Kissing Men (BoyxBoy | Mature)

By MacBeka

Kaidan is a young man in college, struggling for money. When he turns to an unconventional method of making m... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
New Story!
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
A/N
A MILLION READS
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Epilogue *Major Fluff Alert*

Chapter Fifty

54.7K 1.4K 161
By MacBeka

The day passed easier than expected. I'd thought that I'd hate every second and just want to go back to Jay, but actually having people to talk to and knowing that he was having fun kept me going. Soon enough, the afternoon rolled around and Jay was waiting for me in the car. I was only slightly surprised to see that Ollie was with him too. 

"Hey," I said, smiling as I approached them. "How was your morning?"

"It was good," Jay said, grinning. 

I smiled wider at the sight of that beautiful genuine grin of his and got in the car. Ollie was in the back and looked happy to be there. 

"Hey, Ollie."

"Hi, Kaidan. How's your day been? I hear you're joining Jay for a gig tonight," he replied. 

I couldn't help my slight blush. "Yeah, I guess I am."

"Nervous?" he asked.

"Ridiculously so," I admitted. 

"Why? It'll be fine, kitten, I promise. And if you get cold feet you don't have to come, you know that, right?" Jay said, almost worried. 

I put my hand on his thigh and squeezed reassuringly, smiling a little. 

"I know," I nodded. "Don't worry, I know. I'm just... Kind of excited to be honest."

"Well, we'll be able to get some more practice in this afternoon and then we can decide what you're going to wear. And maybe we can fit a little camera work in later. It's going to be a busy day."

I laughed slightly and rolled my eyes, smiling as I turned to look out the window. 

If Ollie noticed that I left my hand on Jay's leg, he didn't say anything.

***

"Come on, kitten, legs up," Jay whined as he had me practising on the pole in the basement. 

Ollie was watching too, and I didn't want him to judge me or anything. I sort of wanted to be friends with him; he was funny, kind, and a generally awesome person. Now though, he sighed and practically kicked Jay in the head. 

"Shut up and leave him alone, he's doing fine," he murmured absentmindedly, not looking up once from his book. 

Jay was pouting now and rubbed his head. I bit my lip and came over. I laced my fingers through his and kissed softly at where he'd been rubbing.

"Better?" I asked softly.

He blushed and nodded, pushing me back towards the centre of the room. Ollie was watching me now, a thoughtful expression on his face. 

"I have an idea," he said as he went back to reading. "Record him, then you can show him where he's slipping up. It's not exactly like he can see himself, darling."

Jay nodded slowly. "What do you think?" he asked me. 

"I... Sure, okay. Camera practice too, right?"

I tried out a smile. He smiled back and nodded again, getting up. He went over to a wardrobe in the corner of the room and opened it, reaching up to grab a video camera from the shelf near the top. I didn't get a good look inside but it looked like a lot of different costumes and props and stuff. 

"Right," he said as he sat down on the sofa again. Ollie lifted his legs and then put them in Jay's lap; he just rolled his eyes. "Ready, baby?"

I blushed and nodded. The little melody chirped and he nodded as he started recording, Ollie pressing play on the stereo to play the music I'd been working to. I bit my lip and started the sequence we'd been working on for a while. It mainly consisted of the lifts and spins that he'd taught me the night before, trying to look sexy and, as Ollie put it, 'a hint of seduction'. 

The sequence was a couple minutes long and I was already pretty much panting halfway through. I bit my lip and looked straight at Jay through my lashes as I swished my hips against the pole. His breath caught in his throat, making me fight a triumphant grin. I maintained eye contact as I reached up, gripping the pole as I sashayed down the pole, until I was on my haunches and my knees were spread. 

"Dude!" Ollie exclaimed, pulling his legs back. "Seriously?"

Jay didn't even move to try and hide his erection. I bit my lip again, looking at it before moving back up to his eyes. His pupils were dilating, drowning out the brown in his eyes. 

