Hunter X Hunter Reader Insert...

By A__k123

This is a story about a girl named YN Zoldyck. As you already know the Zoldyck family are a family of assassi... More

Prologue: Meet me
Chapter 1: How it all Started
Chapter 2: Meeting Gon
Chapter 3: The Lonely Cedar Tree
Chapter 4: The Married Couple
Chapter 5: The First Phase
Chapter 6: First Phase Part 2 + Phase 2
Note:
Chapter 7: The Second Phase
Chapter 8: Arriving at the Third Phase
Chapter 9: The Third Phase
Chapter 10: Kurapika's Fight
Chapter 11: Leorio's Defeat and Killua's Victory
Chapter 12: My Fight
Chapter 13: A Special Chapter
Chapter 14: The Fourth Phase
Chapter 16: Final Phase Part 2
Chapter 15: Final Phase Part 1
Chapter 17: Final Phase Part 3
Chapter 18: Gon wakes up
Chapter 19: Journey to Killua's home
Chapter 20: The Testing Gate
Chapter 21: Entering the Main House
Chapter 22: Reuniting with Gon
Chapter 23: Heavens Arena
Chapter 24: Nen
Chapter 25: Gon's Promise
Chapter 26: Hisoka vs Kastro
Chapter 27: Hostage?
Chapter 28: Our win
Chapter 29: Water Divination
Chapter 30: My Training
Chapter 32: Whale Island
Chapter 33: Ging's Box
Chapter 34: Leaving Whale Island
Chapter 35: September 1st
Chapter 36: Bounty Hunt
Chapter 37: Captured by the Troupe
Chapter 38: Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 39: Kurapika
Chapter 40: Reunion
Chapter 41: Plan
Chapter 42: Mission Start
Chapter 43: Beitacle Hotel
Chapter 44: The Troupe's Decision
Chapter 45: Greed Island
Chapter 46: My Ability
Chapter 47: Entering Greed Island
Chapter 48: Starting The Game
Chapter 49: Biscuit Krueger
Chapter 50: Binolut
Chapter 51: Masadora
Chapter 52: Training with Bisky
Chapter 53: Killua Leaves
Chapter 54: Chrollo in Greed Island?
Chapter 55: Razor and the Fourteen Devils
Chapter 56: A Shocking Encounter
Chapter 57: Hisoka in Greed Island
Chapter 58: Teaming up
Chapter 59: Down to One Man
Chapter 60: Patch of Shore
Chapter 61: #0 Ruler's Blessing
Chapter 62: Clearing Greed Island
Chapter 63: NIGG
Chapter 64: NGL
Chapter 65: First Encounter With A Chimera Ant
Chapter 66: Kite
Chapter 67: A Mysterious Woman
Chapter 68: Knuckle the Softie
Chapter 69: Flashbacks and Dreams
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 70: Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 71: A Shock
Chapter 72: Come Back Home
Chapter 73: False Memories
Chapter 74: Pain and Agony
Y/N Zoldyck
Chapter 75: She's Back
Chapter 76: Good bye and Hello
Chapter 77: Astrid the Mantis
Chapter 78: Not all are bad
Chapter 79: Bittersweet

Chapter 31: Gon vs Hisoka

3.2K 108 39
By A__k123

"Secret Hunter Exam?" Asked Gon.

"Correct, you are required to learn Nen before becoming a Hunter as Professional Hunters are expected to be exceptionally strong. You must be strong enough to fight crime. However, this power is extremely dangerous if used by the wrong people, which is why they don't reveal it in the exam.  Killua-kun, please retake the exam, you are more than qualified to pass it" said Wing.

"Yeah!" Said Gon.

"If I feel up to it" said Killua, blushing.

"Is that a blush I see?" I teased pinching his cheeks.

"N-no it's not! Idiot!" He said.

"Tsundere" I teased. 

"Tch" He said turning around.

"Hey Wing-san, have you heard anything about the others who passed the exam?" Asked Gon.

"Yeah, Kurapika and Hanzo have learned Nen from other teachers. Pokkle is struggling with Ren. Leorio has begun studying for a Medical School Exam. Illumi and Hisoka already knew Nen, so they were qualified."

"Ah then Kurapika and Leorio are working hard" said Gon.

"Yeah" said Killua.

"You said it" I laughed.

"Now Gon-kun, I have one warning for you, tomorrow when you fight Hisoka, don't push your self too hard. Alright?" Said Wing.

"Yes sir!" Gon Smiled.

"Byeeee" we waved goodbye to Zushi and Wing-san and headed back to our rooms.

................................................................

Today was the day, it was Hisoka vs Gon. Me and Killua sat in the stands and focused on the match. 

"Wow, the atmosphere is intense" I said as I looked around.

