Yami No Pokemon

By onepiecelawfan

"Hold on !" Thunder cracked. "You can do it Altaria !" The same voice encouraged. Rough unforgiving winds sm... More

Alice Entered Wonderland
Furious Battle Yami Game !
Escaped Prisoner
Hard Beat !!!
Into the Fire
Clash ! The strongest Monster
The Poison Man
Theft ! Legendary Super Watch
Alice and Yugi's Secret
Desperate Situation
Digital Pet Rebellion
Ultimate Yo-Yo Technique
The Secret Mask of The Beautiful Pressing Teacher
Rumored Capmon
Extremely Lucky Enemy
The Fangs of Great Prophecies
A Bomb makes the Worst Date
An Eerie Woman
Sudden Turnabout by A Doctor
The Model Invites
Don't Touch the Forbidden Game
Popularity Contest
The Most Powerful Ultimate Trump Card !
American Hero Part 1
American Hero Part 2
Capsule Monster Chess
Deadly Russian Roulette
Project Start
Death Theme Park: The First Battlefield !
Horror Zone: DEATH T-2
Terrifying Squares
Death match ! On a Game board !
Ruthless Final Battle
One Piece of Heart
Let's Find Love
Pokemon Beach Battle !
Team Rocket Due Cassidy and Botch (It's Butch !)
Evil Dragons
The Millennium Enemy Part 1
Millennium Enemy Part 2
Millennium Enemy Part 3: The Traps of Zorc Castle
Millennium Enemy Part 4: I'll Fight Back !
Millennium Enemy Part 5 Fight ! Fight !
Millennium Enemy Part 6 White Wizard Bakura
Millennium Enemy Part 7 Last Roll
Notice and Thankyou

Monster Fighter

147 7 0
By onepiecelawfan

Alice

"So cute !" She commented at the rabbit-like monster. Jounouchi's was a sleek muscular reptilian monster. "What game is this ?" Yugi went through more games then she could keep track off. "Monster Fighter, Beat'M Up and Arm wrestling mixed together," Yugi explained.

   "Oh, I like Digital Pet more I think," She commented as she brought out Namid, her Mega Lopunny  who happily hopped around while Yugi and Jounouchi played Monster Fighter.

  Watching with disinterest she noticed the controls had certain attacks, Punch, Kick, Guard and a Special Attack Trigger. Yugi was on a roll as his rabbit monster kept on attacking until Jonouchi was overwhelmed.

  "March Tornado Punch !" Yugi cried his cute sounding special attack. 

Next day at school Yugi and Jonouchi made the game popular as they played with the students watching. Not even at the end of the day everyone talked about buying one. Oh and Jonouchi still lost repeatedly.

  After a week Monster Fighter was famous, kids played it whenever they could and all the shops were quickly running out of Monster Fighter. Which made Yugi's grandpa happy about the huge profit.

Yawning she turned to dig through her bag for the buttery Shortbread Cookies she had baked last night. Rich chocolate exploded in her mouth before she turned to offer Yugi some.

  "Hey, where did Yugi go ?" She questioned as she scanned the classroom.  "That guy...Kougi wanted to see him. That guy's bad news," A student replied. Getting up she followed her Gengar who had been wandering free.

  However the pokemon stopped her from reaching the rooftop. A bruised and hurt Yugi limped down. 

Gengar

He followed the Monster Hunter who was selling the toys he had stolen. So this what he was doing with the stolen toys. Monster Fighter was in such a high demand and he made money off of his little Black Market.

Alice

"There's so many," Alice commented as Yami challenged the Hunter with Jonouchi's Monster. 

Standing at the sidelines she watched as Yami kept guarding the Hunter's attacks. Seeing Yami focused the Hunter punched but he just dodged it without taking his eyes off the game. "If you get distracted...You're Monster's Guard will drop," Was his only comment.

  Yami was amazing, whatever game he played he always won. Well except during a Pokémon Battle, she was still able to beat him at that. "Left upper !" Yami yelled as the spider-like monster received a punch.

  But this was a Yami Game, a Game of Shadows and the Hunter was learning this the hard way as his left side of his face cracked. "The Monsters in this game won't be damaged because...We will be damaged instead !"

  "D..damn," The Hunter muttered.

  "Now you understand...If you don't treat this game seriously, Your body will get smashed up ! The first point goes to me ! This is a 'Monster Fighter' Game of Darkness !"

The Hunter was still bent over in pain. Getting punched and literally having your face cracked would definitely hurt. "When the monsters in this game get hurt, The players are, too !"

