sm ⟿ os

By -_TomuraShigaraki_-

ALL STORIES GET REWRITTEN BEFORE CONTINUATION! These one shots are based on the game splatoon and the manga c... More

💞Speech About The Legends @MySpecialtyLove & @inkzookaa💞
💞 Vintage And His Team 💞
💞 Drama (over at june) 💞
💞 REQUEST BOX 💞 CLOSED 💞
♕sweet!Bobbles X kind!male!Reader♕
♕male!Reader X Gloves♕
♕Bobbles X fem!Reader♕
♕Aviators X fem!Reader♕
♕Army X kind!fem!Reader♕
♕Mask X male!Reader♕
♕Prince X blind!fem!Reader♕
♕Skull X annoying!fem!Reader♕
♕Prince X flirty!fem!Reader♕
♕fem!Reader X flirty!Prince♕
♕depressed!male!Reader X Mask♕
♕emotionless!fem!Reader X Rider♕
♕depressed!Aloha X fem!Reader♕
♕Army X fem!Reader♕
♕Prince X fem!Reader♕
♕fluffy!Goggles X fluffy!fem!Reader♕
♕Emperor X self-doubting!male!Reader♕
♕Skull X fem!Reader♕
♕Rider X fem!Reader♕
♕Mask X fem!Reader♕
♕Mask X shy!fem!Reader♕
♕shy!fem!Reader X flirty!Gloves♕
♕Army X octoling!fem!Reader♕
♕flirty!Aloha X shy!fem!Reader♕
💞 CHECKPOINT 💞
♕flirty!Emperor X fem!Reader♕
♕Goggles X sad!fem!Reader♕
♕Rider X fem!Reader♕
♕fresh-fish-gear!spooky!yandare!Army X scared!fem!wizard-gear!Reader♕
♕Bobbles X quiet!male!Reader♕
♕sad!Mask X caring!happy!fem!Reader♕
♕flirty!Emperor X shy!ambitious!fem!Reader♕
♕Rider!Agent 3(.5) X fem!Agent 8!Reader♕
♕Aloha X male!Reader♕
♕Mask X caring!fem!Reader♕
♕Skull X fearful!fem!Reader♕
♕caring!Aloha X heartbroken!fem!Reader♕
♕Aloha X depressed!fem!Reader♕
♕Rider X fem!thicc!Reader♕
💞 On Hiatus 💞
Last Message 2019

♕Rider X blind!fem!Reader♕

2.2K 47 16
By -_TomuraShigaraki_-

∆∆∆
IMAGINE: You're a blind girl, who can't see. You're suffering with this weakness and you're quite hard on it, to find a suiting partner, who helps you to lead you throught life ...

∆∆∆

-> this was requested by TheCuteWolfyIsEvil. Enjoy it, as always :3

Note: It's very hard for making someone 'blind'. At least this is for me the case, so please accept it, if it's actually bad written :(

♕ ♕ ♕ 

{Y/N}'s POV

It's okay to be different and I have to say that to myself over and over again. 

I've been wearing 18k Aviators since the beginning and that's just for a very good reason. Not that I really like it as a headgear ... rather that I'm blind. Yes, I can't see anything and to prevent everyone from laughing at my disability, I wear these glasses so that you can't see it really clearly. 

Being blind isn't easy and especially during private battles, I can easily get fooled. It's true that I'm often told the truth about which team actually won. Luckily, this is said to me in some of the battles, but otherwise I have to believe the fellow players what they tell me. 

There are inklings, who have long since found out and took advantage of my weakness. The unsafe reactions from me often seemed to be funny and that is why most of them laugh at me. They go away and I never knew which team really won. It's a pity and the saddest thing is that most of the time they are guys who want to see me suffer. 

They don't see it from the outside, but inside it hurts a lot in my heart. I'm left alone ... and usually go crying far away until I get home. In the house, I often close myself and sob into my own pillow. My life doesn't really have any purpose in life and I'm considering sets if I should kill myself. 

Unfortunately I'm blind since birth and today I'm still suffering about it. But right now I don't have those thoughts anymore, because I am diligently looking for someone to take care of me. Someone out there has compassion ... and would do anything to make me happy, I'm sure. If I had to, I would even love that person, whether boy or girl. 

