Hanahaki Disease {Victor X Yu...

By Sangwoos00ashes

AU: It was unrequited love at first sight for Yuri Katsuki. Being best friends with the most popular guy in s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N: My Short Break
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N: Tagged
A/N & Deleted Scenes
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N: Short Hiatus
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (special/ its hella gay)
Chapter 30 (Final)

Chapter 23

532 13 0
By Sangwoos00ashes

(A/N: Sorry this one is so short but I'm trying to space out all the upcoming drama. I feel like the end is coming close but idk? Maybe I'll end it in a "season 1" then continue after? That'll affect the ending I planned out but not by a lot. Let me know what you guys think?)

Victor's POV;
My skates loudly cut through the ice as I angrily practice a few jumps not quite landing right. I stop in frustration and take a deep breath to start back up in a sort of good vibe. 'I haven't decided what to do for my short program or my free skate yet... I'm totally unprepared and everyone is counting on me! But, I can't stop thinking about Yuri... his surgery is coming up the same day as the competition and I won't be there to support him.' I accidentally trip on my triple axel jump and land on one knee.

"WHY YOU!!" I yell at my foot loudly in Russian as I lay on the icy floor wanting to die.

"Get your head out of the clouds!" Mila skates over in a hurry "You could've done some serious damage to yourself!!" She kneels down next to me and checks out my injury.

"Is the pig lover okay?" Yurio give us a side glance from outside the rink.

"I'm doing fine thanks for asking." I say sarcastically.

Yurio pouts "I don't like this attitude you're giving me."

"Sorry I just...!" I get up quickly and push Mila aside to take a look at the blood protruding from my now scratched up knee "I don't know what to do for the program!"

"Why don't you try calling a friend for an idea?" Georgi walks up behind Yurio, watching from afar "we might sabotage you after all."

Coach Feltsmen walks in unexpectedly with his hands behind his back "In a week all you sissy's better be ready to perform like your lives depend on it." His heavy Russian accent booms through the practice room "You better give those judges a performance they won't forget."

Yurio rolls his eyes "Ugh you're making it sound like we better bring home gold."

Georgi smiles lightly "I hope some day you'll bring us to victory Yurio! Oh, wait I forgot!" Georgi chuckles to himself "you're irrelevant too because Victor is here so your opinion doesn't matter!"

"That's why your girlfriend left you." Yurio blows a raspberry.

"Guys seriously-...!" Mila gets interrupted by Coach Feltsmen grunting annoyed.

"You're right all of you are irrelevant but there's always room for improvement!!" Coach Feltsmen smiles.

"You think that makes us feel better?" Mila crosses her arms and sighs.

"Five minute break?" Coach nervously laughs.

"Make it ten and I'll treat us all to dinner tonight~!" Mila looks up at him.

"Deal." Coach starts walking out but stops at the door "Oh and Yurio there's a guy on the phone for you."

I look back up at Mila as raises her hand to her face; she brushes her short auburn hair back behind her ear. Looking down at me she scoffs and offers me a hand up 'Kinda reminds me of the first time we met...'

~Kinda Flashback?~

"USELESS!" My mother storms out of the skating rink in disapproval.

I sit there in the middle of the ice filled floor, the coldness rubbed against my cheeks, and the numbness filled my heart. 'I'll never be good enough to fulfill mothers dreams. Even though I'm always the top of my class I'll never be better than that!' I bend over with my hands over my face 'I'll never make her happy no matter how hard I try.'

"Hey kid are you gonna keep crying or are you gonna get back up and continue practicing?" A girls voice suddenly fills my ears and brings me from my disturbing thoughts.

I look up to see her brushing her long auburn hair back with one hand and the other she grasps onto my arm to help me up. The moment our eyes met I look away blushing madly like a little school girl.

"What's your name girlie?" She giggles as she doesn't let go of my hand "Wanna join my regiment to impress your mom? It's a top class for future skaters."

"I'm a boy..." I shy away nervously remembering my long hair that reaches my waist "My name is Victor..." I feel my face get hotter.

"Oh!!" She lets go of my hand and blushes as well "Sorry it's just you're so beautiful I thought you were a girl!" She grips onto the ends of her coat embarrassed.

"Thanks~" My ten year old self gets a sudden ego boost.

~End of flashback~

I grab her hand blushing lightly 'I'm sorry for everything that happened between us... in the end we were both fools.' Getting up I let go of her hand quickly and turn to take my leave to avoid eye contact.

"Remember we still have to have our meeting on the outside balcony? Walk with me after dinner." I say as I take my leave off the rink itself.

"O-okay!" Mila calls after me.

Yuri's POV;

"Is there any reason you're bothering me with this? I don't want to hear it so leave me alone." I slam my shoe locker "Don't you have something better to do?"

"Oh, but I think you'll want to hear about my mistress? The future heir and the chairman's eldest daughter of the company signed with Victor; My beloved sister." The student prez puts a hand against my face and forces me to look in her direction "She and Victor used to be an item and now they're rinkmates."

"So...?" I get anxious "I trust Victor..."

"With his past?" She smirks "I don't think you should. He's fooled around with plenty of girls. But, there's only one girl he goes back to everytime."

Turning around I try ignoring her "I'll be late to class listening in to your lies." I swing my backpack over my shoulder "Just leave me alone."

Suddenly I feel her grip onto my arm "I'm only telling you this because I don't want to see you get hurt."

I throw her off of me and hiss in disgust "You're telling me this because you want to hurt me. You've been threatening me this whole time so what makes you think-..." interrupting me she shoves her hands against my mouth.

"You're right. I want you to suffer and I'm going to ruin you." She lets go of me "I hate your guts because my sister hates you. So let me tell you why you're everyone's problem."

"Can we talk after school at least...? The bell is going to ring soon." I back down unsure of what her next move might be "I'll listen to what you have to say."

"Great." She smiles and walks off rather quickly.

'I know he's been hiding things from me but the past is in the past. Right? Regardless of what I might hear or how messed up it is I think I need to keep my head up high and charge through because he's mine now. I'm not entirely strong but I'll have enough strength to trust in Victor and our relationship. I hope I won't regret it later.'

My heart suddenly throbs in pain within my chest.

...........
"The Hanahaki Disease is an illness born from one-sided love, where the patient coughs up flowers or flower petals. The only cure is to have that love reciprocated, or to somehow wipe away all one's memories of their beloved person. The infection can be removed through surgery, but the feelings disappear along with the petals."
                              ...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.5K 19
When Victor Nikiforov came into your life, you never thought it would turn out like this. He helps you soar through the ranks in skating, but along w...
5K 71 5
Explicit Warnings: Graphic Depictions Of ViolenceRape/Non-Con Categories: M/MMulti Fandom: Yuri!!! on Ice (Anime) Relationships: Katsuki Yuuri/Victor...
104 7 12
Y/N L/N wasn't a huge fan of skating, until a steamy chance encounter with Victor Nikiferov throws her into his world. It isn't long before she cross...
243K 7.6K 29
Yuri wakes one morning in the bed of one Victor Nikiforov after getting drunk at a club the evening before. However, their one-night stand would not...