As the game got ready the two used the same kind of Monsters. The Hunter used Wild Spider again and if she remembered it's weak point was the face. During the whole Monster Fighter craze she did pick up some information.

  Yami's monster was muscular but still sleek, it should be faster and the face can't be it's weak point, She noted. Much like Jonouchi the Hunter liked attacking and would continue until he overwhelmed his opponent. 

  While they were playing fair, Yugi would more likely still loose to this relentless onslaught of attacks. The Hunter finally found a chink as he attacked before Yami could block it. But trust Yami to find a way, he knocked the spider monster off-balance before continuing an onslaught for the face. 

   The Spider was almost done for except the Hunter side kicked Yami. "I thought they were playing fair now !" She booed from the sidelines. "Gar !" Her pokemon agreed vehemently. The Spider, no longer frozen bent over and crawled under Yami's monster's chest....And hurled it into the air !!!

  "Air Combo 'Spider Death Trap' !" The Hunter celebrated. 

"Yami !" She ran to him as he panted, bent down and white faced. She ran her hand on his body. Yami had been hit in the stomach with those three shots and she was unsure of what to do to help. Well besides repaying the Hunter with some revenge.

  "Alice, no surprise your here. I'll be fine, I just have to continue," Yami replied as he got up and straightened himself. 

   "Nagumo...You've pushed me too far. Now I'm serious," Yami warned before taking off his shirt to reveal the dark colored vest with it's many buckles. "Until now, This was only a First-level Game of Darkness... But for the final set, The Darkness will rise to Level Three !

  Prepare yourself, Naguno !"

Yami

The Game of Darkness  will reveal your true and ugly nature ! He thought. He was not happy at all about that dirty shot and in front of Alice as well.

Alice

"Nagumo...You won't be able to use your tricks in this round !" Yami warned. While the Hunter replied she was only thinking about the 'Level' Yami had spoken about. She never knew there were levels and that Yami went easy on his opponents.

   Well if you could call their punishments easy...

As the final game began Yami focused on guarding and trying to off-balance his opponent.  With a punch to the face the spider froze. Just like before however. "Then let's do this one more time ! I'll kick you in the gut !! And then I'll win !!"

  This guy never learned even through he had been playing a shadow game. Lifting his leg however the Hunter found he could not move it.

 "I told you, Nagumo. You can't cheat at this game ! Look at your feet !" Yami informed.

All the Monsters the Hunter had stolen had become alive and grabbed at the Hunter's leg.  Even his Spider Monster was helping out. It looked like it had enough.

  "It looks like your Monsters refuse to take part in your evil ! Your fighting alone ! No Monsters will support you ! Now that you've betrayed your Monster's Trust.....Your only remaining ally is the monster you really are !"

   The monster he had been using bent down while it's face morphed in his but in absolute agony. With that Yami attacked.

"You were the one who chose to become such a monster," Yami informed as the Hunter's fallen form was enveloped by darkness. 

"Alice," Yami's voice warned her. "Yes," She answered as she felt a chill. "You know you should not follow me when I play Shadow Games, you could get hurt," He warned her. "It's fine, after all I was with you. This whole world is dangerous but the safest spot is right next to you," She replied as she hoped it would butter him up.

  A faint blush warmed his cheeks but Yami did not look away. "You still have to pay the penalty." Taking something out of his pocket she saw it was her Digital Pet game.

   That should be in her pocket ! As if to prove it was her's Namid bounded into view. "Punishment Game," Yami brought out Yu-2 which he continued to connect with Namid.

   Unlike last time Namid was unable to escape for even a second as the evolved Yu-2 had her pinned down in record time. "I'm suing Jonouchi for this !" She yelled as she cursed Joe's owner who was no doubt responsible for Yu-2 wild and dominate behavior.

"I'm sure Namid is enjoying Yu-2's attention," Yami drawled. "Which is what will be happening to you when we get home," He added making her flush red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 347 14
THIS FANFICTION IS COMPLETE! ENJOY!! You are a young person on the run from the people you work for. You worked for a powerful person, but you know n...
1.2K 34 32
(Sonic Boom version because it's my favorite out of all of them. Plus, I wanted to see how it goes). 6 months had passed ever since the events of "So...
15.3K 400 15
I have started a better version of this story so I recommend you read that instead. Thanks As soon as accelerator activated his platinum wings in his...
54 4 31
"You disappoint me Storm Maker" said the Dark Sorceress before he commanded his monster army to attack. Afini readied his axe for battle with lightni...