Daddy Daddy→yoonmin [EDITING]

Par babyggeuk

❝Who's the best Daddy in the world?❞ ❝Daddy, Daddy!❞ ❝Who's the best little in the world?❞ Yoongi smiled, loo... Plus

What is Little Space?
Broke
Roommate
Moving In
Envy
"Little Space?"
"D-Daddy?"
Duckling
Bathe
Rules pt.1
Rules pt.2
Ask Him Out
Soulmates
Official pt.1
Official pt.2
Official pt.3
Insecure
Sick
Please Read!
Punishment Gone Wrong pt.1
Punishment Gone Wrong pt.2
Moving Out
Uncle TaeTae!
Christmas Cramming
Year-End Closure
Home
Back to School
First Day
Evening Quarrel
Drunk
Cold
Fucked Up
Missing Him
Come Back
Back Home
Date Night
Minnie and Shooky
Min Holly
Daddy Duties
Unexpected Returns
Sudden Meeting
The Confrontation
Dinner With the Parks pt.1
Dinner With the Parks pt.2
Surprise! pt.1
Surprise! pt.2
Parties and Rings
Forever

Kissie Culprit!

13.1K 554 267
Par babyggeuk

For better reading, play any of these songs or make them a playlist sksk

•This Town - Niall Horan
•Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur
•Best Part - Daniel Caesar (ft. H E.R.)
•Memories - Shawn Mendes
•Outro: Her - BTS
•Strawberries and Cigarettes - Troye Sivan

I believe I haven't updated in a month? I'm so sorry, here you go Darlings!
-

Yoongi opened the refrigerator, rubbing his stomach while he was at it. His face quickly got slapped with cold air, but his eyes weren't able to feast on anything deemed to be breakfast worthy.

All he saw was two pitchers of cold water and a jar of pickles. He scratched his head, opening the freezer. A tray of ice cubes were sadly looking at him, a small pout pulling his lips.

“Guess I have to go shopping,” he said, closing his fridge. He messed with his bed hair as he walked straight back to Jimin and his bedroom. There, Jimin was sitting criss cross applesauce. His blonde locks were all over the place, rising in different directions. His left eye was closed as he rubbed it, a yawn escaping his plump lips.

Yoongi smiled at the sight, approaching his lovely boyfriend. They've been a couple for a month, and he could easily say it was the best month of his existence.

“Morning Min,” he greeted, kissing Jimin's oh-so-delicious lips. The younger quickly retracted, a hand covering his mouth.

“N-no kissies Daddy! Minnie hasn't brushed his teeth yet,” he said, voice a pitch higher than normal. This made Yoongi go into Daddy mode in a second, realizing that his partner was in little space.

“That's okay baby, Daddy doesn't smell a bit of morning breath,” he said, trying to snatch another kiss from the younger. The latter pouted, shaking his head as he ran to the bathroom. The elder followed his little, knowing he'll have a hard time in putting toothpaste on his toothbrush.

As expected, he saw Jimin grunting as he tried to align the toothpaste tube with the toothbrush. He kissed the blond's temple before helping him, hands gently applying the toothpaste on the toothbrush.

“Thank you Daddy,” the younger muttered, hoping his breath wasn't having unwanted contact with his caregiver. He started brushing his teeth, giggling childishly as Yoongi rested his big palms on Jimin's waist. The ravenette nuzzled his nose on the crook of the blond's neck, giving it feathery kisses as they both looked in the mirror.

After Jimin finished his morning rituals, Yoongi decided it was best if he brought Jimin with him to the supermarket. Yeah, Jimin had experienced being alone while he was in a different headspace, but now, he was with Yoongi—a protective daddy slash boyfriend.

Lucky for Yoongi, Jimin was usually not the bratty type. He was always obedient and well-mannered, that's why he didn't have a difficult time in dressing the little up.

After making a quick list on his phone's notepad, he grabbed everything he needed and walked downstairs, Jimin's hand buried inside the pocket of his caregiver's jacket.

“Where are we going Daddy?” Minnie asked, batting his eyelashes as he was placed inside Yoongi's car.

“We're going for groceries prince. We don't want your tummy to go bad don't we?” he answered, securing Minnie's seatbelt before fixing his. The blond dramatically gasped, shielding his stomach as he looked at his Daddy.

“Nope! Minnie doesn't want tummy go bad,” he pouted, looking down at it. Yoongi smiled, successfully snatching a kiss from his boyfriend.

“Daddy! You're a-a kissie culprit!” the younger said, accusing the older as he covered his mouth.

“Am not! What a grave accusation,” Yoongi said, starting to drive.

Grave accusation? What's that Daddy? Like gravy?” he asked, head tilting to the side as he innocently asked the ravenette.

Yoongi laughed, muttering, “God he's so adorable.”