"Ugh, I'm going. Thanks for today, Jay," Ollie said, getting up and heading up the stairs. He called back, "Have fun fucking!"

I blushed slightly and slid back up the pole, leaning against it, breathing heavily. 

"Come here," Jay said, his voice rough with lust. 

I walked over to him automatically, standing awkwardly in front of him. 

"Kneel down."

I did as I was told and my heart pretty much stopped when I realised what he wanted. He wanted to record me giving him a blowjob. I blushed slightly and leant forward, kissing him through his denim shorts. He moaned slightly, especially when I looked straight up at the camera. 

"Fuck," he breathed, closing his eyes briefly.

I unzipped them and pulled them down to his ankles before mouthing at him through his boxers. He moaned breathlessly, the camera seemed to shake in his hands. 

"You want to record me, baby?" I asked, surprised by how rough my voice was. "You going to record me sucking you and watch it when you're missing me and my pretty mouth?"

"Yes," he moaned, his dick twitching. 

"Good. I want you to watch it and jerk off because you love it so much," I murmured, pulling his boxers down too, unsure where all this was coming from but the look on Jay's face was worth any embarrassment later. 

"Fuck, Kaidan, blow me, please," he begged, almost a whine. 

"Oh, I'm going to, and you're going to make sure you get every single second of it."

He nodded slightly, trying to settle his hands so the camera wasn't shaking quite so much. 

I took his cock in my hand and kissed at the tip, listening to his gasp and feeling the jerk of his hips. I pulled back when he looked for more, grinning as he whined and whimpered. I licked up his length with the very tip of my tongue. His low groan was amazing. When I finally took him into my mouth, I looked straight into the camera as I took him all the way in, managing not to gag. 

He moaned and sighed with relief that he was finally in my mouth. 

"Feel so good," he whispered. 

I hummed in agreement, making him moan again and his hips jerk slightly. Still looking at the camera, I closed my eyes and slowly slid him in and out, flicking my tongue across his slit. I happily listened to his cries and moans, focusing on making him feel good.

"God, Kaidan, that's it, like that. Fuck..." he murmured before moaning slightly. "Yeah, baby, look up at me, look at the camera, kitten."

I looked straight up into the camera and kept going. His moans got louder slightly as I looked up at him and kept my eyes on him. 

"Kaidan, I-I'm..."

I closed my eyes again and swallowed hard around him. He cried out, coming down my throat. I took it all and pulled off, licking him clean. He stopped the recording and dropped the video camera beside him, pulling me up into his lap and kissing me hard, clutching at my hair. I gasped in surprise and moaned slightly as he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in between my lips. 

"How was that?" I asked quietly, blushing, when he pulled away, both of us panting. 

"Jesus..." He let his forehead fall against mine, eyes closed. 

"No, just me," I said with a slight grin. 

He laughed a little and kissed me again, softer this time. 

"You're a natural camera worker," he murmured, running his fingers through my hair. 

I blushed more. "You think so?"

"If you're like that, fucking hell yes. A definite natural. That was so hot," he said quietly. 

"I'm glad Ollie went," I admitted in a whisper. 

He grinned. "Me too. Maybe you should give me boners more often."

I laughed at that and sat in his lap, resting my head on his shoulder. 

"So how was I with the dancing?" I asked cautiously. 

"Hot. Very hot. Good as well, you just need a little more muscle mass if you want to continue with it." I looked up at him, shocked that he was saying I didn't have to. He rolled his eyes. "Pole dancing isn't a necessary part of doing porn, y'know? Besides, pole dancing is an actual sport. If you think I'm good, I'll take you to the championships one day."

"Well, you'll always be the best in my eyes," I said quietly, blushing again. 

He chuckled softly and pressed a kiss into my hair. 

"Let's decide what you're going to wear then we can get a good shower. As hot as sweaty you is, we need to be clean for later."

