guys! I just need to pick up some things before work!" I called to Damien and Shayne. I heard a hum in response and proceeded to walk out of the door.

In reality, I just fancied a nice walk to the Smosh Office today. I've been there all last week so I know my way. Making sure to use maps and find a way round so Damien and Shayne wouldn't see me, I found it and it took 10 more minutes than normal. That's fine.

I was walking around, following my directions, when I somehow stumbled upon a sketchy looking neighbourhood. I never recalled seeing this on my map.

Feeling pretty uncomfortable in what I was wearing, I pulled my arms around me stomach and carried on walking, trying to find a way out.

Turns out, I kept walking deeper into this creepy place. I felt chills down my spine and cursed myself for not wearing a jacket.

Suddenly, a cold hand was clasped around my mouth, dragging me backwards.

Thank god for taking Taekwondo and kickboxing growing up.

I took both of my hands and grabbed this person forearm, attempting to take it off from my mouth. This distracted him of keeping his arm there so I kicked behind me into the mans kneecaps, causing him to buckle down.

His strength gave off and his arm fell loose around me, allowing me to escape. I luckily got out but not quick enough because the man stood up again.

I looked at him. His arms were really buff, he was stronger than Shayne by a lot and he was at least a foot taller than me. No way I could take him down.

But I'm Y/N L/N, a black belt at 14. And I don't give up.

Just before this man could punch me, I grabbed his arm and twisted it around his back, him screaming in agony. Satisfied with the pain I inflicted, I carried on. I punched him in the stomach so he doubled over and then kicked him in the nuts. He fell on the ground with a thump, dust and stones flying. One last foot to the face and I was out of there.

I ran as fast as my legs could go in the direction I came from. Opening my phone and maps quickly, I realised if I went back about 0.2 miles, I could get to the Office easily.

So I ran again, and I ran all the way to the Smoffice, not even caring I was red-faced and out of breath. My asthma might be getting worse.

On the way in, I was still running, thinking I was going to be late, I bumped into Shayne and Damien.

"Oh hey, Y/N. How did you get here?" Shayne asked.
"I ran here coz *pant* I walked but ended up in a *pant* sketchy place and this man tried to *pant* take me but I got the best of him.*pant*" I had my hands on my knees, bent over, and was breathing deeply.
"Yo, N/N, are you alright?" Shayne asked, the utmost concern in his voice.

"Y-yeah." I replied breathlessly before falling on the floor.

Shayne knew what to do immediately and went into my purse. He found my asthma inhaler and chucked it to Damien who was crouching next to me.
He handed me it and I put it in and squeezed, releasing the medicine into my body.

I did it 3 times and stayed there until I could breathe again.

"Are you ok now?" Damien asked.
"Yeah. Thanks." I hugged him.
"Don't mention it." He hugged me tighter.

I walked into the Smosh Games Office with Damien a few minutes later, after saying bye to Shayne. He had to film an Every Blank Ever video.

"Hey Y/N, OH MY GOD! ARE THOSE LEGEND OF ZELDA SHOES!!??" Wes exclaimed. I looked down.

"Yeah?" I replied.
"Oh my god. I already said this but you're officially my best friend. Forget about Shayne, forget about Damien. You're mine." He said walking over to me and picking me up, slinging me over his shoulder.

I squealed and begged him to put me down.

"Wes! Put me down! I just got here, it's my first day of work and I'm already being abducted! This is not how I want it to end!" I shouted, dramatically.

"Damien! Help me!"
"Nope."
"Mari!"
"No chance."
"Boze?"
"Girl, I can't take Wes down. You're on your own."
"Joven! Oh my god please help me!"
"Uhm, well let me think about tha- nope."
"Ugh, you guys are the worst friends!"

After about 2 minute of me just being on Wes's shoulder, running around, he opened the door and took me outside the Smosh Games Office.

"Wesley Johnson! I swear to god if you go any further, I will murder your ass- WES!" He just kept going down the halls, ignoring the glare and shout from Sunny.

Having an idea, I smirked and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He dropped me on the floor but I got up again.
"Ha! That's what you get Wesley!" I said, doing a slight victory dance.
"Oh that's it!" He said.

Shoot. My eyes grew wide as I sprinted back towards the games room. I got there really quickly and jumped on Damien's back.

"Help me! He's gonna kill me!"

Damien just laughed and held me there. When Wes got back, he took one look at us and put on a fake angry look.

"You took my hostage," he said menacingly, "And for that you will die!" Wes launched at us but Mari exclaimed:
"TIME FOR MARICRAFT!"

Thank god.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 441 23
Welcome to WriteBack, an app where you could throw back to the 90s and talk to people without knowing their names, addresses, appearances, and more...
84.9K 1.5K 26
You decide to drop everything and move LA to pursue your dream of acting. When you get a job at Smosh, you find yourself falling for Shayne Topp, and...
5.5K 129 24
Courtney has just started her new job at Smosh. It seems to be everything she's ever wanted, but when she meets a certain someone, it seems like ever...
32K 517 26
Starting out with just a meet and greet at Vidcon, ended up getting a chance of working for Smosh. Not to mention, a chance getting to hang out with...