"I know" agreed Killua.

"AND GON IS THE FIRST TO ARRIVE!" Screamed the orange haired commentator. Gon walked onto the Arena and Hisoka followed from the opposite direction.

"This fight is lookin' sick" I said smiling, unable to keep my excitement hidden.

"Yeah, I agree, this fight is gonna be cool and awesome" said Killua.

"AH AND HERE COMES HISOKA!!!" Everyone cheered as he stepped onto the arena.

"BEGIN!" Screamed the referee.

The first to make a move was Gon, as predicted. He ran towards Hisoka and tried to hit him, Hisoka dodged and tries to hit Gon, Gon dodged. And that's pretty much how the first 3 minutes were. Overall, they were hitting and dodging, however, Hisoka managed to land a hit on Gon.

"Clean hit! One point to Hisoka" said the referee. The whole stadium cheered. 

"What's wrong? I still haven't moved one step from where I started" laughed Hisoka.

"Huh? Really?! Damn it! Just you wait" said Gon.

Gon then took a deep breath and ran towards Hisoka, he tried to hit then he started hitting in mid air then he jumped away  and picked up the floor tile. He swung it up and kicked it, so that it would fall on Hisoka. While Hisoka was distracted with the rubble falling down, I'm guessing Gon used his Zetsu to hide his presence and then waited for the right moment and punched Hisoka in the face. Everyone looked in shock, their eyes widening. I stared at the scene with amusement, then laughed a bit.

"Critical, two points for Gon!" Said the referee.

The pair stared at each other as the audience started cheering. Hisoka smirked and started walking towards Gon. Gon got up from his squatting position and started walking towards Hisoka. They both stopped when they were a few meters away from each other. Gon reached for his pocket and handed Hisoka the badge with the number 44 on it. Hisoka took it and they both jumped away from each other at the exact moment.
"How much have you leaned about Nen?" Asked Hisoka.
"All of the basics" replied Gon.
"I see, you must be an Enhancer" said Hisoka.
"H-how did you know?" Asked Gon.
"You're so adorable (I agree) you should do a better job of hiding a secret" smiled Hisoka.
"Shut up! How did you know?" Asked Gon.
"I used a method similar to the blood type personality test. I devised my own way of using personality to classify aura." Said Hisoka.
"A method to classify aura?" I repeated.
"Enhancers are simple and earnest" he stated, pointing at Gon.
"Hah?" Said Gon.
"He nailed it" said Killua.
"By the way I am a Transmuter, fickle and dishonest" he smiled, pointing at himself this time.
"It fits" I said.
"He nailed it" said Killua.
"Emitters have short tempers. Conjurers are high-stung. Manipulators are argumentative, Specialists are independent. The two of us are quite compatible. Our opposing personalities attract. We could become very intimate. But you should take care because Transmuters are fickle. It takes a mere second for treasure to turn into trash......so. Don't disappoint me Gon" he said as he got into a fighting stance.

He disappeared for a moment and elbowed Gon in the face. Gon flew back. As Gon was falling, he ran and punched his back, launching Gon forward. Gon got his balance and stood up. Without wasting any time, Hisoka kicked but Gon dodged, causing him to kick the floor instead, making a floor tile fly to the other side of the stadium.
Everyone stared in shock. Even so, Hisoka didn't waste any time to attack, he jumped upwards and Gon stared up at him. Gon dodged  and started running, Hisoka running behind him. They started running around the Arena and Hisoka was trying to hit Gon. While Gon dodged. Until he hit him on his back, sending him on the floor. Gon fell and gasped in pain. He then stood up quickly after and started panting to regain his breath. Hisoka watched him like a hawk.
"Critical for Hisoka, add two points. Score is 3-2!" Screamed the referee.
"What's wrong? Aren't you gonna attack me?" Asked Hisoka.
"No way! I'm brainstorming!" Shouted Gon.
"Then I'll just have you come to me" smiled Hisoka and put his hand up.
"Gon! Use Gyo!" Killua Shouted.
"Do you understand what is happening?" Asked Hisoka trying to pull Gon.
He had stuck a piece of aura on Gons cheeks and was pulling Gon in towards him. Gon struggled, he then flew towards Hisoka and Hisoka got ready to punch him.
Hisoka then punched Gon hard. And by hard, I mean really hard. Gon fell on the floor.
"Critical and down. Plus three points for Hisoka." Screamed the referee.
Gon stood up.
"I have a question for you" stated Hisoka.
"Huh?"
"If you answer correctly, I'll give you a free hit. When did I attach my Bungee Gum to your cheek? One- When I elbowed you. Two- When I landed a clean hit or Three- When I landed a critical strike?" Asked Hisoka.
"Three! When you hit me with both arms" answers Gon.
"Wrongggg! The answer is four, when I was giving you my aura personality analysis" said Hisoka, smiling.
"I have a warning for you, if you had been using Gyo from the beginning, you could've dodged when I first put my bungee gum on you. However, what about the three incidents, where I hit you?" He asked.
Gon gasped.
"You get it don't you. You can't escape"
"So if you don't want Hisoka to attach his bungee gum on you, then you'll have to dodge all of his attacks" I said.
"Yeah. It looks like Hisoka's power is more difficult than I had imagined" said Killua.
"Now let's resume the battle" said Hisoka. And with that, Gon ran towards Hisoka. Gon landed a punch on Hisoka and then resumed with hitting him. A vicious rush of attacks we're on Hisoka. However, hisoka pulled him using the bungee gum and punched him. While Gon flew back, Hisoka pulled him again and punched him.
"Critical for both sides. Add two points. And Knockdown for Hisoka. Total score 9-2 to Hisoka" said the referee.
Gon looked angry.
"You must be desperate, Gon. Look to the right" said Hisoka.
Gon automatically turned his head and was welcomed by a huge rock flying towards him.
"Ah Sorry I meant my right" said Hisoka.
Gon fell but stood up right after.
"Down and clean hit plus two points. 11-4. The winner is HISOKA!" Screamed the referee.
Hisoka started walking off the Arena but Gon stopped him.
"So...it's really over?" Said Gon sadly.
"You've made incredible progress" said Hisoka. Gon perked up.
"But you lack experience. About ten more fights and you should have a better chance. If we're in Heavens Arena at least therefore, I will not fight you here again. Next time we will fight in the real world without any rules to restrain us" he said and continued walking.