The main thing is someone ... that would be really great~ 

That's why I'm not the best fighter in Inkopolis and still miss the target many times. I usually try not to reveal my disability, but sooner or later the truth will always come out. Mostly when I protect someone and then through the other side, throwing ink. When that happens, most of the time, after I respawn, I should be prepared for an unpleasant moment. When you are blind, many dreams are impossible, such as playing a sniper for example. Would I be great with a sniper? No, it would be even worse than usual and I would never meet anyone, because with the sniper, the accuracy needs to be pretty MUCH accurate. I had to figure out which weapon I needed the least accuracy and then I finally came to the blaster. The slosher would still go too, but currently I prefer the blaster. All are good and finally spaltting an inkling, I don't necessarily need exactly to reach this goal. 

By the way, luckily I have someone who likes to do things with me. But I really don't know if he is really a friend, because more than 'hello' and 'goodbye' there is nothing to say between of us. But what we do is rank battles, since we found out we have the same letter, C, the worst of all. Well ... almost. At least we both look pretty fresh and could almost say that we have rank X, which of course wasn't true and we will never say so. 

Unfortunately he had no time for me all the week and I had to stay at home so far. There was also a reason why I won't go without him, because he can always confirm to me that the fat cat had told me the truth. You never know, because a cat can be easily bribed, so I always play it safe. 

Why {S/N} wasn't necessarily a friend of mine was very clear, because he's actually just a backer. He'll be well paid for helping me out and doing his job. He wasn't interested in having a friendship, so I let him ever ask. Today he had finally time again, because he had told me that ahead of time over the Inkphone. I left immediately and found the first things relatively easy. My house is simply built and I place the most important things in the same place that even someone without a disability could blindly find them. I took my Inkphone with me, in case of emergency. Incidentally, the Inkphone was a pretty old one, which can only make phone calls, and since I only have one contact, I could never do anything wrong when calling and picking it up. Luckily it has never happened that someone else called me, which I'm still happy about it.

The way to Inkopolis Square I now know by heart and always go along the edge, so I stand in no inconvenience in the way. I've been doing this for years, so I knew when to turn and when to go. {S/N} often stood in front of the entrance of the square, so he can directly take me, that we don't rattle in any inkling or octoling. I walked slower and slower and at some point I felt a hand around my arm. I was a bit frightened, but when I heard the reassurance, I knew it was {S/N}. 

"Hello {Y/N}, I see you have a blaster with you. Good choice ... well, do we want to go now?" he asked kindly and was loud enough. I nodded in his direction and giggled. I knew it would be fun and he left, with me behind him. How he looked? No idea, but mostly he was always very helpful and you could trust him. We walked together to the Inkopolis tower and I was very tensed, as always. I heard the noise of the running inklings and they were apparently busy. Then he suddenly stopped and I felt weird. From that point on I knew that we had already found a team. I felt teleported to the stage and then the the timer counted down towards the start signal.  "

{Y/N}, are you ready?" {S/N} asked and I nodded again as I took my famous fighter pose. Then suddenly I heard the GO and I immediately ran. I made my members go first and then swam afterwards as a squid. 

"WE ARE IN THE MOREY TOWERS"  {S​/N} screamed and he fell down the precipice. That helped me a lot and I also went to the middle as fast as possible. Once there, our opponents were waiting and I sensed that someone shot me from the left. At the shots, I knew right away that it was a umbrella user and ran off, as I had no chance against them as a blind girl. 

And unfortunately, I ran in the same direction for so long that something happened, which I unfortunately feared. I fell off the stage and respawned quickly. The moray towers aren't really mine and I have to say that I almost hate this stage. You can really fall down easily and there's nothing that could stop me, even if I don't see it. I hoped nobody had seen me and walked on normally. Then I decided to take the long way and inked everything there. Unfortunately, I wasn't sure if everything was already colored, but since I couldn't hear {S/N} 's voice, I just kept on. To get started, we both most like to do a turf war, where we come in a bit into the fight and therefore had different opponents with different strengths. A good way to clean, even if it is just about coloring and not necessarily kills. I continued with relish and until now I haven't heard anything until I couldn't walk then and fell over. "Huh, what was that ..." I thought softly and got up again. At first I meant that I ran into an obstacle but in fact it was one of my team members but unfortunately not {S/N} ... 

"Hey you, don't you see what you're doing? You're inking everything that's actually been inked and you didn't really help in this time" a random boy screamed venomously and sounded really angry. I could understand it directly because that explained why I didn't have my special ability yet. 

