UnOrdinary

By Awhaffle

High school is pretty rough, but for Kami, things are going to change. Kami roams her new school, watching ev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 + Bonus
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Announcement

Chapter 48

233 4 3
By Awhaffle

After awhile, I started getting bored. I decided to get up and go get some boba tea for everyone when we meet later.

I walked out of my dorm, and it felt really hot outside. "Wow, why is it so hot today?"

I continued walking when I felt my phone vibrate.

I checked my phone and seen a blocked number texted. "Who is this?"

I opened it and started reading it. "As I'm sure you're aware, the meteor shower is next Friday. But there's something special to this specific one. I cannot tell you, but I am here to warn you to just be careful."

"Who the hell is this?"

I blew it off and continued walking. I got into the place and ordered six different boba teas.

I carried them all to my dorm for now, until I knew everyone was at Isen's.

I sat on the couch and started watching TV, only to see nothing good was on.

"Ah, this is boring." I grumbled. "What am I going to do for the next...?" I checked my phone. "Three hours!" I sighed. "This is going to be a long wait."

For the next hour, I went back and forth from my phone, to the TV, to wandering randomly in the dorm, to looking for food and eating, and repeat.

After what seemed like forever, I got up, grabbed the boba teas, and headed towards Isen's dorm.

I soon arrived and everyone seemed to be there, except John.

"Hey guys."

"Wasssup?" Blyke asked.

"Blyke?"

"Yeah?"

"Just stop."

"Why?"

"Because it's just embarrassing."

"Oh, I embarrass you?"

I nodded and laughed.

"You two are so childish." Amber joked.

"Hey, we're you're childish friends, so deal with it." I playfully threw up the peace signs with my hands and they all laughed.

"So where's John? I seen him in class, but then he disappeared." Remi was confused.

Everyone just shrugged.

"So Kami, whatcha got there?"

"Boba tea for everyone," I reached out the tray. "The one with the blue straw is mine!" I snapped and laughed.

Everyone grabbed one and left two on the tray, one of which was mine.

"Guess John will get his when, or even if, he comes."

"Kami, if that was taken out of context, it would sound like a threat." Amber laughed.

"Well thankfully it isn't."

We all sat down and started planning.

"So when should we have it take place?"

"Next Friday!" I shouted.

"Any reason?"

"I heard there would be a meteor shower that night, and it would be a beautiful night for such occasion."

"Okay, sounds great."

"Now who will make posters?

Silence.

"I will, I guess." I spoke up. I enjoyed art, but I never did it often, so I don't even know how well it will be put together.

"Great, once you're done, you can give them to me and Isen and we can hang them around the school." Remi added in.

"I can get the decorations for the gym."

"I'll help set up the gym."

We were doing out parts and deciding what to do in the gym.

After awhile, we heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Isen called out.

"John."

All of us looked at each other. "Why is he here now?"

"Yeah, we just planned who's going to do what."

"Come in." Isen sighed.

John walked in and sat within our circle.

No one said a word.

"So, what's the plan?"

"Well, we have a plan, I don't know about you." Sera remarked.

"What do you mean?"

"She means is we have everything planned, and everyone knows their roles."

"What about me?"

"You were late, that's your fault."

"No it's not! I was kept back because a teacher needed me."

I didn't believe him for a second. Why would a teacher need him? They know he's on the committee, so they should know we have a meeting after school.

"And what did this teacher need you for?" Sera mustn't have believed him.

"I uhh.." he didn't seem to have an answer.

We were all staring at him, waiting for an answer.

"Did you lie?" Isen questioned.

Silence filled the room.

I figured he lied. John is acting a whole lot different lately. I don't think he's avoiding me because I'm dramatic. Something else is up.

"John?"

"He must be lying."

"John!"

"What!" He jumped.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

"Well you're clearly lying. Also you've seemed distant lately."

"No I'm not."

We all just stared at him.

"John, tell us the truth, it get out." Isen commanded.

John said nothing, and left.

"Wow."

"What is he keeping from us that he would be willing to leave than tell the truth?"

"Whatever it is, it can't be good."

"You got that right."

"Does Kami know?"

They all turned towards me, and I threw my arms up. "I know nothing."

"Aren't y'all dating though?"

I stared, then looked down. "Don't think so, not anymore." I looked away.

"Why?"

"I know." Blyke jumped in. "Well, I know what he told me, though I'm starting to think it's not the reason for all of this?"

"What was it?"

"He told me to not tell Kami, but I believed she needed to know. He said that Kami's too dramatic and he 'just wants space' but after seeing what just happened, I don't believe that's the reason."

"It can't be the full reason. What John said might have been partially right, but there has to be something more to it."

Suddenly I felt my phone buzz.

"What is it Kami?"

"I don't know." I picked up my phone and seen an alert. "Oh no."

"What?"

"Something happened, and I think I know who did it."

"Who?"

"John."

"What's the alert?"

"School cancelled tomorrow due to 'unexpected disturbances'."

"What do you think that means?"

I shrugged. "But I think as duty of being a Royal, I need to find out. I feel like I need to protect the student body from 'unexpected disturbances'."

"I'm coming." Blyke jumped up.

"So am I." And then Sera spoke up.

"We are Royals too."

"I agree," I turned towards the door. "Let's go, you three can continue to discuss if you like, just keep us updated."

"Got it!" Amber called as we walked out.

I started running towards the school, with Blyke and Sera following behind.

We walked in and the first thing I noticed was rubble all over the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 331 17
(Y/N), after hours of studying, finally got into Wellston Private Highschool. He wasn't all that overjoyed, he knew this place would be the same as i...
65.4K 2.5K 52
John has once again found himself King. How long will it be before the events of New Bostin repeat? He has already lost Sera, and the students are tu...
54.4K 1.1K 23
It is senior year in the world of unOrdinary, and everything seems to be going well. New relationships are sprouting, and so is jealousy and rumors t...
50.2K 1.1K 52
Seraphina is a goddess, John is (questionably) trying to be better, Remi and Blyke are giving him a second chance, Elaine is dumb while Isen is weird...