I nodded and got up, stretching. 

"Sore?" he asked. 

"Kind of in a good way. It'll come back to bite me in the arse tomorrow though, I'm positive about that."

He rolled his eyes. "So, costumes."

He went over to the wardrobe in the corner of the room and opened it wide. Now I could see there was a collection of outfits, shoes and props. My eyes went wide at the sight and chains and a riding crop. He looked over at me, about to speak before he saw my shock and frowned. 

"Kaidan?" he asked, his tone almost concerned. 

"Sorry, I just... Are you into chains and crops or something?"

He smiled slightly, his concern melting away. "No, I've taken enough beatings in my life. Besides, I hate hurting people unless I know they really want it and I know them well."

"Like Ollie?" I decided not to mention his comment about taking beatings, immediately having an idea as to who he was talking about. 

"Yeah, like Ollie. When Finn goes away sometimes, I'm in charge of Ollie. He'll come and stay here, do everything he normally does at home, follow pretty much the same rules, that sort of thing." He shrugged. "It makes both him and Finn feel better, so I may as well. Plus, Ollie's an awesome cook."

I laughed slightly and went over to him. 

"I've been told that the party we're doing like the whole leather, wet look PVC shebang so I've got a few ideas of what we could wear." He looked me up and down slowly. "You know, you would look very sexy in wet look shorts. Very, very sexy."

I blushed and watched as he looked through the wardrobe before he pulled out a pair, handing them to me. He looked at me intensely for a moment before looking through the cupboard again. He pulled out a pair of scarlet, blood red high heels that were at least five inches.

"No way will I be able to walk in them," I said. 

"Ah, but you won't be walking, you'll be dancing. You'll feel sexy, and that is all sexy is. Confidence."

He smiled and held them out to me. 

"What about you? What are you going to wear?"

"I don't know... I was thinking of going for a tight leather look with the sort of nakedness that still has too many clothes on," he mused, looking into the wardrobe. 

I rolled my eyes and turned to the floor length mirror on the wall. I set the heels down and stepped into them. Even though I was wearing knee length shorts and a tank top, I had to admit that I did feel a little bit sexier... I turned to Jay to ask him what he thought to see him pulling out a pair of thigh high boots with heels so high I was pretty sure he'd fall over. He placed the boots on the floor and pulled out a leather thong-looking thing and a leather jacket. 

"Perfect," he muttered. 

"So... What do you think?" I asked, almost shyly. 

He looked me up and down slowly. "Very nice. Much nicer when you've got all that beautiful skin on display, of course."

I blushed slightly. "So what happened to the 'too many clothes on' sort of nakedness?" I asked, gesturing to the outfit he'd picked out. 

He grinned widely and shrugged. "Not really my thing. Are you going to let me put makeup on you?" he said curiously. 

"Really? Not only am I wearing heels, I'm having makeup too?"

"You don't have to, and it won't be much. Maybe some black lipstick and eyeliner."

"That's it...?" He nodded, smiling reassuringly. "Okay then," I sighed. 

He grinned happily and kissed me quickly. 

"Come on, lets go and get a shower first," he said, picking up his stuff and taking my hand.

He led me out, but I grabbed the camera before we left. He grinned slightly, biting his lip. 

"I want to watch it, 'kay?" I muttered, my cheeks pink now. 

(A/N So next chapter, maybe one after will be Kaidan doing his first pole dancing gig. Definitely not what he expected this time last week! ;D Thank you so much for being patient with me, just couldn't write yesterday. Chapter dedicated to lilybee28 for making this story her important owl shit XD Love you all! ~Beka)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 303 11
Mark hasn't been on one single date for the past four and a half years. Not because he isn't attractive to the ladies.. No, it's because he's loved o...
360 5 5
Jaydan is now entering another high school year once again along with his friends Vincent, Natalie, and Mayka. And of course, he can't forget his chi...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.8M 114K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
29.8K 962 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...