"Sorry ..." I said shyly and kept walking. Then the boy was calm and he apparently could still accept it. Luckily. Incidentally, what I found odd with the passage of time is that {S/N} has never said anything to me so far, which never happened before. This thought finally worried me but still focused on the turf war. I was back in the middle then and dared to go to the other side. At one point I knew that there was a wall in front of me and colored it so that I could swim up as a squid. I did this and as I got to the top, I immediately jumped down again, because someone was waiting for me there and lurking evil. Luckily I heard the swim and could get away. The inkling came out of the hiding place and followed me. I got faster and inked the floor at the same time. Then suddenly I heard shots from all sides and I knew that I was right in the middle of the stage. I got nervous and saw no way out. {S/N} was still nowhere to be heard and slowly I found it extremely strange. 

"{S/N}???" I called, hoping for an early reply. I waited for a moment but then sighed as I had already inked the entire page. Unfortunately, I didn't know if someone behind me would turn it over, but I still gave my best and thought of the success.

We've been fighting for quite a while now and I think it will stop at any moment. But suddenly I heard something shoot from the side and this time I had to fight. "Crap ... all or nothing now" I said to myself, picking up my blaster. Then I pointed it in the right direction and hoped for the noise that always comes when you get a splatted one. 

"Hey you, do you realize that you are attacking on the wrong side?" a girl asked confused from another side. I quickly looked in her direction but she immediately splatted me to the surprise. I then respawned back and looked to the ground. 

"Shit, I was fooled again ... but where the hell is {S/N}?" I asked myself and the worries grew bigger and bigger. I wanted to get off the platform again, but I was stopped. "Hey you, honestly, it gets any worse that you're even on the wrong side. Admit it, that was really stupid" a voice said which sounded familiar to me and it was seriously the same inkling who had already shit me up before. He was now more angry than before and could no longer see me failing. "Man, keep your eyes open, because you look pretty awful when you look through these 18K aviators, even if you can't see your eyes" he admitted, releasing me after a sigh. 

"Okay ... sorry, I'm just not the best" I said shyly and somehow was scared of this guy. Then he said nothing more and I could already guess that he shook his head. Then, arrived at the center, I couldn't move and unfortunately the game was over. Because I hadn't seen {S/N} after the start, I decided to leave the group and teleported back to Inkopolis Square. Then I fumbled along the wall and sat on a bench that I knew was there. I took my blaster, laid it aside, and started to wait until I hoped {S/N} would come and explain what it was all about and that I had never heard him. Minutes passed and my heart started pounding as if I had feelings for him. 

Sure, he was the only inkling, who helped me a bit but if I really love him, I don't know and I think that I don't do that. I leaned back and was thinking about the battle from earlier. It suddenly came to my mind that I didn't even know who had won and had just been in too much of a hurry. I huffed loudly and then picked up my inkphone. I thought for a moment if I should call him but then decided to wait another 10 minutes, because it might be that he needs time, whatever he was doing. I hummed a song and time flew by. 

Unfortunately, there was still no one next to me when I scanned the whole bench and felt 10 minutes were now over. I took the inkphone and tapped on the screen a few times, until I finally heard the sound of someone calling. I pressed the Inkphone against the ear and waited. There was nothing and then I placed disappointed the inkphone away. 

"Where is he?" I asked myself and started to cry. But then I stopped because there was an inkling in front of me. "Hey, would you like to join a private fight?" he asked nicely in front of me and this voice was so well known that I thought a bit until I answered. "Hello?" he asked, and I winced. "Uh, sorry ... heh, of course" I said and got up. I followed his steps and wondered what he was up to do with me. 

Rider's POV 

Today I decided to go for a walk because I had nothing else in mind. Unfortunately, Goggles had no time for me and had to do the training with his team, which I thought was a pity but had to accept. With a wry smile I saw him last and now I was alone and ran around myself. It was time again to go through a few cities and I was wondering if I could maybe watch someone. 

Who knows ... maybe I'm lucky and can teach a few non-experts a lesson. Especially when roller players makes something fun when I swing my dynamo roller. This weapon is just too good and everyone should be afraid of it. Soon I reached the high Morey Towers and could see them from afar. I look at them amazed and then stopped in front of one. Then I looked more closely at the stage and saw how seven inklings in the middle discussed something. Three inklings were each on one side and an Inkling girl in the middle who wore 18K Aviators. I could see that when she stared a bit into my direction. I blushed briefly because her smile looked extremely sweet.

As I saw that, I decided to stay and even though I couldn't hear what they were talking about, I just looked at the girl. She didn't look bad and would rather ask her for a date. I know, that this was random, but with sweet girls I often become weak. Especially with her now, because the 18K Aviators fit her pretty well. I looked at the whole group and tried to figure out what they could talk about. They seemed to scream like that and I think I'll have to intervene soon. I waited, however, but at least went a little closer until I could understand it so slowly... 