The couple made their way to the supermarket, Jimin's bubbly aura filling the car they were in. Yoongi felt so happy with Jimin that even he himself couldn't believe it.

The short drive soon came to an end. After parking the car, the duo went inside the store, not bothering to hide their intertwined fingers.

“Okay baby, Daddy wants you to be a good boy and read the list. Can you do that for me?” Yoongi asked, grabbing a cart. Jimin nodded, even saluting to prove his point. Yoongi smiled, kissing Jimin once again before handing him his phone. He chuckled as he saw his little's cherub cheeks redden, pinching them lightly before starting to move towards the aisles.

“What's first on the list baby?” Yoongi asked, pushing the cart with one hand. His other hand was occupied, feeling the warmth of the tiny and soft palm his boyfriend possessed.

“Pancake batter! A-are you going to make pancakes for Minnie Daddy?” Minnie asked, looking excitedly at his partner.

“Hmm, only if Minnie can recite our last rule. What's our last rule prince?” Yoongi asked, checking the price of the pancake batter before putting it inside his cart.

Of course, Yoongi would make his little pancakes whether he could answer it or not, he just wanted to test if Minnie was paying attention to their rules.

“Oh! Oh! Minnie knows rule! Minnie promise!” the blond said, trying to remember the rules. He wanted pancakes so bad, especially if it had tons of butter and maple syrup, and he wasn't going to let some silly rule meddle with their meeting.

“U-Uhm always be a good boy for Daddy?” he guessed, biting his lip as he waited for an answer. Yoongi stopped walking, leaning on the cart as he acted as if he was thinking deeply.

“Hmm . . . wrong!” Yoongi answered, quickly robbing yet another kiss from his baby boy. Minnie whined, covering his lips.

“Daddy take too many kissies! Daddy you're really a kissie culprit!” the blond said, pouting as he stomped away from the aisle. Yoongi laughed, catching up and apologizing.

“I'm sorry Darling,” he said, kissing the younger's nose. This made the little giggle, a faint dash of red brushing on his cheeks for the nth time that morning.

“What's next on the list baby?” he asked, slyly intertwining​ their fingers yet again.

“Uhm . . . gummy worms,” the younger said.

Of course, that wasn't on the list and Yoongi knew that. But he still threw two packs in anyway.

Their supermarket adventure continued for another hour. Yoongi kept on stealing kisses from the younger, never getting tired of the blond's plump and juicy lips.

Once they got back inside the house, Yoongi went straight for the fridge, putting their groceries in place. Minnie waddled back to their bedroom and got Chimmy, following his caregiver.

“Whatcha doin' Daddy?” the Little asked, hugging Chimmy tightly with one hand while he used the other to tug on Yoongi's sweatshirt.

“I'm mixing the batter for Minnie's pancakes Darling, so his stomach can be full,” Yoongi answered, smiling as he continued to mix the batter with a whisk.

“Oooh, Daddy's veins are popping!” Minnie answered, changing the topic as he looked at his boyfriend's veins. He always adored men's veins, big or not.

“Hmm . . . are they?” he asked, putting the batter aside. He focused on Jimin, pulling him by the waist.

“Yep, they really are Daddy!” Minnie childishly giggled. Yoongi giggled along as he gave the blond an eskimo kiss. With this,  Chimmy was already on the floor, the Little's attention now focused on his Daddy.

In a second, their lips were molded with each other. Yoongi smiled in the kiss, feeling the usual sparks roaming around his body.

After their little make-out session, Yoongi and Jimin pulled away from each other, both panting.

“D-Daddy is such a kissie culprit,” Jimin said, hitting his Daddy's chest. Yoongi laughed, pecking his boyfriend's lips one last time before getting back to mixing.

Yoongi smiled to himself. He was contented with his life with Jimin.

-

How are you all doing? Any thoughts on the chapter? Any scenes you want to see in the next chapter? I love reading your comments!

Have a happy day and if you liked this chapter, don't forget to leave a vote/comment!❤

P.S THANK Y'ALL FOR 20K I DONT DESERVE YOU GUYS

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

41.3K 1.6K 8
Little Space AU featuring little!VMinHope and caregiver!NamJinYoonKook Summary: Just a small peek into the everyday life of BTS with little Taehyung...
163K 5.6K 20
Jimin takes care of a not so loving Yoongi. NOTE!! little space!! it's a mindset. where an adult has a mindset of a child because they are dealing wi...
1.8K 80 12
In which Hoseok adopts a little cat hybrid named Yoongi. Mostly fluff and angst with some smut at the end. Top!Hoseok Bottom!Yoongi Final word count:...
330K 14.3K 21
In which Yoongi's father sees Yoongi as his biggest mistake, whereas Jungkook sees him as the missing piece in his life. #1 in sugakookie 11/27/18 #1...