After the fight, we all met up. And by all I meant Wing-san and Zushi as well. We all met up next to the water fountain. Wing-san started.
"I have nothing to say to you about the fight with Hisoka. You were the one fighting him, so I'm sure you understand best of all."
Gon laughed.
"Understand what?" Asked Killua.
"What he learned from that fight." Said Wing.
"Yes" said Gon.
"Gon what did you learn?" Asked Killua.
"A secret" smiled Gon.
"Tch" said Killua and turned his head away.
"Gon-kun, Killua-kun, YN-chan. You will need to master your own styles of Nen,as you continue down your chosen paths.
"Yes" said Gon.
"Yeah" replied Killua.
"Yep" I nodded.
"I'm glad I was able to meet you. You've set a worthy mark for me to surpass" said Zushi smiling.
"You think you can pass us?" Said Killua jokingly.
"One day for sure" said Zushi.
"The only one who you'll be surpassing here is Killua, me and Gon are gonna get much more stronger. Killua is as good as dead if you guys have a rematch" I said shrugging.
"What was that?" Said Killua, coming into my face.
"Wanna fight?" I said.
"Sure thing" he said.
Gon put his hands in between us and separated us.
"It's not a time to be fighting" he said.
"Tch" I said.
"She started it" said Killua.
"Well then let's go" said Gon.
"Okay" me and Killua said.
"Thank you for everything Wing-san" waved Gon.
"Yep same here, Thank you" smiled Killua.
"Thanks for everything, see ya" I waved and we started walking.
"Take care you three" said Wing-san.
"Zushi! Until we meet again" said Gon.
"Osu!" Said Zushi and waved.

"Well you finally accomplished your objective, right?" Said Killua.
"Uh Huh" Gon nodded.
"So we don't have any business here anymore. Gon, what are you gonna do now?" I asked.
"Go to Whale Island" he said.
"Whale Island?" Asked Killua.
"Yeah, I was able to return the favour to Hisoka, so I want to go back to Whale Island and show Mito-san my License. It's been over half a year now." Explained Gon.
"Well then I'll come with you" said Killua.
"I'm tagging along too, I wanna see this Mito-san" I smiled.
"Really?! Then let's go together" laughed Gon.
"Yeah" me and Killua said.
"Bye bye Heavens Arena" said Gon.
___________________________

This chapter was kinda long. Thanks for reading. Next chapter:
-Whale Island
Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 7.9K 41
HUNTER X HUNTER FF BOOK I "A family of assassins is bound to be unusual. Guess that's the price they have to pay." Everyone knows of the notorious...
26K 687 20
Y/N is part of a very skilled assassin family, the Zoldyk family is their conpetition however they are not rivals. Buisiness comes first as always bu...
10K 424 25
-=-=- "I wish you loved me as I love you. But you're simply bound by the contract that binds us." Killua, the heir to the Zoldyck family of assassins...
276K 7.6K 51
You, Y/n are Leorio's twin sister (non identical) and you take the hunter exam to reunite with your older brother! Seems wholesome, right? That's unt...