Aha. Apparently, they wanted to make a game, what it's about, that the girl has to put money on the winning team and win the double, if it's true. Pretty weird that she was doing something like that, but with that 50 percent chance, I would risk that with a small amount of money. The two teams were each 3 inklings, who were already next to each other and together look good, with a lot of team spirit. The right was blue and the left green. Then the two teams parted after the girl has typed team green. I would honestly do that too, as they had much better weapons. But who knows ... this could also be deceiving. I sat on the ground and looked at the battle, which was really exciting. Then team green won with a lot more percent and I was happy for the girl. They went back together and then I listened more carefully. 

"It's team green, right?" the girl asked and I didn't understand why she asked because she could see it for herself. All six began to laugh and I became very quiet because I was quite curious what would happen now. "Hehe, wrong, team blue won, right?" the boy asked and everyone nodded. "Oh ... well, luckily I didn't give much, but this time ... blue" she said, putting more money on the table. I didn't believe it ... 

She had lost her money, even though she had actually won money. As I looked at an Inkling closer and realized what the profession does, I knew ... why. The girl was blind and had to believe it. "Well ... now, the same teams," said the same and the one who actually looks for the blind did nothing and took the money. The same team again made a Turf War and this time won the blue. They went back to the middle and the girl hoped for a win. "Blue, right?" she asked, crossing her arms. 

"False silly, team green won" he grinned and took the money. The girl was disappointed and then took a bigger bag. "Here ... I say team blue!" she said with a strong voice and they parted again. The turf war battle started and when it was done, I thought. It wasn't fair what they did to six with her and I decided to intervene at the right moment. 

"Blue ... and if not, you are lying" threatening her and blue had actually won. But the boy grinned and took the sack to him. "Heh, no ... it's green and I'm never lying" he claimed and I came out of my hiding place. 

"LIE!" I shouted angrily and everyone looked at me in alarm. Even the girl turned and opened her mouth. "I beg your pardon?" she asked. "It's been blue and you've also won before, three times as a result" I told the truth and took my dynamo roller as a weapon to me. The six inklings began to shiver, didn't know what to say and the girl was just disappointed. 

"Is that true?" the girl asked darkly and looked at the six again. "Uh ... no, what are you actually doing here? If we say which team has won, it's true tho" the one responsible for the blind said. "{S/N}? No ..." she said shuddered and she seemed to know him. "Shit ..." the other said and ran away. Everyone followed him and fled from me. {S/N} stood there and I pointed to him with my dynamo roller. "Go away, or I'll crush you" I said threateningly, and he ran away without words either. He left the bag of money to be lucky and I then picked it up. "That seems to belong to you" I smiled and gave her the money. She took it and began to blush. "Wow ... thank you, I'm by the way {Y/N}" she stuttered and stood up. "A nice name ... I'm Rider" I introduced myself and watched the boys afterwards. "I can't believe {S/N} betrayed me and ignored me today, it broke my heart" she said, crying. 

{Y/N}'s POV 

I cried and cried. I couldn't stop but suddenly I felt arms around me and I stopped immediately. I blushed and felt his face. Then I found his lips and pressed mine against them.

We kissed and I just had to give it to him because he saved me.
"Thank you ... luckily you were there" I whispered, making an erotic face.
Then suddenly I heard someone fall over and felt the ground until I found him. Then I touched something fluid and when I licked it, I knew it was nosebleed.
"NO, what have I done?" I shivered, hugging Rider on the floor.
He started to comfort me and laughed softly. "You're just so cute that I don't care that you're blind, because I love you, {Y/N}" he just said, and I almost had tears of joy to cry. I was so thankful and hugged him tight. I was overjoyed and was glad that he came, because now I have someone who helps me and leads me through life, which is still my friend from today.
Thank you for life, for this happy destiny!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 2.6K 8
i hope you enjoy! please vote on the chapters it makes me really happy :') and let's me know what you're enjoying so i can know what and what not to...
49.2K 3.9K 28
"You are and always have been my whole world." He started by answering his first question, looking at the blanket he was covered by. He will speak th...
874 3 21
**Boy x Boy story** After a disaster 5 years ago a hockey team in Minnesota gets ready for their season. This is Jae's last year in high school hocke...
413K 6.6K 127
it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smut and lemon at times, so that's why it h...